Downton Abbey Imagines and On...

By -Clint_Barton-

Hello so this is a book filled with Game Of Thrones One Shots and Imagines. You may request any ideas you wou... More

Introduction
Sybil Crawley- Packing (c)
Mary Crawley- Tight (c)
Sybil Crawley- Dress (c)
Matthew Crawley- Influenza (c)
William Mason- Dance (c)
Anna Smith- Illness (c)
William Mason- Fayre (c)
Matthew Crawley- Help (c)
Sybil Crawley- Kitchen Love (c)
Matthew Crawley- Birth: Part 1 (c)
Matthew Crawley- Birth: Part 2 (c)
Sybil Crawley- Love Will Prevail (c)
Edith Crawley- Jobs (c)
Anna Smith- Injury (c)
Mary Crawley- Pregnancy (c)
Lavinia Swire- Worries (c)
Ethel Parks- Tears (c)
William Mason- Piano (c)
Mary Crawley- Chores (c)
Tom Branson- Car Trip (c)
Sybil Crawley- New Lives (c)
Mary Crawley- Unlawful (c)
Tom Branson- Nanny (c)
Matthew Crawley- Baby: Part 1 (c)
Matthew Crawley- Baby: Part 2 (c)
Tom Branson- Proposal (c)
Matthew Crawley- Rattle (c)
Mary Crawley- Sybil (c)
Tom Branson- Spanish Influenza (c)
Cora Crawley- Visit (c)
Prompts
Prompts 2.0
Word Prompts
More Prompts
Kiss Prompts
Even More Prompts
Musical Prompts
Musical Prompts 2.0
Tom Branson- Spider (c)
New Prompts
Mary Crawley- Hidden Love (c)
Christmas and Winter One Shots
Tom Branson- Maid (c)
Sybil Crawley- Passion (c)
Matthew Crawley- Crash (c)
Tom Branson- Love (c)
New Star Wars and Musical Theatre One Shot Books
Anna Smith- Curls (c)
Christmas and Winter One Shots
Musical Prompts 3.0
Prompts 3.0
Please Send in Requests
Please Send In Requests
Christmas and Winter One Shots
Prompts 4.0
Christmas and Winter One Shots

Matthew Crawley- Worry (c)

380 6 0
By -Clint_Barton-

You had been encouraged from a young age to marry well and find love from there, not the other way around. Your father had arranged your marriage to Matthew and when you met, there wasn't an initial spark but with time you had gotten to get to know one another, and you did begin to love him. The two of you had a house with land and servants, and there wasn't a care in the world, at least not until you had been wed for three months and found out you were pregnant.

It had never been a question whether you would have children, it was just when. You had hoped you'd have some time to build your lives together before a child was added to the equation, but you accepted the change in plan and hoped for things to work out. Matthew was excited to have a child with you, but he changed a lot after he found out about the pregnancy.

He only wanted what was best for you and your child, but it took control of him, and he was desperate to make sure nothing bad happened to either of you. It was an out-of-control protection, leaving you barely able to think for yourself, let alone do anything without him panicking that somehow it would lead to harm to you or the baby. You appreciated that he cared but it was becoming tedious.

You started keeping things to yourself, not wanting to worry him more and just holding onto the belief that he would go back to the man you married once you gave birth.

As your due date was nearing, you realised something wasn't quite right. You were beginning to feel intense cramps in your abdomen but with whatever it was, you didn't want to let on to an issue with Matthew as it would only result in causing him far more stress. The pains came and went at regular intervals, but you tried to keep them hidden from those around you.

You were sat stitching onto a blanket for the baby's nursery when the pains hit you again. A groan escaped you, instantly snapping your husband's attention to you. In an instant he rushed to your side, fear and concern within his eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"They're just active today," you winced, trying to smile to him but it was impossible to not show the pain on your face.

Matthew could tell that you were lying instantly. "How long have you been in pain?"

"Since last night," you admitted.

He let out a huff, more of frustration than anything more, as he rushed to the cord that he pulled to call for a servant to meet you both in the room.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He demanded.

"I didn't want to worry you," you said. "I'm sorry."

He returned to your side, crouching down beside you, cupping your cheek in his hand.

"You needn't apologise to me. I do worry about you both and that is why we are going to call for Dr Clarkson straight away to make sure that you are both fine."

With his assistance, you managed to reach your feet, just as one of the maid's appeared in the doorway, ready to be sent to make the call, whilst your husband helped you up to your bed, ready for whatever the doctor needed to do for you.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

995K 19.3K 200
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED AS THIS BOOK IS FINISHED PLEASE LOOK AT AT SECOND ONESHOT BOOKS IF YOU WANT TO REQUEST A CHARACTER. So since I love so many femal...
2.5K 25 18
One shots and imagines of multiple shows/movies/universes! Requests are always open, it may just take a bit to get to them since they deserve to be w...
5.7K 51 3
Game of thrones one shots that come to my mind on various occasions. I think they will be mostly about my favorite characters but we shall see. If yo...
60.9K 473 61
Hey guys !! So this is a ''book'' of one-shots (like it says in the title XD). I'll be writing about different series/movies characters 😁 ⚠️ There a...