๐—œ'๐—  ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐— , ๐—‰...

By -TXTING

แŸน โœฆ โธƒ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—…๐—’ ๐–ป๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐—…๐—‚๐—€๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ... More

๐“‚ƒโ‹„๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐“‚ƒโ‹„๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ฒ
๐“‚ƒโ‹„

๐“‚ƒโ‹„๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ

414 17 1
By -TXTING

𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗏𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗆!

𝖩𝗈𝗈 𝖲𝖾𝗈𝗄𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝗑 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗈𝖼

MOON U-JIN, a boy who would never stand up for himself a boy who would sit and watch as injustice happened around him. Being an introvert, you would think he would be in the background ignored by everyone but being the grandson to an ex-congressman and the son of the C.E.O. of the top law firms in South Korea really made him stand out amongst all the people around. he was quiet so everyone thought they could do as they liked to him.

THE DAY MOON U-JIN came out to his parents was the day his life turned to shit. At the tender age of 10 Ujin had found out his sexuality when he started to feel his heartbeat heavily in his chest for a certain Joo twin. Due to an 'I'm I Gay' quiz he did he confirmed that he infracts liked boys and not girls. so, on one fateful night he had came out to his father when they were having a dinner date with the Joo family.

IF HE HAD, known that this would be the end of his friendship with the so-called Hera Kids he would have stayed quiet like a mouse, but that night was the beginning of his torture. he had really tried to ignore and avoid everyone that criticize him but when he had finally stood up for himself torture that he endured became even more unbearable than ever. Slits to the wrist led to dying on a cold floor then rehab and therapy came after and finally he had left, and all the pain was gone until it came back, but this time would he be the victim or the perpetrator?

𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧

Song Kang

Moon U-jin

༢ㅤㅤㅤㅤ☁ㅤㅤㅤㅤ∿

𝗚𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗬𝗼𝗼

𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙤-𝙟𝙪

༢ㅤㅤㅤㅤ☁ㅤㅤㅤㅤ∿

Choi Ji-su

Kim Do-sie

˒ (𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 ... 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚) ˓

𓏔 ◗ 𔒌 ⌇𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗔 𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖼𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽, 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽, 𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗌𝗂𝗓𝖾. 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖻𝗒 𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍, 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝗎𝗌𝖾. 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌, 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌-𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖽𝗈 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗌𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍.

𓏔 ◗ ☁⌇𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗔 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝗈 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗅𝗒. 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲: 𝖽𝗋𝗎𝗀 𝗎𝗌𝖾, 𝗌𝖺, 𝗌𝖼𝗎𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝖾𝗍𝖼..

𓏔 ◗ 💭⌇𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗬 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗈𝗌 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖾, 𝗎𝗇𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗐𝗂𝗌𝖾.

© 𝘁𝘅𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 21.4K 79
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
357K 31.2K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: โ€ข.ยฐNORMALยฐ.โ€ข (So go read that one first)
2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
347K 12.1K 74
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž. gilmore girls universe. ๐™š | B L U E ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ™กหšโ‚Šโ€งโบห– โ”€โ”€โ”€ blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day โ ๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜œ๐˜Œ ๐˜Œ๐˜ ๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜‰๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜œ๐˜›๏ฟฝ...