Wattpad Stormy Nights Reading...

By SheHopes

This is the Stormy Nights Reading Challenge. (Sept 2nd thru Oct 31st) Join the fun to find new stories and po... More

⛈ Are You Ready?
⛈ Reader Rules & Guidelines
⛈ Prizes
⛈ The FAQS: Frequently Asked Questions
OVERALL WINNERS
⛈ Tallies & Weekly Winners
Phantom Me
Sweet Deadly Lies
Uninvited
Guts
Her Terrifying Love
How Not to Vampire - Season 1
Wind
GREED
M I N A
Saturnalia
The Dead Don't Speak
What They Wrought
Mirror Mirror
Paint Me a Murder
Blend
(Not Just Any Other) Ghost Story
A Feast of Souls
The True One
Flytrap
Feeding Frenzy
Zombies vs Aliens: Respawn
Want
CRYPTID
When We Kill You
The Girl
Bad Business Practice
The Abandoned
What Pretty People Do
Vanished
A Book of Dust and Breath
The Psychopath Next Door
In Their Domain
Obsolution
Unhealthy Coping Mechanism
Mommy's House
Willow Hills
Velocity to Never Exceed
Got Guts? How to Escape a Psycho Serial Killer
The Doll Garden

⛈ Introduction

618 74 32
By SheHopes

Hello, and welcome to the 2022 Stormy Nights Reading Challenge! The Halloween season is upon us, and where better to find darker stories than on Wattpad?!

What is the Stormy Nights Reading Challenge?

We, Sandra Grayson SheHopes, Leslie Lee Sanders LLSanders and Darly Jamison Monrosey have invited authors of darker genres to participate, and we've added their work (both completed and mostly completed books) to a public reading list that can be found on our profile pages and in consecutive chapters of this book.

Our intention is to introduce you to a variety of different stories you may not have otherwise found while scrolling through Wattpad. This challenge will not only help these writers find a wider audience, but it will benefit YOU as well. Reading is known to open up new depths of thought and imagination for readers, and it improves our mental health, too. It expands our knowledge and creativity, and is a healthy source of entertainment! This challenge is meant to be fun and we hope you enjoy reading stories you may not have stumbled across. We also hope you become friends with fellow Stormy Nights Challenge participants.

How else do I benefit as a reader?

What good is a reading challenge without something to win? That's right-not only will you receive the gift of the written word, but you could win prizes, too! Check out the following chapters for prizes and Reading Guidelines for more information. And don't forget to add this book to your library and reading lists so you can receive notifications including reader shout-outs and additional stories that will be added throughout the season!

Don't take the challenge alone! Take a moment to tag your friends in the comments so they can join you!

Mark your calendar-stories will be added throughout the day on Friday September 2nd!

Note: this challenge is not in any way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
518K 911 27
Lenore almost had everything she wanted. In just a few short months, she'd graduate early from high school, start an internship at her father's new s...
231K 5.1K 74
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
239K 5.3K 18
*Klaus Mikaelson* "You see, That was the thing with Klaus. He was so unpredictable. You never knew what was coming next... You never knew what he was...