๐‹'๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ ๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐š

By iltradito

๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง , ๐ข ๐”ฐ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ ใ€ More

โ–ฌโ–ฌ

โ–ฌ ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ‰๏ฝ โ–ฌ

125 11 4
By iltradito

LILY AND NICHOLAS CARMEN MARRIED YOUNG . Nicholas a smart and ambitious web developer in the new era of the internet, his wife a housekeeper .
SOON AFTER THE PAIR MARRIED , Lily fell pregnant with their son 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄́𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐍 .
Something that made Nicholas worried , he was excited for the child .

NICHOLAS HAD A GROWING SECRET ] his abuse of drugs and alcohol | and while working harder for a job promotion to provide for his wife and future child . His dependance grew , and grew and grew . This addiction lead to his termination and the downfall of his family .

LILY GAVE BIRTH on SEPTEMBER 16th , to a baby boy , born with green and gold eyes and a mess of golden hair , and so his name was 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄́𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐍 : the golden one .

As he grew , his hair turned brown , and the gold in his eyes got brighter , unaware of his future , or the tragic life that awaited him .

NICHOLAS  STAYED  HOME  WITH  HIS  SON ,  and  everyday  his  hatred  grew  ,   if  his  wife  wasn't  pregnant ,  he'd have had no reason to work harder,  and  he'd have kept  his  job  .   Every  fault  found  a  way  to  be  pinned  onto  the  baby  ,   the  drugs  only  worsening  his  thoughts  . 

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄́𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐍  was  neglected  for  the  first  three  years  of  his  life  .  Left  to  fend  for  himself  until  his  mother  came  home  ,  fed  him  and  left  him  again  .   She  was  too  tired  ,  dealing  with  him , work  and  her  husband  . 

WHEN HE WAS THREE HE EXPERIENCED something completely new : violence . His father's state had deteriorated further , Nicholas starting to hit the boy for any offense . Soon seeking  excuses  to lay  his  hands  on  his  son  . 

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄́𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐍 grew to be scared , learning to hide and avoid his father's wrath , to no avail. Scars and wounds littered his skin consistently. Gashes from being whipped leaving large ones over his back , the lack of food and care leaving him thin and weak .
He would be locked in a cabinet  if  Nicholas  felt  he  was  in  the  way .  On  top  of  everything ,  he  would  simply  have  to  sit  while  his  father  brought  girls  over,  his  affairs  a  secret  from  Lily.

WHEN  HE  WAS  SIX  YEARS  OLD  ,   his  parents  handed  him  a  baby  ,   a  little  girl  :  his  little  sister  .  Lily told him,  she  was  his  responsibility  from  then  on.  So ,  he  named  her  and  he  protected  her ,
caring  for  her  to  the  best  of  his  ability.    𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄́𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐍  would  give  her  whatever  food  he  received  once  she  was  old  enough.  Making  sure  her  stomach  was  always  full .

WHEN  HE  WAS  SEVEN,  his  father  acquired  a  gun  from  his  sister:  Evelyn.  A  woman  who  blamed  Lily  and  her  children  for  her  brother's  state.

SHE  TOOK  ADVANTAGE  OF  NICHOLAS  ,  and  convinced  him  to  get  rid  of them,  once  and  for  all. 

THE  NEXT  MONTHS  WERE  HELL  FOR  THE  THREE.  A  gun  held  in  their  face  for every  small  thing.   Lily  realizing  her  husband  wished  to  kill her,  decided  to  leave  with  the  children,  hoping  she's  find  some  orphanage  that  would  take  them  so  she  could start  her  life  over.

THE  DAY  BEFORE  𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄́𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐍'S  EIGHTH  BIRTHDAY  ] 
Nicholas  found  out  about  the  plan,  and  he  did  it.  Shooting  Lily  dead  in  the  kitchen ,  he  aimed  at  his  son,  only  grazing  him  with  the  bullet.   realizing  he  only  had  one  more  to  use ...  he  panicked  and  turned  it  on  himself .   Leaving  his  son  to  witness  the  entire  incident.  Forever  scarring  it  into  his  mind.

HE RAN WITH HIS SISTER, and all the money he could find in the house ... making his way to a new country where no one could find him , changing his name along the way . ElIJAH FRIEDMAN was born.

THEY WERE HOMELESS, for eight years more , his sister happily starting school at age five while he worked and studied . learning everything he should have at school, Elijah joined in sixth grade , finding he enjoyed it, he would study and work harder. Befriending a boy along the way.

HE DIDN'T KNOW , that his new friend was the son of one of FORMULA ONE'S BIGGEST SPONSORS. Once his friend found out that elijah liked racing, he invited him to kart often.

HE  WAS  A  GOOD  DRIVER,  memorizing  tracks  and  making  moves  as  if  he'd  been  doing  it  much  longer.
People noticed him.
He was accepted into the FERRARI ACADEMY , when he was 16. Having had an incident where his friend found out about his and his sisters living situation, his friend provided him with a place to live.

HE HAD  A  GIRLFRIEND ,  her  brother  being  a  driver  too,   she  was  his  first  love.  He  didn't  realize  she  was  horrible,  that  her  coercing  him  into  sexual  actions  was  wrong. He  felt  disgusting  after  it  and  he  thought  he  was  being  ungrateful, ungrateful  that  someone  was  willing  to  '  love '  him. 

HE CRASHED WITH HER BROTHER ,  when  he  was  sixteen, they  were in  F2 .  Her  brother  sustained  little  damage,  but  his  car ...  slightly damaged  from a  previous tussle  simply  crumbled.  He  was  inside...  and  he  was covered  red  with  blood. 

HIS  GIRLFRIEND  STAYED,  at  his  side  when he  recovered,  but he  had  begun  to  hate  her  brother. 
she was scared  Elijah would  leave  her,  so  when he  was  passed  out  due  to  his  pain  medication.  She  carved  her  name  into  his  skin.  The  pain didn't  alert  him,  everything  already  hurt,  and  he  was sound  asleep. 

HE  STAYED  WITH  HER  FOR  TWO  MORE  YEARS. 
having been  offered  a  ferrari  contract  when he  was  eighteen.  He  decided  to  leave  her.  Her  name  still permanently  scarred  onto  his  skin.
HE MADE A DEAL WITH HER BROTHER, a stupid bet. One made to ensure he would never succeed.

IF ELIJAH WON 16 CHAMPIONSHIPS, HIS ENEMY WOULD PUBLICLY ANNOUNCE THAT THE CRASH WAS HIS FAULT.

Elijah took it seriously, and he won.

WHEN HE WAS TWENTY, he was racing . it was the day before his birthday , hardest day of the year.
THE NIGHT RACE, it was intense, but he won... Elijah crossed the finish line 2 minutes after midnight and won his first world championship at the exact age of 21.

HE BROKE RECORDS , that night and he enjoyed it.

AT  THE  AGE  OF  twenty six , jaime  had  won  six world  titles ,  and  he  was  up  for  yet  another, and  he was  so  happy , excited  and  ready . every  win improved  his  self  esteem, made him feel worth something. the twenty six year old prepped for the end of the season, hoping to add another CHAMPIONSHIP under his belt.

NOTHING COULD PREPARE HIM for what came. as the monegasque made his way around the track, he was HIT, a car ramming him from the side. jaime's car flipping and rolling into the grass, FIRE ERUPTING around the car as his fuel tank leaked, he managed to escape his seat belt and crawl out of the scrap of a car. getting hit with shrapnel as the fire finally got to the car, collapsing.

JAIME WAS in a COMA for ten days, smoke in his lungs, two broken ribs, multiple pieces of metal embedded in his skin in various places. his most notable scar from the incident was on his cheek a line , running down around two inches long.

JAIME WOULD BE OUT of racing for the next year, EXTREME ptsd and his injuries affecting everything. so he watched, helplessly as his replacement driver messed up, over , and over, and over, unable to do anything.

AS THE SEASON ENDED, his team in last place, barely any points racked up, he forced his boss to let him driver, though physically healed, mentally ... he wasn't doing well. Jaime felt TERRIFIED during the three practices and quali, getting third... not good enough in his mind,
he dealt with it , finishing the race at second.

He soon recovered from his fears, back to winning races, getting pole, racking up points like it was NOTHING,

JAIME CONTINUED RACING well into his thirties, deciding he'd retire in his forties. jaime wanted to retire to let someone younger accomplish something, after all, he had won the world championship SIXTEEN times. he would teach, at the academy, help teens make their way towards the sport he loved so much.

HIS LAST SEASON, he was forty four, doing well, he wasn't trying for a championship, this year... he wanted to have as much fun as he could, so he did. jaime would help younger drivers, he'd joke around, and wouldn't scold himself for getting anything less than FIRST.

It was MONZA, jaime lined up his car, fourth in qualifying, he was focused, but still relaxed. thirty six laps into the race, his tires were SHOT, engine FALTERING.
as he questioned what was going on, he slowed, driving near the wall so he was safe.

two cars hit each other behind him, spinning out of control, one hitting him in the back, the other spinning into his side... THAT WAS HIS LAST RACE.

THE IMPACT KILLED HIM IMMEDIATELY

jaime's number was RETIRED, his trophy's displayed in his room of the museum. the single photo of his mother and her infant son, kept in a case, in front of his first trophy.  HE DIED, three days before his birthday, two days before his mother died, one day before the anniversary of his first championship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 10.3K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
186K 5.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
909K 34.7K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...