βπ˜Όπ˜Ώπ™Šπ™‹π™π™€π˜Ώβž

By fiftyshadesofbey

What happens when famous rap mogul-Nicki Minaj brings home four adorable little kids after finding them in a... More

AUTHORS NOTE/ CHARACTERS LIST.
Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XXXX
Chapter XXXXI
Chapter XXXXII
Chapter XXXXIII
Chapter XXXXIV
SEQUEL

Chapter XXIV

1.8K 103 6
By fiftyshadesofbey

It was the next day now and Beyoncé had just woken up, opening her eyes she'd seen Rumi looking down at her neck playing with the chain on it.

"Morning baby." She whispered her voice raspy.

Rumi seems startled by it not knowing the woman had woken up and knew what she was doing! Shawn had told her to stop stimming, it was stupid and it was for babies.

What if Beyoncé got mad at her for doing it?

It immediately made her upset so she moved off the older woman walking hurriedly out the room.

Beyoncé just watched the girl go wondering the reason for her odd behaviour, but then again she was always acting odd.

She got dressed and walked out the room where she'd seen Blue watching tv while feeding Papa his bottle.

Nicki had just went up the stairs to get ready, so she walked into the dining room where she saw the last two kids- Sir was sat at the table with a very dejected expression on his face while Rumi kept poking his arm begging him to talk to her- abandoning her food in the process.

"Wh- why you 'no talk to me?" Rumi asks tears welling up in her eyes.

"Leave me alone." Sir says not even looking at her, he was honestly just mad that he couldn't watch tv for the whole week.

He wouldn't intentionally make his sister cry..

"B-but you my twinie!" She whines trying to climb into the same chair as him.

Beyoncé just silently watches their interaction taking a seat on the chair opposite them where her breakfast was already placed.

"Morning babies." She says but only Sir replied Rumi being to occupied with trying to get on the chair.

"Morning mama." He beams as if he wasn't just being mean to his sister a couple seconds ago.

Rumi finally successfully gets on the chair but as soon as she does Sir gets down from it, walking away.

Rumi tries to follow after but Beyoncé stops her, "Eat your food, babygirl. You can talk to him later." She says seeing the girl hadn't even touched a single thing on her plate.

Rumi just whines loudly sitting back down on the chair, she didn't eat her food but instead kept using her hands to move it around.

Beyoncé had been noticing that the girl never really ate her food if she wasn't fed. If she wasn't.. she wouldn't eat it. Simple as that.

Shaking her head she moved over to the seat next to the girl and started feeding her herself.

Rumi hesitantly taking the food from her but after eating the first few pieces, she jumped out the chair leaving Beyoncé seating there by herself.

The older woman just shook her head.. at least it's a little progress.

Usually she wouldn't even eat that much.

After awhile Nicki came down dressed and she and Beyoncé were out the house, obviously keeping the children in care of a nanny.

"Sign here and here." Angie says pointing towards two papers as she sat at her desk, Beyoncé and Onika sitting before her.

They both signed the blank spaces after reading through it carefully, even though their lawyer had already done so the day before.

"So it's official, the kids are now legally yours and under your care." She smiles grabbing the paper from them putting it into her desk drawer to be laminated.

"So.. is that all?" Beyoncé asks.

"I mean you're gonna have to enroll them in school, school semester starts soon."

"But don't you think that's a bit early, enrolling them in school means more suspicion from the media."

"You can't keep them from going to school forever, y'know? You still have two weeks to tell them and let them get mentally prepared for it.. also the media's gonna find out about them one way or another it's inevitable." Angie says looking at the both now parents.

"I think it's better they meet aunty through you than for family to find out through the media. We're having a big barbecue this Saturday. I know y'all are aware. So they can get to meet the family then."

"I mean you are right." Nicki says looking towards Beyoncé.

"Yeah.. I guess so." She mumbles still thinking about it.

"But we'll be on our way now." She finally says after awhile getting up with Nicki following behind.

They walk out into the afternoon heat lucky for them no paparazzi were around.. Just a fan who'd kindly asked for a picture.

So they took one quick picture and left.

Saturday.
Beyoncé's family house.

The Maraj- Knowles had just arrived, it took them quite awhile to convince the kids to come but after a little persuasion they finally agreed.

Nicki carried Papa Bear on her arm, Beyoncé doing the same for Rumi, the girl crying all throughout the car ride that she wanted to be held.

Blue stood by their side, trying to keep up a brave face when in all reality she felt like her heart was about to jump out her chest.

She suddenly felt a hand slowly entwining with hers, looking up she'd seen Beyoncé already looking at her with a small smile obviously being able to sense her nervousness.

Sir walked in front of them seemingly being the only one excited to meet the rest of the family.

They all walked towards the front porch but the door was already swung open before they could even do so..

Celestine who was Beyoncé's mom had been the one to open the door greeting all of them with a smile but an obviously questioning look plastered across her face.

"We'll talk." Beyoncé said as they all walk into the house, the sounds of laughter, arguments and so on surrounding the atmosphere of the house- that's what happens when you have almost all your family living in the same state.

The kids gripped tightly to them, Beyoncé could feel Rumi's breath deepening as she buried her face into the crook of her neck.

'Probably the noises' she thought walking them away from there before she went into a full on panic attack, Blue following them.

While Nicki, Sir and Papa separated walking into the kitchen to greet more family.

"You okay?" Beyoncé asks walking them into an empty room.

Rumi shook her head, "Too l-loud." she whimpered putting her face in the crook of her neck again.

"She doesn't really like loud noises." Blue said quietly.

"I know that but are you, okay?" She said emphasizing on the 'you'.

"Yeah, just don't wanna go down." She says again looking away from her.

"I mean but we have to greet more family but as soon as we're done, I promise y'all can come back in here and watch some TV."

"Okay.. but Rumi can't go down, it's too loud." Blue says looking towards her sister.

"Uhh... She can wear these." Beyoncé says after awhile of thinking bringing out her headphones from her handbag. It was playing white noise.

She then wore it on the girl.

The three of them walked back down the stairs into the living room that was full of aunt's and uncles.

Beyoncé walked into the kitchen but Nicki and the boys were no where to be seen making her walk back out deciding to go to the backyard to look for them.

There she saw them, Nicki and Papa were talking to Nicki's mom while Sir looked to be playing with one of her cousins kids.

"Oh hey Beyoncé." The older woman said as she saw her approaching.

"Hi mama Carol." She smiles back.

"And who are these little angels?" She asked politely looking at the two girls with Beyoncé, Onika had already explained the situation to her- at least some of it. So she wasn't that out of loop.

Beyoncé nudged Blue a little to answer, "B-blue." She says nervously before looking away.

"And this is Rumi." She says answering for the girl who seemed to be in her own little world.

"Yoncé!" A loud voice called from the pool making her look over to see Solange, Kelly and Michelle.

"You won't mind if I leave the kids with you right?" She asks Nicki who only nodded.

"Thanks babe." She said walking away already thinking of how she was gonna have to explain the whole parent situation to her family.

-

𝐼'𝑚 𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑.. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒.

𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 😒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 5.9K 34
Read to find out. Omeeka
53.6K 2.4K 78
Famous rapper Nicki Minaj was lonely and ended up adopting eight little adorable children. But apparently adopting kids you find in a dangerous neigh...
127K 3.5K 10
97.7K 4.8K 22
BeyoncΓ© just got out of an abusive marriage. A start over is what she needs, so when her best friend Nicki Offers her the vacation home in the Baham...