The Son Of The Crow (Male Rea...

By Drake00943

Rewritten as I got a better idea. A child left at a doorstep of a reliable person. Left by his mother thinkin... More

BIO (Rewritten)
Prologue (Rewrite)
Chapter 1 (Rewrite)
Chapter 2 (Rewrite)
Chapter 3 (Rewrite)
Chapter 4 (Rewrite)
OVA - Dress up day (short)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 5

1.5K 41 38
By Drake00943

-3D POV-

Y/N: 'Cortana go get me my katana' (that actually rhymes XD)

Cortana: 'Understood'

She manifested herself and flew out the doors to Y/N's form. Meanwhile Y/N started approaching CRDL with heavy steps which made the whole cafeteria look at him. What no one noticed that his right hand was slowing a bit red. As he was getting closer _RDL noticed him and SOMEHOW they were now each holding a big bag with a backpack on their backs. They quickly approached Y/N and he stopped and looked at them. Despite shaking like leaves they took out 3 papers and gave them to Y/N and ran out of Beacon. Those papers were documents that said that they quit Beacon. A crow flew into the room through the open window and Y/N gave it the papers and it flew off to give them to Ozpin. Then Y/N continued his way to Cardin and his katana appeared on his back. As he was right behind him he tapped Cardin on a shoulder.

Cardin: What do you-

As he turned around he Y/N immediately uppercuted him with his right hand and Cardin was shot through the roof of the cafeteria with extreme speed breaking the roof along the way. Y/N looked down at the bunny girl and put his hand on her head and patted her ears while channeling a bit of aura to numb the pain.

Y/N: Don't worry bun bun. Everything's over now.

Velvet: T-t-thank y-you. *looks up* Y-Y/N!?

She immediately started blushing when she saw him.

Y/N: Hey Velvet. How's Ms.Scarlatina doing?

Velvet: M-mom's doing well. S-she wanted to t-thank you for clearing t-the grimm in the f-torest behind our house.

Y/N: No problem bun bun. Now excuse me for a moment.

He stopped patting her and walked a few steps to the left, soon everyone could hear screaming from above and soon enough Cardin crashed through the roof and into the ground in front of Y/N. Y/N grabbed his leg and started dragging him to the exit outside.

Y/N: I'll be back in a minute.

With that he left and the cafeteria was dead silent. Even the crickets were silent. A moment later everyone ON REMNANT heard a very very very very very girly scream. On the instinct every male covered their crotches and paled. Even Tyrian and Hazel. A minute later Y/N came back cleaning his now bloodied katana. As he finished he sheathed it and it dissappeared in blue particles. He approached Velvet and took her hand.

Y/N: Come on, you're sitting with me from this day.

Velvet: O-okay.

He led her to the table where his friends were waiting for him. He sat down next to Blake and Velvet sat next to him. Everyone just looked at him in shock.

Y/N: What? He had it coming. My dad always reminded me that if I'll see someone being racist I'll just cut their dick off. And I did.

Yang: Damn. What happened to Cardin after?

Y/N: Threw him straight to Vale.

Blake: I wonder where he landed at.

Y/N: Don't know don't care. But I have a slight idea where.

-somewhere in Vale-

Cardin landed through the roof of some building and the interior was fully pink and glowing pink. He somehow landed in front of a some kind of reception.

???: Hey boys~ we have another one.

Two buff men wearing make up and dresses came to the reception.

2 men: Understood~

They then took unconscious Cardin away. Where he landed you ask? Straing into a gay brothel.

-back at Beacon-

Ruby: Anyway. Y/N meet our friends, team JNPR.

Ruby: The quiet Ren.

Ren: *nods* Hello.

Ruby: The energetic Nora.

Nora: HELLO! DO YOU LIKE PANCAKES!?

Y/N: I do.

Nora: SEE REN! I TOLD YOU EVERYONE LIKE PANCAKES!

Ren: I know Nora.

Ruby: Then we have spartan Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Hello. *waves a little*

Ruby: And the leader-

Y/N: Jaune, I know.

Ruby: Wait you know each other?

Jaune: We do. We're practically family by blood.

Weiss: What do you mean by that?

Y/N, Blake and Jaune just looked at each other.

Y/N/Blake/Jaune: *silent*/Ummmm/Uhhhh. *nervous laugh*

~flashback~ (3 month before Y/N turned 16)

Somewhere in Argus, in a specific house we can hear sound of struggling. If we focus we can see Blake and Jaune pushing Y/N to a door and him trying to get away.

Y/N: Come on please! Let me go!

Blake: Sorry Y/N but this has to be done. You promised them!

Jaune: Yes! And I and both of them agreed that it has to be you so face it like a man.

Blake: And don't even try to use your semblances, it won't work. There was a special drug that disables them for 24 hours in that tea you drank.

Finally they were able to get him into the room and lock the door. Inside the room Y/N tried to open the door but it didn't budge. With a heavy sigh he turned around and looked at who were on the bed.

((Again, I can't post it here so here's the link:

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4220337

Enjoy :D))

The girls stopped and looked at him.

Y/N: There's no way I'm getting out of this is there?

???/???: Nope/no.

Y/N: *sigh* Don't blame me after this.

He started walking to the bed while stripping. Meanwhile behind the door Blake and Jaune held the door just in case Y/N would try to break it.

Blake: You think he gave up?

Jaune: I don't know but keep holding the door.

Soon they heard bed creaking and moaning from the room.

Jaune: Finally.

~flashback end~

Jaune: Hehe, it's a secret.

Y/N: I still hate you both for what you did. 'Thank goodness that it wasn't my first time'

Yang: Aaaaaaanyway. What do we have next?

Weiss: Grimm studies.

Y/N: *patting Blake and Velvet while they pat his wings* Who's the teacher?

Pyrrha: Professor Port.

As soon a she said that Y/N immediately jumped from the table right through the only open window.

Y/N: NOPE!!

Blake: And there he goes.

Velvet: W-will he be okay?

Blake: He will. He'll just have to deal with Headmaster Ozpin and Professor Goodwitch for skipping class.

-meanwhile with Y/N-

Right now he was standing at the edge of the cliff looking down into the ocean.

Y/N: Welp. Here it goes.

He spread his wings and flew down the cliff and straight deep into the water. While underwater his helmet appeared on his head so he could see clearer and he looked around. After a bit of swimming he decided to go further down and then he noticed a cave. He swam through it and after a bit of swimming and turning he swam into an underwater cave and got out of the water and the helmet dissappeared.

-Y/N POV-

Y/N: *looks around* It's dark but I can see somehow. Cortana please give me my katana. *it appears on his hip* Thank you. Now let's see where it leads.

I started walking deeper into the cave when I walked into a smaller clearing and saw a glowing metal door at the wall. The room lit up and I looked around. Half of the place was metal and looked old. I tried walking to the door but immediately jumped to the side to avoid the attack from a chainsaw? I looked at the source and saw.... is that a robot dog?

Dog?: Unidentified living organism has been detected. Activating protection protocol. Kill on sight.

Y/N: Well alright then. *takes out Bloodbath* Lets see what you've got.

(I don't want to write the whole fight as its past midnight so here's how it went. Stop at 2:55 as Y/N didn't destroy him but just made him "out of commission" as per say)

Y/N: *sheaths Bloodbath* That was a nice fight. Now let's see what that door holds.

I walked to the door and tried to open it. But as I put my hand on it I saw some kind of energy come out of my hand and into the door and it opened. When I walked in I immediately spotted 3 different tables. On the one at the front there was a jar with strange liquid and a pair of eyes with the sharingan.

Y/N: This must be it huh. *sees a folder next to it* Lets see.

I picked up the folder and dusted it off. I opened it and read through it. It explained how to do the surgery correctly and that this room could do it automatically and fasten the recovery time. All I needed to do is to lay down on the table, say the word and put let the room do its tricks.

Y/N: I feel like it'll hurt. But let's get this over with. I don't need Ozpin knowing about this.

I layed down on the table and said the thing.

Y/N: Operation start.

~timeskip till evening~

Y/N: *wakes up* Ugh. My head hurts. It's like I'm heaving a huge hangover.

I looked around and let my eyes adjust to my surroundings and saw a black screen on a wall with green words saying "Operation complete. Patient fully healed" I took out Bloodbath and looked into the reflection on the blade and activated the sharingan and I saw that it was different.

Y/N: So this is my Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. I'll need to check the abilities later.

I deactivated it and sheathed Bloodbath. I stood up from the table and walked over to the other two which were close to each other. On the first one was a very cool looking cannon and on the second was a handle of sorts. I picked up the cannon and after looking at it from all angles I put my left hand into a hole that looked like it was ment for the hand to be in it. The red energy from before appeared again around my whole arm and I tried to power the cannon.

Y/N: Kar en Tuk.

It worked like aura and the cannon glowed and came to life. Then a red coating like a gauntlet appeared on my hand and went straight till my elbow and it was connected to the cannon. Guess it's for the better grip.

I aimed the cannon at the wall and tried to fire it with as little power as I could. Then I heard a monotone robotic voice from the cannon.

Cannon: Fire power loaded. 1%. Firing now.

The cannon fired through the wall and it went right through it and through the stone and left a hole as big as me.

Y/N: That's at least 2 or 3 meters deep. And only at one percent. Oh this will be fun.

I tried to put it away and it wanished in red particles and went into my left arm. Huh, neat. I walked towards the second table and picked up the strange handle. It looked kinda demonic. I tried the same thing and a huge blade came out.

Y/N: Ohoho! Now that's a sword. Oh I feel, no, I know that I'm going to have a lot of fun with you.

I deactivated it and it did the same thing as the cannon and went into my right arm. I walked out out of the room and was about to leave when I had an idea. I walked over to the deactivated robot dog and tried to channel my energy into it. And surprise surprise it worked. But his metal started bending and changing color. As like he was evolving. After he stopped the dog stood up and looked at me.

His eyes then glowed for a second like he scanned me.

Dog: New owner recognized.

Y/N: Welp. This is nice. I'll call you Bladewolf.

Bladewolf: Name accepted. Full update has been completed. Awaiting orders.

Y/N: 'okay this is cool as fuck' Bladewolf tell me is there an exit from here so I won't have to swim again?

Bladewolf: Affirmative. Showing the path.

Time to get out of here.

~scene change~

-3D POV-

Our scene changes to Y/N's dorm where we could see his team and team RWBY.

Yang: Calm down Blake. I'm sure he's alright.

Blake: Calm down!? How can I calm down when my boyfriend/'fiance' is missing!?!

Ada: We understand but panicking won't do anything. We just have to-

She didn't even get to finish as the door opened and when they looked at the entrance they saw Y/N with a robot dog standing there.

Y/N: Hey girls you won't believe what and who I found.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the hold everyone. ;P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 60 32
This is a story about Ruby Rose and how she found love and the choice she made that would change her life forever. ⚠️LEMON⚠️
36.8K 637 24
It's been lonely for Y/N after all these years. Losing his mother and now living in the forest to fend for himself. It wouldn't be bad if not for the...
3K 67 11
I own nothing RWBY related. A boy born to an unloving family, thought to be a legend in his small village of Kirin, just a few miles from Vale. The v...
20.3K 404 17
After living within the cold walls of the facility, (Y/N) is eventually released and forced to wander the world of remnant. Will he become the hero h...