š‘“š’š š‘µš’†š’˜ š‘¶š’“š’…š’Šš’š’‚š’“š’š...

By Cringepapi

Clarice Cassata was just an ordinary girl. Who went to the same private school, as everyone else on her block... More

A/N
š‘Ø/š‘µ: š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’“š’‚š’„š’•š’†š’“ š’Šš’š’‡š’
ļ¼£ļ½ˆļ½ļ½ļ½”ļ½…ļ½’ ļ¼‘
ļ¼£ļ½ˆļ½ļ½ļ½”ļ½…ļ½’ ļ¼’
ļ¼£ļ½ˆļ½ļ½ļ½”ļ½…ļ½’ ļ¼“
ļ¼£ļ½ˆļ½ļ½ļ½”ļ½…ļ½’ ļ¼”
ļ¼£ļ½ˆļ½ļ½ļ½”ļ½…ļ½’ ļ¼•
š‘Ø/š‘µ: š‘ŗš’•š’‚š’š’… š’Šš’š’‡š’
ļ¼£ļ½ˆļ½ļ½ļ½”ļ½…ļ½’ ļ¼–
ļ¼£ļ½ˆļ½ļ½ļ½”ļ½…ļ½’ ļ¼—
ļ¼£ļ½ˆļ½ļ½ļ½”ļ½…ļ½’ ļ¼˜
ļ¼£ļ½ˆļ½ļ½ļ½”ļ½…ļ½’ ļ¼™
ļ¼£ļ½ˆļ½ļ½ļ½”ļ½…ļ½’ ļ¼‘ļ¼
ļ¼£ļ½ˆļ½ļ½ļ½”ļ½…ļ½’ ļ¼‘ļ¼‘

ļæ¼ šš«šØš„šØš š®šž

473 10 27
By Cringepapi

*Thunk*

*Bam*

*crash*

I guess they are at it again. It never ceases to amaze me how they never get tired of it. Well I know I am at this point...

My eyes snap open at the loud noises coming from downstairs. 'Yep, that's mom and dad..'

I get up doing my morning routine for school. I ignore the curses and brief yelling from the two.

Finally tying my uniform's tie, and patting down the wrinkles on my pants, I turn to the mirror.

"I look like I died and came back to life about three times.."I smiled crookedly.

( little A/N: I was trying to find something close to what I was imagining and I'm kinda satisfied with this one, also the character hates skirts because the ones her school has is unbelievably short and it disgusts her.)

I huff out the air in annoyance. 'For the love of god I hope they don't talk to me..' I keep pleading in my mind as I threw on my bag, and quietly headed downstairs.

The sounds get louder the closer I approach; mom stops to look up at me. "Sweetie..did we wake you?"

The tone was so sweet yet it got on my nerves. "I've been up for a while now.." I look up at her with a frown.

"Well, um have you eaten yet..?" She reply's out nervously, as my father glares at her. I give her a brief shake; to tell her that I was fine.

"I'm planning on meeting up with River later.." I drag out. "We planned on walking to school and going to that new cafe.." I remind mom as she stares at me quizzingly.

"River is the friend I met last week."
I remind her once again with a deadpan. She nods in understanding as she pestered father for a couple of bills.

"Here. Take this, you're going to need it for the cafe." She shoved the money into my open palms.

"Uhh...Thanks..?" I smiled at them both as I head out the house door quickly. 'Fucking weirdos..." I release a sigh.

A couple of blocks down the sidewalk, I hear the harsh thumping of feet coming real close to me. "Oi, Bean head!~" I hear a yell, which caused me to turn around smugly.

"It is I, Lord Bean head!~" I wiggle my brows at River; who in turn giggled at my deformed expression.

"I thought you said we'll meet there..?" I referred to the cafe. "Ok funny story.." dragged out River. "So I basically saw your head ass leave the apartment and I thought I should um..surprise you..?"

I broke out into a smile. "Well, it worked I'm no longer in a bad mood.." my arms rest behind my head.

We get closer to the cafe; both of us break out a sigh in annoyance from the long line that was formed.

"God...I just want those croissants  you keep bragging about.." I scan the line, as my mood soured.

River patted my back in sympathy. "You know it's honestly not that bad..." she looked at that long line that had at least 30 people. "We're going to be late..." I glare at her. "But it's not like I care anyway.."

The line finally moves which gives me a sigh of relief. Soon we make it to the front, where both I and River order their very "popular", chocolate croissants.

I take a bite, chewing a bite longer to let the creamy filling stay longer on my tastebuds.
"This is hella scrumptious.."

Turning to River, who almost inhaled half the damn thing. "What..the...Hell!?!"

I exclaimed pointing at her. "We've just bought this..like two minutes ago..how did you..how are you almost done?"

"Dude, I was hungry.." she rolled her eyes, giving me a "bruh STFU" look. I sighed as we began to cross the street. I quickly swung my head to the side in shock upon hearing a noise so close to us.

*BeEeEeppp*

*HoNK*

*HoNk*

"Is that a truck!?!" I exclaimed panicking, "why isn't it slowing down? River move!!" I yelled out, roughly pushing her across the street.
My body collided with the truck; rolling a bit from the impact.

I pat all over my body in relief. "Oh shit! I'm alive.." My smile quickly turns into a frown, 'Why do I hear crying..?' I walk up to River's kneeling form.

"I'm okay, why are you crying?" I peer over her. "What..what..the..fuck.." I breathe out heavily, clutching my head in disbelief.

Right there next to River, was my body. I couldn't even tell at first.
Blood was covered all over, bone shards, and matter. I was so unrecognizable.

"I'm..I'm..really..dead.." I looked down at the scene in despair. "I didn't even finish my croissant.." I pout out.

I knew I wasn't really sad about the yummy treat, I was just in so much shock. Just knowing that this was the last that I saw my family and my dear friend.

The whole city turns a bright saturated white. I blink my eyes many times to clear my sight. "Hello..?" I gaze around the room in confusion. "Is this Heaven..?"

"No, this isn't "Heaven"..more like a safe space or just the void.."
The being spoke with clear certainty.

I whipped my head around the white room, searching.

"Mortal, I'm down here."

"Wait...are you a cat..?" I peer down after spinning around to find the source of the voice.

"I chose this form because the mere sight of myself would destroy your mind." the cat replied as it stretched its multi-colored body.

"Though I do feel quite sorry for you." I gaze at it questionably. "So, I'm having a feeling that my death wasn't supposed to happen.." I drag out giving the cat a silent glare.

"Alright, you've caught on I'm impressed..." the cat sitting much straighter now, " I failed, my job was on keeping tabs on the souls here and I miscounted on who was next.."

"So, why am I here then..?" I patiently waited for a response; it took longer than it should have. The cat looked up at me eyes widening.

" I'm giving you a second chance and I'm going to give you some gifts along the way. Though I truly am sorry Mortal." she cleared up her voice.

"First gift is that I'm sending you to an alternate world, though...I haven't heard much about it. Only what awaits there...I do know that they have stands. Which is a manifestation of ones fighting and willpower, basically "Life energy."

"Okay, if I were to get a stand I want it to be badass..you know like Akutagawa's Rashomon!"

"Mortal, I can make that work..even though it doesn't come from this universe...though please let me continue."

"Your second gift is that you cannot die when you are fatally wounded. Your body will instantly close up the wounds leaving you breathing once more. Though, do beware I'm not sure if it isn't painful or not.

I let out a grimace, thinking about the pain that might come and go. "Wait what if I lose body parts..?"

"MORTAL, Ahem, mortal your appendages will grow back. Just think of yourself as a lizard." the cat scratched at its head a bit.

"Also, we're getting to a close with the short meeting... But I must warn you that when you go to this alternative universe... You will go through a physical change but your mind will stay the same." the cat looked up at me, its eyes turning into crescents; symbolizing a smile if it had one.

"Than- Ahhhh!" the ground below me disappears along with the white void. Leaving me falling into the black depths below.

--------------------------------------------------
A/N:
Hey, I hope you like the first chapter so far! I've been working on it since yesterday, and I'm kinda satisfied with it and I'm sorry for rushing things I just wanted to start the story.

-Cringe/Aka me the Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5K 47
One day you were almost robbed if it weren't for a boy who came to your rescue. Obviously you knew who he was. Narancia Ghirga. One of the gang membe...
5.6K 308 12
"It seems you may have an obsessive love disorder, sir" š“˜š“ š“¦š“—š“˜š“’š“—- š“Ŗ š“¼š“²š“¶š“¹š“µš“® š”€š“øš“¶š“Ŗš“· š“¬š“Ŗš“½š“¬š“±š“®š“¼ š“½š“±š“® š“±š“®š“Ŗš“»š“½š“¼ š“øš“Æ š“¶š“Ŗš“·š”‚...
9.1K 280 11
Well, this is just great. I moved out here to Italy to get away from the melodrama and here I am minding my own business while doing a favor for a "f...
14.9K 723 24
" i watched him, everyday. walk the halls, go to class, do his work. i was jealous. i wanted to be him. i was always the top in class, straight A's a...