I'm Only Human

By MontyShae

Sir Reginald Hargreeves had adopted not only the Umbrella Academy but also the ones from the Sparrow Academy... More

Everest Hargreeves
Chapter 1 + Face Claims
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 = Final Chapter

Chapter 2

260 5 0
By MontyShae

Third P.O.V.

Everest was sitting in the garden staring out at the ocean. Cersei had done her hair. She heard footsteps before they stopped and started walking away. 

Everest's dress

Everest's hairstyle

"You can stay, dear." Everest says not turning around.

"How-" A girl asks.

"I have siblings. I know when someone was going to do something but they walked away. Come sit." Everest said and a few seconds later a young teen girl with red hair sits down next to her with another woman sitting on the other side of her. "What's your name?"

"Sansa. Sansa Stark. And this is Shae." Sansa says, and Everest smiles at them and they smile back. 

"I'm Everest. Everest Lannister nee Hargreeves." Everest says and looked down sadly when she said her former last name.

"Are you okay?" Sansa hesitantly asks. 

"I'm fine, dear." Everest says. "Tell me about yourself." 

"Where do I start?" Sansa asks herself. "I'm the second eldest sibling and the eldest daughter of my parents. My parents, Ned and Catelyn Stark. There's my older brother, Robb. My young siblings, Arya, Rickon and Bran. I have a bastard brother called, Jon. My aunt's name was, Lyanna and my uncles are Benjen and Brandon. What about you?" 

"There is my adoptive father, Reginald Hargreeves and my adoptive mother, Grace Hargreeves. I only have one biological sibling. My twin brother, Klaus Hargreeves. The rest of my adopted siblings are, Luther, Diego, Allison, Five, Ben, Viktor, Marcus, Fei, Alphonso, Sloane, Jayme and Christopher. My biological mother, Rachel Herschberger. She died after my adoptive father had killed her. I married Tywin Lannister when I was eighteen. And I haven't seen my family since." Everest says with a sad smile on her face before she sees a ghost staring at them. 

She noticed that Sansa looked so much like him. She mouthed to the ghost asking what his name was. She got a response and it was Ned Stark. 

"Sweetheart, what did you say your father's name was?" Everest asks.

"Ned Stark. Why?" Sansa asks.

"I'm going to tell you something, that must stay between the three of us." Everest says.

Sansa and Shae looked at Everest in interest. 

"I have powers. But one of them is able to see dead ones. Right now your father is standing to our left but he's moving closer to us. He's sitting right next to me. I can also talk to them. What do you want me to ask him?" Everest asks Sansa who looks like she wants to cry.

"Tell, that it's not her fault." Ghost Ned says. 

"He says it's not your fault." Everest told the young girl. 

"Ask him if there was something that he never got to tell me." Sansa says, and Everest looks to her left at Ned who looks like he wanted to say a lot. 

"Tell her that there will be a lot. Joffrey, Tommen and Myrcella are the bastard children of Jaime and Cersei. I want you to help her escape and take her to Castle Black. Arya is alive and with Sandor." Ned says and Everest tells Sansa what Ned told her. 

"Is that why those three don't look like Robert?" Sansa asks and Everest nods.

*Time Skip*

It's been a few weeks since Everest had arrived in Kings Landing. She had told Sansa about her different powers and they made a plan of how they were getting out of Kings Landing. Tywin had arrived with his men and Everest was sorta happy to see her husband. They did have some nights where they did have some. . .fun. Right now Everest was throwing up her lunch and Cersei walked in. 

"Mother? Are you okay?" Cersei asks.

"I'll be fine. Just not feeling very well." Everest says before Cersei realized something.

"How long has it been since you've bled?" Cersei asks.

"A month or two. Why?" Everest asks. 

Cersei walked over and put her hand under Everest's boobs and they were swollen. 

"I'm going to get Maester Pcyelle." Cersei said before she left. 

Soon Cersei walked back in with Maester Pycelle ten seconds later. He checked her over.

"Congrats, you are pregnant. Three moons so far." Pycelle says before he leaves. 

Everest looks up at Cersei horrified. 

"I'll go get my father." Cersei said before she left. 

Cersei knew exactly where her father would be. Talking to Joffrey in the throne room. When she arrived the guards opened the door for her. She sees her father standing next to Joffrey. The two looked up to see Cersei. She walked up to her father. 

"Everest needs you...." Cersei says and Tywin instantly left.

Joffrey looked to his mother confused. 

"She's pregnant." Cersei told him and Sansa heard since she was standing with a few other ladies. 

Everest was sitting in her shared room when Tywin had walked in. He knelt down in front of Everest.

"What happened?" Tywin asks.

"I'm pregnant." Everest says not looking at him.

"This is wonderful news." Tywin says with a smile.

Everest tried to smile back but she couldn't. 

*Time Skip*

It was the middle of the night and the only ones awake were Everest and Sansa. Everest has used her invisibility power to get to Sansa's room. She knocked on it using her secret code they had come up with. Sansa opened the door and let the woman in. 

"Change into this." Everest says before handing Sansa some clothes that are going to be easy for her to run in. 

Sansa changes into the outfit and lets Everest do her hair. Once they are done, Sansa holds onto Everest's hand and she turns them invisible. They walked out of the castle to the forest where Everest had two horses waiting for them. Sansa gets one and Everest gets on the other. 

Sansa's hairstyle & Outfit

Sansa's horse

Everest's horse

"Hiya!!" Everest urges her horse. 

Sansa does the same thing with her horse and the horses run in the direction of Castle Black. There is one more power that Everest has which is Precognition. She knows that Jon Snow had gone back to Castle Black. They would stop near Everest's old home. 

*Couple hours later*

It's still night time but very early in the morning. They arrive at Everest's old home and put the horses in the stable before walking up to the door. Everest knocks on it. Sansa looked around amazed. They had arrived at Everest's childhood home. Soon the door opens to reveal a woman. 

Everest's childhood home

"Hello, mother." Everest says with a smile and the woman instantly lit up.

"Eve!" The woman says with the biggest smile. "Come in. You two must be freezing."

The two step in and Everest looks around noticing that nothing has changed. 

"Who's this?" Everest's mother asks.

"Mother this is Sansa Stark. Sansa, this is my adoptive mother, Grace." Everest says with a smile.

"Nice to meet you." Sansa says with a small smile. 

"Come you must be tired." Grace says before taking the two to Everest's old room.

Everest's bedroom

"Nothing has changed. I guess that's good." Everest said looking around. "Except for the change of the bed." 

"Your brother didn't want anything to be moved. Except changing the bed." Grace said.

"Thank you." Everest says.

"You're welcome baby." Grace said. 

Since Everest's bed was big. The two girls were able to fit. Once their heads hit the pillow they fell asleep instantly. 

*Next Day*

Everest and Sansa had woken up a few hours later. They had gotten dressed. Everest did Sansa's hair while Sansa did Everest's hair. They walked out of Everest's room and headed downstairs. Grace was sitting at the table eating while the cooks were making breakfast. 

Everest's dress

Sansa's dress

Sansa's hairstyle

Everest's hairstyle

When the workers saw Everest they all smiled and ran over to hug her before they went back to doing their jobs. The two sit down and start eating. 

"Mom, there is something I need to tell you." Everest says and Grace looked up at her.

"I found out that I was three months pregnant." Everest says and Grace along with Sansa and the workers all stopped and smiled happily.

"Congrats!! Oh my second granddbaby!" Grace says with excitement. 

That's when they heard footsteps and turned to see one of Everest's adoptive siblings. 

"Hello, Luther. How did you sleep?" Grace asks.

"I slept okay." Luther said before sitting down from across Everest.

"Luther, look who came home." Grace says.

Luther looked up and went wide-eyed. He got up and ran out the table and picked his sister up and hugged her tightly. 

"Luther, need to breathe." Everest says.

"Right sorry sis." Luther said and let her go. "Be right back." 

Luther ran out of the room and headed upstairs and started waking up all the Hargreeves siblings. He ran back downstairs knowing they will chase him. 

"What's his power?" Sansa asks Everest. 

"Super Strength." Everest said.

And that's when all the Hargreeves walked in angrily but that went away when they saw Everest. They all ran to their sister grabbing her from her seat and hugging her. Once they let her go they all sat down excitedly except Klaus who just hugs their twin. 

"Klaus, can you let go of me please." Everest asks.

"No." Klaus said. 

"Klaus, I have new I'd like to share and I need to sit down." Everest said, and Klaus takes a seat on the other side of Everest. "Everyone this is Sansa Stark. Sansa these are my siblings, Luther, Allison, Diego, Ben, Viktor, Five, Klaus, Marcus, Fei, Alphonso, Sloane, Jayme and Christopher." 

"Nice to meet you." Sansa says with nervousness in her voice. 

"You don't have to be nervous around us." Allison says. 

"Right of course sorry." Sansa said. 

"Second news, I'm currently three moons pregnant." Everest says with a smile and her siblings all cheer happily. 

"Congrats, sissy." Klaus says.

"Thanks, Klausy." Everest said.

While her siblings ate. Sansa and Everest talked. 

"Okay, so. Diego's power is uncanny aim." Everest said and the two look at Diego who demonstrates. 

"My knives can easily find my target." Diego said with a smile. 

"Allison, she has mind control. All she has to say is, 'I heard a rumor. . .' followed by whatever she wishes them to do.

My twin, Klaus has the same powers as me.

Five he can space and time travel into the future.

Ben can summon tentacled monsters from his body.

Viktor converts sound into destructive force. To bring it out he has to use an instrument which is his violin.

Marcus has superhuman strength similar to Luther and enhanced resilience.

Fei has, crow manifestation which means she can manifest crows from her body, to which she can control and crow scrying. Since Fei is blind she uses her crows to see.

Alphonso has, empathetic masochism which means he can inflict harm or pain on others by inflicting damage upon one's own body and his second one is enhanced resilience just like Marcus. 

Sloane has gravity manipulation. Basically manipulate the gravity of herself and others, allowing herself and others to fly. She can remove her opponent's gravity in order to leave them helplessly flailing off the ground. 

Jayme has hallucinogenic spit. Basically she can spit a green venom that causes her targets to have hallucinations upon reaching their face. This gives her two venom glands at the back of her mouth, making her physiology somewhat snake-like. 

And lastly we have Christopher. He has a cold inducement which means he can manipulate the temperature of a room, no matter what size, and decrease the heat of the room until the room is "freezing". Fear inducement can induce fear into the minds of others. Paralysis inducement can paralyze people's bodies with fear itself." Everest explained. 

"So basically what you're saying is don't cross your family ever." Sansa said.

"Pretty much." Everest says with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 218 25
✔ COMEPLETE ✔ sloane hargreeves x fem ! oc ryland hargreeves, didn't think her world could change anymore, but the world's a bitch, when she realise...
14.5K 298 7
❱ http:˚♡killer_queen! ˚ˑؘ 👑 ·˚ ─────────────── ❝ I am God ❞ ─────────────── Five Hargreeves may have assisted his former bosses daughter to run...
14.2K 246 14
𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 ★𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 ❸ 𝙤𝙛 𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙮★ "𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙉𝙤 𝙤...
3.3K 165 40
"When death takes my hand, I will hold you with the other and promise to find you in every lifetime" After saving the world in 1963, you, Five and th...