š‘š®š§ššš°ššš² |šŸšŸ–+

By bazookah

š’š”šž š°ššš¬ š­šØšØ šœš„š®šžš„šžš¬š¬. š’š”šž š°ššš¬ š­šØšØ š§ššš¢šÆšž. š’š”šž š°ššš¬ š­šØšØ š¢š§š§šØšœšžš§š­... More

Disclaimer || Aesthetics
0 || Rosso
00 || Daniel
01 || The Colony
02 || The Wonders Of Google
03 || Tainted World
04 || Runaway
05 || Sleeping Beauty
06 || Cat And Mouse
07 || Fight Club
08 || Xanny
09 || Slut
10 || Decisions
11 || Attitude
12 || The Offer
13 || Kiss Me Thru The Phone
14 || Peer Pressure
15 || Asshole
16 || Indecent
17 || Imposter
18 || Interrogation
19 || Repent
20 || Snitch
21 || Too Far
22 || Quest For Comfort
23 || Taste Of Sin
24 || Red
25 || Ride Or Die
26 || Sweet And Sour
27 || Wake Up Call
28 || Tunnel Vision
29 || Pick Me
30 || Fool Me Twice
31 || Turn Tables
32 || A Series Of Unfortunate Events
33 || His Eyes Only
34 || Taste
35 || The Right Thing
36 || Strangers
37 || Kill For You
38 || His Bed
39 || His First
40 || Taken
41 || Heart Burn
42 || Insane Nico
43 || Brother Knows Best
44 || All Mine
45 || He Knows
46 || Killer
47 || Maniac
48 || Gentleman
49 || The Ultimate Ultimatum
50 || Deja Vu
51 || The Unlucky One
52 || Puppy Shit
53 || Butterfly
54 || Home Sweet Home
55 || Cigarettes After Sex
56 || Party Crashers
57 || Crossfire
58 || Paradise
60 || Little Flora
61 || Happily Ever After
GETAWAY

59 || Too Easy

273K 5.9K 23K
By bazookah

Song: Artic Monkeys - I wanna be yours (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Josie

There was something so special about sharing a moment.

One that was exclusively ours. One filled with a current of energy so strong I could practically feel the ripples buzzing between us, only us. 

One where an exchange of a few words could transform that energy into waves of unspoken emotions.

It was truly beautiful, especially when I could see the contemplation in Nico's eyes, like my words had meant something.

They hadn't changed his mind, but they'd got him thinking that maybe, just maybe, there was hope for someone like him after all.

It was both terrifying and exhilarating.

And the only thing I could think to do was seal my words with a kiss. A kiss that doesn't happen when the man pulls away a fraction of an inch.

He excuses the look of hurt on my face with a few words. "Your breath stinks."

I immediatly step back with wide eyes. That's impossible, I'd brushed my teeth multiple times when I was in the bathroom, albeit quickly, but I'd done it anyway.

I turn and sniff my own breath.

It smells like nothing but his mouthwash.

With narrowed eyes, I turn back around to face the man who'd effectively ruined our moment. "It does not."

But he's already dismissed me by pushing the bowl of food he'd made towards me. "Eat."

"And if I don't?"

He pauses and glances up at me, his eyes dancing with something darker than that air of nonchalance. "I'll shove it down your throat."

There's an underlying promise in his words and my mind immediately goes to a place it has no business being in.

My eyes trail down the length of his body and had it not been for the counter blocking my view of anything below his waist, I'd have made my dirty thoughts clear as day.

"Bambi."

I snap my eyes back up to his that are focused on my face, like he'd been able to read those dirty thoughts already. "Nico."

The tensions in the room electrify.

Wether it's frustration, unease, sexual or purely angry, they're closing in on each other, sparking a fire between us.

He shoots me a dark look. "Sit down."

I bat my lashes in an over exaggerated manner, "Yes, Sir."

His stares is unimpressed and I can tell the man's getting agitated. With a small sigh, I turn and make my way to take a seat at the kitchen island. "Why are you so mad at me?"

I could sense the anger the moment i'd seen him after waking up. It was an unexpected reaction.

I thought he'd be happy to see me alive.

"This selfless trait of yours is getting old." He rests his hands on the island and glowers at me."It's like you're asking to be put in dangerous situations and get yourself killed."

And while I didn't entirely agree with his statement, I couldn't argue with him. All I could do was silently  finish the soup he'd made and try to think of ways to fix this.

Apologies wouldn't work. Actions spoke louder than words to him.

I finish the food, wash my plate and slowly make my way towards him. "Thanks for the food."

He watches me intently, eyes slightly narrowed. I ignore him and rise up on my tippy toes to place a kiss on his lips, but the man turns his head. 

That hurts.

"You're being mean." But instead of showing him how much he's hurt me, I turn around and walk out of the room and towards the stairs. "I don't know what you want from me."

I'd nearly died. I didn't want to spend my first day alive and somewhat healthy feeling like I'd done something wrong.

I wanted him to hold me, kiss me, touch me.

Like an echo, his footsteps follow. I ignore them, even as they near and even as he snakes an arm around me and carries me up the stairs.

Only when we get to the top of the steps do I push off him. "You're also being confusing."

"I'm really not." Is all he says, taking a step towards me, I take one away from him.

He pauses and sends me a dry look before his gaze trails down my front, his brows pinching together. I'm about to follow his gaze, but his next words heighten that confusion. "Take off your shirt."

"Oh," I give a sarcastic scoff, "So you don't want to kiss me but you want to fuck me?"

He nods to my shirt. "You're fucking bleeding," I trail my gaze down to see the faint wet patch staining my shirt. "The last thing I want to do right now is fuck you."

Despite the concern on his face, his words agitate me. "Well..." I turn around and walk towards his bathroom. "I don't want to fuck you either!"

Nico had turned me into a liar.

"Fine." The deep timber of his calm voice sounds in my proximity and I know he's following me.

"Fine." I step into the bathroom, turning around and moving to shut the door in his face.

He stops it so effortlessly and the look on his face tells me he's had enough of me. "Why are you being so difficult?"

He started it.

But in hopes of saving myself from sounding like a complete child, I narrow my eyes up at the man. "Why won't you kiss me?"

Silence echos in the bathroom as we stare at each other.

He breaks eye contact first, moving across the room and towards a cabinet. "Because I'm still pissed at you."

I watch him carefully as he pulls out a brand new pack of wrap. He then walks towards me, drops down to his haunches, ticks my shirt into my bra before inspecting the old wrapping with a delicacy I'm learning is only reserved for me. "You don't seem pissed."

I knew how Nico was when he was pissed. He was far too reserved and quiet to just be pissed. Something else was going on in that mind of his.

His eyes snap up to mine, and his jaw ticks like he's trying to hold himself back. He doesn't respond, only lifts me up and sets me down onto the counter, before resuming his position.

I burying my fingers into his hair as I let him replace the dressing. He isn't as good with it as I am but I don't dare to say anything, nor do I plan on correcting his method.

I simply run my fingers through his hair. "Tell me what's really wrong." I mumble.

The man stays silent.

"Please?"

"You hurt me." He finally snaps as he finishes up the last wrap and moves to hover over me. "You hurt me when you chose Daniel," I swallow as the thick wave of anger in his voice. "You hurt me when you put yourself in-front of a bullet for him and nearly got shot." His chest heaves, his eyes sharpen.

So much sadness in his eyes yet so much anger in his hoarse voice. "And you fucking hurt me when you decided to give all your loyalty to him and-"

He cuts himself off and lightly shakes his head as he runs a hand over his mouth.

But he didn't need to finish his sentence. I could practically read his thoughts.

And not me.

"There." I stare into his eyes as he gives a humourless laugh. "Is that what you wanted from me?"

His words tighten my chest as I blink at him, speechless and it's only when he turns to walk away that I speak. "Make me choose."

He shakes his head. "I won't do that to you again."

"If you did..." I swallow down the immense guilt pecking at my gut telling me I'm a terrible person for what I'm about to say next. "I wouldn't choose Daniel."

It was the truth. The ugly truth. I'd pick the man who'd once hurt and betrayed me over my own brother and I wouldn't change it.

I stare at him with an erratic heartbeat throbbing beneath my chest. His stare is dark and sharp. He's got his guard up and I know why.

I grab onto his forearm and pull him closer until he's nested between my spread legs. "I'd choose you, Nico."

This time I don't dare to kiss him, nor do I move as he stands there, staring between my eyes.

That is until he grabs the back of my neck. "If you're lying-"

I don't even let him finish the sentence. "I'm not." He remains silent, but his head dips down towards mine and his slightly un-evened breathing brushes my lips. "I'd choose you, over and over again."

A thumb brushes my lower lip and I sit there in silence as I try to gather what he's thinking. When I can't, I break the silence. "What are you thinking about?"

He drags his eyes up to mine. "Trying to talk myself out of kissing you."

He doesn't move away, not even as my lips move beneath the rough pad of his thumb. "Why?"

His hands are off me and on the counter on either side of me."Because I won't be able to just kiss you." His voice is a low murmur as he glances back down to my lips. "Not when you say shit like that."

"So?" I respond, fisting the front of his shirt and pulling him so close that his erection brushes my inner thigh. I mask my surprise and tilt my head up at him. "I don't see anything wrong with that."

He lets out a harsh breath, "You should be talking me out of this."

But my minds already focused on the way his erection is pressed to my inner thigh, inches from where I suddenly want him, so badly. "Out of what?"

He dips his head enough to run his nose along the side of my neck. "Out of wanting to fuck you right now."

That was the last thing I wanted right now.

And in a rush of desperation, I slowly drag a hand down his chest, past his abdomen until my hand covers his erection."Why would I do that?"

A shaky breath fans across my ear as I feel up the man who's trying so hard to keep it together. "You've got to heal."

I tilt my head and kiss up the side of his neck while
tattooed hands fist the counter on either side of me.

"I am healing." My kisses are soft and light, while my hand moves down his length.

He was right. I should be resting.

I shouldn't be egging him on. I shouldn't running my hand down the length of the bulge beneath his pants. And I most definitely shouldn't be moving a hand to his belt.

"Coño." He throws his head back, his voice comes out raspy. "I doubt what I have in mind will help the healing process."

"How can you be so sure?" I bring both my hands to his belt buckle and tip my head down as I fumble with getting it open. "I say we test out your theory."

I feel him dip his head down to watch me. "Bambi." His low drawl floats in my ear as he tips my head up and hovers his lips over mine. "Are you trying to seduce me?"

"Why?" There's absolutely no shame in my words as I bite down on my lower lip and blink up at him. "Is it working?"

He chuckles, "I'm easy as fuck when it comes to you." His hands slide down my sides and rest on my hips while his thumbs rub circles on my bare thigh. Contemplation dancing in his eyes as he stares at my lips. "Of course it's working."

And in that next moment, he seems to make up his mind on whether or not he's going to kiss me.

He's going to kiss me.

With a satisfied smile, I turn my head to the side, so that his lips skim my cheek.

He pauses for a second, before his lips run down the side of my neck, unfazed. "Dame un beso." He hums into my ear. (Give me a kiss)

I couldn't pass up the opportunity to give him a taste of his own medicine. I turn back around and tilt my head up at him. "Why should I?"

He hooks his hands behind my knees and pulls me forward until his erection presses into me, and only then does he ground his hips against mine in a torturously slow move. A hoarse groan sounds from the man. "Because I want you so fucking badly."

"That's odd," I manage out as a low ache settles between my legs. "Because I could've sworn you were refusing my kisses a few minutes ago."

"Josie baby." He drawls, low and frustrated.

"Nico baby." I repeat, meeting his gaze.

His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch before that blank mask makes an appearance. "You're really gonna keep your mouth from me?"

I bite down on my lower lip as I tighten my legs around his hips and attempt to roll against his, "Maybe."

He grips my hips and stops me. "Fine by me."

He pulls away and just when I think he's going to leave, the man drops down to his knees.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I watch him slowly pull down my shorts, taking my underwear with them.

He doesn't respond, but his lips tip the slightest as a small smirk takes up his features and his gaze falls to between my thighs.

The hands hooked behind my knees jerks me forward, to the edge of the counter, making me brace my hands on the counter behind me for support.

Nico takes his time in kissing a line up my inner thigh. Soft, sweet and the closer he gets to where I want him, the sloppier his kisses get.

If this was what I got for not giving him what he wanted, then I was one lucky girl. 

Instinctively, my legs spread farther apart, but just as he gets to where I want him most, he moves to my other thigh and does the same thing.

I exhale a frustrated breath and while out.

He pauses and raises a brow up at me. "Is something the matter?"

He's doing it on purpose.

I narrow my eyes, an annoyed noise sounds from my throat, "Nico."

He brushes his thumb over my clit. Back and forth, his touch faint and barely there as I squirm. "Josie." He repeats in the same tone before it turns smug at his next words. "You're soaked."

"And you're a tease."

He chuckles, his breath fanning across my pussy, "You've got a smart mouth."

He hovers, doesn't touch. The frustration bubbles and snaps. "And you've got a useless one."

His eyes dart up to me, "So fucking desperate."

I'm about to rebuke, tell him that I was in fact not desperate but that notion flies out the floor to ceiling windows the second he lower his head and presses his lips to my lower ones.

My cry reeks of desperation and with the way his chuckle vibrates though me, he knows it too.

But I couldn't care less for I'm suddenly transported to a world where it's nothing but the soft strokes of his tongue up my slit, the gentle scrapes of his teeth and the sensation of his lips sucking my clit. 

I bolt upright, the feeling so pleasurable that it's nearly painful to sit here and take it. But Nico's hands now hooked behind my thighs hold me down, trapping me in place while he swirls his tongue and takes his time.

"N-Nico." I moan out his name, stutter it, worship it and just as I'm about to burst, he slows and moves back to kissing up my inner thigh.

"No." I gasp. Threading my fingers through his hair and yanking his head back to where I want him. "Don't stop."

He pulls his head back and stares up at me.

It's then that I understand how a single sight could bring someone to their knees.

The image of such a powerful man, on his knees, staring up at me, his lips swollen and cheeks flushed is enough for me to convince myself that if I wanted to, I could finish myself off.

His dazed eyes trail down to my stomach and he raises a brow at me. "What are you not going to do anymore?" His voice comes out raspy and deep as his thumbs rub at my thighs.

I follow his gaze down. The bullet hadn't hit any major organs, nor had it done any catastrophic damage. Aside from swelling, discomfort and pain, I'd recover.

But with the way he stares at me, I know that answering with an 'I'm fine' wouldn't hold up.

"Put myself in dangerous situations." I mumble.

His eyes trail back down to the space between my legs and I grow antsy while he remains calm. "Say it like you mean it."

I hold back a frustrated groan and comply out of pure torment. I sigh out in annoyance. "I promise to not put myself in dangerous situations... although it's a given when around you."

He stares at me for a moment, unimpressed and contemplative.

I get so antsy that I can't take his stare anymore. "What?"

He licks his lips clean, "I'm just thinking."

Now? With his head between my thighs. He was using this very moment to... think?

"About what?" I snap.

His lips tip at one side as he suddenly stands. "If I should let your bratty ass cum."

"Nico." My eyes widen as I shake my head in slight horror, the look on his face making telling me that he's already made up his mind, and it's not un my favour. "Don't do that."

He steps between my parted legs, grips the side of my neck and tips my head back. "You clearly need time to come to your senses." His murmur is low as he slowly rubs a thumb up and down my slit. It's nothing but a soft delicate caress. It's pure torture to stay still and calm while his grip on my neck tightens, "Shower and come to bed without the attitude." And the he turns his head a small little smirk on his face, "And maybe then I'll consider giving you what you want."

And with that he's gone. His touch id gone as he steps back and his gaze is gone as he turns around and begins to walk out of the room.

I can do nothing but glare after him. "Asshole!"

His response is smug and arrogant. "That wasn't what you were moaning moments ago."

Nico

Was I an asshole?

Yes.

Did I give a fuck?

No.

Leaving Bambi like that was uncalled for. But so was the hell she'd put me through these past few days. Only what made it all worse was the fact that she hadn't seemed to learn anything from nearly dying.

She still had yet to realize that she needed to be more selfish when it came to her safety.

But I suppose it was a good thing I stopped when I did. My self control was next to nothing around her, and while it wouldn't normally be a problem, she needed to recover.

A knock sounds on my bedroom door and I walk past the doctor who's arrived to pack up the medical setup and open my door to stare at the two stubs standing outside my door.

"Has Josiphina woken up?"

"No."

Shakespeare's face drops and I briefly regret having such large doors because it gives the doctor enough room to roll out the medical bed. Right past the three of us.

The red haired snob next to Shakespeare glares at me. "Liar."

I ignore her and raise an unimpressed brow. "Why the fuck are you still in my house?" I wasn't paying an extra twenty grand for an on campus room to have her annoying ass in my house.

"We're concerned for our friend." I roll my eyes. "Who is clearly up and in the bathroom. I can hear the shower running."

I debate on what to say next to get her out of my room for good, but Shakespeare cuts in. "Okay! we'll come back when she's done-"

"Don't bother." I drawl glancing towards Shakespeare. "She'll be busy."

"With what exactly?" The red haired nuisance observers.

I turn towards Margo, "I'm going to be fucking her." And when her face cringes, a small satisfied smile takes up my features. "All night."

"You're a monster." Like I gave a shit. "She was just shot for fucks sake! Can you keep your dick in your pants for like two seconds-"

And like I always do at the sound of her bitching, I ignore it by shutting my bedroom door in her face before going on about my business.

I wasn't going to fuck Bambi. Not after I'd left her to shower only to run into the doctor who'd explained what she needed. I was an asshole, but I cared about her well being.

It was the main reason I hadn't turned around and got in the shower with her. The temptation to fuck her was too strong in there.

I make it back into my closet where the once lonely silence is filled with the sound of the shower running.

I get all my clothes off and slip on a pair of sweats only when I pass the door to move back into the bedroom, my body goes tense.

It takes me a moment, but after tilting my ear towards the door, I make out a faint sound.

A moan.

And after forcing my attention past the sound of the shower fall, I hear it all.

Moan after breathless moan, and soft little gasps.

I mean to walk away, but I just can't.

Fuck.

My otherwise loose sweats tighten and I glance down at my hard dick.

She's touching herself.

And the thought of how exactly she was doing that makes it so much harder to think straight.

It'd be so easy to walk in there and take her against every and any surface. She wouldn't even have to do anything, just sit there and look pretty.

A low groan escapes under my breath and I subconsciously take a step towards the door and reach for the handle as the doctors recent words echo in my head.

She'll need rest. Make sure she isn't over exhausting herself.

I take a step away, only pausing when I hear her cry out.

Only this one's louder than the others, one that makes me question if she'd actually been able to finish herself off.

I force my legs to move away.

If I disliked doctors before, I fucking hated them now.

I pace my room until I realize how fucking stupid I must look and instead take a seat on the arm chair that faces the wall of windows looking out into the dark sky.

Elbows to knees and fingers to my temples, I force my mind away from the thought of my girl in the other room, fucking herself and onto anything else.

It doesn't work.

The shower stops and shortly after the door creaks open. "Everything okay?"

I don't have time to stop and think about how there'd been no pause for her to change until it's too late and I'm lifting my head to stare at the girl standing across the room, in nothing but a tiny little towel, one that barely covers the body beneath.

Ah fuck.

I don't say anything, I just snap my eyes away from her body and up to her face, but that seems to be worse.

Dilated pupils beneath heavy eyelids, pink cheeks nearly the same shade as her parted lips. Droplets of water from her wet hair trail down her slightly heaving chest and between the valley of her breasts as she holds what seems to be the smallest towel I'd owned to her body.

Jesus Christ.

"Is something wrong?" Breathless. Her voice is breathless and I know why.

She'd just made herself come.

My dick pulses so hard it takes everything in me not to reach into my sweats and fuck myself to the sight of her like this.

With every step she takes towards me, the pathetic excuse of a towel rides up, high and higher, leaving little to my already wild imagination.

I don't let my gaze linger on her legs- more so the space between them, for long. "You're getting my floors all wet."

"Sorry." She looks anything but as she walks forward and stands between my parted legs. "I couldn't find my clothes."

I straighten out and immediately regret it because it gives her a prefect view of my dick standing up proudly beneath the material of my grey sweatpants.

I keep my voice calm, despite the immense fire burning in my chest. "You walked through my closet to get here." I respond evenly. "There are plenty in there."

She walks closer and flickers her eyes down to my erection. She doesn't say anything, but she doesn't have to. The way in which she sucks her lower lip into her mouth before making a move to straddle me says it all.

I'm fucked.

"Josie." It's a low warning, but I make no move to stop her. "I won't fuck you."

"You don't have to." She lowers herself down, her ass rubbing just above my knees as she tucks the towel in from the top so that it's held in place on it's own, although it's holding on for dear life.

I rub a hand along my jaw and force my other hand at my side. If I touched her, I'd lose what little resolve I had. "Oh yeah?" My voice is distracted as I eye the fabric pooled between her legs.

Despite being a good thing, a part of me wanted it gone.

"Yeah," her hands move down my chest, her fingers tracing the tattoos she'd given me. "I took care of myself."

The admission has my eyes drawing back up to her face, and for a moment I stop trying to push back. "Did you cum?"

"Yeah." She sends me the tiniest of smiles and the hint of giddyness hits me right in the chest. "All on my own."

I breathe out a laugh. As ridiculous as it sounds, pride swells in my chest. She'd finally learned how to do it herself. "I'm proud of you, baby."

"Thanks." Her cheeks tint and for the briefest of moments that shy vulnerability that washes over her is yet another reminder that no matter how much I tried to taint her, she'd always be good.

The soft innocent traces of her fingers gradually shift into slower lingering touches as she moves down my chest, past my navel and dips just beneath the band of my sweats.

I finally snap back into my senses and grip her wrist. "The fuck do you think your doing?"

"I-I just want to touch you." She stops and looks up at me. "Can I?"

She could do anything she wanted to me and I'd happily take every second of it.

I let go of her wrist, and give her a single silent nod while my conscious wrecks havoc in my mind.

Selfish.

I was being selfish.

But I know it's too late to attempt to have a moral conduct the second her hesitant touch finds my length.

I watch through half lidded eyes as she tips her head down and pulls my dick out.

I lick my lips as I bring two fingers to her lips and push them into her mouth, while I feel a finger at my tip, rubbing the precum down the sides.

She wraps her lips around my fingers and swirls her tongue around them once, twice and by the third time she does it, I pull my fingers out of her mouth with every intention of telling her I want her mouth, but stop when she leans down and spits on it.

I lose all train of thought as I tip down and watch her as she tries to wrap her fist around the entire thing before stroking up and down my length.

"Oh fuck." The noise that escapes my throat is hoarse and dragged out by my long exhale as I lean back in my chair.

"Am I doing it right?" She asks.

The dumbest fucking question to ever exist.

I watch her hand as she works me. Her hands were so much smaller than mine, yet she was doing so good for me.

"Use both your hands." I rasp and in an instant she's complying.

"Harder, baby." My hands find her thigh and I squeeze it in an attempt to get a hold on reality. "I like it painful."

The way she suddenly squeezes my dick and then tugs downward has me sucking in a breath through my teeth.

I tip my head back and moan. "Keep going, I'm close."

Soft hands. Pink painted nails. Tight fists and languid strokes.

So fucking good it hurts.

And right as I'm about to lose it and spill onto her, she stops.

My hands physically shake from the amount of sudden tension that flows through my body as I tip my head to stare at her.

She doesn't make any move to resume, instead she ticks me back in, leans forward and ghosts her lips atop mine. "Doesn't feel so good, does it?" And with a soft kiss to the corner of my lips, she gets up.

She makes it two steps before I stand, grab her hands, twist them behind her back and then push her up against the nearest window, her back to my front.

I exhale a harsh breathes in her ear, my voice nothing but a low drawl, "What the fuck was that?"

"That was me." Her towels ridden up, so much so that I can feel her bare ass pressed to my cock and it only further aggravates me. I rub a hand down the side of her ass. "Evening the playing field."

The harsh smack I land on her ass doesn't even calm the immense irritation bubbling in my chest. "Say that again."

I smack her ass again and this time she gasps, pushing back into me. "Nico." The breathless tone to her voice is telling. "That hurt."

I let go of her and step back while she straightens out and rubs at her ass before turning around to face me.

I pin her with a hard look. "Take off the fucking towel."

She swallows thickly, her eyes watching as I slip off my sweats and then straighten out to my full height. "Why?"

I grip her neck and pull her forward. "Because you're gonna finish what you fucking started, Bambi."

Our intense gazes clash until she gives in. "Fine."

"Fine." I repeat, just as angrily as I let go of her.

She places her hands on my chest and pushes hard, I drop back down to the chair. "Good." She snaps.

My angry breaths are filled with sexual frustration as I watch her towel drop to the ground. "Good." I murmur distractedly.

Taking in everything from her slightly damp hair, full breasts, thick thighs and then finally her pretty little pussy.

"If I'm going to finish what I started," her knees rest on either side of my thighs as she straddles me, and my hands automatically go to rub up her thighs. "Then you're going to do the same."

That's what this was all about.

I chuckle as I bring my fingers to my mouth, wet them then move down to rub her pussy, only the second I do so, I realize that she's already soaked.

"I'm not gonna do anything." I grunt as she grips the base of my dick and struggles to line it up to her entrance. I move my hands to her hips as her brows furrow in brief confusion.

I move forward and nip at the top of her breast. "I'm gonna sit here and watch your pretty tits bounce in my face as you ride my dick." And without another word, I pull her down and bury myself inside her in one harsh move.

She squeezes around me so tightly, I falter while she chokes and gasps.

"A-ah." All that attitude and anger washes off her until she's slumped against me with her head buried into my neck.

I suddenly feel like shit for pushing it too far.

"Tell me if it's too much." I whisper in her ear, pressing my lips to her temple, "I'll take over."

"It's fine." She breathes, pulling back and straightening out as she tries to catch her breath.

She shifts her hips against mine, and starts to slowly roll them forward, then in a circular motion, getting use to me.

I move my hands to her waist and my thumb briefly glides over the wrap around her wound. I start to doubt my actions. "You sure?"

Her throat contracts as she swallows thick's and nods, bracing her hands on my shoulders before lifting herself up slightly then dropping herself back down.

"Fucking hell." I groan, the thought of watching her ride me already throwing me off the edge.

And with a small breathless whimper, her hands rest on the back of the chair on either side of my head and she begins to lift herself up my cock then drop herself down.

"Just like that." I coax, my hands on her ass, kneading the sore skin as I kiss down her neck, inhailing the scent of my body wash still fresh on her skin. "Good girl."

She does it again and I dip my head to take a nipple into my mouth, swirl my tongue around it, and graze my teeth across it while she gasps and writhes above me, not slowing her pace.

"N-Nico." Her cry makes my chest shake with satisfaction as I groan. "I'm close."

And so was I.

I'd never sat back and enjoyed someone else taking the reins. But her every move was sending a wave of immense pleasure down my spine.

Every roll of her hips, every breath that escaped her lips, every little noise, from the way she'd struggle to catch her breath to the way she'd say my name.

It drove me insane.

I tilt her head and grip her jaw. "Give me a fucking kiss."

And she closes the short distance between us, giving me her lips.

I kiss her like a man starved for too long. Savoring every glide of tongue and brush of lips. I start slow at first and then move faster, not slowing my pace nor breaking the kiss.

Not when she struggles to kiss me back, not when she begins to shudder and shake, not when she squeezes my dick so hard I can barely register the feeling of her cum dripping down my length, and not when I begin to rock her back and forth to drag out her orgasm.

Her lips were mine and I'd gone too long without them.

Her whimper floats into my mouth as she lazily tries to keep up but fails.

I moan into her mouth one last time after wrapping a hand around her waist and bouncing her up and down until that burning sensation finally explodes, sending heaps of satisfaction all throughout my body.

I cum inside her, like I've done before and the thought of doing it again and again makes the orgasm that much better.

She eventually pulls away to catch her breath but her forehead remains on mine.

"See?" Her eyes shut, and her chest heaves. "I'm not...even tired...yet."

I give it a moment before I respond. "So you're good for round two?"

A tired hum escapes her as her head drops to the crook of my neck. I bury a hand in her hair and massage her scalp. "Yes..."

Her answer is dragged out and reeks of fatigue. Ito not even ten seconds before she's lightly snoring in my ear and a low raspy laugh rumbles from my chest.

I don't dare move from my spot for a while. I sit there, running a hand down her spine while the other one plays with her and and my gaze returns to the windows. The bright lights illuminate the otherwise dark sky.

I'd stared out of this widow countless times over the years and not once had I felt the way I did now.

I wasn't going to try to put a name to the feeling or attach an emotion to it.

But maybe, just maybe there was hope for someone like me after all.

𓆩❤︎𓆪

What did we think? It needs a final edit but I'll do that later on.

Next chapter will be the last :(

-

Holy shit I googled how much tuition was to go to NYU and it was 54k A YEAR without housing.

Plz tell me that's not true. Is uni in the US always this expensive?!!

Holy shit.

My entire university education wouldn't even amount to that. It just makes me so sad because it's definitely not affordable to the majority of the population and it's so not fair that people don't get to go to a good college bc they can't afford it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...
347K 8.2K 31
BEWARE: the writing in this is from when I was younger, and is extremely cringey and cliche. I advise you not to read this because the writing in thi...
100K 4.1K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...
51.9K 888 40
| Prequel to 'My brothers best friend' & 'My best friends sister' | ------------------------------ Nicolina Martell moves to Jacksonville to escape...