Centipeetle/Nephrite x reader

By star_rize

I've barely seen a Centipeetle/Nephrite x reader, so I've decided to make one, because I'd think it be intere... More

Meeting Centipeetle
Centi's normal again?!
In love???
First date

Centi is corrupted again?!

69 4 1
By star_rize

Your POV

I decided to visit Steven and Centi again today. Because I genuinely missed Centi, and I got her favorite, chaps! I finally reached Steven's house, I walked up the stairs and opened the door " What's up! Y/n in the h--house??? " I stopped once I noticed that Centi was nowhere in sight. Steven then went down the stairs from his room " Hey Y/n what's up? " " I just wanted to check on you and Centi, anyway speaking of Centi, do you know where she is? I got her chaps! " Steven frowned before saying " Well, Y/n Centi... It'll be better if I just show you. " Steven then took my hand and lead me to the warp portal. We warped away, and teleported to outside a spaceship??? " Steven, what's a spaceship have to do with Centi??? " " You'll see " Steven said, as he placed his hand on a padlock that then opened the door. We walked inside, only to see a bunch of corrupted gem Centipedes " Steven... What's going on?... " " Centi! Me and Y/n are here! " a corrupted gem, then came down Infront of us, as I gasped realizing what happened " Steven... what happened??? " " Well, a little after you left, I was teaching Centi myself, then she started to get corrupted again, and she wanted to bring her here, so I did. And look! That's her crew! She wanted to get back to them! I'm sorry I didn't tell you... " I just patted his head " Steven, it's your life, and you don't need to tell everyone everything that happens if you don't want to. " Steven smiled, as the Corrupted Centi came up to me, she sniffed me, before snuzzling me " Aww she still remembers you! " I gently stroke her, as she continued to nuzzle me " Steven... Can I stay with her for a while??? " Steven smiled as he nodded excitedly. 

After that day, Steven continued to take me to see Centi, and occasionally, when I had the money, I bought her chaps. She always got so excited when she saw me, especially when I had chaps, I even got to meet her crew, even if I couldn't understand them, I knew they meant a-lot to Centi, so I had to get along with them if I was going to keep visiting Centi. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 24.4K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
393K 23.8K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
112K 903 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...