๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘น โคถ ใ€Œ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ต๐’€ ๐‘ฟ...

Par starrysnite

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š.. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ข ๐™„? โž โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-f... Plus

Intro !! Woohoo !!
Your Bitchass Woke Up Late
I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore..
WHAT THE HEL- Wait Nvm It's Only A Chipmunk
Exercising - Your Worst Enemy.
As Dumb As A Roc- Boulder.
Worst Cooks In Ameri- Japan
Mr. Fox Beats Your Ass
Cancelled Sabito On Twitter
Surprise Party
R.I.P., Tanjirou's Long Hair
Old Friend
How To Kick Balls: 101
Sleepover
Haganezuka With The 'Tude
Kazumi Worries For Your Bowels
In The Depths
a/n (not rly tho, just me complaining)
Fedora Fucker
That's A Lot Of Damage!
Disney Princess
Overdramatic
Enter: Boar Bitch
Eeny Meeny Miney Moe...
Sherlock Holmes
Knee Murderer
WikiHow: To Flip Off A Lower Moon
Hang In There! (Literally!)
The Hashira's Reenactment Of Judge Judy
You Threatened.. Muzan Kibutsuji?
Get That Away From Me!
Pathetic Attempt At Charades
Mission Impossible!
Girls Don't Fart
Six In The Morning
Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!
Resentment
Truths Revealed
You Screw Yourself Over
Haganezuka Throws A Tantrum
Au Revoir!
All Aboard!
Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite!
Trouble In Paradise
Eyes Opened
Let's Make A Deal
Reunited At Last
Traitor
Bitter Goodbyes
Zombie
A Father's Love
You Turn Into An Old Man
Zenitsu's Stomach Goes Through World War III
Awkward Conversations 101
Shenanigans But Make It Fancy
Getting Blackmailed By A Toddler! Whoopee!
Who Doesn't Love Getting Slammed Into Fourteen Walls?
Second Guessing
The Hardest Thing
Eli Having No Sense Of Direction
The Return of The Psychopathic Swordsmith
Revealing The Truth
Life Without You
Enter: Flamboyant Bitch
Mission Impossible-er
Flashy Lights
Inosuke Goes Through Puberty
Another Day, Another Blackmail
Meeting
Eli Gets Extremely Humbled
Dรฉjร  Vu๏ฟผ
Disoriented
Slandering Eli, Pt. 2719
im alive !! woo!! (a/n)
The Emergence
That One Britney Spears Song
Broken Record
Enter: The First Wife
Lucky Is She
Karma, Bitch!
Missing
At Long Last
His Perspective
After The Storm
Slipped Out
Room Arrest
The Great Ice Cream War - Chocolate Vs. Vanilla
Training Dummy
Not-So Sleeping Beauty
No Ifs, Ands, Or Buts
Into The Village
Mohawk Boy
Read The Room
You're Not Schizophrenic, Are You?
The Key
A Puny Crow Kicks Your Ass
Fucked Up Version Of Excalibur
Oh No, He's Hot!
Oogies!
Somebody, Fix The Wifi..
You're Single, Aren't You?
Hips Don't Lie!
In Which: You Drown Like The Titanic

Heart to Heart

1.2K 57 34
Par starrysnite

uhhhhwhhwjfbwme hi

happy halloween, happy thanksgiving, merry christmas, happy new year?? holyyyy it's been four months im so sorry😭

please read a/n at the end (not bad i swear LMAOO)

WARNING: Swearing

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

You took long yet shallow breaths as you tried to calm yourself down as best you could. However, with all of your emotions on high, it was more than difficult — it seemed impossible.

You sniffled, before looking down at your clenched fists, "I just don't want to let anybody down.." You wiped a tear from your cheek, "I just want to get my life back."

You then trailed your eyes back up to Zenitsu, you stared at you with a frown and furrowed brows, "Is that too much to ask for..?"

Zenitsu spoke not much louder than a whisper, "No.. of course it isn't." He gently placed his hand on your wrist, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything that's happening."

He let out a light sigh, his frown growing deeper, "You don't need to prove yourself to anyone.. and you're not letting anybody down." He turned to face you, "But.. you really have to stop carrying your burdens all by yourself.."

He weakly smiled, "We're friends.. right? Friends are supposed to be there for each other.. okay?" He then averted his gaze to the floor, "You can't control everything that's bothering you.. like your brother, and your.. blood.. but the very least you can do is to process your feelings healthily.."

He pointed to himself, "So.. I'll be here to listen. No matter what. And.. you can tell me if you want me to keep anything a secret." A slight smile grew onto your face, "Us crybabies gotta be there for eachother after all.."

You then looked down at Hoshi, who sat in your lap, "But even so.. I don't think I'll ever get over the stuff I'm handling.." You chuckled to yourself, "I think.. no matter what I do.. my burdens will loom over and affect me in some way."

"That doesn't make me weak.. does it?"

Zenitsu answered without any hesitation, "No, of course not..!" He looked right into your (e/c) eyes, "You're the strongest person I've ever met, actually.."

You furrowed your brows, "I can't even perform proper techniques.. you've gotta be blind, Zenitsu.." Zenitsu pointed to himself, "I can only do one form of my technique.. do you think that I'm weak?"

"Well.. no.. obviously."

He snapped his fingers, "I disagree.. but exactly." He hummed, "You said you wanted to live life, right?" You nodded, "More than anything, actually.."

He raised his index finger to point at you, "Then, if you spend the rest of your life worrying about all of your burdens, would you even be living life at all?"

You ever so slightly widened your eyes, leaving your mouth open a bit as well, "I.. well.." The yellow haired boy lowered his finger, "I think you can answer that question for yourself."

He continued, "Life isn't gonna be perfect.. especially because we're in this god awful occupation.." You slightly giggled at his sarcasm as he went on, "..but for whatever happens.. me.. and the rest of the group.. will be here, every step of the way."

You deadpanned, before averting your vision to your cast on your foot, "That was a broken foot pun, wasn't it.." Zenitsu immediately turned pale in shock, "Wh- WHAT?"

You burst into a brief fit of laughter upon seeing his expression, "Wow, the minute I stop crying you insult me!" You sarcastically motioned a tear falling down your face with your finger, "Such a meanie..!"

Once your laughter died down, you sent Zenitsu a small smile, "Zenitsu.. thank you.." You then raised a fist, "But if you tell anybody that I broke down like that.." An irk mark grew on your forehead as you closed your eyes, "..it's over for you.."

The boy in question shuddered, "You're calling me the meanie?! Look at yourself! Plus.. who am I even going to tell!? They're all in comas!!"

Your mood suddenly deflated like a popped balloon once more as you immediately flopped down onto your back, "I forgot about that.."

You pressed your lips into a thin line, "I know Tanjirou wakes up in two months.. and Inosuke wakes up a week before him.. but.."

"What about Eli and Sōta..? Will they be okay..?"

Zenitsu practically flinched, "WH- HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!" He then blinked, "Oh. Wait.. nevermind.. future stuff.. right..?"

You merely nodded, "Yeah."

A comfortable silence fell upon the room as you both hummed in acknowledgment. Not too long after, Zenitsu spoke up, "Are you.. allowed to visit them..?"

You turned back to Zenitsu, your features showing utter disbelief, "Seriously? You think Aoi would even let me step an inch out of this room? Especially after I snuck out? No way."

You then let out a small gasp as an imaginary light bulb lit up above your head, "AHA!" Zenitsu flinched as he let out a yelp at your sudden volume, "AGH!"

You punched your fist into the palm of your hand, before turning to Zenitsu with a sly smirk, "Heeeeeeyyy... Zenitssuuuuu!" The yellow haired boy immediately started to sweat in anticipation, "Y-Yes, (Y/N)-chan..?"

You bit your lip, containing a small giggle, "Hey.. have you ever heard of the words 'field trip?'" The boy blinked in confusion, a sweatdrop making its way down his temple, "W-What.? I don't know English.."

You fought back yet another chuckle, "Well.. the words 'field trip' means something specific! It means to give your friend a piggyback ride since she can't walk, and visit your bedridden and almost dead friends!"

Hoshi hopped onto Zenitsu's arm, before violently shaking her head no and squeaking as loud as she could.

Zenitsu comically widened his eyes, "WHAAT?! THERE'S A WORD SPECIFICALLY MEANING THA-" He abruptly halted mid sentence before giving you a playful glare, "You're lying! You're so mean!"

You looked at him expectantly, before dramatically placing a hand on your head, "But Zenitsu! Even though I'm not allowed to leave my room.. I'm just wallowing in despaaaiirr!!"

You then clasped your hands together, before flashing him a pair of doe eyes, "Pretty please? With a cherry on top?"

Zenitsu bit his lip, "(Y/N)-chan..! There's no way that's going to happen as long as you have a broken foot—"

『✦』

"Zenitsu—! Stop walking so loudly or we'll get caught!"

"E-Eh?! But (Y/N)-chan.. I'd be able to hear anybody approaching!"

After only a little bit of convincing, Zenitsu had broken his inward promise to himself by helping you sneak out to check on the others. Luckily for the both of you, their room wasn't that far away.

As Zenitsu held you up on his back, he couldn't help but become slightly frazzled. It's not like he hadn't given you a piggyback before, it was just the other time, you were unconscious.

You piped up after a short few seconds, "Hey, Zenitsu." The boy hummed in acknowledgment, awaiting your response, "Do you ever get annoyed with your ears? Like.. do you ever wish that you had normal ears or something?"

He took in a brief yet deep breath, "I'm.. not really sure. It's not an annoyance.. more of like a love and hate relationship. Actually no.. mostly an annoyance."

You let out a quiet snort, "Pfft—" Zenitsu then continued as Hoshi made her way onto his head, "I mean.. during a demon slaying job.. they're helpful. It can help me stay alert. But in normal day-to-day life.. they can get pretty annoying. Plus, I can burst my eardrums easier because of it.."

As you were about to keep questioning him, he suddenly opened a nearby door, and within the room laid all four of your companions, plus Nezuko's box.

Only, they were all busted up and bruised; connected to multiple IVs, with bandages littering their bodies. Your smile slightly faltered as you gazed at their unconscious figures.

You tapped Zenitsu's shoulders with one of your free hands, "Help me stand up.." Zenitsu nodded his head and hummed, before draping one of your arms over his shoulders.

You stumbled a bit once you finally stood up, and let out a small yelp when you put a bit of pressure onto your broken foot, "EEP—! That hurts!"

Zenitsu let out a yelp as well, "AH—!! I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS!! WE'RE GOING BACK! WE'RE GOING BA— MMH!" You slapped a hand over his mouth before hissing at the poor boy, "Ssshhh!! Not yet! Plus, if you yell we'll get caught!"

Zenitsu sweatdropped and let out a sigh, "(Y/N)-chan..! Just.. be careful.." You nodded and stuck out your tongue, "Don't need to tell me twice!"

Shortly after, Zenitsu helped you hobble over to the closest bed — Eli's — before you turned back to him as Hoshi scampered up your forearm, "Could you keep watch in front of the room? Pretty please? I promise I won't do anything rash.."

Zenitsu scanned your facial features, before a light blush crept onto his features as he looked away, "F-Fine.. but (Y/N)-chan.. I swear if you-!" You ushered him out of the room, "Thanks! Bye bye! Adios!"

Once the door shut behind him, you let out a small chuckle, before setting your eyes towards Eli. His condition wasn't as bad as Tanjirou, but still was bad enough. You slightly puffed your cheeks out, "You're a moron.."

You began to fidget with the rim of his blanket, "I don't even remember much from the district.. but one thing I do know is that we were both being stupid.."

"I mean.. what the hell was that with Sōta at the end, huh? Are you really going to push one of your best friends away like that?"

You flicked his forehead, "Anyways.. I'm glad you can't hear me because of the whole coma thing right now.. but.. I'm glad you're here with me.. you know, in this world.."

"Other than the fact you've been getting way too injured.. hah.." You scratched your temple while chuckling, "Buuuutt.. that sounds hypocritical.. doesn't it? Pfft.."

Your eyes softened as you enveloped his hand within yours, "I don't know what's necessarily going to happen.. but I know one thing for sure. I'll do everything I can to make sure we get home safe.."

"Correction - we'll do everything we can to get home safe. I just know for a fact your parents are most likely still losing their shit about your disappearance. I mean, they got mad whenever you were 5 minutes late past your curfew.."

You gently released his hand before hobbling over to Sōta, wincing whenever you put a tiny bit of pressure on your broken foot. However, you knew it would heal within no time.

"Hey, Sōta. You.. have most definitely seen much better days than this, pfft." You eyed his bedridden figure, before turning to Hoshi, "You know.. sometimes when I see you injured it makes me feel a bit guilty."

"If Eli and I hadn't been transported into this world.. you wouldn't be put in harms way like this. I mean.. I wonder what you'd be doing right now. Most likely not in a small coma, though."

"I just wish you could've existed in this world without going through the main storyline. And because of this, I'm sorry."

"But.. knowing you and your stubborn self, you'll wake up in no time, I'm sure. So just.. rest up for now, alright?"

After working up a small sweat of hopping to the other side of the room, you practically flopped down onto Inosukes bed, "Goddammit, man! Can't wait til my stupid leg heals!"

You then sat upright, cracking your back in the process. You glanced at Inosuke's raw face, with his boar head being on the side table, "Look at you, so called king of the mountains."

"I hate you for having such a terrible fate in the manga during the last mission we went on. It had me sweating my non existent balls off.."

"But.. I'm glad you're still here, and significantly looking much better than you did in the manga, but you still look like ass."

"You better wake up soon, okay? I need someone to bicker with while Eli's out cold, after all.." You snickered into your fist, "Kidding, kidding. But seriously, wake up soon.. or else!!"

You said the last part with a deepened and threatening voice, before taking a deep inhale. You averted your vision over to Tanjirou, the one whom you had been dreading to see the most.

Not in a bad way — no, not at all. You were just overwhelmed and worried for the boy. After all, he was in the worst condition, and even though you knew he would turn out to be okay, it was still quite scary.

You carefully made your way over to Tanjirous bed, a small frown creeping through your once lightened features. You held his calloused hand within yours as you let out a light sigh, "Dammit, Tanjirou.. you've really gotta stop getting this injured.. even though it's bound to happen."

Your brows lowered, "I really do love you, you know?" You spluttered before mentally facepalming, "Godd.. that sounded corny as hell. Taken straight out of a coming of age movie..!"

After your short term embarrassment died down, you went on, "When I first entered this world, I was confused, but also excited. The only part I was excited about was meeting you."

"I mean, remember when we first met? I had utterly embarrassed myself and sulked in a corner because of it? God, how did you even want to be my friend?!"

"But.. I'm glad I met you, Tanjirou. You're one of the most important people in my life right now. I just wish we could'be met in a world where demons weren't coming for our heads."

You let out a brief sigh as you furrowed your brows, looking downwards at your somewhat rough hands, "I.. I wish I could've found some way to protect you two years ago, so you wouldn't have gotten dragged into this mess.."

An image of Nezuko flickered in your mind.

"..so that Nezuko wouldn't have gotten dragged into this mess."

Despite your gloominess, you cracked a weak smile, "I'll be waiting for you to wake up, Tanjirou. We all will be waiting for you. When you do, we'll forge our own path through this world.."

"..together."

You leaned forwards, your lips making contact with his forehead of steel. You gave his limp hands a tiny yet gentle squeeze, before backing away.

You leaned against the wall as you hopped your way to the door, before you heard Zenitsu speaking unnecessarily loud from the other side of the wall, "Oh, you wanna go into the room? The one I'm standing in front of?"

You let out a small yelp as a shiver ran through your body, "Eep!" Your eyes darted around the room, looking for a suitable hiding spot.

A young woman's agitated voice - one louder than Zenitsu's - soon followed, "Are you- yes! I want to go in! Were you raised by a pack of boars?!"

You let out a small snort, 'His IQ got compared to Inosuke's! No fucking way!' The woman's tone then grew suspicious, "What was that sound? Coming from in there?"

Your eyes instantly widened.

'SHITSHITSHITSHIT—'

Your eyes landed on a closet door, to which you started to hop as fast as you could to.

Meanwhile, you could hear Zenitsu and the woman bickering.

"W-What do you mean.. miss? There's nothing but patients in that room.."

You heard an exasperated sigh, "That's my point! I'm a visitor! Look, if you don't let me in within the next.." She paused before continuing, "I'll give you five seconds, before I push my way past you!"

Sweat drops fell across your forehead as you barreled into the closet, hissing in pain, "Ow! Shit! Oh, goddammit! Stupid fucking- AGH!" A broom within the closet fell onto your head, which caught you off guard.

Zenitsu began to ramble, desperately trying to contain her, "Uh- erm—!"

She tapped her foot, "5..."

The boy pointed at her familiar uniform, "Y-You're wearing a demon slayer uniform, right? So.. you're a demon slayer!! Aha what a small world! I am too—"

"4..."

You scrambled back up to your feet, peeking through the slits of the door.

"3..."

You whispered in a quiet voice, so only Zenitsu could hear you from the hallway, "Just.. let her in. I'm hiding!"

You heard Zenitsu let out a hum of acknowledgment, before he completely sidestepped the door, "Just.. go in. I'm not going to stop you anymore..." Not even a second later, a woman burst through the door.

She was a youthful woman of color, looking to be in her early 30s. Her rich brown skin along with the pale patches speckled on her face complimented her curly bangs and shoulder length curls.

She wore the infamous demon slayer outfit, but it was unbuttoned down the middle. Underneath her top were wrapped bandages that acted as a bra. It was followed by the typical slayer pants and sandals. She adorned small golden hoops on her ears as well.

After scanning the room with her deep brown irises, she locked eyes with Eli and Sōta.

"Sōta.. Hugh...!"

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

Word Count: 3051

woah kinda forgot this story existed😭
i came back all of a sudden with over 2k notifs and was shocked.. thank u for all the support even while I was in hiatus <33

lets just get to the point here haha — i really don't have a strong interest for demon slayer anymore

buttt

i'm going to continue to write (when i feel like it and have time). keep in mind, updates will not be regular. they may take a month, a week — whenever i feel like doing this!

(i have a whole ass storyline planned in my head, so i'll be damned if it just goes to waste 😭😭)

plus, s3 is coming out soon, so i'm sure i'll raise from the dead then LMAAOO

i want to thank you all for your support, even when i vanished! i don't think there'll be another chapter for a couple of weeks though, please forgive me!

see ya in the next chapter !! :))

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

503K 24.9K 38
โ My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. โž - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...
7K 158 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro ร— Fem! Demon reader] "Sสœแด‡'s ษชษดแด…แด‡แด‡แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€า“แดœสŸ ส™แดœแด› I า“แด‡แด€ส€ แดษดแด„แด‡ สœแด‡ส€ สแดแดœษดษขแด‡ส€ sษชส™สŸษชษดษข ษชs ษขแดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ...
8.6K 322 17
You somehow end up lost in Japan, having little to no memory of your life before, or any understanding of the land and people here. But you meet extr...
11.5K 480 12
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ.."WHY ARE HOT PEOPLE AFTER ME!?!?" . โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ...You were just was just a 'normal girl', yes, super normal despite the fact that a secret organization...