Only His

Por Shawty_melodies

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we ar... Más

A/N
Cнаpтёя Ѳпё | ✎
Cнаpтёя TШѳ|✎
Cнаpтёя Tняёё|✎
Cнаpтёя Fѳця|✎
Cнаpтёя Fїѵё| ✎
Cнаpтёя $їж|✎
Cнаpтёя $ёѵёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Єїgнт|✎
Cнаpтёя Йїпё|✎
Cнаpтёя Tёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Єгёѵёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Tщёгѵё|✎
Cнаpтёя Tнїятёёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Fѳцятёёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Fїfтёёп| ✎
Cнаpтёя $їжтёёп| ✎
Cнаpтёя $ёѵёптёёп
Cнаpтёя Єїgнтёёп
Cнаpтёя Йїпётёёп
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fїѵё
Єpїгѳgцё

Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tщѳ

2.1K 86 27
Por Shawty_melodies

Kazimir

"Are you going to ignore me?"

She still doesn't answer me. She stayed quiet and knowing her I took that as a no. She is going to talk to me sooner or late. I got my phone and I knew my sisters number from the top of my head. I called the her number, she answered on the second ring.

"I'm on my way to the hospital now," she says.

"Bring food, something American."

"Not even a please?"

"No, just bring me food."

I hung up the phone on her. I wasn't hungry, but I wanted Aliyah to eat something. I haven't seen her eat anything, even though she says she has. I was watching her more carefully now. She moved on my lap and changed her head position on my chest.

Instead of her giving me the silent treatment, I would have preferred where she was naked and moaning. However I can't always get what I want as she said. She sits up and rest her hands on my chest.

"Ready to talk to me now?"

"No."

I don't why she was so upset. She might be mad at herself or me. She did give into me in the shower and I had fun. I lick my lips and the faint taste of her still on my lips. She pursed her lips and moved to get off my lap. I grab her by her waist with my good arm.

"I need to go use the bathroom."

"Are you going to talk to me?"

"Yes, let me go now," she sighs.

I lean in and take her lips into mine. She only uses her lips to kiss me and I bite her bottom lip gently. I push my tongue into her mouth and she tries to resist. A second later she gives in and I suck on her tongue.

"Kaz, lemme go pee," she says, in between kisses.

I pull away and her lips were wet from us kissing. She gets off of my lap and hurries to the bathroom. I let my eyes wander back to the large window. The snow had stopped, but it was cloudy and grey outside. She comes back after a few minutes, but goes to sit on the couch instead of come back to me.

"Come over here," I said.

She goes on her phone and looks in her bag for something. She sticks her middle finger up at me. I got up out of the bed and walked over to her. It wasn't my legs that was injured it was my arm.

"Don't irritate me , I want you next to me all the time," I scowl.

"Kaz, I'm still right here. I'm not going anywhere," she says.

"No, I want to touch you."

"Gimme one second, you're so needy," she comments.

"I am very needy when it comes to you."

I sat down next to her and she scoots away from me. Now that I was fully awake and able to move by myself, she pulled away from me. When I first woke up, I think it was just relief that I wasn't dead.

"You shouldn't be moving about. You need to rest," she argues.

"I will rest when your in my arms, so come here."

I reach for her and she pulls back from. I furrow my eyebrows at her. Why was she acting like this? What was going through that brain of hers that she didn't want me to touch her?

"Aliyah, stop fucking playing with me. What's wrong now?"

"Nothing, I just want my space," she sighs.

"Just say that then, for fucks sakes acting like a child."

I got up and walked to the door. I will have her leave with Anastasia if she keeps being moody. When she gets like that, I know better than force her to talk to me. I left her alone in the room and hope her moodiness would go away.

Mikhail and Henrik didn't say anything as I came out. I started to walk down the hallway to feel my legs. I decided to call Anastasia again to see where she was. I was going to have her bring me some cocaine. If I was going to make it in here, I needed something stimulating me.

I didn't go back into the room and waited until I saw Anastasia. Yuri held the pizza box in his hands and followed behind her. She was covered in fur and held a bottle of Vodka.

I grinned at my sister as she strutted down the hallways. Anastasia was annoying in her own way, but I'm glad this will get rid of the annoyed mood. I walk towards her and I hug her. She hugs me back and kisses my cheek.

"Where is mother?"

"Mother is with father," she said.

"Why?"

"Has nobody told you? He's in critical condition. The bullets hit close to his heart and one in his stomach," she spoke.

"Critical Condition? Is he going die."

At the end of the day the man was still partially my father. He raised me when my own died, but it was just the disrespect towards Aliyah that pissed me off. Other than that he was my father, so it did feel weird hearing he was going to die.

"He will live. now where is the lioness? She hasn't left bloody hospital since you have been here," she dismisses.

She opens the hospital door and I followed behind her. Anastasia's voice echoed through the room, then died down. Her smile was gone and replaced with concern. I looked at what she staring at.

She was wiping her eyes and trying to force herself to look happy. Maybe she was on her period, because she was being emotional. She couldn't be on her period, I would have tasted blood.

"Aliyah, are you okay?" Anastasia asked.

"I'm fine," she smiles.

She brushes past us and I turn around. I reach for her, but she moves just in time for me to miss her. The door opens and Mikhail looks in. I nudged my head for him to follow her. I looked back at Anastasia and she was watching me.

"Did you two get in an argument?" She wondered.

"We didn't, just let her be," I sighed.

"Then what did you do?"

"Why do assume I did something? I haven't done anything."

"Because Kazimir, you're a asshole sometimes," she says.

"Shut up."

I massaged my temples and I was glad that Anastasia brought Alcohol as well. Yuri puts the pizza box on the coffee table and leaves.

Anastasia goes to sit down and she pulls something out of her pocket. She throws it to me and I catch it with my bad arm. I continue to ignore the pain as I feel my blood start pumping in my body.

I sat down next to her and I did four lines, while she only did one. My sister was easily a lightweight and could get higher than expected.

My noses tingled as I sniffed in the air and made sure no residue was on my nose. The leftover I had rubbed on my gums and ran my tongue all over my teeth. I feel that euphoric feeling grow and start to buzz.

***
I was coming down from my high as my cousins walked in. They also held bottles of alcohol in their hands. Misha and Nikolai put them down next to the half bottle of Vodka.

"Already started partying I see,"  Nikolai grinned.

"Anastasia brought gifts," I smiled.

"Ana is always prepared for anything," Misha nods.

"How are you feeling Kazimir?" Nikolai asked.

"Fine, but let's talk business."

"I heard bombs were involved," Nik smirks.

"What about bombs now?Where are we bombing?"  Misha ask.

"Mexico," I answer.

"Mexico? What for?" Nikolai questions.

"They kidnapped her daughter and I'm going to bomb every part of the country if that is what makes them give her back."

"Your lioness has a daughter?"

"Yes, she's four," I answered.

"Kazimir, are you sure that you want to save another man's child?"

"Nikolai, I didn't call you to question my actions. Just get it done and when there planted let me know."

"Let's also try to keep this between us, I don't want Aliyah knowing of what's going on," I added.

"You're going behind her back?" Misha asked.

"No, I just don't want to stress her out."

"Okay, we will sort out for you. Fun being stuck in hospital isn't it."

"I want to leave."

The door opens and I let my eyes follow her. She doesn't say anything and sits backs down at table. She eyes the pizza and the cocaine on the table. I don't say anything to her. I keep talking to Misha and Nikolai for a little bit. They leave after ten minutes and it was just us.

"You're getting high in the hospital now?"

"It was only a little," I replied.

"You shouldn't even be snorting cocaine at all," she says.

"Malyshka, I have just been shot and been out for two days. Calm down, you wouldn't hear me complaining about you smoking," I retorted.

"You kept pushing me to stop and I did. When was the last time I smoked? The last time I touched alcohol was in Miami," she argues.

"Really, is that how you two ended up fucking? You were intoxicated."

"I said I'm sorry," she yelled.

"I heard you say it plenty of times," I scoff.

"Then fucking let it go," She snaps.

"Let it go? you cheated and I may have forgiven you, but I can't forget."

"What the fuck should I do Kazimir? Go back in time? Please I would go back time to point I never met him or you," She scoffs.

"Really is that how you feel?"

The door opens again and I turn my head. The doctor from earlier came by himself and he stood there. He came in at a bad time and I wanted to blow a bullet through his skull.

"Mrs, Ivanov can I speak to you in private?" He asked.

"No, you can't," I answered.

"You can."

She gets up and walks away from me. She leaves the room with him and I look down at the table. I wanted to do another line and doubt one more wouldn't hurt. I opened the packet and poured some of it out.

I did a few more line and don't know how much time had passed. The door opens again and she walks back in. She didn't look to happy with the fact, that I had finished the cocaine.

"Unfucking believable," she scoffs.

"Stop being a bitch and sit down. Suck my dick or something if that will make you shut up."

"Stop being a bitch? I think you're forgetting my daughter has been kidnapped by my own family. You got shot and the bullet was inches away from killing you. Yet here you are completely fine, while I'm a wreck," she shouts.

I didn't know what to say to her. I obviously didn't forget about the whole situation. I just didn't consider on how she would be feeling. She acted like she was fine, so I was thinking she was just being moody.

She stays silent and her eyes get watery. I get up and slowly walk over to her. I wrap my arm around her and pull her head into my chest. She just cries and I hold her closely.

"I'm handling it already."

"How?" She asked, sniffling.

"I'm handling it, that's all you need to know."

She pulls away from me and looks up at me. I wipe away her tears and move my hands to her waist. She stiffens and take a deep breath. She relaxes and exhaled.

"That's not reassuring me Kaz."

"Don't worry to much, I'm handling our situation. We're gonna get her back."

"How? I couldn't even possibly guess where they have her. They wouldn't keep her somewhere where I know. I don't even know if there taking care of her," she rambled.

"Listen to me, Nikolai and Misha are helping out. Your Pastatalians are also involved, we're gonna get her back," I assure.

"Pastatalians?" She laughs.

"It'a funny," I laugh.

"Just don't call them that in front of them," she says.

"So are we okay now?"  I ask.

"No, you called me a bitch," she deadpans.

She pulls away from and wipes her wet cheeks. She goes and sits down. She crosses her legs and looks at the table.

"I'm sorry baby."

I go and sit down next to her. She lays on my arm and I move it to put my arm around her. She moves her head slightly to rest on my chest.

"I want that shit gone."

"Later," I say.

"You don't need to be taking anything, get rid of it," she repeats.

"I will, but later. What did the doctor want to talk to you about?"

"Nothing much. It was just a check up to see how I was doing," she answers.

"What did he say specifically?"

"I have minimal injures and I'm fine," she answers.

The way she spoke sound so different. She sounded like she wanted to say more, but didn't want to say so. I rather this short enjoyment between us than pursue another argument. I will ask the doctor myself.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 8.5K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
8.7K 423 40
"The things I could make you feel" He whispered as he delicately tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear that must have come out of the loose bun wh...
196K 5.8K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
2.3M 46.6K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...