For The First Time.

By iSwagMaslow

More

For The First Time.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.

Chapter 1.

32 0 0
By iSwagMaslow

Charlize P.O.V

Right now I´m walking through the hallways of the mall, and the bodyguards are right behind me. I´ve known Preston since I was little, he is one of my bodyguards. I trust him a lot, since he is one of the persons I´ve spend all my life with. I´m here to get a beautiful dress for a party I´m going to. You might say, "wow she is rich, don´t she has enough dresses yet?" Yes I do, but this party is special. It´s the birthday party of one of my best friends "Bethany". I went through many stores, since I found the right one. 

There were some people that recognized me, oh I forgot to tell I am the daughter of Alessandro Ricci, he is the prime minister of England. That´s why I need the bodyguards and all the over-protection. I am very excited for this party, she is turning 19 and I have the best gift for her. We went back home, and as always my parents weren´t there, dad was working just like mom. My mom is an interior designer, she has always liked to combine and that stuff. I consider Janeth as my second mom, she has been my nana since I was born. Adam is my big brother, I love him unconditionally he is 22 and I´m 18.

I have little memories of my parents, they always did parties for my birthdays but they didn´t stay the whole party they only showed up when it was time to cut the cake, and when I opened the gifts. They left me with Janeth and Preston, as always they were working. I wish they were present in important moments of my life, let me tell you that I´m going to this party only because is Bethany´s. Most likely the answer that I get when I want to go out is "No" and sometimes I don´t want to because it is annoying to be followed by 3 huge men. I have never fallen in love, yes I felt attracted to some guys but I sent those feelings away because I will never get to see them again. I do wanna know what is like to be in love, when I watch romantic movies I wish that was my story. I´m just waiting for the right one to show up...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 79.4K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
207K 7.1K 56
ရိပ်ချေ ကိုကြီးကိုချစ်တယ် ။ ကိုကြီးလည်း ရိပ်ချေကိုချစ်လာရင် ဖွင့်ပြောပေးနော် ။ နွေဦးရိပ်ချေ 🍀 နေမခန်း & နွေဦးရိပ်ခ...
4.3M 286K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
110K 14.7K 32
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...