Justin's Forbidden Love

By MrsDracoMalfoy98

When Stevi's father forbids her from seeing Justin she must take matters into her own hands. However Nat Wolf... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Who Do You Want To Win

Chapter 1

140 2 0
By MrsDracoMalfoy98

Stevi's Point of View
It was just a normal Aday at Lakeland Regional High. I went to Art Class, then I had math with Mr Wortman, and then I went to Study Skills. Later I went to lunch and ate with my friend Magen and her boyfriend Nash. After that I went to gym class and then English with of course Mr Wortman. On my way home on my bus I couldn't stop thinking about my boyfriend Justin Bieber. He doesn't go to our school but he moved here to New Jersey so he could be closer to me. I love him very much but my dad doesn't want us to be together because of all the trouble he got into for 2 years but he just doesn't understand that it all happened because Justin was in an abusive relashionship.
*Later that Day*
I was just getting ready for karate when I heard my phone ring. I picked it up and answered it.
Stevi: Hello?
???: Hi Stevi it's Justin.
Stevi: Hi Justin!
Justin: Listen Stevi I'm taking you out of New Jersey tonight! Meet me at the train station tonight at Midnight come alone.
Stevi: Okay I'll meet you at the train station, I love you!
Justin: I love you too!
I hung up my phone, ate dinner and went to karate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 16.1K 17
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
3M 95.8K 28
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
142K 7.7K 40
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„ πŽπ… π“π‡π„πˆπ‘ π…π€πˆπ“π‡ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ Aarohi and Siddharth's tale began unexpectedly at her brother's wedding. Their connection spa...
1.5M 132K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...