First shifting experience

By Shrien9

Just one chapter, unreal experience for me, it sounds fake as hell. More

i just shifted.

3 0 0
By Shrien9

I shifted to a place with Tommy, tubbos, and Jack? I didn't see Jack and Tubbo I only heard their voices, infront of me was this pc and I don't know how to explain it but the best way to explain it is that everything around me was slightly animated? Like not fully. Right before I shifted here I think I was having a dream involving my bestfriend, exactly right before I entered the reality I saw my bestfriend mouthing  something to me and it was almost like I could respond but I before I could say anything back it all went black. I was debating weather I shifted or not and it was just plain black for a few seconds until the image of the reality came to play and when I entered it, that's when I realized I shifted. I actually remember thinking to myself "I shifted, holy crap I shifted" but I didn't say it. The last thing I can really remember is this sort of island thing? It's like almost I jumped between two different realities because the next thing I saw, we were in a completely different area, and I suddenly saw like- completely different from the reality- the Stanley hotel. And it was absolutely mind blowing because right before I fell asleep I was watching Sam and colbys video on the Stanley hotel. And like I don't know how to explain it but it was almost as if I was watching a completely different video, I could see the Stanley hotel from like an areal view. It definitely was the Stanley hotel but then I saw like a completely different place. I couldn't see any people, it was an ocean, it was dark outside and it was storming I think? But the waves were so rough and I could actually see ships sinking. Back to the gaming reality it was like I was IN the game, like playing it. It had a few buttons on the bottom of the screen and I didn't know what to do until it went black for a second and when the same reality showed up there was now an arrow pointing to one of the icon buttons. I tapped on it and now it showed a few peoples icons in a row, the one that looked like it was chosen was the reality I was in. This is going to sound so fake but one of the icons and really the only one other then the one that was chosen, I remember was Marinette. You know from that show with the cat noir dude? I don't even like the show so I didn't press on it, and the last one I remember very vaguely was a man, now I don't remember what he even looked like he just looked like a figure, I don't think he was even coloured in, he was just like a plain black figure. And he almost looked creepy? Like you couldn't see him but you could like feel the darkness of the figure, it was a man and maybe was wearing a type of hat? Maybe a top hat? Not sure. there was another icon next to him and a pressed on that and that's when, I went into this completely different reality.  Where then the Stanley hotel and sea part came from. And that's basically all I remember. Straight after the sea part with the sinking ships I heard my brother about to come in my room so I woke up and it's crazy how fast I woke up but it was just like a click and then I was up. After my brother just threw a pillow at me, the white one with the smiley face on it at me and laughed and walked away, he was only there for a few seconds and after he left I tried shutting my eyes again to see if I could go back, but nothing happened. I then grabbed my phone and I started typing this so yes, I am writing this minutes after this happened, and the weird part is I fell asleep at about 9:30-10:00am and when I woke up from all of this I had thought it had only been a few minutes, it is now 11:00am. It was a full hour of god knows what but it only felt like I was in that reality for a few minutes, maybe ten minutes or less. I just wanted to write this down because this is my first actual shifting experience that happened this way, I thought I had 2 others but now I just think about it compared to this, those 2 times it felt extremely different, I don't think I actually shifted those 2 times- maybe I was close too but I don't think I ever did. I think those were just dreams about my desired reality. And I didn't even plan to shift today. This morning I had to wake up to go to the temple- around 5:30am so when I got back I obviously wanted to sleep. I am not a morning person. I was very relaxed like almost shockingly relaxed when I was lying in bed. My mom was helping my brother study. so I barely heard them. And my dad left to go to work straight after we came back from the temple. I didn't plan this at all. I didn't even think about it this morning, like literally before I thought of going to sleep I was watching a Sam and Colby video on the Stanley hotel. And the I decided to have a nap, went to find a video on tiktok that helped me sleep, and there I went. I'm actually genuinely shocked like, no tears, no "oh my god" literally nothing. I haven't said a single word since I woke up. I couldn't be making this up even if I wanted to, I want to know who the man was I saw in that Icon, and I think it may be something connected to the Stanley hotel, if you don't know, the Stanley hotel was and is a haunted hotel, weather you believe in that stuff or not, doesn't matter cause I do. I'm going to finish watching the video and see if I can find anything, if not, then that's it, it is now 11:40am. I'll be back if I find anything.

oh crap. CRAP. it is now 11:42am, yes, only 2 minutes after i finished writing the first paragraph. And I found it. I thought the man looked familiar even though I couldn't see him at all so I watched back in Sam and colbys video, and there he was. F.O Stanley. The builder of the Stanley hotel. I wish I could've recorded that for you put I'll put a picture up.

That is the man I saw. But he wasn't in colour at ALL. It was just plain black. No one is going to believe me but I know what is saw. I actually cannot do this. This seems so bloody fake. Especially the way that I wrote this. Okay I'm done here. That was real weather you think it or not. I KNOW what I saw. I just wanted to document this so I can NEVER forget it. I'm so grateful i shifted. Fully. Now I know what it feels like . If you don't want to believe, then don't.

Believe what you want. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 6.2K 29
She was not only born with a silver spoon, she was rocked in a diamond cradle and raised in a gold castle. She had the world at her feet and on her f...
28.3K 552 47
သူဌေးအိမ်ကို ငွေကြေးကြောင့်ရောင်းစားခံရတဲ့ မိန်းမလှလေး၁ယောက်ကို သူတို့ဝယ်ထားတာပဲ သူတို့စိတ်ကြိုက်အသုံးတော်ခံရမယ်ဆိုပြီး အရုပ်၁ရုပ်လို့ စိတ်ကြိုက်က...
2.9M 183K 67
Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Historical Fiction. Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Spiritual Category. Winner of Best Muslim Reader...
15.4K 467 39
Jeon jungkook who is 24 age guy with cold and arrogant person. For become a ceo of his own company his blood, sweat and tear used in it.But he has a...