her ghost a Ben hargreeves x...

By fandom_xreaders

y/n hargreeves or number 8 has been blamed for the death of her bother. it's put a lot of weight on her for y... More

chapter 1
chapter2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

chapter 5

304 10 1
By fandom_xreaders

y/n pov

me and klaus used the briefcase again and was back on the bus from whenever we where on it. both me and Klaus's hand where covered in blood. we both had blank stares on our faces. the sun was shinning out side. i looked over at klaus who had tears rolling down his cheek. i rested my head on his shoulder. he put his head on mine and i heard him crying softly over me. we got off the bus and klaus looked down at the briefcase before looking up at the bench and slamming the briefcase on it. sparks flew out of it before he threw it. it exploded and klaus screamed. he fell down to his knees. i walked over to him and he rested his head on my knees. i rubbed his arm as he sobbed curling himself into a ball. i brought him back to the academy. 

"im... bath" klaus stuttered. 

"mhmm" i hummed. "yell if you need something" he nodded and slowly walked upstairs. i watched for a second before walking upstairs and sitting down against the wall near the bathroom. i started at teh floor when i heard the sound of the helicopter blades. then muffled voices in my head. i heard the screaming of people yelling at someone to there friends who theyve lost. then i started seeing things again. i heard teh gun fire all around and the lights started dimming around me. i felt tears rolling down my face. i got pulled out of the trance by hearing klaus gasp and start breathing heavy. he walked out of the bathroom and saw me on the floor. he reached out his hand. 

"you ok?" he asked quietly. 

"yeah i guess. you"

"i-uh dont know" 

i took his hand and stood up. 

i got changed quickly...

and then walked into klaus room. he was trying to find his shirt. i had grabbed teh first aid kit and sat down. i touched the spot on my neck from hazel and cha cha. i had a lot of new scrapes and deep cuts. i looked at my side and took the needle and started to stitch up the deep cut on my side. 

"oh boy" klaus said as he found his shirt. i heard a knock at the door. me and klaus looked up and five was standing in the doorway. 

"you ok" five asked looking at us 

"hey yeah we just...long night" klaus said

"more than one from teh looks of it" five chuckled. 

"yeah"

"dont rember the dog tags" five said looking at the ones around both of our necks. 

"yeah they belonged to a friend"

"how about that new tatoo"

"you know i dont totally rember getting it. like i said it was a long night"

"you did it didnt you"

"what are you talking about" i asked tieing off the thread. 

"you know i can recognize the symptoms klaus and y/n"

"symptons of what" we asked

"the jet lag. full body itch"

klaus sighed sitting down next to me. 

"headache that feels like osmeone shoved a box o0f cotten up into your nose adn through your brain" 

we both looked up at him. 

"you guys going to tell me about it?"

"your pals when tyhey broke into teh house and they couldnt find you. they took us hostage instead" klaus said 

"and in return you stole their breifcase" five asked

"yeah. i thought there was money in it or i could pawn it you know whatever. and then we opened it"

"and the next thing you knew you were...where?" five asked "or should i say when" he said with a small smile.

"what diffrence does it make"

"what diff-uh-okay how long where you gone"

"almost a year" me and klaus said

"a year" five said "do you know what this means?"

"yeah im ten months older now" klaus said. 

"no this isnt any sort of joke klaus. hazel and cha-cha will do whatever they can to get the breifcase. where is it now?"

"gone" i mumbled

"i destroyed it" klaus said "poof"

"what the hell were you thinking" five asked

"what do you care"

"what do i care. i needed it you moron, so i could get back. i-i could start over" five said

"just...just..." klaus said getting up

"where you going" five asked

"interrogations over just...leave"

five looked over to me while i continued wrapping my stomach with bandages.  he then looked at Klaus's desk before grabbing a random paper and writing on it. i packed up the first aid kit. 

"you uh need anything" i asked

"you confuse me" he said

"what?"

"well you went through some by the looks of it a terrible event of being kidnapped and going to whatever time you went and contiue to worry about others more than you"

"uh yeah that started after ben died." i said

"alright..." he looked back at the paper. "i might need your help" i smiled softly and he walked out of klaus's room and into his own. i followed him and sat in the chair. he had a manicin with him. he would randomly talk to it witch i didnt mind. at one point he looked at me. 

"your the only person who hasnt questioned me talking to a manicin." he said. "why"

"well i talked to pictures of ben. it helped me i guess. i dont find it very odd"

"hmm alright" 

he then turned back to writting on his wall. after a while he started talking again

"oh. i think iv got soemthing delores" he mumbled. i heard footsteps coming down the hall and lurther was in the door way. "its tenuous but promising" five continued. 

"who you talking to. whats all this?" lurther asked. 

"its a probablity map." five responded. luther looked over at me with a confused look. i shrugged

"dont ask me. klaus left me so i asked five if he needed anything" i said

"probabily of what" luther said nodding at me

"of whos death could save the world. ive narrowed it down to four" five responded. i stood up and walked over near luther

"are you saying one of these four people causes the apocalypse?" luther asked

"no im saying their death might prevent it"

"oh...im not following"

time is fickle, luther. the slightest alteration in events can lead to massivley diffrent outcomes in the time continuum. the butterfly effect" five started. "so all i have to fo isd find the people with teh greatest probabiltuy of impactin the time line wherever they may be and kill them"

"oh yeah..." luther looked to where five had circled the names. i followed his glance

"miltion green" i said

"so whos he, a terrorist or something" luther asked

"i belive he is a gardener" five responded. i stiffled a laugh as i watched luthers face. 

"you cant be serious. wait this is maddness five yo-" luther cut himself off when five pulled out a huge gun. i backed up a little. 

"wh-whered you get that" i asked amused

"in dads room" five said calmly. i nodded slowly. "i think he used it to shoot a rhinoceros. its a similart modle i used at work" he picked it up. "nice shoulder fit and highly reliable"

"alright" i said sitting back down to watch this unfold. 

"but you cant...this guy milton is just an innocent man" luther said

"its basic math" five said. i looked around the math covered wall. 

"doesnt look basic" i mumbled earning a glare from both guys. 

"his death could potentianlly save teh lives of billions. if i did nothing hes be dead in four days anyways. the apocolypse wont spare anyone" five said turning back to luther

"we dont do this kind of thing" luther said

"we are not doing anything. i am"

"i cant let you go and kill innocent people. no matter how many lives you'll save:

"well good luck stopping me" five said with a smirk.

"your not going anywhere." luther than grabbed the manikin and opened the window holder it about the street

"put...her...down" five said through gritted teeth and pointing the gun at him. i stood up in shock. 

"put the gun down. your not killing anyone. i know shes important to you so dont make me do this. its either her or the gun. you desided" luther said. they started at each other for a second before luther dropped it. five teleported over dropping the gun adn grabbing deloes. 

"i can keep doing this all day" luther said. five sighed "i know your a good person five. other wise you wouldnt have risked everything to comeback here to save us all. but your not on your own anymore" five looked at me and luther as luther wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me over. i chuckled.

"this is one way. but its just about impossible" five said

"more impossible than what brought you back here?" i asked. they started planning and i looked at them. 

"hey uh have you seen klaus" i asked

"no"

"shit. you guys plan this ill go find the druggie" i said they nodded and contiued talking. i started to look around town when i saw a famiair car at a motel. it was diegos. i walked over to it. i saw diego hiding behind an icecream truck in his car. he waved me over and i jumped in teh back seat behind him

"bingo" he said after a little bit. 

"you do know that killing these people is not gonna make you fell any better" klaus said to deigo

"your planning to kill someone two. jeez what is with this family and murder" i said. i heard a soft laugh next to me but it wasnt the boys infront of me. i clicked my tounge as i looked next to me seeing nothing. i sighed. deigo looked at klaus.

"yeah but when its done...im going to sleep like a baby" he said

"sure you will" klaus said takeing a huge sip of the bottle he had. i leaned foward and took it

"hey!" he yelled

"i just had to listen to five and luther argue over a gun and manikin give me a drink" i said before taking a sip and passing it back. i looked back up at the balcony adn saw hazel with an icebucket. diego saw him two.

"stay in the car. y/n come with me" diego said pointing to klaus.

"what are you talkin about? this guy tortured me" klaus said

"i have a plan" deigo said before getting out of teh car. i followed suit. we walked up the stairs to the door. i held my hands out ready to use my powers if necessary. 

"so what excatly is the plan here big guy" klaus asked as he walked up behind us

"i told you to stay in the car"

"yeah but you also told me licking a nine-volt battery would give me pubes"

"we were eight" klaus shrugged and started walking fowards before deigo stopped him

"uh-uh uh-uh" 

"what come on"

"for once i need you to listen to me ok" diego said pulling klaus down the stairs. "now go back to the car. if we dont come out in two minuets them means were probably dead." he said as we got to the bottem of the stairs and grabbing his shoulders.

"so"

"that happens go get help ok?"

"yeah okay okay okay okay" klaus stayed at the bottem of the stair as we went up. deigo saw him and pointed to the car. 

"okay"

we made it to teh top of the stairs and to teh door. diego kicked teh door open and the tv was playing. the room was empty. then we heard car tiers. we walked over to the baconly and saw there car leaving. cha cha started shooting at us from her window. diego ran around to teh stairs while i put up a foce field. i heard deigo graunt as one hit him and then i saw klaus pull him away. they pulled out of the parking lot and i dropped the force feild and turned to see diego adn klaus. 

"oh man. see? you used to think i was an idiot" klaus said

"i still think your an idoit" deigo said

"there getting away" i said pushing past them

"you're welcome" klaus said as we rushed down the stairs. 

"shit" i muttered

"get in the car oh..." Diego said as we looked at teh popped tires. 

"was this all part of your master plan" klaus asked

"shut up"

i looked over to the ice-cream truck klaus was leaning on and saw a figure leaning next to him looking at me. it flickered back out but not before i heard

"klaus is she ok" the figure asked worried. klaus looked over at me and i looked at him then let out a sigh. the voice was the very same voice i had been hearing over the past...uh year? day? i dont know anymore. 

"y/n are you ok. you look like you've seen a ghost" Diego asked. i looked over at him and nodded. 

"i think so." i said. i looked back over at the person who then disappeared. i shook my head and Diego got an idea.

---------

we started driving down in the ice-cream truck. i was sitting in teh middle of teh two boys holding onto their seats for dear life. i saw five and Luther standing near a car. klaus waved at them as we continued driving.

"go faster" Diego yelled. klaus hit them and they flew backwards. i laughed until we ran into the car Infront of us sending me flying forwards into the windshield and onto the other car. 

"shit klaus" i yelled. the boys were groaning in teh two front seats. "fuck this that hurt"

Luther threw something before running over to us. i jumped off teh other car and went to help Diego. we ran to the car Luther came in. he put klaus and Diego in the backseats while i ran and jumped in teh passenger seat.

"go go go!" klaus yelled

"lets go" i heard the voice say again hitting the dashboard. i looked and saw teh person disappear again. i leaned my head back on teh head rest.

"i think im going crazy" i breathlessly laughed. 

"i think we all are" Luther said next to me. i chuckled. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 199 17
Y/N Hargreeves, also known as Number Eight, returned to her home for her father's funeral. But what happens when Number Five returns and bring them n...
328 12 5
Can one fix anothers heart after they broke it and left it in pieces for years? A fucked up love story. Will Number Five and Number Eight finally g...
198K 3.4K 23
What happens when Diego takes his powerful fiancée to meet his family... after his father dies. The story follows the series' events with the recent...
586K 10.6K 30
"Cute husband you have. Always cares about his family," The Handler says as she puts on her sunglasses. "Why don't you try and get a husband of your...