didn't expect you here

ะ’ั–ะด emo-titties

some bitch with a buzzcut becomes the most important Bitch of your life๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿพ contains-violence,sex,sexual as... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

Didnt expect you here
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12-
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 10

886 16 7
ะ’ั–ะด emo-titties

'so what exactly was you and ruben doing' mia said doing y/ns eyebrows

'Nothing happened' y/n said lying down on her friends bed.

'Uh uh' mia said stopping what she was doing and giving her friend the look.

'whaaat' y/n complained

'You ain't gonna start with me on that nothing shit.. come oon something definitely happened'

'We literally ran just like everybody else' y/n said trying to keep her straight face.

'Mmm ok done' mia said finished with her friend's eyebrows.

Y/n got up and looked in the mini mirror on mias desk. Smiling at herself with the finished results.

She sat down on the fluffy spinning chair and started spinning side to side while playing with the ends of her hair.

The room was silent, well the sounds of mia texting people on her phone was the only sound and so was the creaking noise of the spinning chair.

Mia knew what she was doing. Y/n personally hated awkward silences but not with mia. Only certain ones like the one she was doing right now. Mia might've been on her phone but she was making it as awkward as it can be for y/n to tell her about yesterday.

'we kissed' y/n said pushing her head back out of embarrassment and annoyance because she tried to keep her friend wanting more.

It was still quiet. She tilted her head back up to see if her friend was still alive but instead she saw her charging up to her giving her a massive hug. Squeeling into her shoulder.

'Ah mia your hurting me' y/n said whimpering

'We knew i- i knew it i knew it she said smiling

'We?'

'no just...did you guys do anything else, where did you guys do it, IS IT BIG.' she said waiting fot her next question to be answered.

'No mia chi- ' y/n saying being cut off

'Oh it aint, guess you gotta go back to benjy'

'MIA, we just kissed i wouldnt do it an alley i have class...and its benny' y/n corrected her

'ok im sorry'mia apologied

'Its cool'

*ping*

Mia grabbed her phone and looker up and smirked at y/n

'Jackson' y/n answered for herself

'Yess' mia said reading the text

'What he say'

'Oh, he wants to meet me at the park with a couple of friends' she said

Both of y/ns eyebrows raised

'Oh wow'

'yeh your coming with' mia said giving her a sarcastic smile

'Nooo im good honestly'

'Isn't the Park literally behind the skate area' mia said persuading her friend

'Yes it is and what'

'Wooow y/n really doesn't wanna go skateboarding' mia said in shock

'no i just wanna stay in your comfortable room and sleep and think about life you know' y/n said plopping on the bed.

'No, you wanna masterbate. I love you but not on my bed.'

'What.mia'

'Sorry its only me who does that and me only'

'I dont want to fucking masterbate' she said turning to her side.

'Come onn y/n i need someone to look out for me. I dont want this to be the last time you see me'

'Then dont go' y/n said stating the obvious

'hell nah i aint missing this chance'

Eventually y/n got tired of her friend almost begging on her knees. so they put they're shoes on grabbed their boards and headed out.

As the girls road down the smooth roads of l.a the sun started setting . The more they rode the quicker it got till they met the grassy fields. Y/n walked her friend to where she was supposed to be as they met up with jackson and couple of his friends sitting down smoking blunts.

'aaah hey baby' jackson said opening his arm for mia

'Heyy' she replied hugging him back as y/n sat down she felt smoke being blown into her face. She looked the direction where it came from.

'excuse me' she said with her eyes squinted.

'Sorry, wassup' a girl with pink her and wolf cut said. She had pink lipgloss and tanned skin.

'Its fine' y/n said giggling

'You wanna hit' she said talking about the blunt between her thumb and index.

'Yeh' y/n put it between her lips and cautiously took it. Scared because she smoked someones weed she didn't even know the name of. y/n took one more hit and heard jackson greeting someone else. She looked up and saw the infamous ruben.

She started coughing harshly making everyone turn heads on her.

'My bad' she said embarrassed passing the blunt back to the girl next to her. 'Whats your name' she questioning her. 'Elaine, yours'

'Y/n' she said smiling slowly standing up

'Aight Mia im out' she said about to turn

'You sure y/n' mia said winking looking over at ruben

'Yeh no im good' she said.
_____________________________________

30 minutes went by and y/n was sitting down on the bench her earphones plugged in her ears thoughts filling up her head. She drank the can of Arizona in her hand. But instantly snapped out as she heard someone curse as they flew off their skateboard.

She looked up slowly so the person wouldn't catch her staring at them to make them feel embarrassed but the familiar looking skateboard made her tense up. Comfused on how she did not notice him here.

Ruben was on the floor in agony..again.

'Shit you good' she said cringing

'What the fuck it look like' he said giving her a cold stare limping to the bench next to where she was sitting.

'just tryna be nice' she sent a fake smile going back onto her phone.

'Nah just dumb' he replied

It didn't even make y/n annoyed or upset he was being a dick. she was on the verge of getting used to it. She didn't shout at him or cuss him out, just started snickering.

'Whats so fucking funny' he said turning his head back to her.

'Nothing ruby'

'Told you stop fucking calling me that' he snapped

'Aight' she said still laughing

'Stop being a little bitch and sit next to me i don't bite'
she said smiling

'Nah Im good' he said stretching his arms out.

After a few seconds he stood up and sat next to y/n making her shoot him a look like he was stupid.

'Yes you've definitely got terrible mood swings' she nodding her head

'Whaat.. im indecisive' he said

'Mhm'

'What song you listening to' he questioned

'I love your smile by shanice' she said

'You've got the music taste of my mom' he said laughing.

'Boy shut up' smiling into her arizona drink

'Pass me some' he said taking his hand out

'Hell no' she said looking at him in disgust

'Did i say hell no when you kissed me yesterday, no so give me some of dat thanks'

This exact sentence made y/n surprised he could feel comfortable talking about it.

'ouu i never knew you were so comfortable talking about your first kiss' y/n teased him making him take a break from the drink.

'First kiss i fucked hella bitches' he said going back to his drink.

'Yeh ok thats enough big guy' y/n said taking a sip herself but to find the can empty.

'You finished my drink you cunt' she said slapping his shoulder.

'Why you smiling next time i catch you, you better have an arizona in your hand'

'How am i supposed to know whenever we see each other it's unexpected' he said

'I could care less' she said hopping back on her board getting ready to this trick shes been practicing but sadly fell off her board because of a pebble

'Fuck' she mummered. The pain was too intense she didn't realise ruben laughing.

'Help me please' she said with one arm raised.

'You aint help me' he said finding it unfair.

'Please ruby' she repeated

He jogged up to her and took his hand out getting closer and closer till he swerved her laughing some more and pointing at her.

Without hesitation y/n harshly punched his ankle making him groan falling and to the ground but sadly hovering over her.

'Why the fuck you punch so hard' he said slowly opening his eyes realising what position they were in.

'oh' she said

He didn't even move. He just looked at her making her very much confused.

Next thing you know the boy started getting closer to her face and stopping as their noses started to touch. He backed away by an inch and started to go closer again giving her a small peck. But y/n wanted a little bit more making her move her head up a bit but he already stood up as she opened her eyes.

She slowly got up limping towards her skateboard and ready to find mia after that embarrassing moment. But sadly mia was watching from afar this whole time so there was no explaining to do or lies to  make.

'Yeh i guess i'll see you next time unexpectedly'
Y/n said fixing the silence.

'uuuh yeh' ruben said grabbing his board chuckling

'i wOnT fUcK iN aN aLlEY iM tOo ClAsSy' mia said mocking her.

'Skatepark actually' y/n corrected her.

'YALL ALMOST FUCKED THERE AND THEN I SWEARR'

'Mia shut up' y/n said silently giggling

'Im sorry but that was mad cute though i like that' she said putting her arm around her

'What did you and jackson do, where are his friends'

'They left ages ago some next private school party they needed to go to.then we just ate,talked,kissed, touched then went to the forest.. you know the way' she winked walking ahead of y/n.

'MIA..did you atleast use protection i don't wanna be an auntie right now'

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

13.2K 320 18
๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐˜€ | a good girl falls for a bad guy. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ...
Stuck - Mid90s Ruben ะ’ั–ะด lea

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

7.1K 90 12
๐‹๐Ž๐’ ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹๐„๐’ 1996 "You know Taylor, the first time I felt this tingling all over my body was when you put your hand in my When we were in t...
Star & Giggles | Mid90s ะ’ั–ะด m1sn0tok

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

10.1K 207 19
fuckshit x reader ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฌ/๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž...
57.4K 859 23
"๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ" ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—น๐˜† "๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜" ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป...