"Your Tubbo"

By Hamiton_Lover6_

Tommy, in the middle of the New L'manberg era, joined Dream. He found out something horrible. that the old L'... More

Chapter 1:'The rise of Drakewastaken'
Chapter two: Technoblade knows
Chapter 3:The Explosion and the Traitor of L'manburg exposed
Chapter 5:Drakewastaken

Chapter 4: "you are now a proper wastaken" and the Comfort of a older brother

121 6 4
By Hamiton_Lover6_

Drake looked at Dream and Technoblade, and they nodded. Drake used his final piece of TNT to bow up Tubbo. "This is the end of TommyInnit" Dream screamed, making their final exit. He smiled. Dynamite just simply smiled. Dream hugged his brother, full of comfort for his younger brother.

he cried, as Dream hugged him. "Dream, am I really a burden for everyone?". Tommy said, while crying. "No, no...never, never ever, Drake. You are a kind-hearted person, and a wastaken, never give up, Drake". Dream said, comforting his younger brother.

Dream and drake walked towards Dream's home, and then Dream got Tommy's past bear. It was the last thing he had before he left the wastaken household, because Dream's dad left and died out, and then Drake ran away. Drake took off his mask and put it on his bed, and then hugged Mr.Huggy.

Dream chuckled and said "see? Mr.Huggy is here, and is proud of you for what you did with big brother clay tonight". Drake smiled and wiped off his tears. "Anyway, It is your bedtime, Drake". Dream said. Drake got up, put Mr.Huggy on his bed and then changed into his pj's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
79.8K 2.6K 26
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
1.7M 62.3K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
739K 20.2K 74
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...