Code Lyoko Season 6

By metalgreymon2

This is a sequel to Season 5, and the final season of Code Lyoko. Go read that, or you won't understand nothi... More

601 - Reborn
602 - Clone Problems
603 - Heart to Believe
604 - Earth Wrath
605 - Prisioners
606 - Spectromania
607 - Blocked
608 - Debute
609 - Eclipse
610 - Disaster
611 - Phantom Ruby
612 - Black Circle
613 - Miracle
614 - World Tour
615 - Hydraulic Central
616 - Mountain Bug
617 - Marabounta 2.0
618 - Virtual Reallity
620 - Against the Time
621 - ARK
622 - XANA's Army
623 - Reality or Ilusions
624 - Dragon Flame
625 - The Final Mission
626 - A World Without Danger

619 - Warrior Fairies

117 2 4
By metalgreymon2

The Lyoko Warriors reached teh Desert Replika. Yumi, Ulrich and Odd were teleported to fight the guardian, and destroy the Supercalculator. There, they learned the real power of the Phantom Ruby, and its Virtual Reallity abilities. Despite some problems, they managed to destroy the Desert Replika.

Episode 140 - Warrior Fairies

Our heroes are traveling through the World to reach XANA's supercalculators. It's April 5, and they have now, arrived to Brazil. We're in São Paulo, where their concert is gonna happend.

Tecna: Brazil is well knowen for Football and Samba, but people say that there are other things that tell more about Brazil then Football and Samba.

Odd: My family likes to travel to another country, during vacation, but i've never been to Brazil!

Anthea: Right now, we're in Auntum, here in Brazil. While back in France is Spring time, here, we're starting to enter the cold season of the year.

Aelita: Oh great! Where did i put my scar, after leaving Canada?

Bloom: I think it got mixed up in my closet! Let me see!

Their train stopped. The truth is that, despite being Auntum, it's still quite hot in Brazil. A few moments later, Bloom did find Aelita's scar, but she didn't nead it, at all. It was slightly hot still.

Jeremy: I left the Hyperscanner searching. We'll be alearted if XANA launches any Attack, or if we detect the Facility.

The Winx left to the auditorium, where they would be having their concert. The fairies met up with Jason, who had left a few moments before them.

Jason: Welcome to Brazil, girls!

Daphne: Wow! I don't think i've ever seen such lively country!

Blook It's like Tecna said, even though many people may say the oposit, for outsiders, when we think of Brazil, we think of Samba.

Aisha: Let's set up everything!

We go to another part of the city, where Jeremy and Aelita were hanging out, exloaring São Paulo.

Aelita: I don't remember the last time i've been on such a big city.

Jeremy: Yeah. To bad that we have to deal with some Multi Agent Virus, and don't have much time to enjoy.

Aelita: You know, if we have another oportunity, we can go back to another place, and have a little vacation.

Jeremy: Just... the two of us?

Aelita: Just... the two of us...

They were bluching. They gae in to temptation, and kissed. A simple, but pationated kiss. They let go, and went ahead. However, the Transwatches called them.

Jeremy: Oh great.

Aelita: Well, i guess secret heroes never rest.

SCREEN TRANSITION - JEREMY

The Lyoko Warriors, minus Bloom, were in the lab. Jeremy recived a call, telling that Bloom would be arriving late.

Jeremy: Seems like the Forest Replika Supercalculator. All systems are green! 

Ulrich: Seems like we'll be seting fire to another one of XANA's facilities!

Aelita: Let's get the mission started!

The Warriors went to the Scanners. Yumi and Aelita went inside first, and the boys waited. Jeremy started the process.

Jeremy: Transfer Yumi! Transfer Aelita! Scanner Yumi! Scanner Aelita! Virtualization!

The two girls disapeared from the Scanners, and were Virtualized on the Garage's Arena. The boys joined them, a few seconds latter.

Aelita: Let's get going, everyone!

The five Warriors took off to the Skid. Jeremy checked everything on the Network. Meanwhile, Bloom and the Winx, finally had everything prepeared for their concert.

Stella: Perfect! Everything is ready!

Bloom: That's great!

Roxy: What was that aleart you got?

Bloom: It was a Replika. I told Jeremy that, since it wasn't any Tower, i could help finish the set up. I'll be joining them shortly. Is everything working?

Musa: I'm just checking the sound! It seems to be busted! Leave the rest to me, Bloom! I am the Fairy of Music, after all!

Bloom: Okay, then. I'll meet you as soon as i can! FIREPORT!!!

Stella: Good luck, Bloom!

Bloom teleported to the factory. Meanwhile, the Lyoko Warriors were already unlocking the entrance to the Replika. Jeremy opened the door, and they entered the Forest Replika.

Aelita: We're here, Jeremy!

Jeremy: Excelent. There's a Neutral Tower at 12 o'clock.

Bloom got inside the Lab, after a short time. She had brought with her two Subway wraps with her.

Laura: Hey, when did you have time to get Subway for us?

Bloom: There's one nearby! Since it's almost Lunch time, i thought you could use a bite. Where are the others?

Jeremy: At the Forest Replika. Aelita will be Docking the Skid. As soon as i Activate the tower, i'll send you in.

Bloom went to the Scanners. Aelita got the Skid to the Tower, and Docked. Jeremy, then activated the Tower.

Jeremy: Ok. Bloom just got here, guys! I'm virtualizing her, and she'll be there, in a few seconds!(Replika) Virtualization!

Bloom landed on top of the Skid. Jeremy prepeared everything for Teleportation. Laura took a moment to look at the area.

Laura: So far, XANA doesn't have any Activated Tower. Let's not waste anymore time, and attack.

Jeremy: Alright. Aelita, William, Bloom, wanna go take a trip to Amazon?

William: You bet!

Aelita: We're all set!

Jeremy: Let's get going! Energize Aelita! Energize William! Energize Bloom!

Aelita, Bloom and William disapeared form the Forest Replika. They were teleported to a Facility located in the Amazon Forest.

Aelita: we're here, Jeremy!

Jeremy: Perfect! The Supercalculator is located in the deepest end of the Facility.

Bloom: Hmmm... Something feels off.

William: What is it?

Bloom: I can't exactly tell. But there's some energy in the air, that i don't like at all.

The three of them went straight to the Supercalculator. However, we know XANA to well, and he doesn't go down without a fight. 

Jeremy: I don't believe this! XANA activated a Tower! Yumi,(Replika) XANA took action! Activated Tower to south of your current position!

Yumi: Got it! Boy, i was about to ask for some action!(laser) WHOA!

Yumi, Ulrich and Odd moved to the sides, and brought out their weapons. There were three Green Frelions, and one Insekt comming to attack.

Odd: Great, XANA sure is onto bugs, in the Forest Sector!

Ulrich: At least that's better than Megatanks!

Odd: LASER ARROWS!!!

Odd shooted his Laser  Arrows, but only got one Hornet. The Insekt started shooting, and so did the Frelions, as they were shooting their Acid.

Jeremy: Ulrich, Odd, think you can manage it on your own?

Ulrich: No problem!

Odd: We'll take care of everything!

Jeremy: Perfect! Yumi, take the Overwing, and move straight to south!

Yumi took her Overwing, and went South, to the Activated Tower. However, the Insekt went after her. XANA would do everything to slow them down.

Yumi: Darn! I'm starting to hate the Insekts!(lab)

Jeremy: Try to miss him, or make him colide on a tree! Aelita, XANA activated a Tower!(Facility) Be ready to everything, and anything!

Aelita: Got it!

William: Were do we go from here?

Aelita: The way to the deepest part ends up crossing with that room where the Cybernetic Spiders where.

Bloom: Cybernetic Spiders? XANA modified exotic spiders?

Aelita: He did, but i don't know how.

William: Uh, guys, we might have a problem.

Everyone looked up, and there were some giant vines descending to attack them. They jumped out of the way.

Aelita: Since when does XANA has control over nature?

William: It can't be! I bet we're under th Phantom Ruby's Virtual Reallity!

Bloom: If that was the case, my Phantom Ruby would have reacted!

Aelita: Uh, i think we have another problem.

Everyone looked behind. However, Bloom was the one who was shocked, the most. There were Warrior Fairies in front of them.

Aelita: Are those?

William: Fairies?

Bloom: Warrior Fairies...

SCREEN TRANSITION - BLOOM

The Winx took a small break, and went back to the train. They entered the lab, where Jeremy and Laura were controling the mission, and eating their wraps.

Roxy: How's everything?

Jeremy: XANA took hold of a Tower, and is reacting. Same as usual.

Roxy: Hey, Bloom, Aelita and William are taking the mission! Hey, Bloom, how's everything?

Bloom: Uh... how do i tell you this? XANA took hold of Amazon's Warrior Fairies!

Roxy: WHAT?!

Jeremy: Fairies under XANA's control?!

Laura: Oh no!

Roxy: Wait... One of those fairies is Diana, Major Fairy of Nature! A Major Fairy is stronger than a regular Earth Fairy!

Jeremy: Oh no! That explains the vines that are attacking them! Yumi!

Yumi: I heard everything!(Replika) I'm on my way to the Tower! Urgh! If only this Insekt would leave me alone!

Stella: Take a turn to left, 90º!

Yumi was quite surprised by Stella's sudden request. However, she took the turn. The Insekt attemped to follow her, but was unable to make the perfect turn, and crashed against a tree.

Yumi: Woohoo!!! Very well done, Stella!

Stella smrinked. Back at the Facility, the Warrior Fairies charged at the Lyoko Warriors. William and Aelita brought out their swords. They colided with the fairies' battons. Bloom raised her flames.

Bloom: FLAME STORM!!!

Bloom shooted the Fairies down, knocking them out. The three warriors went to the vivarium room. They entered, but it was empty.

Aelita: It's empty!

William: I bet everything that XANA already gave up on the spiders!

Jeremy: I don't get it! How did XANA find the Amazon Fairies?

Bloom: That must be due to the information he stole from me, that one time.(sees something) Wait, what was that flash?

Bloom, Aelita and William looked through the window, and there seemed to be a ball of light, with a fairy inside it.

Bloom: Diana!

William: That's Diana?

Aelita: Wow... she's very preety...

Bloom: She's the one controling the vines! Wait... is there someting behind her?

It seems that there was, indead someting behind Diana. It was connected to her, on her back, and was controling her

Aelita: The Scyphozoa!

William: XANA teleported the Scyphozoa?

Laura: That explains why i was starting to recive intel on a telepoted monster.(lab) XANA's commanding the Scyphozoa's Teleportation, to take control of the Amazon Fairies!

Bloom: It seems though that he's still liked to Diana's back!

Jeremy: That means that XANA has not full control of her! You have to split them, to get Diana back!

On the Replika, Ulrich and Odd were still facing the Frelions, who were attacking with their acid. Ulrich raced to a tree, and started to run up.

Ulrich: Here we go!(jumps) IMPACT!!!(slashes one Frelion)

Odd: Balseye!(laser) Oops! LASER ARROWS!!!

Odd shooted down the second one. Ulrich ran incircle, all over the Frenion, catching its atention. Odd took chance of it, and started shooting, finally hiting the Frelion.

Jeremy: Well done, boys!(Yumi's position) Yumi, you should be able to see the tower, now!

Yumi: I confirm it! Tower in sight!

Yumi: I'll be there, in a few seconds!

However, as Yumi was closing in to the Tower, something hooted down the Overwing. It turned out to be three Creepers, one Silver, and two regular ones.

Yumi: But i might be neding a hand or two!(lab)

Jeremy: The calvery will be on the way, ASAP!(Replika) Odd, Ulrich, I've programed your vehicles! Yumi neads help!

Ulrich: Okay! Let's get going!

The two boys went to Yumi. Yumi brought out her fans. She was blocking the lasers, but it was to much. Yumi took shelter on a tree, but was still being focused on.

Yumi: Jeremy, the shots are locked on! I can't reach the Tower!

Jeremy: Hang in there, a few more seconds! The boys are comming!

Back at the facility, Bloom looked as the Scyphozoa was taking Diana to another zone of the factory.

Aelita: The Scyphozoa is with high atention! Any rough movement, and he'll pulverise us.

William: What do we do then? Jeremy, how does this kind of XANification works?(lab)

Jeremy: That's exactly what i'm looking at! XANA did not took over Diana, the Scyphozoa did! When the Scyphozoa is connected to someone, that person becomes the Scyphozoa itself!

Everyone: GASP!!!

Jeremy: That means that, the only way that the Scyphozoa as to look at you, is through the person he's controling!

Bloom: So, if we gather Diana's atention...

Jeremy: The Scyphozoa will be focused only on the one who gets her attention!(Facility)

Bloom: If that's the case, then i'll be the one getting her attention. Even if the Scyphozoa's the one controling her, she's still the Major Fairy of Nature.

Bloom went to the Scyphozoa. Aelita and William snicked behind them. Bloom landed in front of Diana.

Bloom: Diana! I know you understand me!

Diana: ... Diana... There's no one here with such name!

SCREEN TRANSITION - WILLIAM

Bloom and Diana were face to face. The Scyphozoa was linked to Diana, and was controling her, through that connection.

Bloom: You may control Diana, but i know it! She wouldn't allow anyone who would disturbe her forest to control her!

Bloom then attacked a few of Diana's vines, with her flames. This burnt down the vines, giving Diana a look of fury.

Diana: Grrr... I'm going to blow you up!!!

Bloom: Ha! There's Diana, as i know her!

However, as Diana attemped to charge at Bloom, William came behind her, and raised his sword. Diana called her power.

Bloom: NOW!!!

Before Diana could even understand what was hapening, something broke the link between her and the Scyphozoa. Diana fell on the ground, uncounssious. William and Aelita took their fighting stance, against teh Scyphozoa. However, the Amazon Fairies came to their master.

Aelita: Yumi, deactivate that tower, fast!

Yumi was still covering behind the tree, as the Creepers were shooting her. She started to listen to some noise. She looked at the road, an Ulrich and Odd were closing in. Ulrich threw his sword at the Silver Creeper, blowing it up.

Odd. Jump in, Yumi! Last stop, Activated Tower!

Yumi jumped on teh Overboard. Ulrich let the Overbike crash against one Creeper, and slased the other one with his second Katana. Odd took Yumi to the Tower, and Yumi got inside. She went to the second level, and the interfce apeared. However, she noticed something.

Yumi: Jeremy?

Jeremy: What's wrong?

Yumi: If this tower is commanding the Scyphozoa's Teleportation, wouldn't the interface have its virtual signal?(lab)

Jeremy: Yeah, so what?

Yumi: With that, you can finally fix that bug.

Jeremy: That it! Yumi, you're a freeking genius!(Replika)

Yumi: Give me a few seconds!(hacks the interface)

As Yumi was searching through the Data, Jeremy to was looking at it. He noticed the virtual signal, and imediatly took it.

Jeremy: That's it, Yumi: I got what i nead! Tap the Code Lyoko.

Aelita, William and Bloom were pushed back by the Warrior Fairies. They raised their shields. Yumi finally placed her hand on the Interface.

The Amazon Fairies suddeny dropped their weapons, and fell uncounssious on the ground, and the Scyphozoa disapeared.

Yumi: Tower Deactivated.

Jeremy: Phew, that was close. 

Roxy: I hope that Diana and her fairies are okay.

SCREEN TRANSITION - LAURA

Diana started to stir, and finally opened her eyes  She saw three faces, but her vision was still blury.

Diana: Urgh... my head... W-Who's there...

Bloom: Diana, are you okay?

Diana: This voice... Bloom?

Diana's vision finally got better, and she saw the Lyoko Warriors. She seemed to recognise one of them, as the fire fairy she met before.

Diana: Bloom, is that really you?

Bloom: It's me, Diana! Are you okay?

Diana: No.. i had a nightmare. There was this weird jelifish monster, that was linked to me, and force me to use my powers for evil.

Bloom: Well....

Diana: ... It happend, didn't it?

Bloom: But you're fine, now! The Scyphozoa is gone, and won't attack you, for as long as we're here.

Diana: Thank you Bloom.

Aelita: Diana, you have to tell us! When this facility was raised, did you saw some sort og giant monster, like some sort of guardian?

Diana: Guardian... I think i did. He was releasing this weird red and black wasp things.

William: Wasp things?

Suddenly, some shots landed besides them. Bloom looked up, and saw their enemies were Frelions, like the time that the White Kankrelats were there.

Bloom: Frelions?!

Aelita: Of all things! ENERGY FIELD!!!

Aelita's attack missed the first, but got the second. William threw his sword, but was deflected. Diana and Bloom combined their attacks, and defeated the two Frelions.

Jeremy: Seems like XANA mutated the Frelions!

Diana: Bloom, do you know what's going on here?

Bloom: It's kind of a long story. Me, William and Aelita are here to destroy a Supercalculator that's keeping this Frelions here. If we don't destroy it, their master, XANA, will rule this place! 

Diana: XANA?

Aelita: A Multi Agent Artificial Inteligence that wants to rule the planet! But we're doing everything to fight him!

Diana: But, are you alone with them?

Bloom: Of course not! The Winx are with me in this! Although the way we're keeing contact right now, doesn't let you talk to them.

William: You have to help us, Diana!

Diana: Let me just do one thing.

The Amazone Fairies looked at Diana, and noaded, understanding what their mistress would ask them. They moved to attack.

Diana: Well, i guess i don't nead to tel them nothing. Follow me! I'll take you to the last place i think i saw the guardian!

Back at the Replika, Yumi, Ulrich and Odd were about to returne to the Skid, when three Krabs were virtualized in front of them.

Yumi: Oh great! Can't we have a moment of peace?

However, as bad as that looked, Jeremy seemed to have even worst news. Or were they good? Well, let's see that.

Jeremy: Huh? Hey! The Scyphozoa is on the Holomap again!

Odd: He is? Where is he?

Jeremy: Uh...(Replika) He might or might not be comming from behind the tower.

Everyone looked at the Tower, and from behind it, the Scyhozoa was comming out, as ugly and disusting as ever.

Yumi: I bet you everything that i'm his target now!

Ulrich: Don't worry! We got you covered!

Next time, on Code Lyoko, as Yumi, Ulrich and Odd try to return to the Skid, and avoid the Scyphozoa, Aelita, William and Bloom, supported by Diana, will try their best to reach the guardian, and destroy once and for all, the Forest Replika.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734 12 22
After the defeat of XANA, the Lyoko Warriors attempt to live normal lives. All that changes when a revived XANA attacks a recent transfer student nam...
21K 499 26
When a new girl joins the school, XANA awakens and mysteries start to unfold. Will the gang be able to uncover the truths or will they fall apart in...
8.9K 309 25
What would you do if you were reincarnated into the world of Code Lyoko? I know what I would do, not meddle with the story. I'm a die core fan but I...
2.7K 21 17
It is done. Jeremie and the Lyoko Warriors have finally destroyed XANA and shut down the supercomputer. It is time for healing, and for helping their...