βπ˜Όπ˜Ώπ™Šπ™‹π™π™€π˜Ώβž

By fiftyshadesofbey

What happens when famous rap mogul-Nicki Minaj brings home four adorable little kids after finding them in a... More

AUTHORS NOTE/ CHARACTERS LIST.
Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XXXX
Chapter XXXXI
Chapter XXXXII
Chapter XXXXIII
Chapter XXXXIV
SEQUEL

Chapter XXX

1.6K 88 1
By fiftyshadesofbey

"So how was school today?" Nicki asked the kids as she pulled out of the school's driveway and unto the road.

She was the one picking them up today since Beyoncé had fallen asleep next to Papa not even an hour after she fed him and she didn't wanna wake her.

"Good." Blue answered plainly looking out the window."I made a new friend." Yes, she was happy about making a new friend but not at the cost of losing another.

Nicki just glanced at her through the rear mirror deciding she'd just ask her about it later.

"It was awesome!" Sir said loudly before animatedly begining to explain his day much to the annoyance of his sisters. "Anyways that was all. I bet Rumi didn't make any." He smirked, it was like a game they played to see who'd make the most friends.

"I did." Rumi said quietly.

"Aww who was it baby?" Nicki asks excited for the girl already having a feeling it was going to be hard for her to make any friends.

"Alexis!" She says proudly before looking towards Sir and sticking her tongue out at him "And she's pwetty too!"

"Isn't that the teacher's kid?" Sir said mockingly "She's no fun." He shrugged, Rumi just rolled her eyes at him.

"Leave me alone and go be with your own fwiends." She replied back sassily.

"Sir leave your sister alone, your always playing too much." Nicki says shaking her head at the boy's antics.

They soon pulled up to the house, Blue being the first one to get out the car, leaving Nicki to help the kids out their car seats.

"Where's Papa?" Blue asks like she'd done the day before.. I guess this was gonna become an everyday thing.

"He's sleeping with Beyoncé." Nicki replies back before walking out the living room when her phone started to ring.

Sir had ran into the kitchen to get a snack, Rumi trailing behind him while Blue went to go find those two.

They were in the couples room, Beyoncé sleeping peacefully with Papa sleeping on top of her, his head buried into her boobs.

Blue just looked at them for awhile before walking off to go to her own room to change out of the uniform and into some house clothes so she could get started on her homework.

As she was doing her homework, the twins walked into the room and she could tell because of the loud bickering between the two.

It was like these days they couldn't stand each other since they were at each other's throats all day arguing tooth and nail over the pettiest things.

"Can you two quiet down!" Blue turns in her study desk to look at them both "What are you even arguing about now?!"

"It's him!" Rumi says accusingly "He won't leave me alone!"

"Well, it's not my fault your friend is lame." He shrugs unapologetically picking up the tv remote.

"Put it down now and apologize." Blue states calmly not liking his behaviour.

"Why?!" Sir whines looking towards Rumi who only looked at the floor but he could still see it- The smirk. The smirk of victory if you'd call it that.

Blue just raised a brow making him immediately apologize.

"Sorry." He gritted "Can I watch tv now?"

"No, I know you both have homework so bring it out." She says making him groan out. "But.. it's just some stupid addition questions. I don't want to do it!"

"I don't remember asking if you wanted to do it, now did I?" She asks already helping Rumi to pull her notebook out her bag.

"No." Sir mumbles glaring at the floor beneath him.

"Okay then there you have it. Now bring out your work. Tell you this, if you finish your homework fast enough I'll let you watch as much cartoons as you want."

"Even Batman?"

"Even Batman." Blue says but groans internally not wanting to have to seat for two hours watching anything superhero related.

"Okay what's two plus two?" Blue asks helping them with their home work.

Sir started counting on his fingers while Rumi just looked at the equation confusedly.

"Four." Sir stated writing it down.

"Okay good."

"But how?" Now this was the third time Rumi was asking that question in the past five minutes of them doing this homework.

"You count it like this, two fingers here." Blue says holding up her left hand "then two fingers here." She says doing the same for her right. "Now add them up."

Rumi then started counting the fingers she was holding up.

"One. Two. Three. Four."

"So how many is it?"

"Four!" She smiles clapping her hands before scribbling it down on her book.

"What y'all doing?" They heard from the door making them all turn up their heads to see Beyoncé standing there with Papa in her arms who just stayed there blowing spit bubbles.

"Homework." Sir answered for all of them.

"Need help?" Beyoncé asks walking into the room before taking a seat on the plush carpet-where three of them were seated- putting Papa in her lap.

"Y-yeah." Rumi says showing her the book.

"I don't need help I can do it all on my own." Sir boasts continuing on with his work using his set of crayons to count the numbers.

While Blue left them to go continue her work on the study desk.

"It's not that hard see." Beyoncé says demonstrating to Rumi with a couple of barbie dolls.
The question was three plus five.

"There are three barbie dolls here." She says putting down three barbie dolls in front of the girl "Now there are five over here." She says putting down five on the left.

"Now how many Barbie dolls are there?" She asks. Rumi starts counting it up.

"Eight?" She says unsurely. The numbers were kind of a lot.

"Correct." Beyoncé smiles, making Rumi smile too writing it down feeling proud that she was able to solve it.

Not long after they'd all finished their homework and were now all sitting around the room. "So what happened in school today?"

"It was okay, I made a new friend." Blue says playing with the ear of the stuffed animal Nicki had gifted her awhile ago as she lay on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

It was just after she'd had the nightmare, Nicki had given her a stuffed lion and told her to sleep with it every night to keep the thoughts away because lions were brave and could protect her and since then she'd been sleeping with it every night.
Which actually helped a little with the dreams, now it wasn't as often.

"Kulture and Ronnie are my best friends now, we drew each other!" Sir
smiles from ear to ear.

"What about you?" Beyoncé asks Rumi who also laid on her chest playing with Papa.

"I made a new fwiend." She mumbles quietly not really as excited as she was about it before.

She didn't want Beyoncé to make fun of her like Sir did because her friend wasn't 'cool'.

"And who might that be?" Beyoncé asks smiling being very happy at the girl making a friend.

"Alexis, she's nice." She says again quite dismissively like she didn't want to talk about it.

Beyoncé didn't get the girls unenthusiasm about everything, expecting her to be at least a bit more.. vibrant?

"Where's mommy?" Sir suddenly asks.

"She went out but she'll be back soon, why don't we watch a movie while we wait for her, what should we watch?"

"Batman!"

Blue immediately groans making everyone laugh.

-

𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑠𝑜 𝑦'𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑜 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑐𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡.

𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒 :)

𝑆𝑜 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ.... 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒:/

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝:- 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑑𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡 🤦🏾‍♀️ 𝑠𝑜 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝐼 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑚 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑣𝑒 :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 8.4K 65
Nicki and Rihanna are girlfriends and have an amazing relationship but will Nicki be able to love Beyonce too? -- DDLG Moments G!P and GXG moments --
53.6K 2.4K 78
Famous rapper Nicki Minaj was lonely and ended up adopting eight little adorable children. But apparently adopting kids you find in a dangerous neigh...
127K 3.4K 10
56.1K 2.3K 23
READ 'Ms. Knowles' FIRST! It's been 5 years since Bey and Nicki got married and as you all know every married couple goes through their ups and downs...