"π“œπ“˜π“‘π“π“’π“›π“” π“’π“—π“˜π“›π““" T...

By oopewchy_oo

‼️UNDER HEAVY RE-EDITING ‼️ 𝓣his story is about a 13 year old girl named Y/N, who lives in Denver. Trying to... More

𝓕irst Day Of School.
𝓣he Three A-holes.
𝓑obin To The Rescue.
𝓓efend Yourself.
𝓕irst Throw.
𝓗anging Out With Robin.
𝓣exas Chainsaw Massacre.
𝓣he Night That Changed Everything.
𝓝ew Beginnings.
𝓣he Boy At The Library.
π“Ÿinball Game.
𝓑ike Ride's.
𝓒ister To The Rescue.
𝓣he Baseball Game.
𝓓elivering Newspapers.
𝓖riffin Stagg.
π“Ÿaper Boy!
π“œissing Child.
𝓓enial.
π“Ÿromises.
π“žh? Oh.
𝓒omfort From My Friend.
𝓒econd Missing Kid.
𝓨our Arm Is Mint!
𝓙ust Friends.
π“œrs. Showalter.
𝓨OU DID WHAT?
𝓖wen's Dream.
𝓖ame Day.
𝓗e Won't Leave, Right?
𝓖ut Feeling.
𝓓enial.
𝓑ad Dream.
𝓝ew "Camera"?
𝓕alling Apart.
𝓑ruce Yamada.
𝓣he Theory.
𝓑ack To School.
𝓑e Safe.
𝓖ot You.
𝓦anna See A Magic Trick?
π“žther Y/N?
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† A MISTY MEMORY. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† Y/N, I DID IT. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† RUN. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† LETTING GO. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† VANCE'S CALL. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† THE DEAL. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† REALIZATION. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† OUT OF TIME. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† SECRETS UNFOLDING. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† I WIN. YOU LOOSE. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
GΜΆRΜΆIΜΆFΜΆFΜΆIΜΆNΜΆ.
BΜΆRΜΆUΜΆCΜΆEΜΆ.
BΜΆIΜΆLΜΆLΜΆYΜΆ.
RΜΆOΜΆBΜΆIΜΆNΜΆ.
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† I'M STILL STANDING. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† UNEXPECTED SURPRISE. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† THE END. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
FIN ‼️

𝓣he Black Van.

1.5K 38 261
By oopewchy_oo

{ 029. )

••••

BRUCE POV;
𝓐fter finishing with my quick cold shower, I start to blow dry my hair.

Hearing the phone ring, I hear my sister call out for me.

"BRUCE! IT'S FOR YOU!" Walking out of the bathroom, I go to grab the phone. Amy, walking away.

"Hey, Bruce. It's me, coach." I gasp, nodding.

"Hey coach! What's up?" I ask.

"I just wanted to ask if you and your little friend of yours are free for meeting up tomorrow. If I let her join, she'll need a uniform." I nod, understanding.

"I see. Well, I'm free! I'm sure she'll be too. So, we'll see you tomorrow if everything goes smooth." I say, smiling.

"Alright, then. Night." Saying our goodbyes, I hang up.

Y/N POV;
Billy and I were walking around together, talking about the most randomness things. Enjoying each other's presence.

"We should start doing this more often. This is so peaceful," I blurt out, looking at the sunset and the bright pink and orange sky.

"Ya! We should call each other when one feels like going on a walk." Billy suggests, smiling at me.

"Yaa....but, I don't think we have each other's phone numbers." I realize, rubbing my chin.

"Oh. Ya, you're right Miss...." Billy say's, looking down at the ground.

"I'll give mines right now! Have a paper?" I say, smiling.

"Ohh....shoot. No I don't, Miss." Billy friend slightly, shrugging.

"Oh it's okay! I was just asking because I have a pen with me! Give me your hand," Billy holds out his hand, letting me write my number on his palm.

"Thanks!" Smiling even wider, I nod.

"No problem. Hey! There's a small store near by that sales a lot of snacks! Wanna stop by real quick?" I suggest.

"Let's do it." Billy say's.

The two of us then continued walking.

••••

After being at the store for a bit, Billy and I both exit the store with a small cup of ice cream! I, getting
F/F.

Talking to each other while walking, suddenly someone shoves Billy's cup of ice cream out of his hand! Splatting all over the floor.

Shocked and annoyed, I look up. Only to be met with the three bullies from School.

The red-haired boy smirks.

"Why, look who we have here. Y/N, and this random boy whom I've never seen before. Is he your little boyfriendd~?" The boy laughs.

Not wanting to put Billy in the friendzone, I say

"As a matter of fact, yes. He is. Got a problem with that?" I say, making Billy hold my cup.

"Wha- wait, I am?" Ignoring Billy, I continue glaring at the three.

"Oh wow, him? Is he even fit to be your boyfriend? He look's weak!" The ginger comments, trying to walk up to Billy. Only to be stopped by me.

"Don't you dare touch him. Or I will not hesitate to hurt you, again." I threaten, clenching my fist.

Scoffing, the boy says

"You won't do anything. You're a girl." The red-haired replies.

"Are you asking for me to break your nose again? Because, I can. But I'll break much more than just your nose." I say, clenching my jaw.

Upset, the boy throws a punch.

Managing to dodge the throw, I get straight to the point.

Getting ahold of the boy's right arm, I grip onto it tightly. Immediately snapping his arm.

The ginger screams in pain, falling to the ground.

"OWW! WHAT'RE YOU TWO DOING?! GET HER!" The ginger yells at his friends, hugging his broken arm.

Shocked, the boys hold up their hands. Hesitating to make the first move.

Feeling nice, I make the first throw for them.

BILLY POV;
Watching the three fight, I glance down at the red-haired boy.

"She's....she's insane!!" The boy yells, in pain.

Mesmerized, I say

"No....she's amazing." I whisper, watching Y/N.

'She knows how to fight? I never knew! She's full of surprises. A keeper, for sure. I'm gonna talk about her to Rover when I get back home.' I think to myself.

••••

Y/N POV;
After my little conflict with the three bullies, Billy and I were now sitting at the edge of the sidewalk.

Billy, helping to patch up my wounds.

The whole time between us, was just quiet after the fight I had. Mainly because I was lost in thought thinking, how was Billy not afraid of me right now?

I feel like if I saw someone beat up three kids like it was another day, I would've been scared. I would've avoided that person as much as possible!

Finishing patching up my wounds, Billy say's

"All done, Miss! Your wounds should start to heal soon." Billy reassures, smiling softly.

Looking at Billy, my eyes soften.

"Tha....thank you...." I thank, lots of words.

"It's no problem, at all-"

"How are you not afraid of me, right now? I literally snapped a boys arm right in front of you," I blurt out, surprised.

"Hm? Wha? Me, afraid? I could never be afraid of you, Miss. if anything, I feel like they've probably picked on you a lot of times that you just had enough, and taught them a lesson. Nothings wrong with that." Billy smiles.

Feeling my eyes water a little, I immediately control myself.

"Thank you,"

"You don't need to thank me. If anything, I should be thanking you. Let's start heading back home."

••••

Walking back home, I start to forget about everything they had just happened.

Smiling, I start being talkative and cheery again.

Opening my eyes and looking ahead, my eyes immediately widen in fear.

It's the black van. The van was parked, and there was someone inside.

Starting to walk even closer to the van, I swear my breathing starts to slow down.

Looking at the van window, the odd-looking msn notices me. Now staring at me.

Suddenly, time started to slow down. Everything, now in slow motion.

I swear he just smirked at me.

Continuing to walk, I look away.

Feeling a drop of water fall down on my nose, I look up. It's starting to rain!

"Oh shoot. We have to walk a little faster. Come on, Miss!" Gently grabbing my hand, we both start sprinting.

My body, feeling at peace again.

How does he do that?

••••

I was now back at home! Changing into my pair of comfy pajamas, I start to make dinner.

Finishing setting up the table, the three of us start to eat.

Smiling, I look at Gwenny.

"Are you enjoying the food, Gwenny?" I ask. Gwen, tensing up. Looking at me, with slight-widened eyes.

"Huh? Oh! Ya, the foods good. Thank you," raising my brow, I look at Finn.

"She's alright, don't worry. She just woke up from a nap not so long ago, so she's not fully awake yet." Finn chuckles nervously.

I nod, feeling concerned.

"Okay...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1K 19
Amy is cursed. Every boy she talks to seems to go missing a.k.a abducted by the masked killer, the Grabber. At school, everyone avoids her, they're a...
13.4K 451 20
I OWN NON OF THESE CHARACTERS WITHIN THIS STORY A little bit about Y/n is that she is quite shy out in the real world, however when she's on the Inte...
63.2K 569 20
#𝟐 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐛π₯𝐚𝐜𝐀 𝐩𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝟏𝟎/πŸπŸ‘/𝟐𝟐 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞! ...
65.3K 1.5K 25
Walking into a new school can be frightening, but meeting and coming face to face with THE one and only Local Dead Kids group, is another type of hor...