Hotel Transylvania

By thelittleblackghost

Male Mavis x Female Reader Based on the movie Hotel Transylvania. (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c)... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Welcome to Hotel Transylvania
Chapter 3: Human Village
Chapter 5: The New Party Planners
Chapter 6: Secret Tunnels
Chapter 7: Staying on Schedule
Chapter 8: Sunrise
Chapter 9: Table Chase
Chapter 10: Lady Lubov
Chapter 11: Birthday Disaster
Chapter 12: Martha's Gift
Chapter 13: Getting (Y/n) Back
Chapter 14: The End

Chapter 4: Zing

38.2K 1.2K 826
By thelittleblackghost

——————————🦇——————————

Dracula exited the elevator and stepped out into the lobby, happily looking around, when his attention was drawn to the revolving doors.

Two figures squeezed their way into the lobby, their backs facing everyone. They were wearing huge backpacks that held a lot of stuff, and they turned around and let out sighs of relief, happy to be inside.

The two figures were a boy, and a girl. The boy was slender and had wild red hair, and brown eyes. He was wearing a yellow and green shirt, shorts and sneakers.

The girl had (h/l) (h/c) hair, (s/c) skin, and pretty (e/c) eyes. She was wearing hiking boots, jeans, and a (f/c) sweater.

Dracula's eyes widened and his face fell. He got a good look at the two, and realized that they were definitely not monsters.

"Humans!" He snarled.

His expression grew angry, and he flew towards the two humans and tackled them into the revolving doors that were now spinning around at rapid speeds.

"Who are you two and how did you find this place?" He demanded.

The guy smiled at him. "Oh, I'm Jonathan, but people call me Johnny. And this is my little sister, (Y/n)."

"Hello!" The girl waved at him.

"We were just mountain climbing with some dudes and heard this story about a spooky forest." (Y/n) explained.

"(Y/n) told me not to, but who wouldn't go into a spooky forest, right? So, then we see these goofy-looking dudes on fire."

"And we just kinda followed them to this amazing castle." (Y/n) concluded.

Dracula's eyes widened as he suddenly remembered what that monster had said about bonfires or fireworks.

He narrowed his eyes and glared at the two. "How many of you are there?" He asked.

"Just us." (Y/n) shrugged.

"Yeah, we like to hit it alone. You meet so many awesome people in the youth hostels." Johnny looked down at Dracula's cape. "Hey, speaking of awesome, that cape thing is killing it!"

"Are you guys having a costume party here, or something?" (Y/n) asked.

Dracula quickly hugged the two to his chest. "What have I done? This is all my fault. You two have to leave!"

He walked them outside of the hotel only to be met with several monsters walking towards the entrance.

"Excuse me, one of your piranhas in the lake is very rude. He ate my sister-in-law." One monster lady complained.

"Be right with you!"

Dracula zoomed back into the hotel, still holding Johnny and (Y/n), only to run into a monster that had multiple heads.

"Mr. Dracula, we asked for a room with a view of the pool." One head grumbled.

"The room's fine. We want to book a massage." Another head said.

"Yes, Swedish." Another agreed.

"Shiatsu." One cut in.

"Aromatherapy."

"Hot stone."

"I'll get back to you, Mr. Hydraberg." Dracula promised.

Dracula backed away, and dodged around all the monsters in the lobby, keeping (Y/n) and Johnny's faces hidden from the other guests.

He managed to duck into a closet and released (Y/n) and Johnny.

"You know, this room's kinda small for a castle." Johnny commented.

"Quiet you fool." Dracula pushed their faces into the door and opened their backpacks. "What weapons are you keeping in these containers? Your pitchforks?"

Dracula pulled out a nasty smelling shirt from Johnny's backpack and instantly dropped it and backed away.

"Ah! I can't breathe! It's killing me!"

(Y/n) made a disgusted face and covered her nose. "Ugh! Johnny, I have told you a million times to wash that nasty thing!" (Y/n) complained.

"Yeah, definitely due for a fluff and fold." Johnny agreed, putting the shirt back in his backpack.

"Oh, you are way past a fluff and fold bro. You need a flamethrower."

Dracula noticed Johnny's phone and grabbed it. "What is this? A torture device? A secret mind controller? You won't read my thoughts! I won't let you!" He declared.

"Dude, relax. It's just music." (Y/n) told him.

Johnny plugged in some headphones at put them in Dracula's ears. "Here, try it."

Dracula listened to the electronic music before he yelled and yanked the earplugs out. "Ah! It's taking my soul! Ahhhh!"

"What? It's a good jam. Don't be a grandpa." Johnny said.

Dracula straighten up and glared at them.

"You two need to go. No human has ever entered this castle. And if someone should see you, the safety of the hotel, the sanctuary, no one would ever come again."

"Yeah, get into it! 'Ever come again!' I love your Dracula voice. It's so over the top." Johnny obliviously told him.

"And Maven! If he saw you two, he would know that I lied. No!" Dracula wailed.

"Who's Maven?" (Y/n) asked. "Is this his room? I'm good with a roommate. I had six brothers growing up, not including this guy." She playfully nudged Johnny's shoulder.

"I can't kill them. It would set monsters back hundreds of years." Dracula told himself.

"One time in Hamburg I roomed with this dude who I caught stealing my shampoo." Johnny said. "I said, 'Whoa man.' And he threw a flower pot at me, but he was cool."

"What are you babbling about?" Dracula demanded.

"What?" Johnny looked behind him and saw the rack of clothes. "Woah, (Y/n) check out these awesome costumes."

"Costumes?" Dracula's eyes widened and he got an idea.

He grabbed their backpacks and pulled them off of the siblings.

"What's this? Sorry, man. I just can't be without my backpack. You know, everything I own's in there." Johnny told him.

"It'll be right here." Dracula reassured him.

"Okay. I just...I love my backpack."

...

"Woah, hey!"

"What are you-!"

"What are you doing to my hair?"

"Hang on a second!"

The door to the closet opened and Dracula stepped out, having one hand on Johnny's shoulder and another on (Y/n)'s.

Dracula had dressed them both up as monsters. Johnny was disguised as a Frankenstein, wearing a large jacket, and his body was covered in blue paint. His hair was gelled so it stood straight up, and he had stitches painted onto his neck.

(Y/n) was disguised as a vampire. She had fake pointy ears, black lipstick, and dark eye makeup. She wore a black dress with fishnet stockings and black shoes. She also had black fingernails and fake fangs.

"Look at us! We're monster-homies!" Johnny exclaimed excitedly.

"Wow! This is so cool!" (Y/n) commented, poking her fake fangs.

Dracula led them past all the monsters. "This is totally normal, not a problem here. These are just two monsters with me."

"Man, everybody stepped it up tonight." Johnny commented.

"I know. Everyone's costumes are so good!" His sister squealed.

"Wait, why are we going to the front door? Are we leaving?"

Suddenly, a short man appeared in front of the three.

"Bonjour, Dracula!" He greeted.

"Hey sniffy. What's going on?" Johnny asked.

Dracula shoved Johnny and (Y/n) behind him. "Not right now, Quasimodo."

A rat crawled onto Quasimodo's nose and jumped onto Dracula's cape, sniffing him. The rat started squeaking at Quasimodo.

"What? No, don't be absurd. It's not a human, but Monsieur Dracula."

Dracula chucked nervously, and grabbed the rat and threw it across the room. A gargoyle walked up to them with a tray of food.

"Monsieur. The deviled lizard fingers." Quasimodo presented.

"Deviled lizard fingers? I asked for spleens in blankets." Dracula growled.

Quasimodo jumps onto the gargoyles face and started yelling at him. "You ugly fool! I told you he doesn't like the lizard fingers!"

While that was happening, Johnny looked around and spotted a skeleton lady and walked over to her.

"Wow. Seriously, I just have to ask you: how are you pulling this off?" He knelt down to her rib cage. "I mean, it looks so real. Like, I could just put my hand through..."

Johnny stuck his hand into her rib cage and the skeleton gasped and smacked Johnny in the face.

The her husband came over and glared at him. "What do you think you're doing?!"

Johnny's eyes widened and he whimpered. "Uh...she's real. You're real!"

"Yeah, and I'll give you a real beating. Keep your hands out of my wife!"

The skeleton pushed Johnny and he stumbled into a giant, hairy foot. Johnny looked up at the monster and screamed. Johnny ran back over to (Y/n) and grabbed her hand.

"Hey!"

Dracula turned around and saw Johnny running around like a crazy person, dragging (Y/n) with him.

"Johnny! What's going on?!" (Y/n) asked.

Johnny didn't answer and just kept running. He stopped when he felt something squishy underneath his foot. She looked down and noticed that he had stepped on a brain. He lifted his foot up and the brain squeaked angrily at him.

"Oh my gosh!" (Y/n) gasped.

Johnny released (Y/n)'s hand and kept running  and bumped into the Jack-o-lantern guy, knocking his head off.

Johnny screamed and ran into another direction, and ducked when three flying gargoyles came near him.

Johnny ran another way, but came face to face with a giant fly. He heard thumps above him and looked up to see a giant slider walking above him.

(Y/n) was trying to push her way through the crowd to get to her brother, when Dracula grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

"Where is the other one of you?!" He asked.

(Y/n) pointed at Johnny who slipped on a trail of slime and slid into a blob monster and bounced off of him knocking over a witch and grabbing her broom.

The broom shot into the air, pulling Johnny with it. He looped and swirled all over the room. (Y/n) twisted out of Dracula's hold to try and chase after him.

Meanwhile, Maven was on the stairs, helping Wanda down them.

"Honey, I just didn't know where you were. We thought you were still out."

"Oh, no. I don't know why I ever wanted to leave. Humans are so...boring." He said sheepishly.

Maven suddenly heard yelling and looked up. Johnny was flying at him on the broom and they crashed into each other.

Johnny knocked Maven over the stair railing and onto (Y/n) who was standing underneath him. The two fell to the floor and Johnny landed a few feet away from them.

Maven groaned, rubbing his head and opened his eyes, only for them to widen, when he realized he had landed on top of a girl.

"Holy rabies! I'm so sorry, are you alright?" He asked, climbing off of her.

He knelt beside her and offered her his hand. (Y/n) was still a bit dizzy from the fall, but she took his hand and he helped her sit up.

"Yeah, I'm alright, thank you..."

(Y/n) looked into his eyes, and the two froze. Sparkles seemed to appear in their eyes, and pink tainted their cheeks.

Maven opened and closed his mouth, trying to think of what to say. He had never seen such a beautiful girl before with her (h/l) (h/c) hair, and gorgeous (e/c) eyes. He felt like an idiot just staring at her.

He wasn't the only one who was stunned. (Y/n) couldn't believe that a handsome man was holding her hand and staring at her. She had to admit that he was very attractive. Especially with his bright blue eyes, and messy black hair.

Suddenly, the two were broken out of their trance by Dracula. He came in between the two and spread his cape to hide (Y/n) from Maven's view.

"Maven, son, are you alright?" Dracula asked in concern.

"Yeah, I think so. That was weird." Maven rubbed his forehead.

"Ugh, my head hurts." Johnny groaned from the other side of Dracula's cape.

"What were you thinking, you knucklehead?" (Y/n)'s voice scolded.

"Um...who are they?" Maven asked.

"Who is who?" Dracula asked innocently. "Oh! Oh, them? They are uh...nobody!"

"Seriously, Dad?" Maven huffed.

(Y/n) and Johnny pulled back Dracula's cape and looked at Maven in shock. "Dad?" They both said.

"Yeah, I know, Dracula's son. Everyone freaks out at first." Maven shrugged.

"Dracula?!" The two exclaimed.

"Okay, we gotta go." Dracula quickly said.

He grabbed the two and flew off, leaving behind a skeptical looking Maven.

——————————🦇——————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 18.4K 16
Male Isabela Madrigal x Female Reader Based on the Disney movie Encanto. (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (...
344K 11K 16
Male Eep x Female Reader Based on the movie The Croods (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) = Skin Color ...
653K 18.7K 14
Male Wednesday x Female Reader Based on the 1991 movie, The Addmas Family (Y/n) = Your Name (H/c) = Hair Color (H/l) = Hair Length (E/c) = Eye Color...
Cruello By Boo!

Fanfiction

299K 9.2K 13
Male Cruella De Vil x Female Reader Based off of the movie "Cruella" (Y/n) = Your name (H/l) = Hair length (H/c) = Hair color (E/c) = Eye color (S/c...