CONSEQUENCES

By theyenvyc

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭... More

' CONSEQUENCES '
1'
2'
3'
4'
5'
6'
7'
8'
9'
10'
11'
13'
14'
15'
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
24 (2.0)
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
face claims / character debate
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45 | SEQUEL
new book!

12'

9K 274 86
By theyenvyc

JISELE ADAMS
'Jilly'
RALEIGH • 919

𝟷𝟺 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

"Jisele you should get up and get out of this room." My mom barged in the room, opening the curtains.

"I don't want to." I put my head under the covers to get away from the bright sun beaming into the room.

She snatched the covers off me which made my suck my teeth.

"Why are you still stressing about that shit? He'll come around! If not, so what! Move on! It probably wasn't even meant to be. You need to just stay away from all of these motherfuckers anyway cause I'm not going to bury my only child! I'll tell you that!"

"It's not easy to just move on. My conscience won't even allow me. I literally am the reason for him almost dying. I just want him to accept my apology."

"It will take time. Like you said, he almost died because of this so dont expect him to just jump into your arms. His life flashed before his eyes, he reacted off of whatever he was feeling at the time. He'll get over it eventually."

It's easy for her to say all of that, but she not in my shoes to know how I'm feeling.

I just want her and everyone else to leave me alone... I had to turn my phone off because people have been blowing me up.

I don't care to read no messages, no post or nothing else...

The doorbell rung and my mom left out to go answer it. I got up to close the curtains and the door— I hate when people leave my room and don't close the door.

Not even 1 minute later the door was opening again but this time Harmony walked in.

"Bruhhhh hell nah." I put my pillow over my head.

Not in the mood for her ass either.

"Girl get yo ass up." She plopped down on my bed and I instantly got irritated.

"Harmony leave me alone."

"I will but I have to tell you something first."

"I don't care about whatever it is."

"No seriously Jilly, you need to listen."

"What?" I moved the pillow off my head and mugged her.

"Milo is the one who killed Jd brother that's why he so mad at you and tried to kill him."

I sucked my teeth, "Man please with this shit."

"I'm serious!"

"And where's your proof? That he say she say ain't proof either."

She unlocked her phone and then shoved it in my face.

It was a post from Jd, about me. He was going on about how I betrayed him for his opps and some more shit.

I dropped her phone and shook my head.

"He's lying. Milo did not do that shit."

"What reason he has to lie Jilly? I'm not defending him cause I don't like that nigga but the way he keeps posting about this, it seems like he's really hurt. He really thinks you betrayed him. You've talked to niggas before and he never did all this on social media so it's not just about you moving on."

"He will say anything out of anger! He just tried to kill that man now all of a sudden he did it because of that? Nah. He just mad."

"He's been saying that this whole time. Remember I tried to telling you what he was saying before? You just wouldn't listen."

I didn't believe that shit at all. Milo isn't that trifling.

"Ask him about it. Just see what he says."

"If this was the case, Milo wouldn't think I was the reason for him getting shot. He would think it's payback."

"You told him it was your fault didn't you? You always feel bad for people and start blaming yourself. I bet he used that as a scapegoat."

I started laughing cause I was in disbelief.

"This can't be true bruh. Can you take me to his house? I'm finna clear this shit up." I stood up and started throwing some clothes on.

———

"Open this door!" I stood outside Milo house banging on the door. If I still had a key, I'd use it but he had one his homeboy's come to my house demanding the key back...

I kept banging until he finally swung the door open.

"Woah." My eyes got big because he looked a hot mess. Like he hasn't slept in weeks, hair nappy, just so much going on.

"Fuck you want?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Speak."

I was about to walk into the house but he pushed me back out. "Stand out there."

The way he acting— all this stuff I'm hearing just better be false.

"Ima just get straight to the point. Did you have something do with Jd's brother getting killed?"

"No."

"Why he say you did then?"

"Why you asking me? You the one that talk to him, go ask him!"

"I do not talk to him. What are you talking about?"

"You probably was helping him set me up, that's what I'm talking about. You ain't even call me to see if I was still alive, if you ask me that's some snake ass shit."

"And what reason would I have to do that?"

"Hell if I know."

"Bitch stop trynna flip this shit on me!" I yelled— coming to realization that he was trying to manipulate me to think this was my fault— again.

"Only reason you'd think he was setting you up was if you did something to him! So tell me the fucking truth."

"I don't gotta tell you nothing."

I got so fed up with him that I swung— hitting him right in face.

He rubbed his face and looked at me, "I won't put my hands on no female but I'll sure as hell put a bullet in one. So get from my door before I do something to you."

"No! I'm not leaving until you tell me! Just fucking tell me did you do it!" I started screaming and tears started coming down my face.

I became emotional because it was starting to hit me that if it was really true then I did betray Jd. No matter if we together or not— that wasn't my intentions.

It also meant that Milo was using me this whole time. Just to get to him.

He looked at me for a while before sighing, "Come in real quick."

I walked into the house and stood there with my arms crossed.

"Jilly when i met you, I knew exactly who Jd was to you but I didn't know who his brother was. I didn't know till after but I didn't care, I wasn't just gone stop. Me and Jd been had problems and I knew it was gone put you in a messy situation but I was willing to take the risk cause I really do fuck with you."

"How did you know him and have problems with him but not know you killed his brother? That doesn't make sense!"

"I never fucked with neither one of them to know shit about them! You gotta know them to know they was even brothers. I found out after the nigga was dead."

I can honestly say, he wasn't wrong. Jd and his brother were never close— just shared blood. You really do have to know them personally to know they are related.

"But why didn't you tell me? Whenever you did find out, you should've let me know. You got me looking like a fool! People are thinking I'm a opp and I'm not! The bitch you claim wasn't your girlfriend even knew! And when I told you, you still played innocent."

"I just thought you was gone stop fucking with me cause at the time you and him was still dealing with eachother so yo loyalty was gone be with him."

"That's bullshit..You had me thinking I was the cause of all of this. He shot you because of y'all problems! Not me!"

"I wasn't ready to tell you the real reason so I just let you take the blame."

"Wow." I scoffed and shook my head, "That's so wrong Milo! That's selfish! You say I didn't call and check on you?! But knowing you dead wrong, you should've checked on me! You had me beating myself up thinking I made this happen!"

"Aight but don't act like you wasn't wrong too! You still knew he was trynna kill me and you didn't say nothing!"

"I thought he wanted to kill me not you! I didn't care if he came after me! If I knew somebody was after you, I would've told you the minute I found out!"

"We not getting nowhere arguing like this. I admitted I was wrong Jilly— What else you want me to do?"

"You know what? Don't do anything but stay away from me. All you niggas. My momma just told me she don't wanna bury her only child, and fucking with yall— she will—so you don't gotta worry about me no more." I told him before opening the door.

He slammed the door back closed, "I'm sorry, aight? I mean that. If I could change this shit, I would've told you from the jump."

"Shoe on the foot now ain't it? When I was apologizing for some shit you already knew I ain't wasn't at fault for, you ain't wanna hear it. So fuck yo sorry!" I pushed him from the door and walked out.

——
How y'all feel about what's going on?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 22.7K 38
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺 "𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯"
192K 4.3K 47
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏƦ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs .. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs ❒❒❒❒❒❒❒
797K 43.7K 25
𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹.
1.6M 63.3K 46
"𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐳 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞"