His Significant Other (Comple...

By dead_paradoxcs

Warning: This story contains mature content [MxB] and mpreg, which stands for MALE PREGNANCY; if you don't li... More

Teaser
Significant 1| Louis Andrei Kim ✓
Significant 2| Kidnapped✓
Significant 3| Mr. Goody Man ✓
Significant 4 | Gift Note
Significant 5| Delusional
Significant 6| Intruders
Significant 7| Bidding
Significant 8| In his Possession
Significant 9| Damien
Significant 10| Something Hard
Significant 11| Going Home
Significant 12| Nathan's Mate
Significant 13| The Card
Significant 14| The Face-Off
Significant 15| Rogues
Significant 16| Imposter
Significant 17| Fangs and Eyes
Significant 18| Council Visit
Significant 19| Strange Thirst
Significant 20| Ellah Jean Montalva Kim
Significant 21| Mine
Significant 22| Bound to be A Hybrid Couple
Significant 23| Blood Thirst
Significant 24| Heat
Significant 25| Riot
Significant 26| Alpha's Rut
Significant 27| Trackers and Rogues
Significant 28| For my Precious
Significant 29| Mark me
Significant 30| Chaos
Significant 31| Captured
Significant 32| The Bride
Significant 32| Escape Plan
Significant 33| Farewell
Significant 34| Chained Possession
Significant 35| Running Out of Time
Significant 36| The Unholy Wedding
Significant 38| The Funeral
Significant 39| Weird
Significant 40| Pregnant
Significant 41| Pregnancy Hormones
Significant 42|The Triplets
Epilogue
His Series: Book 2✓

Significant 37| Lost Soul

1.4K 49 2
By dead_paradoxcs

Chapter 37: Lost Soul

Damien's PoV

"He needs time to heal, Alpha. He's not even in the first stage of recovering, yet." I hold down my growl and just stare at my mate who's been staring at the nothingness.

While his eyes were producing unlimited tears.

"Is he... Is he going to go back the way he used before?" I was desperate.

I'm desperate to bring my mate back. Not just physically, but emotionally. I want his happy demeanor back.

I looked down at him when I received no response from the pack's doctor and saw him fidgeting with his fingers while releasing a shaky breath. An omega thing.

"It's up to him if he's going to collect himself again, Alpha. I'm sorry."

Just then, we saw Andrei quickly stood up and sprint towards the bathroom. I hissed and immediately run through the door just to saw him hunching back and puking.

I didn't hesitate and sat on the tiled floor beside him and attempt to rubbed his back but...

"No! P-Please..." he screamed and backed away, while looking at me scared.

"Sunshine, hey... It's me. It's Dammy, okay? It's-"

"P-Please no. My body's s-still sore." and he shocked me when he started sobbing and soon enough, he was endlessly crying.

My jaw gritted, my fist curling into a tight ball. My eyes turned into it's blue eyes, indicating that my wolf wants to take control and declare a massacre.

Before my wolf could even surface out, I put a barrier in my mind and locked him up. His temperamental issue isn't needed right now.

"Sunshine, he's gone. Okay? The monster who hurt you is gone, are you listening to me?" I said gently and as hardly as I could, I prevented myself from touching him.

I saw his head lift up slowly, sobbing with his trembling hands.

"We caught him and as much as I want to kill him for... traumatizing you, the vampire council took him. He's currently suffering from their punishment." I announced and saw how his pale lips would tremble.

"I'm gonna ask you a question, okay? Are you alright with that?" his crying ceased and I felt a slight relief when he cocked his head, once.

Atleast I've got a response.

"Can you tell me three things that you could see?" I ask and hope that he'll go with the flow.

I mentally frowned when he looked away.

"A-A sink, toilet... shampoo." I smiled and took a step closer to him but he flinched.

I lift both of my hands up.

"I'm not touching you. Don't be afraid." fortunately, he calmed down and I get to ask him, again.

"Can you tell me three things that you could smell?"

"Lavender, vanilla, mint... choco." I saw him tensed and was about to cry when I get closer but didn't tried to touch him.

"It's alright, sunshine. I'm here. I'm here." he tried to calm down and stopped his sobs.

"Can you tell me atleast two things you could touch?" I asked and was aware that I was only two inch far from him.

He furrowed his brows and lifted his right shaking hand. He looked at it confusedly before saying,

"My hair..."

"Very good, one more sunshine."

"Y-Your hand."

I smiled in victory when I felt his cold hands on mine. He didn't noticed that his hand moved on their own and just laid on mine. He didn't even flinch when I gently hold his other hand.

"No one will hurt you ever again, sunshine." I gently tugged him and embraced him in my arms.

"Because I will never let that happen, again." I hold back my tears when I could feel his hands encircling on my back.

For the past week he was abducted and raped, all I do was to throw things I would see whenever there's still no news about my mate. Until I busied myself on doing what the councils' job.

Because it's what's Lucas' condition.

Instruct trusted men to hunt innocent humans for the royal vampires' meals.

I was staring at him the whole night. He just passed out after I got to hug him. I was so fvcking worried because he didn't even eat his meals.

His body was so thin unlike before. His eyes that used to shine brightly were dim. He's not talking to anybody, even to me, but earlier where he answered my questions.

It's like, he's just a walking body with no soul.

I gripped my hair tightly before walking out of the room. I left the door slightly open so I could still see him even when I'm in my office that's just in front the room.

I sat on my chair and open a file that my beta delivered few days ago.

Ellah Jean Kim.

Personal Information:
Full name: Ellah Jean Montalva Kim
Mortal age: 44 years old
Vampire age: 864 years old
Vampire blood: warrior

I looked at her picture pasted on the right corner of the paper. Sunshine really got her lips and shape of face.

Husband: Sunghoon Jeon Kim (full blooded omega)
Children: (Fraternal Twins)

Real name - Luis Andrew Montalva Kim (oldest)

Real name - Louis Andrei Montalva Kim (youngest)

I raised my eyebrow when I get to see the picture of the twins. I was informed that my mate has a fraternal twin when I joined the council. Well, it was one of the advantages you'll get when you're one of the councils.

You'll get to know every information about people that surrounds you.

And this Jacy, however, is a brat that I wanted to strangle him when we got the chance to talk. He denies Andrei for being his brother, even when he knew all about it.

I remembered how he would try to punch me in the gut but to no avail. Especially when I get to tell him about my mate's abduction.

He denied Andrei but he got angry when I said that he was kidnapped.

"The fvck are you going to do? You're not going to find my twin?! He's vulnerable, for God's sake!"

"Jacy, we were looking for him since he was abducted. We're just here to let you know because he's your twin and perhaps you knew something that will help us find him?"

"Me?! You're here because you have thought that I knew something that'll help you find him when it's you that he's with when he had kidnapped? Unbelievable!"

"Jacy-"

"Enough, Leonel. We're done with him."

"Tsk!" I threw him a side glance before walking out of his house.

But when I heard who he was talking to through a phone, I came back. Barging in his house.

"You know Zedric Voltio."

"Heck, yeah. He's a friend. The fvck you care?"

"You're going to tell me where they are right now if you want to save your twin and my mate."

The door opened and Joshua came barging with his puffy red eyes. He stood up in front of me with his curling fists.

"It's about the funeral of Drei's mom. We need to schedule Tita Ellah's funeral."

My eyes instantly looked down at the picture of a lady on the file.

Ellah Jean Montalva Kim.

I will always remember how brave she fought that night. How brave she killed the man that gave her torture. How brave she sacrificed her life while telling her last words to me.

"Take care of my child, son..."

His Significant Other
by dead_paradoxcs
Plagiarism is a no-no word.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 6.4K 34
Ilsa, one of the three demon princes in Caelestes (The Demon Realm), decides to flee his home realm in search of freedom from his life of seclusion...
86.5K 3.8K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
872K 23.9K 56
Baba- This is soon to be Alpha in the Blue Moon Star's. After he finds and claims his mate that is. Baba is straight with a girl wolf. His birthday i...
605K 21.3K 25
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- A/B/O Dynamics Mpreg Profanity Mentions of Sexual Assault Rape Blood and Gore Mentions of Blood Violence Sex Smut...