Gmailing You

Av _amxnx_

The days when no technology existed, love was written on letters, eyes were met, hands were frequently intert... Mer

1. Save Your Tears
2. Those Eyes, Oh God
3. Cherry Blossom Fall
4. Starlight and Moons
5. A Betrayed Heart
6. Vanilla Ice Cream
7. Bittersweet
8. Just Friends
9. Stolen Hugs & Kisses
10. London
11. Ramen Night
12. Best Friend's Love
13. Such A Tease
14. Apple Bites
15. Theif Of Hearts
16. Lift Your Arms
17. Eyes On You
18. Take My Hand
19. Sunsets and Secrets
21. Garden Of Butterflies
22. The Wrong Mail
23. Home Alone
24. The Second Chance
25. Magic Of Melon
26. Falling All In You
27. Hugs & Cuddles
28. Take Me With You
29. Trails Of Love
30. Bed Sharing
31. Camera Beauty
32 . Obsessed Bunny
33. Confession Reveal
34. Wrong Timing Right Person
35. Survival Of The Fittest
36. Bunny Gurl
37. Don't Run Away
38. Bandit Of Love
39. Flowers & Her
40. Steps To Hell
41. Sunshine & Beaches
42. Jealousy Is A Disease
43. Humpty Dumpty
44. Bonfire
45. Surprise Kitten
46. Missed Bus
47. Taennie
48. My Only One
49. Love Circus
50. Kill For Love
51. The Unexpected
52. Enchanted
53. Birthday Boy

20. Stuck With You

393 31 1
Av _amxnx_

"We are all broken, that's how the light gets in."
- Ernest Hemingway

-

"I'm sorry about that." Jungkook apologizes with sincerity. Hiding you behind him. Dealing with the angry father himself who was annoyed, furious and not at all willing to talk over the matter.

"Is an apology enough do you think?" The man frowns, towering over him with his height double as him. Looking intimidating from as far as you were. You were wondering how Jungkook kept his stance. If it were you in his shoes you could've pissed your pants.

It was that scary.

"I'm genuinely sorry sir. Is there anything other than an apology I can offer?" His English. So impressive that you were about to imagine you were in a Hollywood movie. It wasn't something to fawn over but as a mere Korean it seemed like a big deal since your native language was not English nor was Jungkook's. But yet he was here fluently speaking English.

Yes, he lived most of his childhood here in London it was meant for him to speak English but it was a different story when he was actually implementing it.

"Pay for it!" The man huffs out a angry flare with his nostrils. "Hundred dollars." He wasn't letting the both of you go so easily. You stand there comprehending the statement. Whether you heard it right or not but looking at his silence and his expression he meant it and yes, you heard it quite well.

Yeah it was your fault you broke the sand castle but taking a hundred dollars? Was the castle made of diamonds or gold? What the hell was wrong with him?

But it wasn't the only thing that shocked you, it was Jeon Jungkook, the man he is. Oh lord. He is already picking out his wallet from his pocket to get done with it. First thing, it wasn't his fault to begin with so why should he be the one paying? Second thing, why is he just simply being a good person who suddenly wants to give it away without arguing?

Money didn't grow on trees. Both of you were still in your mid-twenties and beginning to get used to money. Not like Jungkook wasn't rich. Even if he was, you wouldn't let him give away such a hefty amount just because of destroying a sand castle.

"What do you think you are doing?" You pull on Jungkook's elbow, stopping him from counting the amount on his fingers. He tilts his head slightly to hear you. "What am I doing, you ask?" He licks his fingertip before flipping the money again.

"You're not going to give him that money, right?" You whisper in his ears, pulling his hand closer to you so that you are audible to him but none of that works since Jungkook is quite stuck on his decision. He glances once at you, his hair brushing your eyes, "I am." He pushes your face away with his index poking your forehead, "So, do not intrude." And you stumble backwards taken aback.

He was going to be an arrogant little boy, wasn't he? Oh, you have come across his personality before and no, you're not backing down just because he's got the upper hand. You were meddling in without a doubt.

"Excuse me?" English spills out of your lips as butter slides off the bread. Jungkook is paused. You step out from the shadows as the arrogant father is aware of your presence, "What do you want us to pay for in the first place? Care to explain?"

The strong man lifted his brows stunned. He glares with his dark eyes, a little scar under his eye scaring you a bit, but still not enough to stop you from a fight you knew you were winning. He grits his teeth, "You made my son cry."

Didn't make sense. At all. You scoff in disbelief, looking away and scrambling your hair not getting his point, "I didn't know people are charging for tears too." Surrendering your hands up in the air, you mock, tilting your head sideways, "I'm a criminal wow. Please. Stop the scrap."

The man before you is angry. The look on his face says it all. You didn't care. It was coming. Also, Jungkook was behind you. Jungkook, yeah. Right now, he had his jaw ajar with quite a surprising look on his face.

Boy didn't see that coming at all. You speaking in English wasn't on the list of things he expected from you. Damn. He didn't know that this little cutie was capable of fluent English with such a dominant voice. Oh, if he didn't fall for that...

"Hey," and Jungkook comes back to reality finding the man pissed, way more pissed than before. "Guess, I'll simply take the pay forcefully out. How about that huh?" He breaks the bones of his knuckles, scaring both of you. His physic was no joke. He could lift of three people at ease. You and Jungkook together could do nothing against him.

But you simply chuckle. He wasn't going to take physical action against you. You could lock him up in Jail for that. Also, it comes down to robbery if he forcefully tries to take money out.

Before you could think of anything you hear a thud voice. Oh no. With dread slowly taking over you, you turn your head very slowly to the right to witness none other than Jungkook stumbling back with his palm cupping his nose. His eyes shut with the sudden stinging pain. His nose was bleeding.

Shit.

The rude father wipes his fist off his shirt, glares at Jungkook and now shifts his eyes on you. Hinting that now it's your turn to get punched. Well, hah. You weren't backing off. How the hell could he freakin' hit Jungkook?

Anger boils within your nerves. Your fist tightens and your eyes are almost ready to bulge out of their sockets. The aggression was real and very scary. Didn't care for a second how you'd end up after this. But hey, this was for sure you weren't letting him off for hitting Jungkook.

So, stomping your feet on the ground you get ready to charge on him with a jump until you are off your feet but you don't move further. Held mid air.

Jungkook grasped you around your stomach with his strength, lifting you mid-air to stop you. "YAHH!" You frustratedly wiggle your knees to push yourself out of his grasp, whining, asking him to let you go.

But he wasn't thinking of doing that, he was calming you down but you screamed at him saying how could the rude father hit him off just like that. Jungkook resisted his smile a little, it wasn't the right time but okay... you were willing to fight off with those little fists of yours - which he thought was very cute of you but he also knew it wouldn't do you any good.

That is why he is running away with you. Through the sand and off the road while the buff white man is trying to catch you and Jungkook, calling along his friends who looked nothing like normal decent beings. They were literal thugs with hockey sticks and bats with big chains hanging around their collar. Big scars tatted on their skin and big, huge and scary going for their life.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" You get pulled inside a silent lane. Quite far from the beach and a public place. The sun is setting and the roads are turning orange hue because of the beautiful view ahead, throughout the evening. Birds chirping and ice cream stalls with little bells jiggling the air.

"What is wrong with me?" Jungkook is holding you close. "I should be asking you that instead." He cross-checks out the lane before bringing back his focus on you. His doe eyes are looking right onto yours. "You're ridiculous." He whisper in a annoying tone, closing the distance between you and him.

Suddenly your mouth shuts off. Those arguing lips not willing to talk back at him. Jungkook holds eye contact with you as you look at him with the same intensity. The air feels heated and your heart quickens up.

"What," Jungkook asks to your silence, takes a deep breath, and brings his face to the front. His warm breath feigns your forehead as you watch him looking into your eyes with so strong emotions that you would almost believe he was in love with you.

Your lips move and his eyes linger there. "Why did you do that?" You whisper and Jungkook's fist tightens on the wall. He was losing it. Again. "Do what?" He asks with a little clench on his jaw. And now it was your turn to see his lips speaking. His Adam's apple taking a gulp.

"Why would you give them the money Jungkook? That is what I'm asking." Your eyebrows furrow and your lower lip is pulled outwards. He wants to touch your lips. Even with his fingers. If he would. He hums instead, resisting the urge to do something he would regret.

"Why would you let him go with that?" Your voice lowers a few octaves as your fingers reach up to his face. Slowly grazing his cheeks, "He even hit you." Your eyes follow your fingers wiping the faint blood stain off his skin before you decide to look up at him.

"Because it was you I was betting everything on." he whispers, palming your hair and burying your face under his chin. Not letting you face him. He couldn't afford to let you look at his emotions so wide open. "I couldn't afford to put you at risk." He answers.

You freeze at his words as his hands started clasping you tight near him. The lane is awkward silent. Just the voice of your heart syncing along with his. You wondered if he was able to hear your heart rate too.

He was testing your patience doing this. It wasn't fair. You thought you wouldn't fall for him anymore but here was destroying every inch of your walls you thought you held up to stop your love for him.

"They must be here, check thoroughly!"

And then you realized why you were brought closer to him. Jungkook is aware of his surroundings. He takes a look at both sides. Waits for the gangsters to leave the area so both of you could get out safely.

"Let's run the moment I say, okay?" Jungkook whispers, caressing his hands below from your neck to your back. Slowly patting you so you wouldn't get scared by all of this. "We'll get out safe, so don't worry." You simply nod, tugging on his shirt and shutting your eyes from preventing yourself from crying rivers out.

He cared so much for you and yet you chose to deceive him, you didn't deserve to even get this closer to him, you didn't deserve such pure heart and he didn't deserve a liar like you, it hurt you to the core.

"Y/n?" Jungkook mumbled, getting stiff under your touch, "Are you crying?" You nuzzled closer to him. Burying your head against his chest as your hands clasp slowly around his tiny waist. A shiver run through his spine, your petite hands clasped around his waist as your head is being laid against his chest, your body shaking from the fumble voice your mouth was making to stop yourself from crying.

"Hey," He patted your back, softly calling you. "What's wrong?" He cups your face to look at him as he waits for you to meet his eyes but you remove your hands off him, instantly wiping your tears, "I'm fine," you let out a laugh, "I'm strong c'mon why would I cry?" You sniffle the nose and take a long breath immediately getting off his chest and facing him with your back towards him. "Guess those thugs left, let's-"

"Y/n." He called for you, "Are you scared because of thugs?" You blinked, "What no—"

"No, just tell me" He reaches for your hand to call you back towards him. The warmth of his hands hitting you in your guts. He was capable of making you feel so so much. Just a simple touch and you were about to die.

"I'll fight them if you are scared, if you want I'll even-" You gasp turning towards him with a big smile on your face. Jungkook frowns as soon as he meets your face. "I'm cool." You shrug, looking away and hesitatingly laughing.

"Let's just run from here first, how about we talk later," You move forward but Jungkook is not there. Instead, he pulls you back to him as you stumble back on your feet, forcibly now face-to-face with him. The look in his gaze is strong. Worried and angry.

"I'm not moving until I know why you were crying."

You pause, he just didn't say that. "You're kidding me" You debated. "Trust me, I'm not" And he repelled leaving you speechless.

♡♡♡

Don't forget to vote besties <3 muahhhh

Lots of love

Amxnx

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

600K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
10.8K 630 16
i thought of you so i wrote you a letter [COMPLETED] warning: depression, mentions of abuse, alcoholism, overall angst
13.8K 1K 25
"But he loves the person who saved him and that's you. She is only taking advantage of it. " "Not everything is obliged to be revealed, some truth li...
559K 34.8K 65
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 ❝𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨...