[Fanfic] Heisei Kamen Riders...

By All_Fanfic

A story based on the combination of Kamen Rider and EIGA PRECURE ALL STARS NEW STAGE: MIRAI NO TOMODACHI. More

Part 2
Part 3

Part 1

1K 18 9
By All_Fanfic

(Minato Mirai)

It was a beautiful day in that good sized city named Minato Mirai. It was a perfect day for walking which was what a bunch of people were doing. Some were heading to work, others home, some to a tourist attraction and one mother and daughter were heading to the park to meet up with a few others.

"What was that?" A random man asked as the sky suddenly turned black. Everyone looked at the sky to see its sudden change.

"My name is Fusion,"

A voice echoed throughout the city. The citizens looked around worried while the mother grabbed her daughter in fear.

"I shall destroy all and dye this world in darkness."

Random spots on the land and in the ocean. The citizens started to freak out and run in any direction they could to escape the explosion that happened closest to them.

Out of the dust on the land, a giant T-Rex walked through it. It was silver in color all over, having no defied scales and the spikes having no true beginning. It had eyes that were the same color as its skin, if not a little bit of a lighter shade, making it look very menacing. For some reason, it had human-like hands, but the fact that it had red and black power pouring out of its open mouth distracted people from that.

The power in its mouth then swelled into a sphere. That power then shot out in the form of a beam towards the Ferris wheel. The people behind the Ferris wheel screamed for their life, shielding themselves from the beam. The mother hugged her child to try and protect her. The little girl saw the beam from over her mother's shoulders and shut her eyes in fear.

There was then the sound of an explosion. People started looking at the beam to see it dispelled by rainbow lightning that was now crackling in front of the Ferris wheel.

"We were saved?" A random man asked no one in particular.

"What happened?" A random woman asked.

"Hey, there's something on top of the Ferris wheel," One guy pointed out. Everyone who heard him gasped in shock and looked toward it. "There's someone on top of the car."

"There are a lot of them," Another man noted.

"There are five... ten... a lot!"

"They're girls!" A little boy exclaimed.

"Could they be..." The first man said out loud.

"That's it," An old man told everyone. "It has to be." Everyone looked at the senior citizen. "When the world is dyed with darkness, they are said to suddenly appear. They are the Legendary Warriors!"

Meanwhile, no one saw that on the tracks of the roller coaster, some faeries and one 'human' were waving pink sticks with a glowing bow on the end in the air.

"Go, PreCure, go!" They yelled out loud. Tarte then saw the reader. Tarte is a very light brown ferret with a white stomach and brown eyes often appearing somewhat red. The inside coloring in his ears are each-tan. Around his neck is an indigo cloth like shawl.

"Hey there, do you know what this is?" Tarte asked, showing the reader what he was holding. "This Miracle Light will light up when you cheer on the PreCure. You mustn't swing it around too much or throw it."

Chiffon, started waving hers around too fast and accidentally letting go of it, hitting the back of the head of Hummy, before spinning it around in the air with her telekinesis. Hummy looked around to see who Tarte talked with before going back to cheering.

"Everyone, use the light to cheer them on loudly. Even if you don't have one, please cheer them on."

The crowd then started unknowingly cheer them on as well as the girls jumped off the Ferris wheel to fight the dinosaur.

"Let's all cheer them on," The mother said to no one in particular as she looked up at the girls. Her own daughter's face, even though having tears welling up in her eyes, lit up like a Christmas tree as she realized that they would be okay. She then pumped her fist.

"Go for it, PreCure!"

The crowd saw the girls fighting the monster, whether it be actually hitting or kicking the beast, deflecting the beams he shot at them, or them shooting beams of different colored light coming from them. The crowd then saw the girls get into a circle in the air, all of them striking with multi colored attacks.

There was then a rainbow explosion encompassing the giant dinosaur as a tower of multi-colored light. It yelled out in pain as it disintegrated. The tower got skinnier until it became a ball of light that exploded like a fire work, allowing the sky to return to its normal blue color.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Nearby Building)

At the aforementioned time, on the rooftop of a building, which was close to the battlefield where the Pretty Cures had fought with Fusion, a group of 7 consisting of 6 boys and 1 girl were standing there. They are all seen wearing strange belts on their hips. They are none other than the Kamen Riders. They were supposed to have joined the fight with the Pretty Cures, but the girls were told that they could deal with Fusion, so the Kamen Riders decided to stay behind to observe. After all, the relationship of both parties is built on a strong bond.

"Looks like we don't need to help them." Godai Riku, said Kamen Rider Kuuga, as he looked over to his friends. Riku has burgundy hair, but the bangs are silver and black eyes. He is wearing a white shirt with long sleeves hidden underneath a moss green felt coat. He wears a pair of black trousers and a pair of blue sneakers.

"The girls are much stronger than before." Tsugami Kakeru, Kamen Rider AgitΩ commented after observing the battle just now. Kakeru was a young man between 17 and 18 years old with a height that was much taller than his friends of the same age. His hair is black and combed back like natural spikes. His current outfit is a white shirt with short sleeves and a black t-shirt with a lining underneath. He wears dark blue trousers and a pair of sneakers of the same color.

"I can't believe that Fusion is still alive after fighting us before." Kurenai Ayame, Kamen Rider Kiva said. She was still quite shocked at the return of the enemy they defeated so long ago. Ayame is a young girl with a slim body and average figure, although she seems rather short compared to others her age, that does not detract from her beauty. Her complexion was white and smooth like a princess. She has straight, long, dark red hair that reaches her waist, which she ties into two low pigtails with white ribbons on each side, and eyes that are bright red resembling blood. She is wearing an outfit that includes a white long-sleeved shirt and a black blazer with gold buttons and trimmings on its edges and pockets. Her tie and skirt are red to indicate that she is a first-year student. She also wears dark brown knee-length stockings with brown slip on shoes. She wears a black feather-shaped earring on her left ear with a black leather glove on her left hand.

"Even so, he's still no changed than last time." Izumi Eiji, Kamen Rider OOO commented. Eiji is a young man of average height with dark purple eyes and a slender body. He has white hair and his bangs are long too, so long that it obscures his eyes and one of his eyes is covered with gauze, but he can still see well... mostly. In terms of clothing, he is wearing an outfit consisting of a long, unbuttoned black coat with a gray hood and a white t-shirt lining underneath. He also wears black pants and brown boots. In addition, he also wears a colorful felt scarf around his waist.

"At least the girls managed to take him down without our help." Kazuraba Yuuya, Kamen Rider Gaim said. He returned to Earth with his two mates as soon as he sensed Fusion's presence. Yuuya is a young man, with back hair, but the hair on the left is teal, and the hair on the right is left a little longer than his neck. On the left side of his bangs are two black hairpins.  As if matching the vanity of his own hair, the boy's eyes were a teal blue. Yuuya is wearing a black t-shirt with a teal blue pattern in the center of it. He wears a pair of black trousers and a pair of sneakers of the same color. On the outside of his t-shirt is an oversized jacket that is white with black in certain details and teal-blue hems. Complete his look with a black cap on top and two black hairpins worn on the left side bangs.

"But still, the fact that he was destroyed so easily makes me feel..." Hanasaki Sora, Kamen Rider Kabuto said. Sora had dark red eyes that somehow mixed well with his brown hair, wearing two red hairpins on the left side of his bangs. Sora is wearing a white t-shirt with a rock motif and bright orange sleeves. He wears a pair of brown trousers and boots of the same color. Finally, complete his durable look with a white hooded coat with brown trim.

"Something doesn't feel right, right?" Adachi Asumu, Kamen Rider Hibiki finished. Asumu is a young man with matching dark brown hair with red and white strands on the left side of his hair. Asumu has clear sky-like blue eyes with black pupils. He wears a black shirt concealed underneath a bright red jacket with white and blue embellishments. He wears a pair of black trousers and brown shoes. Finally, on the right side of his pants are the Disk Animals along with Onsa Onkaku, his transformation device.

The Kamen Riders then all looked towards Minato Mirai, where they all became wary even though everything was back to normal. Although Fusion was defeated, they still felt that it was too easy for an old enemy, who just return.

And just as the Riders worried, around the city where no one was or could notice, gray balls either enter the ground or bounce away. Everyone was glad it was over and went back to their schedules.

Among the people who were continuing their daily lives, there was a young man standing like heaven in the middle of the passing crowd.

Hinata is a young man of average height with short black hair parted to the left with a hairpin, teal eyes and a slender body. In terms of attire, he is wearing a white shirt with gray plaid underneath a gray sweater. He wears faded blue jeans and a pair of sneakers. Finally, complete his look with a brown duster on the outside.

He is Kido Hinata, one of the few individuals known as Kamen Rider Ryuki.

Hinata stood in the middle of the busy crowd and almost everyone didn't notice him but just avoided him as they continued to move. That made him seem to be standing in the middle of a gap in this line of people. Hinata continued to stand there like heaven for a while longer until he heard a shrill ringing of bells.

*Riiiinnngggg!!!!*

Hinata was the only one who could hear the shrill ringing of the bell. Hinata's eyes flickered slightly to the reflection of the glass on a nearby building, where he saw a dragon over 6 meters long flying in the mirrors. 

The dragon kept circling there for a while until it looked at Hinata as if it was trying to tell him something.

Hinata nodded like he understood what the dragon meant. Then the dragon left and Hinata also started moving to blend in with the busy crowd ahead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Next Day - Sakagami's Household)

[A monster appeared in Yokohama and threatened the city.]

A female news reporter said as a girl watched the TV with interest instead of eating her breakfast as her mother cleaned the dishes in the sink. In the upper left hand corner of the screen, they played a clip of some of the fighting taking place.

[However, two dozen or so girls saved it from destruction. They are known as the Legendary Warriors, PreCure.]

'PreCure,' The girl thought in her head. 'So cool.'

She then dragged over a newspaper with a somewhat fuzzy picture of all the fighting taking place. The headline said 'The Legendary PreCure Save the City! Around Twenty-Five Girls Beautifully Defeated the Monster!'

'I didn't know there were girls like this. I wish I could be a PreCure.' The girl thought to herself.

"Ayumi, you need to get going or you'll be late," the girl's mother told her.

"Do I have to go?" Ayumi asked, removing her eyes from the paper and looking at her mother with a worried expression. Her mother had an expression of disbelief on her face. "But I don't know anyone there."

"C'mon, Ayumi," Her mother said worriedly. "That can't be helped. We just moved here." That just caused Ayumi to be even more worried. She got up and her mother walked her to the door of the apartment and watched Ayumi pick up her school bag and put on her outside shoes.

"I'm going," Ayumi said sadly as she opened the door to leave.

"Do your best, Ayumi," Her mother told her. She put her hands on her daughter's shoulders and turned the girl around so she would be looking at her. "Be brave and talk to them. Start with that, okay?"

Her mother adjusted Ayumi's bow and patted her shoulders.

"Okay," Ayumi said sadly, looking down at the floor. It was easier said than done.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(With Ayumi)

Ayumi, full name is Sagakami Ayumi, she is a young girl with dark brown eyes and long brown hair tied in slightly curly braids that are hugged by red strands. Currently, she is wearing the school uniform that she transferred to not long ago, her uniform consists of a white long-sleeved shirt, underneath a gray felt jacket. and white mini skirt with red plaid. She also wears a pink bow on the collar, white knee-length socks and brown shoes.

Now, Ayumi walked up to her new school. Everyone around her was talking to someone, making her feel even more alone. Three boys ran by her, laughing and joking with each other. She looked at the school, magnified at its beauty. As she walked into her classroom, she heard some girls talking about her favorite thing in the whole world and looked at them from the door way.

"Hey, hey, did you see on TV?"

"I did, I did! PreCure, right?"

"They're amazing! Their outfits are cute and they're SO cool!" Ayumi gasped that those girls liked PreCure as much as she does.

"They're so strong! They defeated it with strange beams of light." Ayumi nodded in agreement, but they didn't notice. "PreCure Something Beam!"

"Was that it?" One of the girls questioned her.

"And the PreCure are our age, right?" The last girl told them.

"I wonder if they live nearby."

"I want to meet them."

'I... I want to meet them, too,' Ayumi said in her mind. She then remembered her mother's words, 'Be brave and talk to them. Start with that, okay?' 

Ayumi took a deep breath and put her hand in a fist. 

'Okay.'

As she walked towards the girls, the bell started ringing. The three girls noticed this and moved from the front of the classroom to their seats near the back. Ayumi sadly watched them do this as she walked over to the place they were standing at. She looked at the floor in defeat.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Palmier Kingdoom)

Inside the majestic royal palace of Palmier Kingdom, at the meeting place of all the faeries, some of the faeries were getting ready for a party. Japanese snacks were all on the table with some already being on plates.

"Okay, all you PreCure faeries," Tarte addressed everyone that was there while pouring himself a cup of tea. "We need to make a toast to PreCure's victory."

"We're not all here yet-nya," Hummy told him. Hummy is a small, white cat with pink ears and the same pink heart and musical notes on her face.

"Mepple, Mipple and Pollun aren't here yet-lulu," Lulun told the others. Lulun has white colored with a golden crown and a furry neck. The fur on her neck is pale pink to match the fluffy pompom-like ear tips and tail which makes her look like a poodle. Around her eyes are pale fuchsia markings to match the heart and diamond symbol at the center of her head. A big, bright magenta orb rests at the center of her neck. On each ear tip is a pale fuchsia heart.

"Neither are Flappy and Choppy-mupu," Moop added.

"They'll be here as soon as they can-pupu," Foop finished off.

Foop is light pink-white colored with dark purple eyes and curled outward ears with lilac heart between them and a blue orb at the tip of her tail. She does not have legs or feet, resembling a spirit-like creature. On her forehead is a pink swirl. And Moop is a green, legless fairy with big round ears, emerald eyes and a red orb at the end of his tail. On his forehead is a yellow ball-like image with a small heart in the corner.

"Milk is busy, so she can't come-natts," Nuts made known to the others.

"What about the Riders-coco?" Coco asked everyone.

Coco is a beige fox-like fairy. He has triangular ears, a salmon-red tuff on his head, and round blue eyes with black lashes. And Nuts is a fairy like a flying squirrel. He is brown with vanilla anterior belly, a salmon-orange tuff on his headh, and round brown eyes with black lashes.

"They're also bussy-ropu." Syrup told him. "They said that they has to check something-ropu."

Syrup is a tan feathered, bird-like fairy with green streaks on the sides of his head. He wears a red scarf around his neck. He has a partially white face with brown eyebrows and belly. He has yellow webbed feet.

Potpourri looked around to see if anyone was looking at her.

"That looks good-desu," Potpourri whispered as she crawled on the table, her target being her snack. Unfortunately for her, it was not to be.

"Potpourri, eating ahead of everyone is rude-desu!" Coffret told her, jumping onto the table to block Potpourri's advance on the food. Coffret is a white fairy with his ears face away from each other and are held by a blue spherical piece, and around the neck is blue frilly collar with a silver heart ornament.

"We're eating after everyone's here-desu!" Chypre added. Chypre resembles Coffret, she is a white fairy with heart-shaped ears that have a cyan heart marking to match her bangs, tail, and markings on her dark brown eyes. She wears a fuchsia bow with a pink gem star. Her neck has a frilly fuchsia piece held by a silver heart.

Potpourri growled at them while making an annoyed face. Potpourri is a small white fairy that resembles Coffret and Chypre. They have dark brown eyes with orange heart-shaped markings to match their tail, hair, and markings on each ear. Their ears droop down, resembling pigtails, held with a single gold wing ornament. Around their neck is a gold scarf with a heart-shaped ornament.

"I was just gonna take a bite-desu!" Potpourri yelled at the two older faeries, starting to have a tantrum.

"That's what they're saying is rude," Tarte told him, no one noticing a blue snake-like shape snatching his snack and taking it away.

"Tart's food is gone-desu!" Potpourri noticed, getting very mad. He then flew over to Tart to get in his face. "No fair eating your's-desu!"

"I didn't do it!" Tarte defended himself. "So, who did?"

"Wasn't me-nya" Hummy said.

"Or Candy," Candy said as well. Lulun, Moop, Foop, Coco, Nuts and Syrup shook their heads. The blue being behind Tarte then swallowed the snack and sighed in deliciousness. Everyone looked at Tart in disappointment.

"Tart, what was that-desu?" Potpourri asked, his confidence rising as the evidence against Tarte increased. "You're horrible-desu."

"NO!" Tarte told everyone while waving his arms around. "It wasn't me!"

Tarte then waved Potpourri away and showed the blue being that was hiding behind him. It was currently picking its nonexistent teeth with a tooth pick. Everyone leaned closer to get a better look at it. It then turned around to see what was looking at it with its nonexistent eyes.

"AAAAAH!" Everyone screamed when they realized what it was. Everyone except Chiffon started throwing anything they could grab. Hummy accidentally started throwing the Fairy Tones at the thing. They all connected unlike the food and Eiffel Tower being thrown, making them sound off the do re mi.

"Take this/-coco!" Tarte and Coco then grabbed the wheel the food was on and spun it, causing the blue thing to spin around in hopes of it going away. Everyone sighed in relief.

"That takes care of that-nya." Hummy said out loud.

"Thank goodness-lulu," Lulun added. Unfortunately, the wheel stopped so the blue being was looking directly at them.

"AAAH!"

Everyone except Chiffon screamed again. Chiffon is a baby, very pale yellow with a tiny, sheep-like nose and large pink fluffy ears and tail. It has big brown eyes with pale pink markings to match its blushed cheeks. It also wears a white winged collar with a bib attached to it, along with powder-blue pants. Finally, on its forehead is a powder-blue and white shape.

This time, everyone started running away from it by doing laps around the room. The blue being was doing the same, chasing after them. Chiffon was floating high above the action, watching everyone run.

"Cure Cure Prepu!" Chiffon said, clicking her ears together and the symbol on her head glowing. The blue being was then teleported into a corked bottle next to the tea kettle. It pushed itself against the side and the top, but wasn't able to get out, so it quickly gave up.

"It's gone-pupu," Foop realized, seeing it in the bottle. Everyone stopped running and sighed.

"Thank goodness-mupu," Moop sighed.

"Why was Fusion here-desu?" Chypre asked the others. "Didn't PreCure defeat him-desu?"

"Fusion was blown to pieces, so this fragment was left-desu," Coffret told her.

"There might be others left-ropu" Syrup told them. Tarte shivered in fear.

"This is no time to be having a party," Tarte told the others.

"We have to warn the others-natts." Nuts told everyone. They all agreed and ran off to tell their respective groups.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(With Ayumi)

Ayumi was walking home from school alone on a path of steps that wasn't walked on very much during that time of day, so she was alone. She walked with her head down, wallowing in self-pity for not talking to anyone today. She sighed to herself. Suddenly, a leaf attached to a twig moved, catching her attention.

"Ew, a caterpillar?" Ayumi asked out loud. When she walked passed it, she turned around to look at it one last time. The leaf lifted up more this time, allowing her to see a yellow creature under it. She stumbled backwards a little bit, the creature underneath frightening her a bit. "W... What is that?"

Ayumi asked herself, knowing it was not a caterpillar.

"It's moving a bit. Is it stuck? It looks like it's in pain."

Feeling pity for it, she slowly walked up and picked up the twig. The yellow glob underneath stretched out and then started bouncing around.

"Are you happy now?" Ayumi asked the creature. It bounced around in circles, its cheeks tinting pink. "How cute."

Ayumi then put her hand down to it. The creature stopped bouncing for just a moment before bouncing onto her hand. When Ayumi brought her arm back up, it hopped up to her shoulder.

"I've never seen a creature like you," Ayumi told it. "I wonder what you are."

"Fu... Fu..." the creature said, panting as it did so from all the bouncing around.

"You're going fu fu," Ayumi pointed out loud. "Can I call you Fu-chan?"

The creature sighed while nodding its head.

Ayumi the giggled. As Ayumi was about to continue her journey, she suddenly saw something else on the ground after only a few steps. Looking at the ground not far from where she had found Fu-chan, she saw a white metal box with a strange yellow symbol on it that looked a lot like a swan. spread wings.

"A deck of cards?" Ayumi was confused as she bent down and picked up the deck to check it out.

She pulls out a card from the left side of the box to check it out. Turning the card over, Ayumi saw a card with a picture of a white swan with yellow details, spreading its wings to rise out of the water on a full moon night. Looking down at the bottom right corner of the card, Ayumi saw the number '4000' in red and the text 'ATTACK' in red on top, she thought it might be the attack power of the swan in the picture. When she looked up at the top of the card, she saw the words 'BLANCWING' in black there, she guessed that it must be the name of the swan.

"Blancwing... what a beautiful name." Ayumi whispered, feeling that the swan in this card was really beautiful.

Ayumi looked at the card for a while longer until she looked around for the owner of the deck, but she didn't see anyone around but herself.

"I guess I should leave it here for its owner." Ayumi said, she put the card back inside the deck before putting the deck back where it was and leaving.

Unknown to Ayumi, as she was leaving, the deck suddenly glowed and automatically teleported into her bag.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Train Staion)

"HEEY! FUUUSIOOON!"

At a train station, Hoshizora Miyuki of team Smile Pretty Cure, is shouted for the monster from between her legs. Everyone who could hear her looked at her strangely while her four friends were starting to become embarrassed to be around her.

"What's with that girl?" A random girl asked her friends.

Miyuki has light skin with magenta hair in cone-shaped buns tied by yellow bows. Her bangs and forelocks frame the face, and she has a curled cowlick. She has magenta eyes. She is wearing a pale pink long-sleeved shirt beneath a pale yellow and fuchsia vest, a layered pale pink and magenta mini skirt, white tights with pink stripes, as well as pink sneakers with white accents.

"Huh?" Miyuki said, getting up. "Maybe it didn't hear me."

Hino Akane became worried and when Miyuki was about to shout again, covered her mouth. Miyuki struggled under her grip.

Akane has dark red eyes and short hair worn in a ponytail with a few clips, her messy bangs mainly facing the right. She wears a loose orange long-sleeve top with pastel yellow stripes and red pockets, worn over a dark red tank-top, blue pants and dark red flats.

"Miyuki, why are you shouting?" Akane asked her. Running out of breath, Myuki finally broke free from her friend's grasp. Everyone that was staring then went back to their daily lives.

"We're looking for this Fusion thing, right?" Miyuki asked. "I thought it might come out if I called for it."

"Oh, I see," Kise Yayoi said, putting a fist into her other hand.

Yayoi is a few inches shorter then her friends, with big golden eyes and shoulder-length, fluffy yellow hair curled around her face, worn with a white headband that has an orange gem on each side. She is wearing a goldenrod dress with buckles over a pale yellow long-sleeved blouse, dark orange Mary-Jane's and frilly white socks.

"That isn't supposed to make sense," Midorikawa Nao told her.

Nao has dark green eyes and short hair pulled up in a ponytail held by a yellow bow. She is wearing a casual olive and yellow top with various badges on the chest, dark olive shorts, orange socks, and a pair of red and black boots.

"If it would come out when we called it we wouldn't be out looking for it," Aoki Reika added to Nao's point.

Reika has dark blue eyes and chest-length hair worn in the hime style; straightened hair with the forelocks sometimes bound. At times she will pull her hair up. She wearing a pale blue dress with navy detail and bodice, a pale indigo jacket worn over it with matching boots.

"That's right," Candy confirmed, her head peeking out of Miyuki's purse. "Reika's exactly right."

"Then how are we supposed to search for it?" Miyuki asked Candy.

"Well..." Candy started in a very serious voice.

"Well?" Akane, Yayoi, Nao and Reika asked the faeire.

"Well..." Candy repeated as she turned around and went back into Miyuki's purse. "Candy dunno."

Everyone faltered with her answer.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(With Ayumi)

"Is this your first time in the city, Fu-chan?" Ayumi asked the tiny creature as it rode on her hand while she walked through the shopping district. "Are you alone?"

"Fu," Fu-chan went, looking up at Ayumi.

"I'm alone, too," Ayumi told it. "I only just moved here because of my father's job."

While she walked by one of the shop windows, a gold bracelet caught her eye.

"How cute!"

Fu-chan looked at the bracelet, mesmerized by it. He then hopped into the air and stretched out, becoming a gold bracelet around her wrist. Ayumi gasped in shock from what he just did.

"Fu-chan?" Ayumi looked at the new bracelet around her wrist. "That's amazing!"

Ayumi then put Fu-chan up to the light, looking at how it shined in the light.

"It's so pretty." Fu-chan then started turning around her wrist. This made Ayumi smile.

"Fusion, Fusion, Fusion,"

Miyuki said over and over again on her quest to find the monster in the shopping district. She was bent over and not looking where she was going. She then ran into Ayumi's back.

Time suddenly slowed down for the two of them. Miyuki looked up while Ayumi looked over her shoulder. The two somehow knew the other one, although both were sure that they never met each other before. Time sped back up as Ayumi regained her footing.

"Um... S... sorry!" Ayumi told Miyuki, bowing in politeness before running away.

"Wait!" Miyuki yelled, running after her out of the shopping district and following her down the street. "WAIT!"

'Why is she chasing me?' Ayumi thought to herself as she ran away from the eccentric girl. 'I already apologized!'

Miyuki then tripped.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Somewhere in the City)

At a shopping mall, Kido Hinata is seen there as he is drinking an iced coffee he just bought. He stood in a corner of the mall waiting for whatever the red dragon Dragreder told him to come here. This morning and yesterday was a strange day, as Dragreder kept telling him to come to this place. Today, while chasing Dragreder to the mall, Hinata received a message from Godai Riku, his senior, that the Kamen Riders who met Pretty Cure were all gathered at a sweets shop and called to him to come. Hinata was about to reply that he would come as soon as he got to the mall, but before he had a chance he received another text from Riku that the appointment had been canceled due to an urgent reason. With no other choice, Hinata could only stay here and wait for whatever Dragreder wanted here.

"What does he want me to find here, after all?" Hinata whispered as he leaned back against the pillar behind him.

As Hinata was still thinking about why Dragreder called him here, Ayumi suddenly ran past him.

"Ayumi?" Hinata whispered, as he straightened up and watched the running girl.

"WAIT!!!"

Just then a hurried Miyuki ran past him while shouting, confusing Hinata even more.

"Miyuki? What's going on?" Hinata wondered.

Suddenly...

*Riiiinnngggg!!!!*

The shrill bell rang again and Hinata quickly looked at a mirror or any nearby reflective surface. When he looked into that mirror, he saw a white mechanical swan with golden details on its body chasing after Miyuki... no! To be more precise, it was chasing after Ayumi.

"Blancwing..." Hinata whispered, recognizing the swan. After that, he quickly chased after the two girls with a bad premonition in his mind.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Somewhere in the City)

"No matter where he runs or hides, he has to leave a trail," Hojo Hibiki said out loud, crawling on the ground with a magnifying glass to her eye in a park. While she did that, she didn't know that a sea grave was perched on top of her head.

Hibiki has dark blue eyes and long, waist-length auburn hair with a pair of pigtails held by pink ribbon. Several loose strands stick out and she has thick bangs, with thinner forelocks. Hibiki is wearing a white long sleeve shirt and black leggings with magenta detail, worn beneath a matching colored dress, featuring a heart design, ruffled sleeves and layered skirt. Her sneakers are white and light pink.

"We're coming, Fusion," Asumu said as well, crawling next to Hibiki on the ground with a magnifying glass next to his eye as well. The two then saw something out of the corner of their eye.

"Over there!" The two said, pointing at Hummy and the Fairies tone, who eating corn on the cobs.

"Huh?" Hibiki and Asumu asked themselves, both because they couldn't understand them and that they weren't pieces of Fusion.

"Asumu, Hibiki, are you planning to look for Fusion with the magnifying glass?" Minamino Kanade or Cure Rhythm asked the two while making a complicated facial expression. Beside her, their two other friends, Kurokawa Ellen and Shirabe Ako also made the same expression as Kanade with the 'Hibiki' couple.

Kanade has olive eyes and chest-length, slightly curled dirty blonde hair partially held up in a ponytail by dark pink baubles. Currently, she is wearing a white long-sleeved shirt beneath a raspberry ruffled top and baby pink miniskirt, matching the small ribbon and heart ornament beneath the chest. This is paired with dark raspberry flats and white stockings.

"But they're small fragments, right?" Hibiki asked her.

"That's why we have to make sure not to look them over!" Asumu added.

"Well, yes, but, wasn't..." Kurokawa Ellen or Cure Beat asked the two. "...'over there' complete arbitrary?"

Ellen has golden eyes while her hair is dark purple, reaching the chest with a gold ornament. Ellen is wearing a side-tail with a yellow scrunchie. Her lilac top has a dark red heart to match the one on her black vest, a ruffled lavender miniskirt with belt, black stockings, and gold boots. She also wears a red heart-shaped necklace around her neck and two black bracelets on either side of her wrists.

Asumu and Hibiki started laughing.

"We think that's going to get on the nerves." They spoke at the same time while smiling sheepishly.

"We would not be going through all this trouble if it was easy." Shirabe Ako or Cure Muse said to them.

Ako is a little girl with orange eyes, which require magenta glasses. Her short orange hair frames her face with a loose strand on each side of the head. She is wearing a pink long-sleeve shirt, but short in the summer, with a purple buttoned one-piece over it, short magenta socks, and white sneakers with pale blue detail.

"But..." Hibiki told them, as she and Asumu approached their place. Before Hibiki could ask what she was talking about, Ayumi ran over, bumping into Hibiki while the seagull on Hibiki's head flew away, making Asumu a little angry at him. Asumu noticed that the bracelet on the girl's wrist had suddenly lost its detail before regaining it.

Just as the girls and Asumu were confused by what had just happened, two other voices rang out with gasps.

"S... sorry!" Ayumi called back to them as she kept running.

"Wait!" Miyuki called after them, running past the group of girls and boy.

"Wait!" Hinata called after them, running past the group of girls and boy.

The minute Hinata ran past them, his and Asumu's eyes accidentally collided. For a second, both guys felt as if they were connected. They knew that they had never met before, but for some reason they knew that they were connected. But the moment ended very quickly as their gazes grew further and further apart.

Hibiki and Asumu looked at the people running before they both exclaimed.

"Me, too!" Hibiki called out.

"Me, three!" Asumu ran after her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(At the Same time - Somewhere Else in the City)

Someone once said, people are always connected by an invisible wire. If that's true, then that's the only way to explain why there are people who share the same thoughts as Hibiki and Asumu.

"No matter where he runs or hides, he has to leave a trail," Misumi Nagisa or Cure Black said out loud, crawling on the ground with a magnifying glass to her eye in a park.

Nagisa has short, ginger hair and light brown eyes with slightly tanned skin. When playing lacrosse she wears some hair up with a pink heart clip. She is wearing a white shirt with long black sleeves worn over a short-sleeved pink jacket, a red skirt, and black and white sneakers with light pink socks.

"We're coming, Fusion," Hyuuga Saki or Cure Bloom/Cure Bright, said as well, crawling next to Nagisa on the ground with a magnifying glass next to her eye as well. The two then saw something out of the corner of her eye.

Saki has tanned skin and shoulder length auburn hair with her bangs worn back with a few clips. Her eyes are orange and she has noticeably thick eyebrows. She is wearing a pink-striped shirt with a yellow jacket, a crimson skirt, and pink sneakers.

"Over there!" The two said, pointing at Riku, Kakeru, Mepple, Mipple, Pollun, Lulun, Flappy, Choppy, Moop and Foop eating corn on the cobs. The two Riders looked at the two girls in mid bite, not knowing what they did wrong.

Mepple, Mipple, Pollun and Lulun are the fairies of Futari wa Pretty Cure team, the first Pretty Cure team. Mepple appears to be a small fairy with a lemon-yellow color scheme on his fur. He have navy-blue eyes and has light blue highlights between his eyes. On his head is an incorrect male gender symbol with a heart thematic. Mepple has bearlike ears on his head and a star shape at the end of his tail.

Mipple is a pale/light pink colored fairy with darker pink highlights and dark crimson eyes. Her eye highlights seem to be like the top of a heart or like two dots. Mipple has hearts on the ends of her doglike ears and a female gender symbol on her forehead with 3 frills at the bottom. The end of her tail is heart shaped.

Pollun is a white fairy with mint green coloring, and a furry neck. On his tail is an orb. Pollun also wears a crown, and looks reminiscent to a small dog or mouse with long ears. His ears have long heart highlights on them, his eyes have the same colored highlights that are pointy and go outwards and his forehead mark is a heart with a diamond shape coming from the top.

And Lulun  was almost to be analogous to Mipple; however, Lulun resembles her brother Pollun, being white colored with a golden crown and a furry neck. The fur on her neck is pale pink to match the fluffy pompom-like ear tips and tail which makes her look like a poodle. Around her eyes are pale fuchsia markings to match the heart and diamond symbol at the center of her head. A big, bright magenta orb rests at the center of her neck. On each ear tip is a pale fuchsia heart.

Like Moop and Foop, Flappy and Choppy are both fairies of the Futari wa Pretty Cure Splash Star team. Flappy is very pale blue-white with patches of blue and black, but appears to have a very dark red, eye color. The end of its tail is shaped like a flower and it has a red-pink necklace with a golden-yellow orb on it. His eyes can be thought of as petals and the flower bud shape on his forehead is the same as the shape on his tail.

Choppy is similar to Flappy, but slightly different. She is pale yellow with pale pink patches and bright purple-blue eyes with a pink necklace around her neck with a small glass/teatle ball. Her mark that is pink is a butterfly and the eye mark is also commonly used as a heart mark. Her ears are long and down to the ground and she also has a butterfly-shaped tail.

"What did we do?" Riku asked Kakeru.

"Nothing," The fearie told him. "They're just really excited to find Fusion."

"Thank goodness," Kakeru said, going back to eating.

"Huh?" Nagisa and Saki asked themselves, both because they couldn't understand them and that they weren't pieces of Fusion.

"Nagisa, Saki-san, are you planning to look for Fusion with the magnifying glass?" Yukishiro Honoka or Cure White asked the two.

Honoka has midnight blue eyes and long hair partially pulled back, with her bangs held by a gold clip. She is wearing a pale blue top with a long white skirt and a pale pink jacket along with white sandals.

"But they're small fragments, right?" Nagisa asked her.

"That's why we have to make sure not to look them over!" Saki added.

"Well, yes, but, wasn't 'over there' complete arbitrary?" Mishou Mai or Cure Egret/Cure Windy asked the two.

Mai has gentle purple eyes and darker colored, straightened hair worn loose with a small amount pulled into a messy bun. She is wearing a cream and pink top with a pale blue jacket that has elbow-length sleeves, jeans, and white heels.

Nagisa and Saki started laughing.

"I think Nagisa-san and Saki-san were just really getting into it, Mai-san," Kujoi Hikari or Shiny Luminous told Mai.

Hikari has olive green eyes and long blonde hair worn in a braid over the shoulder, tied with a small bow and heart, a pale pink scrunchie, and red clips. She is wearing an off-white long sleeved shirt with a magenta tank top underneath, cuffed blue jeans, and pink and white sneakers.

"Hikari-san is right," Kakeru said out loud, shocking the two girls he was with. "We would not be going through all this trouble if it was easy."

"If you want to use a magnifying glass to find it, ask Ryuki." Riku told them, getting up and pointing his corn on the cob at Nagisa and Saki while walking over to them. Before they could ask what he was saying, Ayumi ran through, bumping into Nagisa and Saki while getting hit in the head with Riku's corn. Riku noticed the bracelet on the girl wrist suddenly lost detail before gaining it again.

"S... sorry!" Ayumi called back to them as she kept running.

"Wait!" Miyuki called after them, running past the group of girls and boys.

"Wait!" Hinata called after them, running past the group of girls and boys.

"Coming through!!!" Hibiki and Asumu said in unison, running past the group just like the two just now.

All the others were confused as they watched the people who had just run past them.

"Asumu... Hibiki and..." Kakeru mumbled as he watched the people who had just run past them. He recognized two... not three of them.

"HINATA!" Riku shouted pointing at the boy running in front of Hibiki and Asumu.

"Hey, you're right." Kakeru told him. "But that doesn't explain why he's running like that?"

"I don't know, but..." Riku said before running away. "I should go after him."

"Me, too!" Nagisa called out.

"Me, three!" Saki ran after them, just following the girl's lead.

"Nagisa-mepo!" Mepple cried after Nagisa, jumping up and turning into a cell phone as he entered her pocket.

"Saki-rapi!" Flappy called out, turning into a pen-like figure as he entered his designated holder.

"Senpai!" Kakeru called out to his senior, getting into his purse he recently acquired before he was too far away. Honoka, Hikari, Mai, Mipple, Porun, Lulun, Choppy, Moop and Foop sighed as the three ran after the girl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(With Ayumi)

"EH?" Ayumi cried out loud as she noticed not one, not two, not three, but seven girls chasing after her.

"Wait!" Nagisa yelled at her.

'What did I do to deserve this?' Ayumi cried mentally. They kept running until they were well out of the park and back into the city. Ayumi, Miyuki and Hinata were about out of breath, but Hibiki, Nagisa, Saki and Riku were still going strong.

Hibiki and Nagisa sprinted past Ayumi and in front of her.

"WAIT A SECOND!" Hibiki and Nagisa told Ayumi.

Ayumi quickly stopped.

Riku, Asumu and Saki were able to stop in front of Ayumi but Miyuki and Hinata could not.

"STOP!" Miyuki and Hinata yelled out loud, their legs not obeying them. Right before they did, time slowed down for four of them. The four knew they knew each other from somewhere, but they knew they never saw each other before. Time sped up again as Hinata managed to stop himself in time so as not to fall into Nagisa, but Miyuki ran into Hibiki causing both of them to fall onto the ground and kick up a lot of dirt.

"Um... Are you okay?" Ayumi asked the two while dirt still circled around them.

Hibiki and Miyuki then screamed, the dirt around them dissipating around them as the two stood up. Saki went to one side of Miyuki while Nagisa and Asumu went to the other side of Hibiki. The six of them then walked up to Ayumi who was very nervous.

"Sorry about before," Nagisa, Saki, Hibiki, Miyuki, and Riku told Ayumi while bowing. Hinata, looked at the other four in a nervous wreck and quickly copied them.

"I wasn't looking where I was going," Miyuki told her. "Sorry about running into you."

"And I bumped into you really hard," Nagisa added. "Sorry about that."

"Sorry for earlier." Riku said, before explaining. "My corn hit your head."

Riku then laughed nervously as he scratched the back of his head. Riku then elbowed Hinata.

"Ah!" Riku yelled out in surprise. "Um... chasing... after you..."

Riku demonstrated what he was trying to say to Ayumi about his corn hitting her head.

"And my hand hit your braclet," Saki added.

"Me too. I'm sorry about that." Asumu added. "Did I break it?"

Ayumi quickly looked at it and put it behind her back.

"I.. it's okay," Ayumi assured him.

"Really?" Saki asked in delight.

"Thank god..." Asumu said.

"Are you hurt?" Nagisa asked about her welfare.

Behind Ayumi's back, Fu-chan lost all the details in the bracelet before reforming.

"The bracelet and I are really perfectly fine," Ayumi reassured them.

"Thank goodness," Nagisa, Saki, Hibiki and Miyuki said out loud.

"Did you run after me just to say that?" Ayumi asked them.

The six of them nodded. Hinata just stared at them, not knowing what to do.

"Um... bye!" Ayumi then ran off.

"See ya later!" Nagisa called after her.

"Take care!" Saki waved.

"Bye bye!" Miyuki said in English.

"Good bye," Hibiki waved.

"Good bye!" Riku waved, getting the message this time.

"See you again." Asumu said, greeting her with peace sgin.

"Bye..." Hinata waved his hand. He had completely forgotten why he was chasing after Ayumi.

'Who are those people?' Ayumi asked herself. 'Normally, you wouldn't run after someone to apologize about running into them. And one of them is a cute guy who doesn't understand anything. But they seem to be good people.'

Ayumi then walked away with a smile on her face. Nagisa, Saki, Hibiki, and Miyuki then started giggling amongst themselves. While Hinata looked over to the two boys, where he realized who Riku was.

"Um, there's something I's like to ask you about," Miyuki told the other five.

"Me, too," Saki told her.

"Me, three." Hibiki.

"Where are we?" The three asked at the same time. "Dunno."

"I can't believe this!" Nagisa yelled out loud.

"What are you guys saying?" Riku, Asumu and Hinata started crying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Time Skip)

"Fu-chan, this is my house," Ayumi told the bracelet on her wrist. She was walking by a house and an apartment complex, pointing at the complex. A dog then started barking at her, scaring her. "I'm scared. I don't like the city." Fu-chan then came off of her wrist and transformed into the being that Ayumi first found it as.

The dog stopped barking as he saw the little gold-ish blob in front of it, looking at the intimidating dog. The dog started growling at it. Fu-chan was going fu fu at it, concentrating on doing something to it.

"Fu-chan, watch out!" Ayumi cried out, scooping Fu-chan into her hands and running away before the dog could get either one of them. The dog barked as she ran away with Fu-chan in tow. Ayumi didn't stop until she got into her building. She started panting as the adrenaline went out of her system. Fu-chan looked up to Ayumi.

"Fu-chan, were you trying to protect me?" Ayumi asked the little blob.

"Fu fu fu!" Fu-chan replied, nodding what seemed to be its head.

"Thank you," Ayumi told it. "But it's dangerous to go near such a big dog. You're small, Fu-chan." 

It grunted in annoyance.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(At Minato Mirai)

Outside, around city, grey blobs started coming out of the streets, under bridges, and anywhere else you could think.

'It is dangerous because I'm small,' Fu-chan's voice rang out to the pieces. 'But if I grow... I want to grow. Gather... Gather...'

The gray blobs started coming together as they all started going to one spot. Some were flying while others were on the ground.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(At the Park of Minato Mirai)

"How about it, Miyuki-chan?" Saki asked her as she and Miyuki were sitting on a park bench while Nagisa and Hibiki were standing behind them. Also, Riku, Asumu and Hinata were standing beside the girls to help Miyuki find her friends.

"Oh, there gone," Miyuki said, depressed. They all went to the park where Miyuki last saw her friends, but they were nowhere to be found. "Where did they go? What do I do?"

Hibiki started kicking her legs out in worry.

"How about we search somewhere else?" Nagisa asked in an upbeat voice.

"I guess we have to," Miyuki said, not having the same upbeat personality like Nagisa had at the moment. "But Hibiki-san, Nagisa-san, Saki-chan, Riku-san, Asumu-san, you came with your friends, too, right? Is it okay not to look for them?"

"Yeah!" Riku told her.

"But we don't need to worry too much about that, because..." Asumu said before Hibiki continued his words.

"How do you know?" Miyuki asked the three.

"Well..." Riku, Asumu, Hibiki, Nagisa and Saki said at the same time, not knowing how to answer it.

"Have some more everyone, mepo," Mepple told Candy as he, Flappy, Hummy and Candy were in between Saki and Miyuki, Mepple giving the other faeries some takoyaki. "Hikari made these takoyakis."

"Why, thank you, Mepple-kuru." Candy told him.

"Hikari-san's takoyaki is the best-rapi," Flappy agreed.

"Mmm, this is really good-nya" Hummy told Mepple.

"Oh, yes-mepo," Mepple said again. The four girls were looking up, hoping that the stranger(s) wouldn't look down. Finally, all four of them looked down and saw the other fairies being very friendly with each other.

"No way!" Miyuki shouted out, seeing three other faeries.

"A piglet!" Saki shouted out at the same time, looking at Candy.

"Mepple, you had takoyaki?!" Nagisa yelled at Mepple, grabbing him by the head painfully and bringing him up to eye level.

"Hummy, you were here this whole time?!" Hibiki yelled at her, mad that she could've pretended to be a translator for her.

"It spoke!" Saki and Miyuki yelled at the same time. Mepple wrestled his way out of Nagisa's grip and jumped onto the ground with the other three faeries.

"Candy is not a piglet-kuru," Candy told Saki. That's when Shelby and Nagisa saw the other faerie.

"Candy is our friend-rapi," Flappy said to the girls.

"Yes, she is-nya." Hummy repeating the same thing to Hibiki.

"You're friends?" Nagisa, Saki, Hibiki and Miyuki asked their faeries at the same time.

"Does this mean..." Nagisa trailed off.

"That you're..." Miyuki trailed off.

"Well, I guess this makes sense." Riku spoke up, attracting the girls' attention.

"That explains why, Hinata and she know each other." Asumu said as he pointed at Hinata, who had an unbelievable expression on his face. He was quite surprised when Riku introduced that Hinata was Kamen Rider Ryuki, who had helped them in saving the Prism Flower.

"And I guess you're the same people I met at the mall last time." Hinata said.

That got Nagisa, Saki, and Hibiki's attention.

"The mall..." Nagisa began.

"Could it be that you are also..." Saki continued Nagisa's words.

"Like Riku-san and Asumu..." Hibiki finished.

Suddenly, a green glittering blob came out of a patch of flowers and went right between the four girls.

"That was..." Miyuki said, a bit confused of what just happened.

"Fusion!" Hibiki yelled out its name, understanding what was going on despite the language barrier. Nagisa and Saki suddenly threw away their happy go lucky personalities and put on more serious ones.

"That was Fusion?! Oh, what do I do?" Miyuki asked herself, squirming as she did so.

"Mepple!" Nagisa called for her faerie.

"Flappy!" Saki did the same. The two jumped up and transformed into a cell phone-like and pen-like objects and landed in Nagisa's and Saki's hands respectively.

"Hummy, let's go!" Hibiki told her. Hummy quickly climbed on Hibiki's head as the three of them ran after it.

"Let's go too." Riku tells Asumu and Hinata, the Riders are here.

"Umm!" They nodded as the three of them chased after the girls.

"W... wait!" Miyuki yelled after them as she picked up Candy and started following them.

The green blob raced between people's feet along the sidewalk into another district, but no one noticed that, the four girls running, or three boys running with them. Nagisa, Saki, Hibiki, Riku and Asumu being more athletic than the other two, were able to keep up with it pretty well. Hinata, not wanting to get lost, ran his fastest to keep up with them. Miyuki could barely keep up with them and she was running her very fastest.

"Miyuki, hurry up!" Candy told her.

"You're not helping!" Miyuki yelled at her. Suddenly, more and more of the green blobs started appearing as the four of them ran. Some were on the street while others were leaping across one set of paper lanterns to the other. "There's more of them!"

Hibiki didn't notice seven more girls, two faeries and one boy run past her.

"Nagisa!" Honoka shouted out at her.

"Saki!" Mai shouted to her.

"Hibiki!" Kanade shouted to her.

"Senpai! Asumu! Hinata!" Kakeru shouted to Riku.

"Honoka! Hikari!" Nagisa said happily as they all continued to run.

"Mai!" Saki realized.

"Kanade! Ellen! Ako!" Hibiki said happily.

"Kakeru!" Riku yelled to them.

"Where did you guys go?" Hikari asked as she caught up to Nagisa.

"We were worried," Mai told Saki.

"Sorry," Nagisa said sheepishly.

"We were sure we would find everyone..." Saki said.

"... if we searched for Fusion," Hibiki added.

"Honestly, Hibiki..." Kanade trailed off.

"Are you here too, Hinata?" Kakeru asked, quite surprised to see Kamen Rider of another world in this place. "Are you chasing Fusion too?"

"It's a long story, and I'm not sure I've been chasing him since." Hinata said, somewhat uncertain that he was chasing Fusion.

"But, isn't it a wonderful thing that we Kamen Riders gather here?" Asumu said, getting a little excited when the Riders were in the same boat.

"Well, I agree with you on that." Hinata said, feeling better fighting with the Riders than fighting them.

"Anyway, we need to stop Fusion." Riku reminded them of the enemy in front of them.

"Riku's right! We can discuss all of this later-mipo," Mipple, in cell phone-like form in Honoka's hand, told everyone.

"Fusion's fragments are gathering-chopi," Choppy, in a pen-like phone form in Mai's hand, added.

"It would get bad if it got as big as before-popo," Pollun, being carried by Hikari along with Lulun, said with fear laced in his voice.

"Then let's deal with it while its small," Ellen said.

"Ukm!" Ako said.

"Hurry, everyone-lulu!" Lulun said while she hugged Pollun.

"Okay!" Everyone said, including Hinata.

Confused, Miyuki followed them into an alley and saw something that amazed her to no end.

Nagisa and Honoka put heart shaped cards in the slot on top of Mepple and Mipple. The top then spun in a circle before the two waved their hands over the two faeries turned cell phones. The faeries then started glowing and jumped into the air. Nagisa and Honoka then held hands and put the other one above their heads.

"Duel Aurora Wave!" The voices of both girls shouted as burst of light occurred with more color as the light erupted into a pillar that prevented both Miyuki from interfering.

Inside the light, Nagisa and Honoka are flying to the sky inside a rainbow light. Gold colored ribbon falls on them and creates their clothes. Nagisa is squatting as her full costume appears. Honoka spins around as her full costume appears too. Nagisa's top is showing, then her skirt. Honoka's shoulder strap is showing, then her skirt. The bows then both appear. Nagisa jumps down landing on her feet. Honoka then lands and does a backflip.

After a few seconds, the light flared up again and disappeared. In its place were Nagisa and Honoka, which looked very different from before.

Nagisa's new outfit is a black and purple midriff-bearing top with pink ruffles lining the sleeves and a pale pink bow on the chest. The ribbon on her chest has a pink heart. On her arms were black elbow-length sleeveless tops as well as black fingerless gloves. The warmers are lined in pink and each has a heart at the wrist. She wears a black dress with pink lining and an additional ruffle top over small black shorts and she has a pink belt with a heart buckle with a yellow frame around her waist. Finally, she wears black leg warmers with hearts at the top of each and red shoes. Her earrings and buckle are silver and her bangs are skewed to the left.

Honoka also gets a new look as she wears a white dress with a ruffled top. The ribbon on her chest has a blue gem-colored heart with the one on her belt now a gold heart-shaped clasp. Her petticoat is white and her skirt is now light blue with a white peplum split at the top. She wears a white bow with a dark blue heart in her hair, and her elbow-to-wrist gloves are white with a light blue border and each glove has a colored heart. Dark green at the wrist. Her foot warmer is white with blue hearts to accentuate the designs around the top of her gloves. Finally, her earrings are yellow.

"Hikari no shisha (Emissary of light), Cure Black!" Nagisa suddenly introduced herself as Honoka soon followed.

"Hikari no shisha (Emissary of light), Cure White!"

"Futari wa PreCure (Together, we are Pretty Cure)!" The both of them said as they posed together.

Honoka, now is Cure White then pointed at no one in particular.

"Servant of the power of darkness..."

"Return to the darkness from which you came!" Nagisa or now is Cure Black finished, also pointing to no one in particular.

However, the transformation of the PreCures did not stop there because there was still one more person who had not yet transformed.

Pollun turned into a compact called Touch Commune, and leapt into Hikari's hand. Holding the Touch Commune in her right hand, Hikari first waves her left hand across the Commune to activate it. She then lifts up her head and shouts out the transformation phrase.

"Luminous! Shining Stream!" As her shout, a golden stream of light can be seen rising up to the sky behind her in this scene. Golden light then shines from her chest, and clouds of gold dust whip up from the ground to surround her.

Inside the light, the hairtie and hairpins then disappear and her braids start to unravel. Close-ups of her costume are then shown, focusing on her sleeves and skirt. The large bow at her chest then forms, and her hair, which has changed shade of color, is shown to lengthen.

The pink silhouette of her Heartiel Baton in Heart Mode then spins down from the sky and into her hands, before exploding in golden light.

"Kagayaku inochi (Shining life), Shiny Luminous!" Hikari introduces herself as the camera spins around her, and stretches out her hands as the Heartiel Baton silhouette explodes in pink light. She then speaks her introductory speech as golden light surrounds her. At the end of the sequence, the Heartiel Baton silhouette zooms towards the camera and the winds down around her. "Hikari no kokoro to hikari no ishi (The light's heart and the light's will), subete wo hitotsu ni suru tame ni (for the sake of uniting all as one)!"

After a few seconds, the light flared up again and disappeared. Kakeru slowly opened his eyes as he saw a new PreCure, Shiny Luminous.

As Shiny Luminous, her hair brightens in color and grows out very long, worn in a pair of pigtails held by dark pink bows with red hearts. She gains gold heart earrings. She wears a light pink ruffled dress with white frilly trim and a band going down the center lined in pink. On the chest is a white ribbon adorned by a ruby heart, and yellow ribbon wraps around the waist held together by a smaller heart with a purse hanging from it. Her shoes are light pink with pink sole and white ruffled leg warmers to match her sleeves, decorated with pink bows and ruby hearts.

Lulun turned into a glasses case-like item and then turned into a heart pendant that went over the bow Luminous was wearing on her chest. Luminous covered it and then uncovered it, going into her final pose.

And with that, the first Pretty Cure team has been assembled.

Saki and Mai looked at each other and nodded, before holding hands and turning the tops of the Crystal Communes to form a circle with their arms and shouted.

"Duel Spiritual Power!"

The light that enveloped the girls soon shot up into the air and exploded into more light as the girls were then seen flying down, covered in light.

"Hana hirake daichi ni( Flowers, bloom on Earth)!" Saki exclaimed as petals seem to fly from her.

"Habatake sora ni(Soar in the skies)!" Mai exclaimed as feathers seem to fly around her.

Then, suddenly, the girls' clothes and hair had changed-no, they transformed into something new!

For Mai, her hair was tied up into a long ponytail by a hairband with a small, blue curved heart and said hair turns into more into a light purple color as she also had sky blue earrings. White arm warmers cover her arms with blue curved hearts decorating the ends and the same with her leg warmers which were also white as the ends were outlined in light pink with the ends flaring out as she wore white shoes. She wore a white, short dress with a sky blue ribbon wrapped around her waist with a small curved heart at the side with in the same color as another ribbon was tied at the center of her chest with a blue curved heart.

For Saki, her hair became slightly long and is tied into a yellow headband with a red heart on the center and her hair color is now a bright orange color as on her ears were yellow heart shaped earrings. She wears a deep pink dress with a red bow that contains a yellow curved heart at the center, and her midriff is dark plum. Cure Bloom has a yellow belt, containing a pink curved heart, on her waist. She has pink arm warmers with finger-cut dark gloves with a hot pink heart in each. Also, her legwarmers go into the same colors and have red glossy hearts in each and wear dark plum-colored shoes. Finally, she has yellow and white ruffles on her shawl, skirt and in front of the bow.

Once the transformation was done, the girls landed back on the ground and announced their new form.

"Kagayaku kin no hana (The gleaming golden flower), Cure Bloom!" Saki announced.

"Kirameku gin no tsubasa (The sparkling silver wing), Cure Egret!" Mai announced.

Then, as one, the girls announced at the same time.

"Futari wa PreCure(We are Pretty Cure)!"

"Seinaru izumi wo kegasu mono yo (Those who desecrate the Holy Fountains)..." Cure Egret began, pointing at no one in particular.

"Akogi na mane wa oyamenasai (We're here to stop your cruel behavior)!" Cure Bloom ended, also pointing at no one in particular before opening up her hand.

The second Pretty Cure team has been assembled.

The Fairy Tones first fly up into the sky, shout out their note and shine.

"Dodo!"

"Rere!"

"Lala!"

"Dodo!"

The Fairy Tone sound out their respective notes and dive into the girls' Cure Modules.

"Let's Play! Pretty Cure Modulation!" Hibiki, Kanade, Ellen and Ako called out as they drew a golden G-Clef before they tap the button on the bottom of the Cure Module. This causes the central crystal of the Cure Module to sparkle, and the Fairy Tone inside gives a small jerk to bring out a golden G-Clef, which starts the transformation.

The girls are first surrounded by ribbons, which bind together to form their dress, ending in bows at their chests and waists. Their hair then changes color and they gain their hair accessories. For Cure Melody and Rhythm, part of their hair forms into braids which wrap around the rest of their hair to form twin-tails and a ponytail respectively.

The girls open their eyes to reveal that their eyes have changed color as well. They then stand in a circle and extend an arm in, and ribbons wrap around their arms to produce arm protectors. A choker appears around their necks.

Lastly, the girls gain their earrings one by one. Each earring appears together with a note from the Solfège scale, so the 4 Cures transforming together complete an entire octave of notes. They then fly down together and strike a pose. Each Cure introduces herself in turn, and they end off with an ending phrase and their final pose.

Hibiki eyes are now bright blue while her long, fuchsia curly hair is pulled into thick, slightly messy pigtails each held with a braid. Her bangs slightly grow in length, and she gains a headband attached to a hot pink knot-bow with a stone heart in the middle. She gains dangle earrings, with the ear piece being a hot pink sphere connected to a pale pink heart. She wears a frilly two-piece costume composed of a hot pink top and skirt with white trim and three layer ruffle sleeves, coming in hot pink, fuchsia, and white. Sewn to the center of the chest is a matching hot pink and white bow with her brooch-like device rests in the center. The skirt is a frilly tutu made of a top, a fuchsia pleat beneath it, and a layer of white on top of two frilly petticoats. A pale pink bow is sewn on the left hip. Included are hot pink wrist-lets with bows and white ruffles. The shoes are hot pink with white cuff and a single fuchsia ribbon wrapped around it with a hot pink stone in the middle. Worn with them are thigh high hot pink stockings.

"Tsumabiku wa araburu shirabe (Strumming the wild tune), Cure Melody!" Hibiki suddenly introduced herself as Kanade soon followed.

Next is Kanade as her eyes are now bright green while her hair grows in length and is very curly, turning platinum blonde. The ponytail is held with a single braid and she wears a white knot-bow attached to a headband that has a pink heart in the center. She wears a white dress with pale pink trim and a white and fuchsia bow at the center of the chest, where her brooch-like device rests. Her sleeves are puffed and she wears white ruffled wrist-lets with pale pink trim and bows with a heart above it. A fuchsia bow is sewn to the left hip, and her skirt is in three layers on top of two white frilly petticoat layers. The top skirt is lined in pale pink, while the third layer is solid pale pink. Her boots are white with pale pink toe and heel, along with fuchsia lining, string, and bows adorned with a single heart. She also gains a white ribbon choker and dangle earrings, with the top a pale pink heart and the bottom a dark pink circle.

"Tsumabiku wa taoyaka na shirabe (Strumming the tranquil tune), Cure Rhythm!"

"Tsumabiku wa tamashii no shirabe (Strumming the soul's tune), Cure Beat!" Ellen introduced herself as Ako soon followed.

As Cure Beat, Ellen's hair turns lavender and grows in length, being worn in a curled ponytail with a distinctive strand that curls on the right of her bangs. She wears a hair accessory with a blue heart with feathers, pale blue fabric, and indigo ribbon. Matching her heart earrings and choker. She wears an indigo dress with blouse-style top that has white and dark blue detail, the ruffled neckline is pale blue to match her sleeve cuff. Beneath her Cure Module is a pale and dark blue bow. Her skirt consists of two frilly layers, followed by ruffles in white and pale blue, and an indigo pleat with dark blue lining, a small white ruffled peplum rests over it. On the back is a long, thin pale blue ribbon. Her thigh-length boots are dark blue and indigo with a white bow around the ankle and pale blue ruffled trim. She wears matching colored wrist pieces with a heart design.

"Tsumabiku wa megami no shirabe (Strumming the tune of the goddess), Cure Muse!"

As Cure Muse, Ako's eyes are the same as in masked form while her now bright orange hair grows very long and is worn loose, splitting in two segments so far down with a yellow ribbon on each side. Besides her white forehead piece which is adorned by a hot pink heart gem, she also gains a gold choker and heart earrings. She wears a pale yellow long-sleeved blouse with yellow detail and ribbon on each hip. Around the shoulders is a yellow shawl with white ruffles and the Cure Module in the center, with a yellow bow. The short, yellow balloon skirt has a ruffled light yellow peplum over it. She also gains white and light yellow boots with a yellow ribbon adorned by a heart on top.

The four girls simultaneously raised their hands to the sky as they gathered together and spoke at the same time.

"Todoke (Resonate)! Yonin no kumikyoku (Our musical suite)!"

Cure Muse flew forward, with Cure Beat following and Cure Rhythm following and finally Cure Melody, as they all landed on the ground and completed their intro.

"Suite Pretty Cure!"

And with that, the Suite Pretty Cure team has been assembled.

After the Pretty Cures had completed their transformation, it was now the turn of the Kamen Riders to perform their transformation.

First is Riku, who has summoned an Arcle belt, which was silver with a large red jewel in the center. Then he crossed his arms in front of him with one hand around his waist and the other stretched out with his thumb, index finger, and middle finger. Riku slowly moved both hands to their opposite sides and shouted each Kamen Rider's famous word.

"Henshin!" Immediately after Riku's scream, a dim light enveloped his body, before it disappeared, revealing him in a full body armor.

From head to toe, Riku wears armor. He wears a black jumpsuit, red chest armor that simulates breasts, red gloves covering his arms, red round shoulder pads, and finally, a black helmet with big red eyes and long golden horns over its head.

Riku has just become... Kamen Rider Kuuga Mighty Form.

Kakeru first crossed his arms into an X in front of his face before placing his left hand on his hip while his right hand was clenched into a fist and slightly protruded.

A vortex with a yellow light appeared in front of his waist as it continued to rotate. When the vortex stops, a belt is called an Alter Ring. The Alter Ring has a black buckle with a yellow jewel, two yellow spirals above and below the jewel, and a red belt. After the Alter Ring has been summoned quickly press both hands simultaneously on the sides of the belt and shout the magic phrase.

"Henshin!"

The belt around his waist pulsed, beating like a heartbeat as a bright light shined from the Alter Ring. The light from the Alter Ring fades, revealing Kakeru in full body armor.

He wore a black bodysuit with the Alter Ring still situated around the waist. On his legs, he sported golden circular knees pads with silver accents and golden bands just above the ankles. He also sported golden bands wrapped around his forearms. Over the upper body was a chest armor with a golden front that simulated pectorals and an abdomen with a rectangular black stone at the center of the chest. His sides were silver while the rest of the armor was black steel. A golden collar wrapped around the neck and connected to the black stone by a golden line. Over the shoulders were black shoulder pads with silver trimming running around the center to point to either side. Over the head was a mostly black helmet with large, red lenses acting as eyes. Over the mouth area was a layered silver mouth-piece, looking insect-like. The edges of the mouth plate were gold and connected between the eyes which rose up between the 'eyes' and spreads out into a set of horns cresting the on the forehead, and on the forehead was a small blue gem.

Kakeru has transformated into Kamen Rider AgitΩ.

Following the transformation of the two seniors, Asumu had in his hand the tuning fork, Henshin Onsa Onkaku, flicking it to make the fork part stand upright. Upon closer look, in between the fork and handle was what appeared to an Oni face.

Asumu raised his left arm and he tapped the tuning fork against his wrist, causing it to ring and produce actual, visible sound waves.

He then raised the tuning fork up to his head and right in the center of his forehead, purple fire enveloped his entire body before he lowered the tuning fork and right before everyone's eyes, purple fire enveloped his entire body.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..." From the very enveloped body, the arms of the boy were raised and were crossed right in front of him. "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...HA!"

Swinging his arms outward, the flames dispersed into purple specs to reveal Asumu donned in armor.

He now wore a kind of purple body suit with red gloves and boots that matched the bodysuit. Silver straps decorated his chest as a silver belt was wrapped around his waist with the same disks and tuning fork hanging by his sides and also with the center bearing three tomoe –like marks. At the back were what appeared to be two taiko drum sticks. Finally, covering his head was a purple helmet with a purple opaque visor lined with red markings, silver horns, and at the forehead, the same golden Oni head.

Asumu transformed into Kamen Rider Hibiki.

The PreCure and Kamen Riders were assembled right in front of their eyes, making Miyuki and Hinata both excited.

"Woah! It's PreCure and Kamen Riders!" Miyuki said, her eyes sparkling.

"This is a moment worth remembering." Hinata said, as if he was about to cry with joy.

"Eh?!" The girls all yelped and turned around to see Miyuki right behind them.

"All of you were seen!" Cure Rhythm realized.

"It's okay," Cure Melody winked at him.

"What do you mean?" Cure White asked her.

"Alright, it's our turn," Miyuki told them as she look at Hinata, who nodded with her.

Miyuki taking out a pink compact and a pink bow with a diamond on the upper right corner. She opened it up and put the pink bow in its slot. The pink gem inside glowed for a moment before all seven lighted up in a row.

[Ready?]

A voice said from nowhere.

"PreCure Smile Charge!" Miyuki said, her clothes glowing bright pink.

[Go!]

The voice said again. A powder puff appeared from a light that came out of the compact which Miyuki grabbed between her pointer and middle fingers.

[Go! Go! Let's go Happy!]

Miyuki then tapped the powder puff twice on the compact which gave the fuzz on it a pink glow and raised into the sky.

When she brought it up, her clothes had changed to her uniform, but it was covered in pink light. She brought the powder puff onto her left wrist, letting her cuffs appear. She then tapped the powder puff on her shins and clicked her heels together, her boots losing the light on them and gaining details. She then tapped her shoulders and her stomach with the powder puff, letting the skirt and then the upper part of her uniform appear. She then concentrated and her hair changed to her new hair style. She then tapped both of her cheeks with the powder puff, putting blush on them before the powder puff disappeared.

Miyuki then dropped down to the ground, her boots making an audible click as she did so.

"Kirakira kagayaku mirai no hikari (Twinkling and Shining, the Light of the Future)!" Miyuki said as she twisted her wrists before bringing her hands in front of her. "Cure Happy!"

Miyuki or Cure Happy then hit her final pose.

Hinata is seen holding a black deck with a golden dragon symbol on the front, known as the Advent Deck in his hand. Hinata held up the deck to the mirror accidentally in front of him. In the reflection, a belt appeared around his waist and that same belt appeared in real life.

Hinata thrusts his right arm to the left before shouting.

"Henshin!" He the inserted the deck into the slot before energy images of his armor appeared before they overlapped him and donned him in his armor.

He wore a red body suit with black boots and black armbands as well as shoulder pads, all of which had silver sockets attached to them. His torso armor is black with silver pectorals and abdomen. On his left arm was a gauntlet shaped like a dragon's head with yellow eyes and a black and silver snout as a handle extended from the front to fit in his hands. His helmet was black with a silver face plate with a grille over two large eyes. On the forehead was a dragon head-like symbol. Around his waist was a silver belt with silver sockets on the sides. In the middle was a slot and in the slot was a black case with a golden dragon symbol on the front.

Hinata has become... Kamen Rider Ryuki.

After that, Ryuki and Cure Happy along with Black, White, Luminous, Bloom, Egret, Melody, Rhythm, Beat, and Muse jumped into the air and flew over the unsuspecting citizens. Ryuki is traveling with Kuuga on Gouram, and Hibiki is traveling with AgitΩ on Machine Tornador in Slider Mode while Happy carried Candy.

"Cure Happy?" Egret asked her.

"You're a PreCure, too?" White asked her.

"Nice to meet you," Happy told them.

"Are you a Kamen Rider too?" Luminous asked Ryuki who was accompanying Kuuga.

"Kamen Rider Ryuki. Nice to meet you." Ryuki introduced his self.

"You were one of the two Riders who helped us at the mall." Beat asked him.

"Yes. At that time, my place was also connected to yours, so I decided to help a little bit." Ryuki told her.

"What about the black person like you?" Cure Rhythm asking about a black Ryuki made Ryuki wince under the mask.

"Well, he's a fickle man." Ryuki told her.

"What does that mean?" Black asked him.

"He won't come to help?" Bloom asked him.

The Riders looked at each other before they turned to the girls and said in unison.

"You have no idea."

Below them, all the green, snake-like blobs were traveling together in one direction.

"Fusion, where are you going?" Melody asked it as she saw where they were jumping to in the distance.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Sakagami's Household)

"Ayumi, help me prepare dinner," Ayumi's mother called for her from the kitchen.

"Okay," Ayumi called from her bedroom. "Just wait a second, Fu-chan."

Fu-chan watched her from her desk opening the door and leaving her room. Fu-chan, knowing it was alone, floated into the air and started emitting dark waves from its mind.

'I need to grow,' Fu-chan thought. 'Grow!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 86 4
A ghostly liquid called Fusion was born with the sole purpose of finding and absorbing great sources of power. Momozono Love, Aono Miki, Yamabuki Ino...
2.8K 109 24
Contains all the Precure who were done last year for Precure All Stars Mania which ended sadly cuz no one read it anymore :( SO sit back and enjoy th...
4.2K 117 9
An empty room, nothing but darkness from all directions. In the middle of the room, standing on a wooden podium, shows an open book as someone reads...
3.1K 24 8
The story is that All Precures from Max Heart to Healin' Good team up! They all gathered in one team to celebrate reunion until then someone wants to...