7. Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V A New Story...

By HungjuiChiu

After Yuzu is taken by Yugo to the Synchro Dimension, the Lancers arrive and they're going to face a lot of c... More

Chapter 1 The Synchro Dimension - "City"
Chapter 2 Mermaids and Dragons
Chapter 3 Synchro Sector
Chapter 4 Super Duelists
Chapter 5 Dark Synchro
Chapter 6 Visit to Security
Chapter 7 Dueling's Most Wanted
Chapter 8 No Cards, No Pardon
Chapter 9 The Man who Threw Away his Draws
Chapter 10 Plans and Surprises
Chapter 11 Siblings vs. Siblings
Chapter 12 The Great Escape
Chapter 14 The Light and Darkness of the City
Chapter 15 The Black Rose Witch
Chapter 16 Ghost Force vs. Infernity
Chapter 17 An Out-Of-Reach Shout
Chapter 18 Duel Consequences
Chapter 19 Slaying the Dragon! Yugo vs Sawatari
Chapter 20 Earthbound Pendulum God Ccapac Apu
Chapter 21 Revival of Burno
Chapter 22 Mask of a Clown
Chapter 23 King's Gambit
Chapter 24 The Beauty of Destruction
Chapter 25 Storm of Revolution
Chapter 26 Tech Genius Save
Chapter 27 Our Respective Battlefields
Chapter 28 A Matter of Trust
Chapter 29 Hatred Caused by Sorrow
Chapter 30 A Battle of Trust
Chapter 31 Vivian vs. Reisho
Chapter 32 Roget's Request
Chapter 33 Determination Duel
Chapter 34 A Plan and a Promise
Chapter 35 Unyielding Resolve
Chapter 36 The Memories of the Beast
Chapter 37 Academia Attacks
Chapter 38 The True Beginning
Chapter 39 Mark of the Monkey
Chapter 40 Flower Vs. Dragons
Chapter 41 Companion's Feelings
Chapter 42 Truth and Consequences
Chapter 43 Sibling Battle: Manibus
Chapter 44 The Sinister Bell's Chime
Chapter 45 Resentment of Tops
Chapter 46 A Mother and Daughter Duel
Chapter 47 Signs of Doom Part 1
Chapter 48 Signs of Doom Part 2
Chapter 49 Academia Conclusion
Chapter 50 Road Rage
Chapter 51 Friendship Finale Part 1
Chapter 52 Friendship Finale Part 2
Chapter 53 A Vicious Cycle

Chapter 13 Duel King - Jack Atlas

137 2 0
By HungjuiChiu

Yuni and Katrina are speeding through the traffic with Satoshi and Ryu behind them, following them are Vivian, Yuzu, Yugo, and Risu. They arrive at the stadium and then they hear the voice of Melissa Claire from the outside.

"A huge audience of over 20,000 has gathered here in the Duel Palace that towers over all else in the City central! Everyone's anticipation for the opening of the Friendship Cup is firing up the atmosphere! Tonight, with myself, Melissa Claire, let's all enjoy the eve of the largest duel festival in the City, the Friendship Cup!"

As the crowd cheers, Yuni and the others arrive at the audience seats at the stadium. Yugo says, "We're here! This is the Duel Stadium!"

Vivian says, "Wow, this place is so big and wide!"

"Yeah, it is much bigger than our hometown." Ryu says.

"Miami City's Duel Stadium was also huge, but the grounds for Riding Duels are so spacious!" Yuzu says.

"Are we really going to duel here?" Satoshi asks.

"That's right." Yuni replies. Then they see Rua and Ruka waving them at the seats.

"Hey, guys. Aren't you going to watch at the Tops Special Area?" Risu asks.

"We prefer watching the duel here with you guys." Rua says.

Inside the waiting room, Yuya is already in his Riding outfit, and he stares at his deck, he also remembers what Crow told him about Jack being a traitor.

"Traitor..." Yuya mutters as he turns to a boy, "Hey, what kind of person is Jack Atlas?"

"U-um..." The boy turns away, and Yuya asks, "Ah, were you told not to talk to me?"

"No, nothing like that..." The boy says.

"Are you also Jack's fan?" Yuya asks.

"W-why?" The boy asks.

"I heard that Jack is a shared King for both Tops and Commons, so I figured he must have a lot of fans." Yuya says, "Are you one of them, too?"

The boy is shocked, and Yuya says, "Sorry, talking about that right before I'm about to duel must be hard on you. I'm just wondering what kind of person he is."

"Um...Jack Atlas first won the Friendship Cup as a Commons three years ago. From then on, he's ruled upon the throne as King, an absolute ruler. They call him the strongest duelist in history - and he has the demeanor and the conduct worthy of it. That's what I think."

"Sorry. Looks like I put you on the spot." Yuya says.

"It...It's almost time." The boy says. "I'll lead you to the grounds."

Yuya notices something is off with the boy, but he decides to ignore it. Back in the Standard Dimension, his sister uses Jack's deck often, however, she is not Jack herself, so he wonders what kind of strategy will the King uses.

"And now, it's finally time for today's main event! The City's pride, the Duel King. A special opening match by Jack Atlas!" Melissa says as everyone cheers, including Rua and Yugo.

"As expected of the symbol of the Friendship Cup, Jack Atlas! The hearts of Tops and Commons come together as one, calling out his name! But please wait one moment. Firstly, let's introduce the lucky Duelist specially selected to duel our King on the eve of this year's festival! His name is Sakaki Yuya!"

As Yuya also rides out to the field, Ryu says, "Yuya is dueling him? Are you serious?"

Katrina says, "Yeah, the officials choose a person from the 32 participants to have the exhibition match with the King."

"Damn! Why didn't I fuse with him? I want to duel Jack Atlas, too!" Yugo groans in frustration.

"I don't know why he was chosen as Jack's opponent, but I feel bad for him." Rua says.

"How come?" Vivian asks.

"He's a sacrifice for the King." Rua says.

"A sacrifice?" Ryu asks.

"Do you know why there's an exhibition match before the Friendship Cup officially begins? It's to show everyone the King's strength. The King doesn't participate in the main event. That means the Friendship Cup is a tournament to earn the right to challenge the King. The eve of the festival is meant to show the height of that summit. Every year, Jack's opponents get a total beating, driving the rest of the participants to reach that height. Well, it's something like a practice." Rua says.

"A total beating..." Katrina mutters.

"That's why opponents for the exhibition match are called sacrifices." Risu adds.

"Brother can handle it since he is also one of the strongest in Miami." Yuni says. "He won't lose to him."

Melissa says, "Now, this is what everyone's been waiting for! The King's entrance The city bowed down before that power, that majesty! While his origins lie with the Commons, he stormed along the road to success like a rising dragon! The living legend who rose to the summit of duelists! Our Duel King, Jack Atlas!"

As Jack appears with his D-Wheel to the field, he points towards the sky in his signature pose, declaring, "There is only one king, and that is me!"

Jack turns to Yuya and says, "I have seen you before, you were at the orphanage as well, right? Judging by the name, you are no doubt that you are her brother." Yuya knows that he is referring to Yuni. "I will be looking forward to this duel, do not make me upset."

Yuya says, "I am not going to."

Everyone cheers for Jack, then Jack asks the crowd, "Here's a question for everyone! Tonight, how many turns will I take to defeat this guy here?"

Yuya is surprised that he will be asking the question. Then the crowd says that he can beat him in one turn.

Jack says, "The King's duel can only be entertainment! Turn 1! The first turn is mine for the taking! When that curtain is raised..." He extends a second finger, explaining, "Turn 2! My opponent will put forth his best highlights..." Then he extends the third finger, explaining, "Turn 3! Lastly, I surpass him and show him the difference between his power and my overwhelming strength!"

Yuya says, "We'll see about that, I'm not the one who will be taking it lightly. I'll show you that I can survive over three turns!"

Yuni says, "He sure is confident."

"That is Jack for you." Risu says. "But I am curious if Yuya can prove to Jack that he can exceed more turns."

Melissa says, "First up, let's activate the Field Magic! In addition, from now on, a portion of the rules will be changed. An Action Field - What's that?"

"Action Field..." Yuzu asks, "You did this, didn't you?"

"Of course, dueling is evolving every day, and it is also time to bring Action Duels into the tournament." Yuni smirks.

"I'm not really sure what this is, but... Action Field, on! Crossover Accel!" A yellow pulse spreads across the sky, and the Action Cards scatter. The holographic starting board appears in front of the Duelists and counts down, and Melissa declares, "Riding Duel: Acceleration!"

Yuya and Jack start with a cry of "Duel!" as the duel starts. (Yuya:4000)(Jack:4000)

As Jack moves forward and gets the first turn, Melissa yells, "Just like he predicted, he got the first turn!"

Jack says, "I'll be taking the first move!" Then he speeds up and goes through Yuya.

"A development according to his prediction!" Melissa says.

"I summon Red Sprinter from my hand!" (ATK:1700/DEF:1200 LV:4)

As a goat-like monster appears, he says, "When this monster is on the field, I can Special Summon one Level 3 or lower Tuner monster from my hand. I summon Red Resonator." (ATK:1200/DEF:600 LV:2)

Yuni says, "I don't have these cards in my deck..."

Katrina says, "So the deck he uses is different from the past?"

"I guess so, consider Ruka and Rua's are different." Yuni says.

"I tune the Level 4 Red Sprinter with the Level 2 Red Resonator. The crimson souls shall become one! All shall tremble before the king's might! Synchro Summon! Appear now! Red Wyvern!" (ATK:2400/DEF:1200 LV:6)

As the dragon-like monster appears, the crowd is cheering. Melissa says, "The King Synchro Summons immediately! This is certainly a spectacular start! Will this turn out exactly as the King outlined?"

"Jack's seriously so cool! The best!" Yugo says.

"Yeah. I'm dying to duel Jack soon too!" Risu says.

Yuni and Katrina stare at Yugo and Risu, if they treat Jack as a fan, why would their fellow member of Team Satisfaction, Crow, thinks that he's a traitor?

Jack says, "I set one card and end my turn. Now, it's your turn. I'm letting you show off your best. Don't let me down!"

Yuya says, "I'll show you my duel! My turn!" As he draws the card, he says, "With Scale 1 Stargazer Magician and Scale 7 Level-Up Magician, I set the Pendulum Scale!"

As two magician rises into the air, he says, "With this, I can summon monsters from Levels 2 to 6! Swing, the pendulum of the soul! Draw an arc of light across the aether! Pendulum Summon! Come, my monsters!"

As two lights shine down, he says, "First is Entermate Funny Joker!" (ATK:1000/DEF:800 LV:4 PS:5) And the second one is Entermate Fusiongolem. (ATK:1600/DEF:1000 LV:4 PS:1)"

Funny Joker looks like a clown with a ball underneath, along with a golem that is a U-shaped appear on the field. Melissa says, "This is the new Pendulum Summon, according to the news leaked, it is said that Sakaki Yuya and his sister are the ones who create the method themselves!"

As the information is spreading, the crowd is murmuring, then Yuya sighs, "Why does she have to say that..."

At the same time, Yuni groans and says, "I swear if Akaba Reiji is the one who asks her to say that..."

Zarnie says, "The method is made for fun, not for fame..."

Yuya says, "I overlay my two monsters! Formed from pitch-black darkness, to fight those foolish enough to oppose it with its treacherous fangs! Descend now! Xyz Summon! Rank 4! Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!" (ATK:2500/DEF:2000 RNK:4 OVU:2)

As the dragon appears, Yugo says, "That's...that guy's..."

"Yeah. Yuto's dragon." Yuzu says.

"Just like we saw at the park before, from the miraculous Pendulum Summon to Xyz, Sakaki Yuya commands both striking summon methods to call forth a dragon! But our hero, Jack, has no plans to stay silent!"

Jack says, "Once during my opponent's turn when there is a monster with ATK higher than Red Wyvern itself, that monster is destroyed. I destroy Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!"

As Red Wyvern blasts a fireball from its mouth. Yuya replies, "I won't allow that!"

He drives up the side barrier, snatching an Action Card from the air. He ramps into the air and says, "I activate Action Magic: Mirror Barrier! With its effect, I negate the destruction!"

A Sphere Field forms around Dark Rebellion to deflect the blast. Yuya lands, and Melissa gasps, "He dodges it! That's an Action Card? Amazing!"

"No way..." The fans are frowning, some others are thinking that Action Fields are interesting.

Yuzu says, "That is so dangerous...How did he manage to do that?"

Yuni says, "You can't underestimate me and my brother's skills in Riding Duels, we've been training under our mother for a long time."

Yuzu says, "Aunt Yoko is? Seriously?"

Ryu says, "I remember before we leave, Aunt Yoko challenges Yuni with a riding duel along with the Action Duels."

"That is so cool." Rua says to her.

"Of course." Yuni says.

"I'll lose in three turns? That is not going to happen. I may not be able to defeat you in this turn, but I won't let you defeat me in the next turn as well! I use Pendulum Magician's Pendulum effect! When I have a Spellcaster Monster in my other Pendulum Zone, all monsters on my field will be treated as Pendulum Monsters!"

As the magician waves its pendulum, Dark Rebellion is treated as a Pendulum Monster. Melissa asks, "Treating a monster as a Pendulum Monster? Why would he do that?"

"When I use one of Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon's overlay units, I can activate its effect! I use two of my Overlay Units! My opponent's monster's ATK is halved, and that amount is added to Dark Rebellion's ATK! Treason Discharge!"

Dark Rebellion shoots out electricity and then hits Red Wyvern. (ATK:2500-4300) (ATK:2400-600)

"The challenger's dragon now has 4300 ATK!" Melissa announces. "This is a pinch! A huge pinch!"

Jack leans down to grab an Action Card, which he studies intently.

"Battle! Do it, Dark Rebellion! Attack Red Wyvern! Revolt of Lighting Disobey!" Yuya says as everyone is scared to see King being hit by the attack.

"I use Action Magic: Underworld Evasion, and special summon an Underworld Evasion token." Jack says.

"No, you don't! I use Stargazer Magician's effect! Once per turn! When a Pendulum Monster battles, I can negate the activation of a Magic Card! I know that card can negate my monster's attack." Yuya says as the card sets face down.

"So that's why he uses Pendulum Magician's effect to Dark Rebellion as a Pendulum Monster!"

Jack grunts and then says, "Trap Card: Reject Reborn. I negate the opponent's attack and end the battle phase!" He shows the trap card, but Yuya says, "I use my Funny Joker's effect in the graveyard! Once per turn, it can negate an activation of a Trap Card!"

As the card turns around and sets on the field, Melissa says, "Unbelievable! The challenger Yuya Sakaki has managed to block Jack's defenses!"

Dark Rebellion charges forwards and attacks, destroying Red Wyvern as smoke covers the field, then Jack comes out without saying something. (Jack:4000-300)

"3700 ATK at once! He's dealt huge damage!" Melissa says.

"I set one card and end my turn. At the same time, Dark Rebellion's ATK returns to normal, and Pendulum Magician's effect also ends." Yuya says. (ATK:4300-2500)

Everyone is shocked to see Yuya gives Jack big damage, but Jack says, "You said it yourself, too. An entertainment duel. But your dueling is nothing more than self-satisfaction! Far from entertainment! You lack the strength to climb to the summit where I stand!"

Yuya and the others flinch as they are shocked to hear his words, but Yuya says, "I know." This causes Jack to raise his eyebrow.

"I'm not planning to show my true entertainment in the last turn, everything was just a set up." Yuya says. "The real entertainment will begin after I survive your three-turn loss!"

Jack stares at him for a second and says, "Then prepared to be crushed. My turn." As he draws a card, he says, "I use Red Reborn. I can special summon a Red Monster from the Graveyard. I summon back Red Wyvern."

As the card reappears, Jack says, "Then I summon Dark Repairer."

As a monster with a lot of weapons on the back appears, Jack says, "I tune Level 6 Red Wyvern with Level 2 Dark Repairer! Howl of the ruler, shake the heavens and the earth! Engrave the power of the one and only supreme ruler into yourself! Synchro Summon! Savage soul! Red Demon Dragon Scarlight! (ATK:3000/DEF:2500 LV:8)"

"It is here! Jack's ace monster!" Melissa says as everyone cheers.

Jack says, "When Dark Repairer is sent to the graveyard, I can draw a card." He then draws a card.

Yuni says, "It really is different from my dragon."

Vivian says, "Now I am going to worry about Brother."

Jack says, "Once per turn, Red Demon Dragon Scarlight 's destroy all Special Summoned monsters with lower ATK than itself. For each one, my opponent is dealt 500 damage! Absolute Power Flame!"

Scarlight gathers flames around its right arm, blasting the flames at Yuya's monster. It is gone as Yuya takes damage. (Yuya:4000-3500)

"And now, I attack directly with Red Demon's Dragon Scarlight!" Jack says. "Molten Crimson Flare! Bow down to the power of the King!"

Yuya says, "I've been waiting for this moment! I use my Trap Card: Surprise Thief! I target the Action Card you have! Underworld Evasion! I can steal the card and use it on my own!"

"What?" Jack says as his card flies onto Yuya's field. "I activate the Action Magic: Underworld Evasion, and Special Summon an Underworld Evasion Token. Once per turn, Underworld Evasion Token can negate an attack. With this, Scarlight's attack has been negated!"

As a token appears on the field, the fire of the attack fades. Much to everyone's shock. "Sakaki Yuya once again escapes the might of the King!"

"Is he really that good?" "No way..." The crowd says.

Jack says, "So this is your plan all along. You have exceeded the three-turn defeat, very well. I will see how you turn your self-satisfaction into Entertainment. I set a card and end my turn."

Yuya smiles, "Now here comes my next performance! My turn!" He draws a card and says, "I use Pot of Greed, so I can draw two cards." As he draws two cards, he says, "I'll use one of the cards I draw, Entermate Reperform! With this card, I can return two monsters in my graveyard back to the field! I choose Fusiongolem and Funny Joker!"

As the two monsters appear back on the field, Melissa says, "The two monsters used for Xyz Summon are back! What will he do?"

Yuya says, "I use Fusiongolem's effect. I can perform a Fusion Summon using the monsters I control as materials! I fuse Fusiongolem and Funny Joker!"

Two monsters then go into the fusion portal and Yuya chants, "A golem with special powers! Become the funny comedian, and opens a new path! Fusion Summon! Appear! Starve Venom Fusion Dragon!" (ATK:2800/DEF:2500 LV:8)"

As the dragon appears, Gael muses, "First Xyz and then Fusion."

Gray says, "He can command different summoning methods?"

Azul says, "This is the strength of the Lancers..."

Bordeaux says, "He is quite good, right? Chairman?"

White Taki says, "This is quite significant."

Back at the stands, Yugo recognizes the dragon as well, he says, "Hey! That's the dragon that guy used to capture Rin!"

Rua says, "That dragon?"

Yuya says, "I use Starve Venom Fusion Dragon's effect! When this card is summoned through monsters on the field, It can gain the ATK of the Special Summoned Monsters my opponent controls!"

Starve Venom uses the vines as it grabs the dragon. (ATK:2800-5800)

Melissa says, "5800 ATK!"

"Starve Venom can also negate the effect of the monster and takes the effect! I use the stolen effect of Scarlight! I can destroy your monster and give you 500 damage! This is the end!"

As everyone is shocked to see the attack, Jack says, "Stealing other's effect. Did you call this entertainment? I use Trap Card: Invalid Insensitive! I can negate the destruction of my monsters through effects."

Yuya clicks his tongue and says, "Then battle! I attack Red Demon Dragon Scarlight with Starve Venom! Poisonous Bite of Hunger!"

Jack grabs a card and says, "I use Trap Card: Reject Reborn! I negate the opponent's attack and end the battle phase!"

As the attack is negated, he says, "All the monsters on my field are destroyed, and I can special summon monsters from my graveyard equal to the number of the negated attacks this turn. Revive! Red Wyvern!"

Melissa says, "Awesome! Not only did he avoid the attacks, but he also revived one of his monsters! That's Jack for you! Our Jack! The ruler of rulers, king of kings!"

The crowd is cheering for Jack, and Yuya says, "I think he is planning something. I set two cards and end my turn. At the same time, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon's ATK returns to normal." (ATK:5800-2800)

Yuzu says, "He and Jack really are not holding back."

Risu says, "This is really a heck of a duel."

Yugo says, "Yeah, I don't know who should I cheer, Jack or Yuya..."

Jack turns around and faces him, "Sakaki Yuya, even though you have given me quite a damage, but it all ends here. My turn." As he draws a card, he says, "I use the Action Card: Double Summon! From this turn, I can normal summon up to two times. I summon Dark Resonator and Mirror Resonator."

As two Resonators appear, Yuni widens her eyes, "No way..."

Katrina asks, "Double Tuning?"

Jack says, "I tune Red Wyvern with Dark Resonator and Mirror Resonator! Ruler and Devil, they cross now and here! Touch the soul of the Crimson Dragon, and raise the cry of creation! Synchro Summon! Appear! Level 10! Red Demon's Dragon Tyrant!" (ATK:3500/DEF:3000 LV:10)

As the dragons appear on the field, Jack says, "I activate Tyrant's effect! Once per turn, I can destroy all your cards on the field."

Yuya says, "I won't let you! I use my trap card: Time reverse! When I have a Spellcaster Monster in my Pendulum Zone, I can negate one monster's effect until the end of the turn!"

As Stargazer Magician uses its magic, it creates a barrier to prevent Starve Venom Fusion Dragon's attack. Jack says, "Battle! I attack Starve Venom Fusion Dragon with Tyrant! Infernal Crimson Hell Tide!"

As Yuya grabs an Action card, he says, "Action Card: Evasion!"

"When Tyrant attacks! I can negate the Magic Card and add 500 ATK!" (ATK:3500-4000) As the card is destroyed, Yuya says, "Then I use the effect of my token! I can negate an attack!"

As the attack goes through, Jack picks another Action Card and says, "So you still have that token with you, but that isn't going to stop me. Action Magic: Wonder Chance, I can attack you again."

Yuya's Dragon is destroyed as Yuya gets hurt, he almost falls off the D-Wheel, but he manages to maintain balance. (Yuya:3500-2300)

"Yuya has got the damage! But he still has quite an amount of LP." Melissa says.

Jack says, "I set a card and end my turn. Now show me your true entertainment."

Yuya says, "Sure, Jack, it is great to duel you, but I guess I should finish it. My turn!"

As he draws a card, he smiles, "Thank you. I summon Effect Valier!" As the level one monster appears on the field, he says, "Then now I use the set scale to Pendulum Summon! Revive from my extra deck! Come forth! Fusiongolem! Funny Joker!"

As the cards appear, Melissa says, "It seems like Pendulum Monsters go to the Extra Deck instead of Graveyard, and they can be summoned back as well! What an amazing method!"

Yuya says, "The amazing part is still yet to come! I now tune the Level 1 Underworld Evasive Token with Level 1 Effect Valier! Behold as both power and speed surge towards each other and collide to create pure might! Synchro Summon! LV:2, Formula Synchron!" (ATK:200/DEF:1500 LV:2)

As the monster appears, Melissa Claire says, "A Level 2 Synchro Monster? What is he planning?"

Yuya says, "Then tune the Level 4 Fusiongolem with Level 4 Funny Joker! Clustering wishes will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Take flight, Stardust Neo Dragon! (ATK:2500/DEF:2000, LV8, PS:5)."

As the second dragon appears, it roars as Melissa says, "Using the same monsters! Yuya has performed his second Synchro Summon! Everyone! Please cheer for him!"

Then as the crowd is cheering, Yuya, Yuni, Katrina, Ruka, and Reisho's mark starts to glow.

"Is that dragon?" Ruka asks.

"Yes, his Signer Dragon." Yuni says.

Yuya closes his eyes before opening them wide. He says, "This is my Clear Mind! I Tune LV:8 Neo Stardust Dragon with LV:2 Formula Synchron!"

Then Yuya's D-Wheel goes missing, causing the crowd to be shocked. Then it appears behind Jack, causing him to be surprised.

"Dreams crystallize to open a new door of evolution! Become the path that lights the way! Accel Synchro Summon! Come forth! LV:10! Shooting Star Swaying Dragon!" (ATK:3300/DEF:2500 LV:10 PS:5)

As the new dragon appears on the field, Melissa says, "What a surprise! Yuya has performed an Accel Synchro Summon! What a rare sight!"

Risu says, "No way, he can do it, too?"

Yuni says, "We both can do it, it is not surprising any more."

Yuya says, "By using the effect of Funny Joker. Since he is used for Synchro Summon, this turn my monster will gain 1000 ATK!" (ATK:3300-4300z)

As the monster shines brightly, he says, "This is the end! Battle! I attack your dragon! Falling Star Slam!"

Jack looks at the attack coming, he grits his teeth and says, "I use my Trap Card: Red Dynamite! I negate the attack and destroy all the monsters on the field, and then we both get damage equals to their ATK."

"What?" Yuya says as the dynamite explodes. (Jack:300-0)(Yuya:2300-0)

Silence fills the audience as they can't believe their eyes. Melissa Claire stuns for a second and then says, "The exhibition Match is a Draw!"

"No way, the king...draws with someone?" "Just who is he?" "So strong!"

Vivian says, "A draw..."

Ryu says, "Yuya. He manages to have a draw...against the strongest in the Synchro Dimension..."

Yugo says, "This duel is really exciting!"

Risu says, "Indeed. Both Yuya and Jack are awesome!"

As they stop their D-Wheel, Jack says, "It has been a while that someone manages to put me this far." He turns to Sakaki Yuya, "Yuya, right? Even though your Entertainment is still lacking, but I'm looking forward to having a duel with you next time."

Yuya says, "I'll be looking forward to you, too." As the two shakes hands, Jack says, "That is if you didn't get beat by your sister."

"I know." Then they both leave the field.

In the Security room, Roget says, "So he manages to have a draw with the King...it will be great if he joins us, then to dethrone the king will be much easier."

Well, there it is. Jack and Yuya's duel. Since Yuya and Yuzu already reunited, so Yuya will focus on the duel except for thinking about something else.

As for the duels, the matchups will be likely the same in the first round, and the next chapter will be Crow vs. Gongenzaka.

New OC Cards:

Pendulum Magician:

Dark Attribute, LV:7 PS:7

Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect ATK:2500/DEF:2000

Pendulum Effect: If the monster on your other Pendulum Zone is a Spellcaster Monster, you can treat one monster on the field as Pendulum Monster.

Effect: When this card is sent to the graveyard, you can Special Summon a Pendulum Monster from your hand to the field.

Entermate Funny Joker:

Dark Attribute, LV:4 PS:5

Warrior/Pendulum/Tuner/Effect ATK:1000 DEF:800

Pendulum Effect: When you have a Synchro Monster on the field, you can give the monster 1000 ATK.

Effect: When this card is used for Synchro Summon, you can give all the Synchro monster 1000 ATK this turn. When this card is in the Graveyard, you can negate an activation of a Trap Card on the field.

Surprise Thief:

Counter Trap Card.

Effect: When the monster declares an attack, you can target a face-down card on the field, steal it and use it.

Entermate Reperform:

Normal Magic Card.

Effect: Summon up to two Entermate monsters in the graveyard to the field.

Time Reverse:

Normal Trap Card

Effect: When you have a Spellcaster Monster in the Pendulum Zone, you can negate a monster's effect.

Red Dynamite:

Normal Trap Card

Effect: When your opponent declares an attack, you can negate it and destroy all monsters on the field, and each player gets damage equal to the monster's ATK.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 315 47
After unlocking the Pendulum, there are many things happening in the four dimensions. Can Yuya and his friends, and his family explore and save these...
21K 304 12
You know the story so it's useless that you read the description so start reading the story.
904 10 2
What happens when Declan Akaba realizes that there are even more dimensions? He'll make them see a duel between these two. (also there is an alternat...
51.1K 1.2K 46
Leo Akaba sets his plans into motion to capture Yuzu and her counterparts to revive his daughter Ray, harming other innocent lives in the process. Ho...