Craving

By koalswriting

"When I feel that pretty pussy of yours clenching, I don't want it around my fingers." ... More

• Bumping Into Strangers
• Boston Red Sox
• Dirty Dancing
• But First Dessert ⋆
• Ripping Clothes ⋆
• Secrecy
• Brief Moments
• I Don't Wanna Go Home ⋆
• How Do I Tell You I Need You?
• Stay ⋆
• I Really Like You ⋆
• Cassiopeia And Cepheus ⋆
• Horny Teens
• Prom Night
• Prom Night Pt. 2 ⋆
• That's Captain America ⋆
• Too Good To Be True
• Quoting Disney
• Bleeding Heart
• Little Promise
• What If?
• Jealousy
• Rough Night ⋆
• Playing Dirty ⋆
• Brutal Honesty
• Naughty Comments
• Until The Last Breath ⋆
• Epilogue ⋆

• I'm Yours ⋆

3.5K 95 22
By koalswriting

The second I blink my eyes open, I very much wish to just fall back asleep. I release a desperate groan as I close my eyes again, pulling the comforter over my head to shield me from the bright sunlight as I perceive a dull pain radiating from my head.

I stay under the covers until my whole body heats up, waiting for some magic to free me from tghe pain and before I die at a heatstroke, I remove the covers, keeping my eyes in its closed state.

With a sigh, I slowly open my eyes to adjust to the light, noticing that I'm not in my bedroom. Nor any room I know. When I look around, I spot a glass filled with, I assume, water and two pills on the left nightstand, and underneath a white piece of paper. I sit up and take it.

I guess you'll need them.
Chris
Just in case you don't
remember last night :)

I smile as I faintly remember him picking me up yesterday, and also because of him writing his name on the note, and also because he wrote it. But anything other than remembering the fact that he picked me up, there's nothing but a blank space in my brain. Little memories like drinking and dancing with Laura and her calling Adam her boyfriend, but apart from that - blankness. I'll have to ask her later for more details.

And then a cold shower runs down my spine, forcing me to completely sit up in the bed.

I don't remember any conversations I had with Chris, either. And as I know drunk me, I doubt we didn't talk, I talk like a waterfall when you give me alcohol. But I have a feeling that it may be better that I don't know how much of a fool I made of myself.

But why was he even there? As much as I try to remember, I just can't.

Shit.

Despite the urge to just stay in this very comfortable bed to prevent myself just a little while longer from the conversation I will have to have with Chris, I get up and walk outside the room, trying to find a bathroom so I can brush my teeth. As I look to my left, I spot a staircase, opposite from the door I just walked out another door, and another one at the end of the hallway.

At the sight I think to remember that I walked down that hallway yesterday, so I aim for that door, and to my surprise, it's exactly the room I was looking for. At least something works out.

I walk towards the sink and when I take in my appearance in the huge mirror hanging above it, I wish I just had stayed in bed. My mascara is smudged, my eyes red as I would be on crack, if that's what crack does to you - how should I know - and my hair looks like I've just been out of the woods after losing orientation for days.

God, I hope I didn't look like that as Chris picked me up, how embarrassing would that be? My gaze wanders down to the sink and I spot a toothbrush, but before I have to ask myself if this is mine, I see it laying on a - you guessed right - white piece of paper.

I get a feeling that he's enjoying himself a little too much with these notes, but at the same time, I'm very glad he wrote them. My eyes find the pair of sweatpants on the counter next to the sink, so I decide to go for a quick shower. I wash myself before drying my body with a towel that's laying beside the pants, before getting dressed in, sadly, the same shirt and the sweatpants, which are visibly a few numbers too big for me. But I feel very comfy.

Since the note said that this is my toothbrush, I place some toothpaste on it and brush my teeth before trying my best to wash the smudged mascara off my face with soap and water. I can almost feel the acne I will get from that. With my fingers I comb through my hair, which works to my surprise very well, before taking another look into the mirror. It's safe to say that this isn't what I normally look like, but it's definetly way better than before.

I take a deep breath before walking out of the bathroom, heading downstairs with hesitant steps as I hear the silent noice of a tv. When I reach the bottom of the stairs, I find myself in a more familiar surrounding since I've already been at Chris's house, just not upstairs. I head into the living room and spot Chris sitting on the couch with Dodger laying on his lap. He hasn't noticed me yet, so I use this opportunity to simply glare at him, looking awesome as ever by just sitting there in his grey sweatpants and white shirt.

The moment is quickly interrupted since Dodger notices me standing there and begins whining while waggling his tail, causing Chris to switch his gaze from the flatscreen to me. I simply look at him with a shy smile, nervously playing with my fingers.

"You're up." he states before getting up from his seat on the couch, sliding Dodger off of him, "How are you feeling?"

"Right now? Fine. But I fear that might change when you tell me what happened yesterday." I chuckle while scratching the skin below my ear with my finger.

"So, I assume you can't remember anything?" he asks as he stops in front of me and I slowly nod my head, making him release a soft laugh, "Well, then I was right to write you some notes."

"That was very helpful, yes. And thanks for the pills, my head doesn't feel like it's going to explode anymore."

He just looks at me with a smile on his face before rubbing my shoulder soothingly, motioning me to follow him as he walks towards the kitchen, "Come on. I'll make you something to eat."

I follow him and sit down on one of the barstools around the kitchen island, watching him as he grabs some eggs and bacon out of the fridge before grabbing two pans.

"So," I begin, watching him as I cross my arms and rest them on the countertop, "how bad was it?"

He chuckles as he cracks the last of three eggs into a bowl, whirling them with a fork afterwards, "Let me think, you didn't recognise me when I picked you up, even though you had sent me a very detailed voice message that you wanted me to," he pours the mixed eggs into the heated pan after flavouring them, "then you almost fell down on the floor, twice, so I thought it would be better to simply carry you, then you fell asleep."

I watch him as he stirs the eggs before turning the bacon around in the other pan, my eyes furrowed by confusion, "That was all?"

"Oh, no. Not in the slightest." he chuckles, and I sink further into the stool, "You woke up when we reached your house, but you asked if we could just drive to my place because you didn't wanna go home yet. So, we drove to my house, you gave Dodger more attention than me," he complains with played annoyance in his voice, making me smile, "and then I gave you some clothes and showed you where you could sleep and where the bathroom was."

"Okay." I declare and look around the room to try to recollect that part of my night, which seems way to un-embarrassingly for me. When I glance back at him and find him grinning widely while placing some food on a plate, my stomach twists anxiously and I release a sigh, "Why do I have the feeling you've only told me the least embarrassingly things?"

He shakes his head and makes his way over to me, placing the plate on the countertop before sitting down next to me, "Let's get something into your stomach before I reveal the details of our conversations."

"Oh God . . ." I whine and let my head fall back into my neck, "I wanna die."

"It's not that bad, relax." he says and takes my hand in his, rubbing the back of it with his thumb, "You were cute, I like drunk you."

"Good for you, I don't." I state and look back at him, his head is slightly tilted to the side while he stares at me with a warm smile.

"Well, I do." Chris stands up before placing a kiss on the back of my hand, making my stomach flutter, "Now eat." he demands and heads towards the fridge.

Watching him for a moment I take the fork next to my plate and dig in, the first bite almost making me moan as I'm chewing on it. I guess I was hungrier than I felt.

Chris slides a glass of orange juice towards me, "Here."

"Thank you." I smile, holding my hand in front of my lips to shield my full mouth.

Those scrambled eggs with bacon were, not kidding, the best I've ever had. He will have to make them more often for me. Or he should try different things too, like pancakes. Oh, I'm sure his pancakes are even better than those eggs. Swiftly my plate is empty, and my stomach happily filled.

"That was great, thanks." I state and look over to him.

"No problem, I'm glad you could eat." he says before his eyes switch down to my mouth, staying there for a second before he brings his hand closer to my face.

I feel how all my blood chest downwards leaves my body and is being pumped right into my cheeks, sure leaving them bright red. My breathing gets heavier the longer his eyes stay on my lips as a knot forms in my stomach.

"You have some egg in the corner of your mouth." he says as his finger brushes over the spot.

If I wasn't so aroused right now, I may would have been embarrassed at the fact that I had rests of my food in my face. But all that is washed out of my system when he brings said finger to his mouth before his lips wrap around it as he sucks it clean.

Holy shit.

My gaze is glued to the sight of his lips curled around his thumb, before he removes it and licks his lips, sensually slow. Maybe he licks them at a normal pace, but I feel like I'm in one of those slow motion movie scenes.

I don't know how I had the power to look away, but before I could think I found myself looking into his eyes again, seeing how big his pupils had gotten.

When I feel my stool moving, I look down and find his hand wrapped around one of the chair legs, pulling me towards him. I don't even think I'm blinking anymore, and I notice he's neither as our eyes remain at each other's. Slowly, I am pulled closer to him until I feel the imact of my barstool meeting his, my heartbeat raising with each second that passes. I can literally feel my heart slam against my ripcage with each beat, so hard I assume he can hear it being this close to me.

Chris removes his arm from the chair before he takes my chin between said thumb and his index finger, pulling me painfully slow towards him until his lips hover over mine for a second before he closes the last bit of distance between us.

As his soft lips touch mine, my eyes instantly shut close and when he pulls me even closer to him with his other hand, I find myself lean into his touch as my arms find their place in his hair, softly pulling at the strands.

The deep groan that follows my move goes right through my core, enlightening a fire in my lower stomach. The one that's burning for him only, one that I didn't knew existed until I met him.

Chris removes the grasp around my chin before his hand wanders down to my hip, joining his other one before lifting me up and placing me on top of the counter, all without breaking the kiss once. He finds his place between my legs, and I wrap them around him, still feeling like there's too much space between us.

The sound of the front door falling close forces us
to pull away as our gazes meet because of the sound echoing through the house.

Chris' head falls down and his forehead meets my shoulder before I hear a desperate sigh escape his lips, "Shit, I forgot about him."

"I'm sorry that I'm late," a familiar voice shouts from the hallway, followed by the sound of footsteps, "but Steve couldn't find his keys, then I forgot where I put the controllers of the console and bumped my head at this dumb joist on mom's attic and—"

Scott stops in his tracks as he enters the kitchen to find Chris still very much between my legs, eyes wide opened as I simply smile with my head turned towards him and give him a little wave with my fingers.

"You have the best timing man, I'll give you that." Chris groans against my collarbone before he steps away from me and walks to the other side of the kitchen island, finding his brother's gaze with an annoyed expression.

"First of all," he says with his pointer finger raised into the air, "you asked me to come over yesterday, so sue me for actually coming." he walks further into the room and places the box with the gaming console at the counter of the kitchen island, the one I'm still sitting on. "And second and most important of all," he speaks with a grin as he looks over to me and opens his arms, "Alison."

I smile widely when he runs towards where I'm sitting and meet him halfway, getting engulfed in a tight hug as I reach him, "Hey, Scott."

He spinns me around before stopping, whispering into my ear, "Fancy seeing you here."

When we pull away, I see a big smirk plastered on his face and nodge his shoulder with my fist. He looks like he's glad that his brother and I are finally . . . something again and at the same time curious because in what position he found us. I'm just glad he didn't walk in a few minutes later, that would have been a sight.

"So, what were you two up to today?" I ask and face the box on the counter, "Is that a nintendo 64?"

"It is. It's ours from when we were kids, mom kept it and stores it at her attic like the rest of our childhood toys and consoles." Scott explains before a chuckle leaves his lips, "Sounds a bit weird considering her youngest child is already 36."

He then finds my gaze and his eyes light up, "Why don't we all do a gaming day today? Would you like to?"

"Scott—" Chris warns him but I quickly interrupt him.

"No, it's okay. I wouldn't want to ruin your plans." I declare with a smile, "I would love to, I've never played any nintendo 64 games before."

The following silence is deafening and when I look around, I find both of them staring at me confused, "What?"

"I just sometimes tend to forget how young you actually are." Scott says before releasing a chuckle, "Speaking about young, what do you even want from such an old man?" he nods towards Chris, "Caring for the elderly is a very kind trait, but you could have someone with way less wrinkles, plus way more condition. And have you noticed the grey spots in his beard, I mean—"

"Scott! I'm sorry, Alison." Chris sighs from his place at the other side of the island, "I can send him away if you want to."

I have to hold back my laugther so hard at Scotts comment, so I clear my throat before speaking up, "It's okay. I think I can handle him, don't worry."

"Yeah, don't worry. She can handle me." Scott teases him before taking the box from the counter, "I will go plug this in, lover boy."

I watch him how he heads out of the room with a slight shake of his head before my gaze switches to Chris. He's already looking at me with an amused expression, so I also give him a smile and start walking towards the living room. When I look back at him, he hasn't moved from his place behind the kitchen island.

"You coming?" I ask when he remains standing there like a statue.

"Yeah, I just . . ." he begins before looking down, "I'll need a minute till I can join you."

My eyebrows furrow at his weird behaviour and when I open my mouth to ask him why, he just chuckles and raises his brows, head slightly tilted to the side, and I know what he's talking about. My mouth forms into a silent o before I feel the heat in my cheeks again. I smile shyly at him to try and remove some pressure from my face before pointing back towards the arch leading to the living room.

"Okay, I . . . I'll go look if Scott needs some help." I chuckle and walk backwards, seeing him grin amusingly at me through his lashes. He's not making this any easier for me right now.

Before this can turn any more embarrassingly, I turn around and take the corner to the living room, seeing Scott knealing in front of the tv while plugging the wires in. Before I reach him, he already turns around, his eyes widening a little as he looks at me.

"What happened in there?" he asks before laughing. As he notices my confused look, he raises his brows and points to my face and adds, "Your cheeks."

Instinctively I bring my palms to my face before I feel the heat radiating from my cheeks. I sigh before chuckling, "Shut up. You two are making it very hard for me to cool it down."

"Yeah?" he asks with a smirk, "How hard?"

That's it. I grab a pillow from the couch and smack it against his head. The look at his face literally sceams 'game on' and in the next second he jumps up and runs to the other side of the couch, grabs another pillow before aiming towards me.

When Chris enters the living room a few minutes later he just stares at us while we're making a mess of his living room. All the pillows from the couch are laying on the ground, one in Scott's hand and two in mine, as we're hysterically laughing while having a massive pillow fight. Dodger's simply watching us from his dog bed, probably thinking we've lost our minds.

"What the . . . " Chris speaks up and we both halt our movements, looking at him with the smiles still plastered on our faces, "You were alone five minutes and managed to destroy my house?"

My head turns towards Scott for a second, seeing him grin mischievously, telling me he's thinking the same as me. We both nod before going for Chris with our three pillows, attacking him from two sides.

After another round of fighting with pillows like little kids, we throw the pillows back on the couch and place everything that got bumped over back at its previous place. To my surprise, we broke nothing.

The rest of the day was spent with many rounds of Mario Cart, Super Mario and a few other games I didn't remember the names of. We ordered pizza and played monopoly before Scott left around six. It was a really great day.

Currently I'm curled up at Chris' side, one side of my face pressed against his chest, while we're watching Rick and Morty, the fourth episode when I remember correctly. The episodes are set on shuffle so I kinda lost count, but right, now we're watching my favorite one: Rattlestar Ricklactica. I've seen this episode way too often and have almost every line memorized but it still manages makes me smile at the funny parts.

When Jerry loses his shoe and floats away, my head shakes with Chris movements of his chest heaving up and down when he laughs, making me realize how tired I got. I decide to just close my eyes and listen to his heartbeat for a moment, snuggling even more into him. His hand rests on my waist while his thumb draws small circles on my skin under his shirt and I release a soft breath, completely relaxing against his side.

⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹

"Alison?"

"Ali?" I hear again, a soft and low voice and I try to blink my eyes open.

I feel a warm hand over mine, "Baby, wake up."

Hmm, I like it when he calls me—

My eyes shoot open as realisation hits in as I suddenly remember a fraction of conversation from last night. When my vision starts to get more clear I see Chris' face turned towards mine as he slightly looks down to me, his lips formed into a soft smile. I just stare at him, unable to process the piece of my information my brains just decided to bring up in this incongruous moment.

"Let's go to bed, hm?" he asks and I just nod before he starts to get up, "I'll just let Dodger out real quick."

"Okay." I say and walk into the kitchen to drink a glass of water.

Staring out of the window over sink I watch how the wind blows through the branches of the trees in front of his house, only enlightend by the moon. When I emptied the glass I place it next to the sink and decide to already go upstairs to brush my teeth.

I head into the bathroom, letting the door open for Chris to join me when he's back. I place some toothpaste on my brush and when I bring it to my mouth, Chris walks in and does the same. A comforting silence broke over us, making me feel kind of complete.

I am infact the happiest when he's around me.

When we're finished getting ready for bed, we walk out of the bathroom and down the hallway to the two bedroom doors, stopping in front them. I turn to look at him and notice how he scratches his beard, like he's as unsure about this situation as I am.

Does he want me to sleep in the same bed as him, or should I go into the room I slept in last night? Would I overstep a line by asking him to sleep in one bed? Or should I just stop overthinking and follow him into his room?

Before my mind has the possibility to struggle any more, my body already moved my hand to point at the door opposite from his, "I'll . . . go then." Dear God, punish me for my stupidity. "See you in the morning."

With quick steps I head inside his guest room and close the door without another glanze at him.

What the fuck was that?

Instantly the conversation I had with Laura plops into my head and I can almost feel her smack my shoulder for this, how should I ever tell her about what just happened? I can't, she will kill me for doing this again.

Why do I lately always say the exact opposite from what I really want when I'm around him?

I lean my back against the door, followed by a loud thud as I let my head fall back against it in desperation, closing my eyes in the process.

The last thing I want right now is to sleep alone in this stupid room one more night while he's right across the floor. But he also didn't say something about sharing a bed, so what if he wants to sleep in separate rooms?

I'm stuck. Stupid and stuck.

After leaning against the door for longer than I'd like to admit, I open my eyes and push myself away from it. If not now, I doubt I will ever walk out of this room. I open the door and head to Chris's room, opening his door too, without thinking to even knock, like I said - stupid, but find an empty room.

I sigh and close my eyes, maybe that's a fucking sign and this was a bad idea. Yeah, it has to be.

Turning around I aim for my room again as I notice Chris leaning against the door frame, holding a glass in his hand with his arms crossed while staring at me with a small smile.

"You looking for something?" he asks.

"I—" I begin, not really knowing what exact words I'd planned on telling him when I marched over here, "No."

His smile now turned into a full grin as he pushes his body away from the doorframe, placing the glass on the drawer next to the door before slowly closing the distance between us, "Oh really?" I nod. "I think that's not true."

Why am I so shy all of a sudden? We did way do many things to feel any kind of modesty towards each other.

"I was thinking if—" I take a deep breath but immediately shut my mouth as he walks past me and stops right behind me, so close that I can feel breath against my neck. My whole body stiffens.

"What were you thinking?" he breathes before his lips meet the skin of my neck, slow and sensual, fogging my brain.

I lean my head back against his shoulder and slightly bend my neck to give him better access, soft moans escaping my lips as he reaches that spot below my ear that sends sparks through my body.

"I want . . ." I begin, unable to think clearly to form a normal sentence, his finger hooks into the collar of the shirt I'm wearing, pulling it away from my neck before his lips meet the exposed skin of my shoulder, "I want—"

"What?" he presses, his voice as low as my sanity, "What do you want, Alison?"

"You." I whisper and his lips leave my body, making me open my eyes at the loss.

There's a short silence where I don't really know what to do know, so I simply remain in my position before I hear his voice again, "Turn around." he demands.

Instinctively I press my thighs together at his tone before slowly turning around, meeting his darkened gaze.

"Are you sure?" he asks but leaves me no time to answer him as he adds, "Because if I'll touch you again, you can't run away anymore." he steps closer to me and lifts my head by my chin to meet my eyes, "If we'll do this, you will be mine."

I gulp hard and hold his gaze when he asks again, "So, are you sure?"

He's everything I want, everything I crave for. Those weeks where we were apart were the worst of my life. I am sick of running from this.

"Yes." I breathe, nodding my head slightly, "I'm yours."

Before I can realize what happened his lips are already on mine, marking me as his with his movements before picking me up and aiming for the bed. My legs close behind him on their own while my arms loop around his neck to bring him even closer to me than he already is.

"Say it again." he almost pleads between to kisses as he softly places me on his bed, hovering over me while our lips devour each other, "Tell me who you belong to."

My arms wander from his neck to the hem of his shirt, sliding my palms upwards over his hot skin while pulling the fabric with them, "I'm yours. Unconditionally and completely yours."

That was everything he needed. He sits up and pulls me with him, sliding his shirt off my body in one swift movement, leaving my upper body completely exposed. He kisses me one more time before his finger presses against my collarbone, making me lay back against the sheets. For a short moment his eyes roam my body before his thumbs are already hooked into the waistband of the sweatpants I'm wearing, pulling them down and removing them from my body, leaving me completely naked on his bed as they land on the floor.

His jaw tightens as he takes me in and to my surprise, I don't feel uncomfortable under his gaze.

"I won't fuck you tonight." he declares and pulls his shirt over his head, his eyes find mine again before he leans down and presses a soft kiss on my pulsing lips. He leans back, just so much that our lips are separated, "I will make love to you." He kisses my jawline, "Slow," another kiss, "passionate" one at the corner of my mouth,  "love."

My stomach tightens at his words and before I even get the chance to say something, his lips are over mine again.

Slowly his kisses wander downwards, caressing each of my hardened nipples on his way before he's finally where I craved him the most. The second his tongue slides over me, stopping at my clit to softly suck at it, I almost explode at all the feelings mixed together. It's definitely been too long, and I feel myself approaching my climax embarrassingly fast.

"Chris." I moan, feeling how all my blood rushes to where his tongue is pleasuring me, "I need you."

I feel him remove his mouth from me, "Believe me, you have me." he says and in the next second I feel his cock filling me completely, stealing the last bit of air I had in my lungs, "You own every part of me."

A loud moan escapes me at the familiar feeling of him hitting my cervix, being as close to me as possible. I don't know when he managed to pull his pants down, he seemingly distracted me with his tongue.

He slides his cock in and out of me at a perfect pace, pleasurably fast but at the same time sensually slow, like he told me he would. I feel like can't take it anymore and press my palms against the headboard. When his thumb finds my clit, I squeeze around him as I reach euphoria, moaning into the kiss as I do so.

With steady strokes he guides me though my high, a deep growl escaping his lips as I tighten around him, "Fuck, I've missed that feeling." he says, keeping his rhythm, "I need another one."

He slams his cock into me once as he now also holds onto the headboard, steadying him as he hovers over me, his other hand still rubbing my sensitive clit, "Are you gonna be a good girl and give me another one?"

I bite on my bottom lip as I nod frantically, "Yes."

He growls before slamming his cock inside me again, "Then come, squeeze me again. Come."

His last 'come' gave me the rest and I arch my back as an even more intense orgasm washes over me, making me unable to hold my moans back. They're coming out loud and heatedly, motioning him to slightly increase the pace, savoring every last bit of my climax.

"Shit. Fuck, yes baby." he moans, "Just like that."

"Chris—" I whine as he keeps sliding in and out of me, "I can't . . ."

"One more." he pleads and turns us around so that I'm sitting on top of him, "I need one more."

He brings my arms around his neck and captures my lips again before his hands wander down to my hips, leading my movements. He guides my hips fore and backwards at a steady pace while I try to help him with my movements, the room filled with our hard breathing and moans. The friction of his pelvis rubbing against my clit with each move is joining in to the pleasure his cock brings me.

This is the most intimate sex we've ever had. It's not too rushed, even if we both know how much we like it fast, and filled with so many emotions at the same time that I could come from that alone. The touches we share are filled with love, every kiss we share passionate, it's perfect.

"Please tell me you're close." he whines, pushing his hips upwards to hit my cervix again, making me cry out in pleasure.

"Yes." I nod and close my eyes, leaning my head back, "Yes."

"I want you to come when I say it," he says out of breath, "and when you come, I want you to look at me, okay?"

"Okay." I whisper feeling how close I already am, for the third time tonight. "I'm so close."

"I know, baby." he says and presses his forehead against mine, "You're doing so good."

His words aren't any help but just add more fuel to the fire, making it unable for me to hold back any longer.

"Chris, please." I whine, feeling how I'll tip over the edge any second now.

"Come." he releases me and I do so with a moan, looking into his eyes while feeling how my core tightens and a huge wave of pleasure crashes at me. He pumps his hips upwards before also reaching his high, filling me up with his cum as I see how his expression changes while he does so.

This is my favorite sight from now on. How his eyebrows furrow before he pulls them up and his perfectly o shaped mouth as he releases the most beautiful sounds. The glistening in his eyes while he holds my gaze, making this moment so much more perfect.

"I love you." I smile at him while my heart jumps inside my rip cage, wanting nothing more than to break out to be even closer to his.

He cups my face with his hands and pulls me towards him to connect our lips for a longing kiss before pulling away.

"I love you, too. More than you could ever imagine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 256 18
chris evans x reader - sebastian stan x reader *contains smut* you visit sebastian on the set of captain america 2. you really missed him and it seem...
75.1K 1.3K 16
Chris Evans is doing a press tour for his latest indie film. You're his good friend, even if sometimes you wish it could be ... more. He's interviewi...
72K 2.1K 25
Follow the journey of Y/n and Chris's relationship, from first meeting, to dating, having boy girl twins and finding out they're pregnant, getting ma...
2.3M 48.9K 119
Y/n is an aspiring actress, who has recently finished filming a movie with Tom Holland. After multiple press tours and interviews, Tom and Y/n are wr...