Blue x Green (Rainbow friends...

By Jada00tftfyugvfy1

This is my first story so please don't judge me if its bad and pls no hate :D More

Waking up(Short)
ACK
The theater(Kinda longer than the last chapter)
Just some news
AAAAAA
IDEAS.PLEASE
Anger issues
Contest time!! (IMPORTANT)
Detective work (Chapter idea ^^)
Sorry
Ideas = yes
Goodbye :c
New continuation
Hello everyone!!
Hi y'all

OC Contest winners!!

1.2K 23 20
By Jada00tftfyugvfy1

     Thank you all so much for participating in the OC contest it means so much to me! I couldn't pick which OCs to put in there were so many good ones! So I decided that there will be two winners! Here they are!! 

                         White belongs to @MidnightBlue_Roses congrats on first place!

                        Pink belongs to @LOLS4LIFE_123 congrats on winning second place!

       And congrats to everyone to participated and joined in on the contest you all mean so much to me! have an amazing day/night/other!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
452K 6.9K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
7.3K 176 6
Almost 2 years after Sunny moves away from Faraway, He returns to celebrate his 18th birthday with his dear friend basil and stay the week at his pla...
2.2K 52 41
𝖯𝖨𝖢𝖮 𝖷 𝖪𝖤𝖨𝖳𝖧 𝖲𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖲 #𝟣 𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚘 𝚡 𝙺𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 �...