The Story of the Little Man "...

By LiannQ

Title(s): 小汉子"娶"妻记 Author: Cha Cha Cha (茶查查) Status: 52 Chapters (Completed) Summary: The little man Lu Bai w... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

3

2.1K 77 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 3

After Lu Bai walked to the river, his ambition seemed to have stopped in a hurry, and it almost dissipated at once. Because there were too many people by the river, he was really embarrassed to call Brother Qing to the side to talk.

The cowardly young man Lu Bai watched Lin Qing joking with the girls from Shuang'er. Fortunately, Shen Changlan quickly left Shuang'er's side. Going to catch fish.

And even if he walked aside, the eyes of Lin Qing and the other twins fell on him, making Lu Bai feel really stuffed, but he was really shy to call Lin Qing in front of so many people.

Lu Xiaobai frowned sadly, alas.

He and Ge Dashun went into the water and chatted with a few people. The content of the chat was nothing more than which village was beautiful, or which eldest girl had reached the age of marriage.

Most of the unmarried young men are paying attention to these. If they really like it, they will tell their family members when they go back, and they will help to see each other and ask around.

The sun has set, and the colorful clouds on the horizon are gradually fading.

The sky is getting dark, the heat of early summer has dissipated, and the sun will cool down a lot as soon as the sun goes down. Most of the peasant households sleep at sunrise and sunset. Now that the sky is dark, they go back in groups.

Lu Bai also followed the men ashore. He caught four or five river prawns and held them all in his hands.

"I said Lu Bai, the name you took is really whiter than the eldest girl."

Ge Dashun put the shrimp he caught into the small basket around his waist.

An's Lu Bai's trousers and sleeves were still rolled up, and he planned to wait until the water on his body was dry before putting them down. His exposed arms and legs were white, and he couldn't help laughing.

Lu Bai, who was already in a bad mood, glanced at him impatiently, and threw the shrimp in his hand. The river shrimp were so small that they couldn't make up a dish with four or five of them. It was also because he was not in the state today, which symbolized Sexually caught these few.

Hehe laughed, and Ge Dashun took the shrimp out of the river again. Seeing that Lu Bai didn't wait for him to go far, and he didn't catch up, he continued to look for the shrimp in the water, not in a hurry to go back.

The two of them grew up together, and things like digging eggs and poking honeycombs always came together, so they didn't care about it.

Because Lu Bai was waiting for the dog to run over, the other two men left first. Ge Dashun didn't follow behind, so he walked back alone with the dog.

Thinking of the eagerness of Lin Qing and the others towards Shen Orion, most of Shuang'er's eyes fell on Shen Changlan, which made him a little jealous.

Brother Qing, his squeamish and beautiful brother Qing actually likes other men.

Ugh.

Lu Bai, who sighed lightly in his heart, turned his head and thought again, that Orion Shen was drinking flower wine in the town. Not to mention other villages, at least Lin Qing knew it, but he still liked Orion Shen.

Thinking of this, he was even more frustrated.

With his head drooping, the water on Lu Bai's body dried up as he walked, so he put down his clothes and trousers. When he walked to the big tree at the entrance of the village, he met a few elders. .

"Second aunt, the clothes haven't been washed yet?"

Lu Bai greeted Er Aunt Ge who was hurriedly walking towards him with a wooden basin.

"Xiaobai, what do I think Erzhu is going to the back of the village, go back and have a look."

The slightly fat Aunt Li hurriedly said when she saw Lu Bai.

Hearing this, Lu Bai's messy thoughts disappeared, and he ran to the back of the village with Da Huang Da Hui.

He lives in the last household in Qingshan Village, which is the most reliable place. When the old Lu family split up, his parents got such a village, and there is still a long way to go to the nearest Uncle Ge's house. It can be said that apart from the village Orion's house in the forest was on the wrong side.

"Wang!"

Da Hui saw the sneaky figure from a distance, and it had already climbed up the dirt wall of Lu Bai's house. Oily bastard.

"Wang! Wang! Wang!"

Wang Erzhu was startled by Da Hui's barking. Seeing these two dogs, he slipped off the wall, picked up a dead branch on the ground, and scolded his mother. Seeing that Da Hui was coming to bite him, he brought it up. The branches want to hit it.

But Rhubarb seized the opportunity at this time, pounced silently from the side, and bit his ass in one bite.

"what--!"

Erzhu let out a miserable cry, the branch in his hand was not thrown, but hit Rhubarb.

"Your mother's dog, dare to bite your grandfather Erzhu, let's see that grandpa won't slaughter you for meat today!"

Erzhuzi, who was bitten by rhubarb, raised his head and was about to hit the dog with the branch in his hand.

"Your mother's Li Erzhu, do you want to be the thief who kills thousands of knives again?"

When Lu Bai arrived at this time, he was furious and cursed without waiting for Erzhu to speak.

Erzhu covered the bitten ass ball with one hand, and saw that Lu Bai had come, but he didn't hesitate, but because he was bitten by the dog, he got angry and wanted to spank when he saw Lu Bai. The white eyes are in the majority, ugly and arrogant, and he is one of the few thieves and villains in this village.

Lu Bai lost his mother last year, and his father has long since passed away. Fortunately, he is already at the age to be independent. Most of the people in the village are kind, but there are also bastards like Erzhu.

When he saw that there was only one person in Lu Bai, and the old lady was gone, as long as he went out to the house, there was no one else, so he moved his thoughts. Broken silver and copper plates.

After being stolen that time, Lu Bai raised two dogs. He usually takes one up the mountain and the other is left in the nursing home, but today he thought it was too hot and the dogs were not feeling well, so he took them both. by the river.

Unexpectedly, the carelessness at this moment made Erzhu take advantage of the loophole. Fortunately, he came back in time.

"These two dogs you have raised, let's see if Grandpa won't slaughter them today!"

Erzhu made a ruthless call, and when he lifted the branch in his hand, he was about to smoke rhubarb, but Dahuang hid quickly, and Dahui also screamed fiercely, not letting him hit.

He was a bastard on weekdays. He was a second-rate in the village. Those with bare feet were not afraid of wearing shoes. Last year, he stole from Lu Bai's house.

Lu Bai invited the village chief to take care of Erzhu, but Erzhu was not at home, so he was in a dilapidated room. The quilts inside were dark and had never been washed. It made people feel sick and tired. There is nothing of value, and there is never a copper inventory in his hand, so even if the village head calls Lu Bai to take things from Erzhu's house to pay off the debt, there is nothing that can be taken away.

Just the ragged quilt, Lu Bai felt disgusted when he saw it, and definitely didn't want to take it back, but he took it anyway, and threw it in the river. Erzhu was a shameless scoundrel, and he would be beaten and scolded. Said it didn't work at all, but the money was gone, and he couldn't make Erzhu better.

Since then, the two have become enemies. Lu Baiyang's Da Hui and Da Huang seem to understand his intentions. No one bites them in the village. Only when they see Erzhu, they bark, but they haven't really bitten like today.

After being bitten by Da Huang, Lu Bai felt relieved for a while.

Seeing that Li Erzhu not only refused to restrain himself, but also said in front of him that he was going to kill Da Huang and Da Hui, Lu Bai's heart had been suffocating since last year.

The clay figurines have a three-point fire, not to mention these useless anger.

"Your mother, you dare to kill my dog!"

Picking up a large stone from the ground, Lu Bai raised his hand and smashed it on Erzhu's forehead.

He never fights with people, but Erzhu is different. He is very slick and experienced. He hides with a cat waist. Seeing that Lu Bai has no weapon in his hand, he will slap him with a branch in his hand.

When Da Hui saw this, he pounced on his arm and bit him. Da Huang was also staring at him. Li Erzhu withdrew his hand and did not dare to move for a while, guarding against two dogs.

Seeing that he was deflated, Lu Bai wanted to find a partner with a good relationship with the village to beat Erzhu after he was stolen last year, but Li Erzhu seemed to know that he had not returned to the village for more than a month, which made him feel angry.

I saw him later, but the Li family talked to Lu Bai several times, and he had no choice but to swallow when Grandma Li Erzhu made a fuss about what Lu Bai gave him when he was a child.

But there was one thing. At that time, he made up his mind. If Li Erzhu provokes him again, he must not turn the page easily. He didn't expect to tell him that this shameless thief wants to steal from him again!

The more he thought about it, the more angry he became. Seeing that the big yellow and the gray were all there, Lu Bai pointed at Li Erzhu and said, "Bite him!"

The two dogs got the order, and immediately rushed towards Li Erzhu. Li Erzhu was shocked, but it was not that he had never fought, and the long branches in his hands were not lost. on the rhubarb.

"Damn bitch!"

Erzhu also became ruthless, and kicked him when Dahui rushed over. He is a scoundrel.

Whether in the village or outside the village, he inevitably fights with people fiercely, but he is the kind of person who runs for his life immediately when he sees something wrong.

Yes, seeing that one person can't fight these two dogs, the branch in his hand can only defend himself, and he can't even fight Lu Bai, so he just yelled.

"Kill! Lu Bai instructed the dog to kill! "

The barking of the dog has long attracted the attention of the villagers.

Several households living in the back of the village are all looking at the door, but seeing that the rogue Erzhu was bitten by the dog, they were all happy, openly and secretly, and there was no one at all. thinking of helping him.

Li Erzhu shouted this, and Lu Bai became even more angry, but he couldn't cover his stinky mouth. He picked up the stones and clods on the ground and smashed them at Erzhu. The two dogs also barked louder, and Da Hui took the opportunity to Li Erzhu bit on his calf.

A miserable howl sounded, Erzhu picked up the branch in his hand and whipped Da Hui frantically, but Da Hui was clever, took a bite and ran away without taking a few hits.

This is also the case, which gave Li Erzhu a chance, and ran into the village, shouting, "Lu Bai is going to kill!"

Such rogue behavior prevented Lu Bai from calling back the big gray rhubarb who was chasing behind Li Erzhu's butt, and scolded him: "Your mother's Li Erzhu, if you hadn't come to steal something, the dog wouldn't bite you."

He spoke so loudly that everyone in the village could hear it, and it was Li Erzhuzi who provoked him first.

Everyone in Qingshan Village knew what Li Erzhu was, and most of them believed in Lu Bai.

"Lu Bai! Let me tell you, I will find someone to slaughter your two dogs tomorrow, and eat the stewed dog meat!"

Because the two dogs were chasing behind him, Li Erzhu's last sentence was hoarse, almost broken, and it sounded shrill and strange, but before he reached the door of Ge Laosan's house, a tall figure blocked his way. .

The third family of Ge Lao was the last one besides Lu Bai's family. His door was locked, and neither the old couple nor Ge Dashun came back.

The families next door and opposite the door saw Erzhu approaching. They didn't want to be remembered by such a ruffian, so they quickly returned to the house.

The road was blocked. Seeing that it was the hunter Shen Changlan, he knew that the other party should not be easy to mess with. He wanted to go around the road, but Shen Changlan stretched out his arms sideways and stopped him here.

"His grandma's, get out of the way for grandpa!"

The red-eyed Li Erzhu said viciously because the dog was bitten right away.

There was a heavy muffled sound, dust splashed, and Li Erzhu, who had a bad mouth and bad character, was knocked down all of a sudden. He whimpered and touched his face. They were all dizzy, and there was a bloody taste in the mouth.

"return."

At the same time, Lu Bai followed, because he was worried that Da Hui Da Huang would bite someone else by mistake, he just opened his mouth to call them two, when he saw that the hunter started with Li Erzhu.

He had no idea that the hunter would help him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 1.8K 83
Title:把老攻搞到手前人设绝不能崩 Author:清浅易欢 He Yutian was ruined by Bai Lianhua Kengdi's family. During the darkest days, his ex-fiancé Bai Rao took care of him...
2.3M 170K 43
"ကျုပ်နာမည် တော်ဝင်ယောက်ျား၊အများစုကတော့ Royalလို့ခေါ်ကြပေမယ့် ခင်ဗျားကတော့ ယောက်ျားလို့ခေါ်ချင်ခေါ်ပေါ့" "မင်းးး" Zawgyi "က်ဳပ္နာမည္ ေတာ္ဝင္ေယာက္်ား...
111K 3.6K 182
Author: Su Mengmeng/苏萌萌 Category: Danmei Novels List of chapter: 182 chapter (Finished) Introducing: A thunderstorm descended from the sky and struc...
155K 10.6K 124
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...