Kᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Aᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs

By Mydreamcuties

A sitcom/reality tv show of the Avengers' lives. This is set in High School. There will also be Q&A that the... More

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ II - Hɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ I - Mᴇᴇᴛ Tʜᴇ Aᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ

276 21 67
By Mydreamcuties

Reminder: If the format of a line here is formed as "Name: blah blah blah" then it means they're sitting on a couch, talking to you guys. Oh and FYI, I'm not a comedian so this might not be funny but whatever.

Many think that the Avengers' lives are full of action and all of that serious stuff but let me surprise you...No, it's not. Okay well, that's not really a surprise but whatever. Let me introduce you guys to this idiotic aka the best family, The Avengers Family.

"TONY! GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE!" The strawberry blonde hair woman shouted as she carries her phone.

This is Virginia Potts, aka Pepper. Now, you may think that Steve Rogers aka Captain America is the boss in the Avengers compound but you're most definitely wrong. Pepper Potts IS the boss here in the compound. A material girl as well, if I may add.

And Natasha Romanoff is the second boss...

"Natasha, is this my coffee?" She asked Natasha, who is currently laying down on the couch, watching "Peaky Blinders" on Netflix, holding the hot coffee.

"Yup," Natasha answered, eating her breakfast, then Pepper.

"Okay, thank you, and I need you to make sure that you all follow the schedule for today," Pepper sighed, "I have loads of meeting to attend today," Pepper said.

Natasha groaned.

Much to her dismay.

Natasha: I hate being Pepper's assistant. I really hate it. Like what? I am an Avenger, not an assistant.

Natasha: But it's good to be on Pepper's side. *keep nodding*

"C'mon, you'll do great," Pepper told her as she finishes her salad.

"It's not that I'm not going to do great but I just want to lay down, watch films, eat, sleep and get away from those dumbass," She told Pepper.

Pepper rolled her eyes, "Don't be lazy, Tasha...but yea same, I'll go now," Pepper said as she messes Natasha's hair who groaned again.

Pepper: Nat and I have this sister bond that Yelena is slightly jealous of...well she's not here til Christmas. 

Pepper: Well, I know that I might die trying to fight her but I am still strong enough to put on a good fight. Anyway.

"TONY! I'LL GO NOW!" Pepper shouted.

And on cue, the elevator doors opened, "Already? Can't you just cancel those boring meetings?" Tony asked her.

"No." Pepper answered, crossing her arms.

Tony pouted, "But I want you here," Tony whined.

Tony: To be honest, I half don't want her with me and half want her and need her...but she can get really strict sometimes...most of the time. Life sucks.

Pepper: That's rude.

"Tony, shut up, your voice is irritating me," Natasha said covering her ears.

"Whatever, RED!" Tony shouted annoying Natasha who threw a pillow at Tony.

"That was not very nice!" Tony told her, and Natasha just sticks the middle finger at him and Tony did the same.

Pepper rolled her eyes, "I'll go now, don't burn the compound!" Pepper told them as she gives Tony a kiss before going to the garage. Then Happy drove her off.

"What are you even watching?" Tony asked Natasha.

"Peaky Blinders," Natasha answered.

Tony hummed in reply and sat down next to Natasha.

Steve and Bucky then came into the room.

"Ah, your boyfriends are here," Tony said rolling his eyes.

Natasha glares at Tony before rolling her eyes, "What now?" She asked them.

"Steve forgot his password," Bucky said as he went to get a glass of water from the fridge.

"Again," he added.

"I'm forgetful, okay?" Steve said, frustrated.

"Cuz you're old, gramps," Tony said.

"Give me that," Nat said, Steve did what he was told.

"It's your birthday, Steve, remember?" Natasha whispered to him.

"Ohhh, yeah," Steve said, embarrassed.

Natasha chuckles at the embarrassed Steve Rogers. "Your breakfast is on the table, I'm just going to wake the others up," Natasha told Bucky as she ties her hair.

"I'll come with you," Steve said following her.

"THE KIDS ARE COMING LATER BY THE WAY!" Natasha shouted informing them.

She could hear Tony and Bucky groan, and she and Steve chuckled.

"Hey, Wands, Vis," Natasha greeted them while Steve nodded at them.

"Good morning," they greeted Natasha and Steve back.

"Your breakfast is on the table," Natasha told Wanda who nodded.

"Hey, you guys are too close-" Steve told them, Natasha then slap Steve's shoulder and Steve yelped while Wanda is blushing and well Vision as well if you could see him blushing with all of his red make-up.

"Who will we wake up first?" Steve asked Natasha.

"How about Clint? Then Sam, and then Thor," Natasha answered, Steve, nodded.

"Where's Bruce?" Steve asked her.

"In the lab with Rhodey, Rhodey broke his arm in the practice but don't worry, it's just mild," Natasha informed Steve.

"How did he-" Steve was cut off by Natasha.

"Don't ask why, you don't wanna know," Natasha said darkly.

"Mhm, you sure that you did-" Steve was once again cut off by Natasha.

"You know what, you go wake Sam up, I bet that it's going to be hard to wake these two again," Natasha told Steve who nodded.

"SAM!" Steve shouted, Natasha, flinched and glared at Steve.

Steve just smiled at her before barging into Sam's room.

"Clint," Natasha called Clint as she opens the door to his room.

Natasha crossed her arms and looks around his room.

"CLINTTTTTTTTTTTT! WAKE UP DUMBASS!" Natasha shouted, irritating Clint's eardrum.

"NATASHA! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME SLEEP!" Clint shouted back, covering his ears with the pillows.

"You better wake up or else I'll break every arrow you have, besides, your children and wife are coming," She told him.

Clint: I wouldn't say I like morning. I hate waking up early. I hate Natasha so much. Her and her irritating voice.

A: Nah, you love her, she's like a sister to you.

Clint: Whatever.

A: Your family is also coming over.

Clint: Well, that's a piece of good news.

"Your breakfast is on the table," Natasha told him before leaving the room.

But before she leaves the room they heard someone scream and curse out loud. Natasha and Clint just both laugh. Sam. 

Sam: Sometimes, I feel like Steve hangs out with Natasha way too much. And with Clint as well. Cuz now, he just dumped a cold bucket of water on me just to wake me up! I mean, it's early in the morning! Why would anybody want to wake up early in the morning? That's just weird. 

Now, You may think that Natasha did make sure that she made every avenger follow their schedule but...Oh well, let's say that she really didn't.

Whenever Pepper isn't around, they disregard the schedule and do things that they like though they still train just in case.

*Later on...*

"Hey again, Auntie Nat," Lila greeted her holding a math notebook.

Natasha looks at Lila then at the notebook, "No. Go ask Uncle Tony or Peter instead, you know that I HATE numbers," Natasha told her.

"Hmm, 'kay!" Lila said running off to go to Peter and Tony.

"Why did she not ask for my help?" Clint asked pouting.

"Cuz you're dumb," Laura replied as she plays with Cooper and Nate.

Clint pouted at his wife and played with them.

"Can we have McDonald's for dinner?" Nate asked.

"Again?" Clint asked.

"Nate is in love with their chick-A-Filelet?" Cooper said.

"Chicken Fillet, sweetie," Laura corrected her son.

"Yeah, dummy," Lila said shaking her head.

"Lila, be nice," Clint and Laura told Lila.

"Mm, okay," Lila said as she makes Tony and Peter do her homework.

"Speaking about that, I am craving for it now too," Natasha said.

"So, is that a yes?" Cooper and Nate asked.

Natasha hummed in agreement, "YESSS!" Cooper and Nate shouted.

"Hold on, why are you asking Auntie Nat? I am your mother!" Laura said pouting.

"And I am your father," Clint said pouting.

"Eh...Auntie Nat is the one in charge so..." Cooper said.

Natasha just smirked.

"What time is it?" Natasha asked.

"5 pm," Steve answered as he plays continues to read a book.

"Oh shoot! PEPPER IS COMING!" Natasha shouted.

They all look around and saw that they were all in trouble, "FRIDAY! GO TELL THE OTHERS THAT PEPPER IS COMING!" Natasha shouted as they all start cleaning.

"And can you also order McDonald'?" Natasha asked.

"Yes," Friday answered.

"Great!" Natasha said as she and Steve start cleaning the kitchen.

"Wait- STEVE! No! Go help Bucky and Sam clean the balcony upstairs," Natasha said crossing her arms.

Steve hesitated, "Okay, fine," He said going into the elevator.

Natasha smiled, "Oh, and please clean the main bathroom too," Nat said.

"WHAT!" Steve shouted.

"Please," Nat said.

"Fine." Steve said unamused.

Steve: Natasha can be...a bit bossy but I guess it's fine.

"You guys are scared of my wife?" Tony asked laughing.

"Bitch you are too," Natasha said.

"NATASHA!" Laura shouted, "The kids are here!" She scolded Natasha.

"Bitch," Nate repeated.

Clint and Tony started laughing, "Clint, it's not funny! Nate, don't say that word!" Laura yelled.

Clint and Nate just laugh, "Ugh, Lila? Would you please help me clean?" Laura asked, and Lila nodded and start helping her mother.

"Anyway, What do you mean, Red? I'm not scared of my wife," Tony denied.

"Pepper Scary Potts is on her way, she will be here in 10 minutes max," FRIDAY informed them.

"OH NO! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!" Tony shouted looking around at the mess.

"Just go make your robots work with these," Natasha suggested.

"What's happening? Pepper's coming?" Wanda asked.

"I don't-" Wanda stopped when she walked into the room.

It was a mess, "How is this even possible?" Wanda asked.

There were slimes all over the floor, pizzas on the counters, toys all over the place, and some ripped papers.

"Long story," Peter answered.

"But we are not going to die, right?"Peter asked, smiling.

"Sorry, bud, but we might," Tony replied and Peter went pale.

Peter: I don't know how we make messes-

*cue to dramatic music*

"ALIEN INCOMING!" Tony shouted as he shoots the chitauris with his blasters.

"TONY! WATCH OUT!" Bruce shouted.

Tony turn around, "Oh shit," He said before moving out of the leviathan's way who crashed into a building.

Peter: Okay well, we do make a mess when it comes to saving the world but it's not like we're messy people. *shook his head then start to rethink it*

Sam then came running into the room, "Steve accidentally destroyed the toilet," Sam told them, panting.

"DESTROYED THE TOILET? You're joking, right?" Natasha asked.

"Yes, I am," Sam said, "OF COURSE I'M NOT!" He then shouted.

"Oh, I'm gonna kill him!" Natasha shouted before grabbing Tony by his back collar.

"Hey-" Tony was cut off by Natasha, "Since you're not cleaning, you will help Steve fix the toilet," Natasha told him.

"I'm Tony-the-best-Stark, not Tony-the-plumber-stark," Tony complained.

"I'm done," Sam said before passing out.

"Okay, enough," Clint said, "Cooper grab me a bucke-" Laura smacked Clint's arm, "Glass of water," Clint corrected himself.

"Okay," Cooper said, "Here," he said as he gives his father a glass of water.

Clint then threw it at Sam's face.

Sam then gasped and sat up straight, shaking his head. "I had a nightmare that Pepper was coming back home and the whole place is a mess," Sam told them.

"That wasn't a dream," Clint told him before going back to cleaning.

"It wasn't?" Sam asked, terrified.

"Yep, Aunt Pepper will be here in probably 3 minutes," Lila told Sam while her brothers nods in agreement.

"...no, no, No, No, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Sam shouted before screaming and was hit by Laura on the head just to stop him.

"MY EARS! SO LOUD!" Nate shouted.

*With Pepper and Happy*

"Did you head that?" Pepper asked Happy.

"Hear what?" Happy asked.

"Someone screaming...or maybe it was just from the murder case I listened to," Pepper said.

Happy gulped and focused on the road.

Natasha: The whole thing was crazy. But as Mr. Dino said, at the end of the day, everything will be fine.

"Ms. Potts is now here," FRIDAY informed them all.

The elevator doors open, and both Pepper and Happy walk out. "I'm surprised that the compound is still standing," Pepper said as she walked toward them, they all seemed to be watching "Modern Family" while eating dinner.

"Uncle Steve-" Clint covered Lila's mouth before she tell Pepper about the toilet situation.

Natasha: I know that I should be mad like I was but Steve did break the toilet just because he was so mad that he'll be cleaning the powder room. And I must say it looked like a diarrhea problem. *snickers*

Steve: ...

Natasha: You better laugh Steve.

Steve: Nope.

Natasha: Rude.

Pepper then grabbed the two left plates on the counter and gave one to Happy. She then saw next to Tony who wrapped his arms around her and kiss her on her head.

Laura leaned her head on Clint's shoulder as they laugh at the scene. Nate and Cooper are sitting next to Peter. Sam and Bucky are trying to not hit each other. Steve and Natasha snuggling on the couch with Lila. Bruce and Rhodey are sitting on the stools, eating and watching as well.

Pepper: And this is our family.

Tony: Well, not everyone is here yet cuz the others are on a mission.

Pepper: Yup...you should see it when Thor gets here.

Thor:
I am on the next episode though, I just had to deal with something with my brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
116K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...