The Blue Siren (Spider-Man x...

By StarryEyedLittleOne

In Blue Siren we follow Y/N, a young woman who must grapple with both her incredible abilities and the trauma... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27:
28:
29:
30:
Mini-Advertisement:
Epilogue:

19

55 5 0
By StarryEyedLittleOne

Wanda's PoV:

I sit on the bed folding my clothes. I systematically place each piece of clothing into a suitcase. If I have to flee to make sure Y/N is alright I would do it no doubt. She's like my sister.

I stand up from the bed and walk over to the closet to grab my last pair of shoes left in there. I hold the few souvenirs scattered across the room. I pick my suitcase up and head to the door. As the door slides open I hear a voice calling to me. I look behind me. Vision walked through my door and stood still in front of my bed. He fiddles with his fingers.

"Wanda where are you going?"

"Vis, I need to lay low for the time being..."

"So you just want to leave?"

"I have to Vision!" Tears start forming. I walk closer to Vis. I caress his cheek.

He remains quiet. "I found a nice place in Edinburgh," I mutter.

"I am sorry for telling you that Y/N is dangerous."

"Vis, you only used what you knew..."

"But that doesn't make it better does it!"

"It's ok Vis, really I'm not mad anymore..."

He sighs deeply, "What if I come with you..."

"What Vis no... I can't expect you to do that, you have a life here Vis..."

"Wanda I'm not asking because I just feel like I owe you, I want to Wanda."

"Why Vis, why would you want to do that..."

"I don't entirely know, but every time I'm with you it reminds me of happiness. I- I love you, Wanda."

I turn around, and he just said it. He loves me. I turn back to him. I cup his cheek in my hand. He leans in closer, and his lips touch mine. Is this love? 

Vision picks the suitcase up. We wander down the hall toward the exit. As we walk my eyes catch a glimpse of an unfamiliar face. A blonde man walks past us.

Y/N POV:

Ebony, the cat, walks closer as I lounge on the couch. Agatha is out. Ebony meows for my attention. I reach toward her and scratch her head. I lift myself up from the bed.

I snoop around the house a bit. I open the kitchen cupboards. There is a locked hatch behind the cans of food. Something is behind there. Something is calling me. I need to get behind there.

I reach toward the hatch. My fingers caress the lever to open it. Just as I try and open it I hear a voice behind me. I look behind me. It's Agatha.

"I wouldn't do that if I were Honeybunch!"

"How did you get here?"

"It's the basics of teleporting, it's the baby things!"

"Then why aren't you teaching me these baby things?"

"Because you aren't ready for it!"

"I am, but you won't teach me!"

"Then start showing me that you are ready for it!"

My fingers start glowing blue, "What is behind here Agatha?!"

"Honey, you don't want to do this!" She lifts her hands, it glows purple.

"Me neither!"

"Then don't!"

"I can't because you are hiding things from me!"

"I am not, I am protecting you from this corruption."

Her fingers blacken. Her appearance becomes a lot more evil-looking!

"This is what corruption does to a person!"

"Corruption from what?"

"From this!" She pulls the darkhold out of the cupboard, and everything that was in front of it topples over it.

"Dang it Agatha, I'm going to have to clean this!"

"Shut it, child!"

"Ok..."

"The darkhold corrupts your soul. The person you are from using it the first time to now isn't the same people!"

"But who says that I'd be corrupted, you told me that I'm in that thing!"

"I am not willing to take that chance!"

"Why?!"

"Because I asked her to!" A familiar voice echoes through the hallway.

I walk toward the voice and I turn around the corner. Nat leans against the wall. I can't believe it's her! I jump toward her, wrapping my arms around her. She seems shocked. She wraps her arms around me. This is the first time in a month that I've seen anybody other than Agatha!

Agatha walks toward us. "So we finally meet, huh?"

I look at Nat, "Wait, so you knew that I was here?"

"Basically, yeah! I had a tracker put on you. For discreet reasons, only I knew, not your dad, not Peter, nobody... Only me."

"Why?"

"We believe that you are in trouble Y/N!"

"Wait why?" Agatha questions us from behind me.

"Because Agatha, after the information that you gave us on the three witches, we believe that we found the second witch."

"Scarlet or the Serpent?"

"They think they found the Golden Serpent! I did a bit of digging of my own, into organizations such as Sword and also S.H.I.E.L.D. Apparently, they found an anomaly recently after you had left."

"But where?!" I can feel my power start building up inside of me. I start to feel scared.

"When I tell you this, you shouldn't overreact because this might just be speculation!" She looks at me with worry in her eyes.

"Just tell me!"

"Ok fine, we found traces of them in a café near your apartment, in the compound, and..." 

"And what Nat!"

"And The Midtown School of Science and Technology."

"Wait, the compound, my school, a café near my apartment! It's like they are trying to follow me, trying to get to me?"

"That's why you are safe here Y/N!" Agatha advises.

"I understand that but what about the people that know me, but isn't safe?"

"I have a contact in S.H.I.E.L.D, believe me, they are safe!"

I turn to Agatha, "Is there any way I can warn Peter?"

"There is one, but it is going to take time to teach you this!"

"Ok fine, but let's start immediately!"

Peter's PoV:

Ned and I stand in the middle of the hallway. He is trying to make plans for the broken death star. He gets distracted as he stares behind me. I look behind me, the same blonde girl that was flirting with him earlier is now in his school!

 "Oh shit, 12 o... I am really sorry, I forgot about Y/N."

"No worries man, she might like you!" 

"Dude stop it..."

The girl walks forward. She walks past us, giving me a simple glance, smiling. It made me uncomfortable, but something feels familiar. My senses are going crazy. That's it! It almost feels like Y/N is here! I turn around. A mass of yellow light is beaming off of her, but with with how everybody else is reacting it doesn't seem like anybody else notices this.

***

The school day ends. I really feel overwhelmed by the fact that Y/N isn't here. I understand that it's only the first day, but this isn't fair... Everybody has rumors: she's missing, she moved schools or even she might have taken her own life. She wouldn't do that! Instead of going home right away, I climb onto the roof of the school to get some fresh air. I sit with my legs crossed and observ=e how everybody leaves to go home. Everbody goes their own way.

I can't shake the memory of her crying. Her voice trembling and her eyes yearning a savior. Her words still have me shaken, "Peter... I am a monster." How could anybody make her feel like that? Ever since day one, I've known that she's a good person. Yeah, she has her troubles, but don't we all have our faults? It makes us human. It makes her human!

"Peter?" A voice calls out. My spidey senses scream, run, hide, get away! I slowly turn around to see Y/N. Okay, I cannot be going crazy! I jump up and head toward her, before my body listens to my spidey senses.

"Y/N, is that really you?"

"It is... Well sort of, it's a projection of me."

"Wait what?"

"It's a new spell I learned."

"Oh, fun..."

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing..." She seems to be holding back.

She reaches down for my hand, but her hand drifts right through mine. I look down at her hand. She tries to grasp my touch. Her fingers, their ends are black.

"Y/N, what happened to your fingers?"

"Oh it's nothing, just some side effects to this spell."

I fidget around with my hands, something feels off, "Y/N, are you okay at least?"

"Yeah, I got somebody to teach me how to control this power."

"That's great!" my nerves starts to calm a bit.

My spider senses goes insane, something really doesn't feel right.

"Y/N, what is wrong... Something feels off!"

"Ok fine, Agatha, my teacher, and I are just worried about something. I need you to listen carefully, this is the first time it's actually working!"

"Wait what's happening?"

Her eyes lighten up, "There is something serious going on, someone is trying to find me, you need to be careful with the..." her vision starts fading.

"No no no no!" I run up to it. She disappears right in front of me.

What the hell happened? Who is following her? Who is trying to get to us?!

A/N - Hey! Sooooo this might be the last chapter where you see her practise. If you want to see what she learns, you'll have to wait and see more about that in the next arc. The infinity arc!! But anyways, I really hope you enjoyed this and that you are excited for the next chapter!! The big battle against the big bad... Anyways, bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 320 79
"So that's why you're swooning so badly over this guy. I could've seen it coming. Little Y/n and her superheroes." | Peter Parker x Stark!Reader | S...
70.8K 1.2K 78
Y/n Stark, the 15 year old daughter of Tony Stark, has been isolated from the world. The only people who know about her, her parents and godparents...
109K 2.3K 103
Y/n was experimented on in Sokovia with her siblings Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. She got both of her siblings powers and is more powerful than both of...
29.8K 566 19
(Y/N) was taken by Hydra at a young age then tortured for almost 12 years and put under Hydra hypnosis turning her into a deadly assassin, maybe bett...