Oneshots - Zhanyi / Yizhan

By kimjungkoo97

one shot stories of my favourite couples Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo This oneshots are purely my imagination not... More

My Professor is my Husband - Part 1
My Professor is my Husband - Part 2

My Professor is my Husband - Final

3K 174 23
By kimjungkoo97

Mature content ahead..

No one's pov

It's been a month and Yibo finished his exams.. Now it's holidays for every students.. For the first few days Yibo spend his days for his gaming company, meeting with his online friends... And his husband supports him a lot.. It took days but Yibo planned everything for his gaming company..

Xiao Zhan and Yibo decides to spend the vacation first with their family.. They both spend their first week of holidays with their family.. They enjoyed a lot...

Mrs. Sean adore Yibo.. She always treats him like a baby.. And it's Mr. Sean who spoils him a lot.. Only Kuan knows how much Yibo longed for parental love.. And now he gets all the love of the Sean couple..

After dinner the whole family is in garden enjoying their night.. That's when Zhan's father gave a flight ticket to Zhan.. 'How about you enjoy your vacation or I can say honeymoon...' Yibo's face reddened..

'Its our Island.. So no one will disturb you..' Zhan took the ticket from his father.. Because both Zhan and Yibo can't control themselves when they are together.. Each and every night it's cruel for them.. The sexual tension between the couples increased.. Their kisses turned into rough make out session... Touching here and there, leaving purplish hickeys on Yibo's neck made him crazy..

Wang Yibo looked at the bag which he received from his brother in law.. His face turned into deep shade red looking at the different flavours of lubes and condoms.. He bit his lips and packed it in his backpack..

'Are you nervous..' Zhou Cheng voice startled the younger.. Yibo holds his chest pouts at his brother in law.. 'Ge you scared me..' He said.. Cheng chuckled waiting for his answer..

'Don't be nervous.. He is your love, your husband..' Zhou Cheng patted his shoulder.. Zhan came to the room and saw his husband and brother.. Before Cheng leaves he whispered to his brother's ears to be little gentle on Yibo but will Zhan follow it.. Xiao Zhan took the younger's backpack and holds his hand..

It's four hour travel in their private flight which Zhan has.. They both settled in their seats.. Zhan kissed the back of Yibo's hand.. 'Sleep a little..' Yibo shook his head.. 'Cub I won't let you sleep.. That's why..' Yibo blushed and hits his husband's shoulder slightly..

'Stop being so shameless ge..' Zhan pouts at his husband.. 'What.. Do you know it's me who wants to spend our honeymoon in our Island.. And I have a surprise for you..' Yibo raised his eyebrows.. 'Trust me you will love it.. When we adopt our child we will spend every year vacation in that Island..' Yibo is trying not to blush..

'How many children you want..' Yibo leaned on his seat trying to be calm... But he wish to have a cute family of his own.. 'Ge it's not I'm going to give birth.. But I want two.. I will teach him how to play with legos and scate board and I will teach him to ride bike too..' Yibo said with a smile...

Time skip..

The chill breeze made Yibo to hug himself.. Zhan wrapped his long coat around his husband and lead him to the car.. The guard who Mr. Sean appointed placed their luggages in their car...

'So shall we go my dear husband..' Yibo nodded his head when Zhan starts the engine.. It's almost seven in the night... Yibo looked outside the window enjoying the natural scenarios.. It's a thirty minutes drive to their home.. He loves the calm breeze and the greeneries on the way to their destination..

When their car turns to the way to their home Yibo mesmarized the view.. The whole mansion is surrounded by large trees and woods and he know Zhan loves nature and he loves the calm surrounding.. Yibo get off from the car looking at their home..

'Do you love it..' Zhan wrapped his arms around his husband.. 'It's our place.. When I was twenty three I came here alone.. I loved this place and I want to build a sweet home for my love..' Yibo listening to what his husband says... 'And it's our home now..  After our marriage I want to take you to this place.. Do.. Do you love it..'

Yibo lips curved into a beautiful smile pecking his husband on his cheeks... 'I love it Zhan ge.. Thank you..' Before Zhan say something Yibo ran towards their home... Zhan can't help but chuckled at his little one.. He carried their luggages to their home... Yibo took off his shoes and neatly placed on the stand..

Yibo really loved their home.. Zhan leaned on the wall with folding hands looking at his husband... Yibo turn with a beautiful smile 'Zhan ge i really really love our home..' Zhan's heart swell in happiness when Yibo mentioned it as their home..

Zhan slowly walked towards his husband holds his cheeks... 'I'm glad my cub love our home..' He leaned towards his cub kissed him on his forehead.. He slowly took his hand away from his cub's cheeks and holds his hand... 'But you missed to see our room..' Yibo can feel the fast heart beats and followed his husband..

Zhan stood before their bedroom and opened it for Yibo... The younger slowly get in their room.. He can't hide his shyness when he look around the room... He eyes widened when he looked at the picture of him and his husband.. That's too intimate for him..

He gasped when two strong veiny hands wrapped around his waist... The hot breath of Zhan on Yibo's nape made the younger shrink in the other's hold...

Wang Yibo is so nervous ofcourse they share intimate kisses and touches.. Eventhough he didn't know anything about love making (duh he is innocent) he knows how much pain and pleasure he will feel.. And thanks to his pervert brother and his husband...

'Its our room.. No one can stop us you can scream as much you want..' Zhan's deep voice made the younger wants to hide himself not to show his reddened face.. His breath became abnormal because of the veiny hands slid into his shirt.. 'You smell so good babyboy..' Yibo bites his lips not to let out his moan.

'Z-zhan ge..'

'Hmmm..' Yibo wonders why he can't speak aloud.. And why his husband's voice make him weird.. A weird pain down and it hurts him.. Xiao Zhan twirl the younger towards him.. His hands slid to the back feels his soft skin.. He leaned towards the younger's height, his hot breath fanned on Yibo's skin...

Yibo gasped when Zhan hardly fondled his peaches... 'Cub.. I want you..' Zhan smashed his lips on Yibo's soft sugary lips.. Yibo stood on his toes and kissed him back.. Wrapping his arms around his husband Yibo kissed him in equal passion as much as his husband...

Zhan holds the younger's thighs and lifts him up without breaking the kiss.. The younger clutched the elder's waist with his long legs.. His fingers caressed Zhan's hair kissing him rough and hard.. With a hard suck Zhan breaks their kiss..

Their eyes sealed on each other.. Zhan softly laid the younger on the fluffy bed and topped him.. His hands on the each sides of Yibo's head looking at him with love and lust.. 'Cub.. I love you..' He holds the younger's hand kissing each and every finger.. Yibo feel so treasured..

'I love you Zhan ge..' Yibo clenched the sheets beneath him when Zhan licks his wrist.. 'Cub.. I don't want to hurt you.. If you need time then..'

'Make love to me.. Hard and Rough..' Yibo holds his husband's nape and draw towards him.. Zhan smirked and kissed him.. Their lips fits like a puzzled piece.. Yibo tilt his head when  Zhan slid his tongue inside his warm cavern.. Yibo holds the elder's shirt enjoying the passionate kiss..

With a smooch sound Zhan moved his lips giving open mouth kisses to his husband jaw to the neck... Yibo moved his head to the side giving more access to his husband.. He hissed in a pleasurable pain when the sharp bunny teeth bites his neck...

Yibo left the sheets and entangled his fingers in the soft locks of his husband.. His lips slightly parted leaving short breath..  Zhan unbuttoned the younger's shirt, his lips tastes the flesh of the younger's neck to his chest.. He slightly looked at the soft skin of his husband that glows in the night...

Yibo bites his lips not to let out a moan but he failed when his hard buds teased by his husband.. Zhan's hand caressed the younger's waist tasting his husband's hard buds.. 'Ahhh...G-ge..' Zhan bites his bud so hard, sucking and licking it.. Moved to the other he circles his tongue around his pink bud sucking it so hard..

Kissing all over his chest marking him , Zhan moved to the navel.. Yibo shuddered when Zhan licked the navel.. The tickling sensation when his husband kissed him on the sides of his waist... Zhan's hand quickly took off the jeans and briefs .. Yibo feel so exposed he tried to took the sheet on the side to cover him but the strong grip on the hand made him to stop..

' You are so beautiful Cub.. Don't hide from your husband..' Yibo didn't know but he submitted to his husband.. 'Let me devour you..' The deep voice made him hard..

Zhan leaves many hickeys on the younger's inner thigh and trying to move but Yibo wriggle on his touch... Zhan growled and his gaze pierced the younger's soul.. 'W- why am I the one naked..' Zhan smirked kneeled on the bed took off his shirt.. Yibo gulped looking at the honey tanned skin of his husband...

When Zhan took off his Jean and briefs Yibo eyes widened.. He closed his eyes with his hands and tuned his head... Zhan softly holds his husband's hand and removed it.. 'Don't be shy.. You are going to see me like this every day when we make love..' Yibo was shocked and looked at his husband..

The fire ignites between them both when their naked bodies collides.. Skin to skin.. The rough caressing on each other skin made them hard.. Yibo pushed the elder on the bed, hovering over him and smashed his lips.. Zhan kissed him back not even waiting... Zhan loved how his cub bite and suck his skin..

His breathy laugh when his bud was tasted, he moaned.. He can't control himself anymore with a swift move he hovered over Yibo... He moved his hand to the lower and touched the younger's shaft...

The soft gasp made the elder smirk.. Yibo closed his eyes he feel so weird, a weird pleasure reached all over his veins.. Zhan moved to the lower want to taste the younger..

'G-ge.. S-st.. s-stop..' Zhan kissed the younger's tip... Yibo bite his lips feels the wet licks on his shaft.. Zhan lowered even more took the younger's shaft in his mouth.. The move is not gentle but not so rough... The loud moan of Yibo echoed in their bedroom when his husband sucking him harder.. He feel so hot on his lower... 's-stop.. Hubby.. Weird..''He want to release..

Zhan's fingers carresed the younger's lips and put inside his mouth.. Yibo licked the fingers and buckled his hip.. Yibo tilt his head back when he feel so near to cum but Zhan stopped which made him to whine.. He smirked and started to kiss his chest.. His long fingers lowered down and touched the rim..

Wang Yibo shivered by the touch he grit his teeth when the finger slid i to his tight cavern.. The burning sensation made him uncomfortable.. Zhan kissed him softly on his lips, his forehead, on his cheeks.. Yibo gasped when another one turned in..

'Zhan.. z-zhan ge..'

'Like it.. Tell baby.. Do you like it..' Zhan smirked looking at the lewd face of his husband.. Yibo let out moans that please him... 'Will you take another one for me baby..' Yibo can't raise his voice he just nod his head..

When the third finger enters into him Zhan started to thrust him faster.. A loud moan echoed in the room and Zhan hits the spot again and again.. Yibo is so near but he try to control he wants his first time with his husband..

'C-cant.. Zhan ge.. n-need you..' Zhan took his fingers and hovered over him.. Yibo wrapped his arms around his husband.. Zhan holds his shaft and touch the small rim of his husband.. 'It will hurt cub.. Tell me if I hurt you..' Yibo let out a small smile..

'My husband won't hurt me..' Zhan smiled and entered into the tight cavern.. Yibo tilt his head to the side, he feels like ripping apart.. Zhan caressed the younger's cheeks and turned towards him.. He leaned and kissing his husband softly.. With one go he entered into his husband.. Yibo screamed and zhan growled when the tight walls clutching his shaft..

To distract from the pain soft kisses and sweet words from Zhan made the younger to be little calm.. He is trying to adjust.. 'M-move..' Zhan kissed him on his forehead and thrust into his little hole.. Yibo closed his eyes and let out small moans..

Zhan can't wait he increased the pace and thrusted into him deeply.. When he hits the special spot Yibo let out a loud moan and Zhan hits the spot again and again.. His hand in the headboard tighten when he thrust into his husband..

'Kiss me hubby..' Zhan leaned towards him kissing his husband.. Their tongues entangled, loud moans and squelching sound echoed in the room.. Yibo scratch on his husband's back but it doesn't hurt Xiao Zhan..

Zhan loves the tight walls wrapping around his shaft.. The animalistic pace led them to closer.. 'I-i..' Yibo was about to cum.. Zhan took his shaft with a loud pop and turned the younger.. Yibo kneeled on the bed and holds the sheets.. Zhan entered from the back and thrusted him faster..

Yibo's hand clutched the sheets beneath him.. Zhan didn't slowed down his pace is so fast and rough.. He marked the younger's back.. 'Z-zhan ge.. I..' The bed creeked, each and every thrust were so deep that Yibo enjoyed.. The pleasure was unbearable to him.. He loved how hard and rough his husband is..

'I... I want to see you ge..' Zhan slowed down and pushed the younger on the bed shift him on his back... Their lips moulds so perfect and Zhan entered into him again.. Yibo wrapped his legs around his waist.. Zhan bites the younger's neck moving inside him so fast.. He is so close.. So close to cum inside his husband..

'G-ge.. I.. Cuming..' Yibo came on his chest and his little cavern clenched Zhan's shaft.. Zhan came inside his husband with a growl.. So deep.. Yibo closed his eyes he can feel his husband riding all his cum inside him.. Zhan moved rge sweaty hairs on his forehead kissed him..

'Love you cub..' Yibo is so tired.. A tired smile appear near his lips...

'Love you hubby..' Zhan connects their forehead.. Kissing him on his cheeks, on his lips.. That night was special to both Zhan and Yibo.. They became one..

Five years Later

Wang Yibo became the CEO of Yi Zhan Tech.. CEO of number one gaming company in China.. Xiao Zhan is so proud of his husband he stood there for him in his every move.. He encouraged him, led his shoulder when ever he feels down and cuddle him when he was tired..

'Yibo.. Are you free tonight..' Guo Cheng asked.. Fanxing snapped his friend's head..

'Did you forget tomorrow is a weekend.. It's their family time..' Fanxing said.. Yibo smiled and packed his backpack.. He is still riding his bike to his home..

When he reached their home he was welcomed by giggling sound of his son and husband.. 'Papa..' Sean Wang Sizhui ran towards Yibo and hugged his leg..

'Welcome home cub..' Zhan kissed his husband on his forehead.. Yibo took his son to the hall.. Sizhui is a three year old child.. Zhan and Yibo adopted him in their first anniversary..

Zhan gave him his black tea.. 'Thank you ge..' The elder ruffled his hair.. 'You look so tired Bo di.. Take some rest.. Me and our little cub will prepare dinner..' Yibo holds his hand...

'How about dinner on restaurant.. Tomorrow is week end.. We can go to park...Hmm..' Yibo suggested..

'Yeah.. park..' Sizhui jumped on to his father's lap and Zhan holds him with a smile..

What more Wang Yibo wants.. He has a handsome and caring husband, a cute child and a family with lots of love..

The End

Share your comments

Do t forget to vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 517 6
Zu and Zhan's life is in danger and he comes to save them as their bodyguard. What happens next is a pure entertainment with lot of fun and romantic...
8.6K 900 14
It's a ZhanYi story. Top: Xiao Zhan Bottom: Wang Yibo
5.5K 427 29
The story about Wang Yibo a 1st year student of the greatest University in the country's falling in love with his senior, Xiao Zhan. Unfortunately Xi...
69.8K 4.7K 48
Here is a story about xiao zhan and wang yibo. They are brother in lows this story is about development of their relationship and love