Don't Stop the Devil / Steve...

By Spectrum_222

Isabella Hargrove just moved to the small town of Hawkins Indiana with her twin brother Billy, her abusive fa... More

Characters
Playlist
Overview
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Thank you

Chapter 2

648 7 0
By Spectrum_222

I sigh as I finally get out of third period. I go to my locker and put my books away. "You must be new here." I hear a monotone voice say from behind me.

I turn around and I'm met with a girl around my age. "I guess you could say that." I reply in the same tone. "I think we are going to be very good friends." She says with a smirk. "Corey Sinclair." She says as she sticks her hand out for me to shake. "Bella Hargrove." I reply with a smirk of my own as I shake her hand.

"Bell, let's go." Billy says as he comes up beside me. I nod as I begin to walk to my last class with him. "Bye Corey." I say to her with a wave as she waves back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 13 43
After Eleven closed the gate to the upside down the small town of Hawkins, Indiana has been normal. Steve and Bella are working at Scoops Ahoy in Sta...
738 11 12
A year after Will Byers' disappearance and reappearance, Caytlinn Harrington, Dustin Henderson, Mike Wheeler, Lucas Sinclair, and Will Byers are thr...
144K 2.9K 26
Emmie Gilbert has just moved in with her Aunt Claudia and her cousin, Dustin. She had no clue about the strange things that went on in the small tow...
1.2K 32 31
Atelophobia (n.) an extreme fear of imperfection Michelle(Mic) Harrington the little sister of Steve(The Hair) Harrington is the complete opposite of...