Loki's Only Love

Por AnaMunoz5

*Warning * Contains sexual content-For Mature audiences only* Contains sex, fluff, light roughness A thrill... Mais

Meeting the damsel in distress
Coffee?
The Unexpected Visitor
Unexplained Sensual Heat
The Soft Sexy Side Of Loki
Quaint shops and a fight?
Taken
Thor plays the part
Volleum
James and the Wedding night
A condition met
V olljolen
An explanation and Thor's fate
Blimey, now that's Mjolnir
Finality

Kryama

13 1 0
Por AnaMunoz5

You and Loki head to the palace garden for Thor's funeral. This was one thing that even you weren't prepared for. After all was said and done, how could Loki lose his brother? Why couldn't you heal him. You were always able to heal the outside wounds, but the inside was never a gift you possessed. As you and Loki stand there listening to the priest and going on about Thor's life, you pan over to Loki. His face is solemn and cross as if to be in deep thought. You know he's hurting but can't shake the fact of feeling responsible for Odin, Frigga and Thor's death. You see Loki's tears falling from his eyes and you can tell he's completely heart broken. You stomach starts to turn, and you can feel your crystal form wanting to come out. You try as hard as you can, but you begin to transform. Loki see's you and is confused as to why you have transformed. Suddenly there are flashes of light that beam across the sky. Blue and white slashes of light zoom across the sky. Large blue and white tears drops start to descend from the sky. They land and transform into Crystal Forms. You jump back and are shocked to see your own kind and your own people. Loki stands and looks at you and then at your people. One walks up to you with open arms.

Sarmen: Ahhh, we have found you Kryama!

You: Who are you?

Sarmen: We are your family, your people. We have been searching for you for many years. We have come to take your home.

You: What did you call me?

Sarmen: Kryama. That is your name. You are my daughter, and I am your father, and that is your mother.

You: Home? This is my home. I have no mother or father.

Sarmen: Please Kryama, we need you home in Danara. You must take your place as our next Queen.

You: How can you be my parents? I have never seen you before! I was sent to Midgard at 3! Nobody explained to me that once I hit 25 that I would stop aging and lose everyone I ever fell in love with. I was dumped there with nothing, no one all alone!

Sarmen: Please understand, we left you with a family that promised to take care of you.

You: Just know whatever family you left me with didn't care about me. I was on the streets trying to figure out what I was supposed to do. I was alone! A kid on the streets alone and watched people I started to care about would age and die and I never did. Here I am 600 years later and finding out that I had powers. I knew I was different, but I never knew this.

Loki: Darling, what's going on? Who are these......people?

You: Apparently my family, my people from Danara, my home planet. They want to take me back to make me queen.

Sarmen: It is her time to take her place as queen.

Loki: She is queen here. My queen, my wife. I am Loki of Asgard.

Sarmen: Yes, Loki of Asgard, we know who you are. Your name has fallen upon the lips of many. I will not allow my daughter to be with such a man.

You: Your daughter? I don't know you.

Sarmen: How could you not remember your mother or me?

You: It's been 600 years!

Harrian: My daughter, come to me, I will show you where you came from. Let me place my hands upon your head, I will show you.

You: No! Get away from me.

Harrian: Daughter, please, let me show you and help you remember.

You look at Loki. He nods yes and Harrian walks up to you. She places her hands upon your temples and a shock runs through your body. You see the aliens attacking Danara. You see your parents load you into a pod and a wizard sends you through a rip in time sending you into this universe. Someone finds you as a small child with a note. An elderly woman who kept you at 3 years old. She took care of you until you were 6 then died, alone and her children didn't care about you and threw you to the streets. Alone on the streets at 6 years old, the memories jump through the years until you are 16, and with your friends and fast forwards to their deaths and fast forwards again to you being attacked in the alley way where Loki found you. You grab Harrian's hands and pull them away and fall to which Loki catches you and you pass out.

Loki: What have you done to her?

Harrian: She will be alright. She will wake momentarily. You said she is queen here? You are king?

Loki: Yes! What do you want of us. You cannot take her. I will fight for her.

Sarmen: This is nonsense. You would lose and we will take her back through the fabric of time, back home back to Danara.

You wake up and grab onto Loki for support you when you stand.

You: No! I will not go with you.

Sarmen: Harrian, look there's a dead person here! The nine realms and their odd traditions. (Knocking on Thor's casket) Are you dead sir? Must be, I didn't get an answer.

Loki: Get away from my brother!

Sarmen: Ahh your brother. (Sarmen gets a slight smirk on his face) So, your brother died in battle, did he? A great warrior?

Loki: Yes, we were fighting for her.

Sarmen: Such nobility! I will make you a deal. If I can restore your brother's life, she must come with us, back to Danara.

Loki: No! There is nothing you can do to bring back a life.

You: Can you do that?

Sarmen: Yes, quite easily in fact. Simply calling upon Valhalla to return the spirit. Can you not do that?

You: I don't know I never tried.

Sarmen: See you have much to learn. The gift is different for everyone. So, King of Asgard, do we have a deal. Your brother for my daughter.

Loki: No! I lost her once, I will not let that happen again.

You: Can you teach me how to use all my powers?

Sarmen: Of course! I can show you everything back on Danara.

You walk up to Sarmen and Harrian and look them in the eye.

You: Save him first, then I will go willingly.

Loki: You can't. I can't lose you.

You: This will save Thor, and it'll make up for everything I've done. I caused all this Loki. I won't cause you anymore pain. Odin, Frigga, Thor, they are gone, and if its within my power to bring back just one of your family, I will do it. For you, because I love you. We both know, I am not what you need, you need Thor. I can never replace your brother or your family. Please let me do this for you.

Loki: I can't lose you. Yes, I need Thor, but you are my family now.

You: Sarmen, you have a deal. Now bring him back.

Sarmen snaps his fingers and raises his hands in the air. He begins to chant and call Thor's name. Within seconds a loud and bright lightning bolt zaps Thor's coffin and breaks the glass.

Sarmen: There it's done, come now child we must get home!

You and Loki look at Thor's coffin and see him lying there. You both creep up to him and stand over him, curiously looking him over.

Thor suddenly sits up and sees you and Loki and you and Loki jump back with a slight scare.

Thor: What the devil am I doing here? Am I dead? Did I die brother?

Loki: Thor! Brother, your alive.

You: Thor, thank heavens!

Sarmen: Come, come my daughter we must go!

Thor: Ughhh Loki, who are these...things?

You: They are my people Thor. I must go now.

Thor: Shiny! Hello all! This is very strange.

Loki: Darling, please don't go. I can't be here without you. You are the Queen of Asgard. I love you, please don't make her go.

Sarmen: Do you know what you're missing Kryama? The triple mountains of Trilon, the endless river of Garshan, the purple grasses of Heartian, the flowers dripping tears in Flaria.

You: I'm sure it's lovely.

Sarmen: It's paradise my daughter.

Harrian: Would you like to see it? I can show you, both of you. Come.

You and Loki walk up to Harrian. She places a hand on each of your temples as you both close your eyes. She begins to show you both the wonders of Danara. And begins to narrate in your minds of everything she shows you.

Harrian: The triple mountains of Trilon, the larges form of mountains in the entire universe. The grew triple, exactly identical to one another. Snow covered tips, deep blue and purple grass lines the mountain sides. Silver leafed trees with black barks swaying in the pink colored wind. A peach-colored sunset on the horizon with slashes of lavender purple streaking across the sky. Tall long sapphire blue grass fading into white tips. A white barked Hyris tree shedding its Golden skeleton leaves that flutter to the ground like a falling feather. The pink waters hit the shores with an electric blue foam kissing the black sand. It's purely Heaven. (Let's go of their temples). Do you see my darlings how beautiful our world is?

You: (tear filled eyes) It's so beautiful.

Harrian: Well, now you have seen our world, may I ask some questions?

You: Yes, you may.

Harrian: Not to you my daughter, but to him. (Pointing to Loki)

Loki: What questions do you have your majesty?

Harrian: King of Asgard, do you love my daughter?

Loki: With every fiber of my being.

Harrian: King of Asgard, have you married my daughter?

Loki: Yes, three days ago.

Harrian: Have you consummated the marriage?

Loki: I beg your pardon?

You: Yes, we have.

Harrian: Well, that changes everything doesn't it Sarmen?

Sarmen: Changes nothing I tell you.

Harrian: Ahh my faithful, but dumb husband, they have completed to bond of marriage. She belongs to him. Marriage is binding my love.

You smile so big at Harrian and run up to her and thank her.

Sarmen: Oh, very well. Come Harrian, we must get back before the time rip disappears.

Harrian: Oh, my beautiful daughter, I knew you would grow into a spectacular beauty. May I ask one favor of you before we go?

You: Of course!

Harrian: Can you change into your crystal form so that we may see you.

You: Yes, I can.

You transform into your crystal form and Harrian and Sarmen smile.

You: How's this? Does it work for you?

Harrian: Absolutely exquisite! You are stunning my daughter! (Hugs you) We must go. Maybe we can visit?

You: You gave us Thor back and you can visit anytime you want.....mother.

Harrian: I'm so pleased to hear you call me that. Goodbye my daughter.

Sarmen: You are just as lovely as your mother. Goodbye my daughter. Until we meet again.

You: Goodbye.

Harrian: King of Asgard, take care of my daughter.

Loki: I will.

Harrian and Sarmen leave Asgard in the same way they came. Blue and white tear drops that float into the sky and disappear. You turn to Loki and run up to him and kiss him. You look at Thor sitting in the broken casket scratching his head.

You: Thor, are you alright?

Thor: I'm dead?

You: No, not anymore!

Thor: Brother, I think I need to go lay down. Being dead can be quite tiring.

Loki and you laugh at Thor and take him inside. You lay him down on his bed and tell him to rest. You and Loki head back to the throne room.

You: Oh my God, it's been such a trying day! I'm so glad Thor's home, I'm so happy I didn't have to go anywhere. I don't remember anything about Danara, but it's beautiful, but nothing is as beautiful as Asgard.

Loki: This is your home now. Treasure Asgard as I do and as I treasure you.

You: Oh Loki, I love you.

Loki: And I you, my love.

You and Loki retire to the bedroom.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

50.6K 2.1K 77
LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You end up with one of them, not both. This is...
2.8K 194 28
Steve and Bucky are a month into their training to become Shield agents in a fierce course run by director Fury. With everyone wanting to be the best...
84.9K 3.4K 59
Born with the ability to see people's fears and their desires, you are an asset to any team you assist. After being invited to a party by none other...
1.1K 75 15
Part two to The Blue Series IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK ITS ON MY PROFILE!!! - This is the Marvel Universe like you've never seen it before. F...