แตแตƒหขแต—แต‰สณ แต—แต’ แตˆแต’แต แต—สฐแต‰แต แตƒหกหก โ˜พ๏ธŽ๐•๐€...

By ackachii

โ:๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ซ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. โ:๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ข๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๏ฟฝ... More

โฅ๏ธŽ000
โฅ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ
โฅ๏ธŽ001
โฅ002
โฅ๏ธŽ004
โฅ005
โฅ006
โฅ007
โฅ008
โฅ009
โฅ010
โฅ011
โฅ012
โฅ013
โฅ014
โฅ015
โฅ016
โฅ017
โฅ018
โฅ019
โฅ020
โฅ021
โฅ022

โฅ๏ธŽ003

17.7K 587 630
By ackachii

Dɪᴅ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ??

KNEEL BEFORE ME~ HMM~ THAT'S RIGHT, BE A GOOD BOY. ”

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂: 𝘿𝙊𝙈 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍, 𝙎𝙐𝘽 𝘽𝘼𝙍𝘽𝘼𝙏𝙊𝙎, 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚, 𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙨 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙩, 𝙆𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜/𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 '𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧', 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜.

𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙧.

_____________________________________________

IS IT TO YOUR LIKING, Lord Isaac, lady [name]? ” ASKED THE BUTLER. Isaac smiled and sigh contently at the flavor bursting inside his mouth. It really is tasty, you almost want to devour all of this in one go, man. He was such a husband material.

“ I'm glad you like it! ” exclaimed the red haired prince, he smiled at your direction, and wiped his mouth with a tissue before speaking.

“ [name]! How about you? Is the food to your liking? ” he tilted his head staring at you happily, if he were a dog, his tail would be wagging, like a dog excitedly waiting for his master's praise. The green haired butler flushed a little, remember the incident that happened a while ago.

“ yes, thank you for asking Lord diavolo. It really is Delightful. ” you replied, smiling at him. But when you turned your attention to the Prince's side, you could see the green haired butler avoiding your eyes. Ears burning red and you could hear his heart beat thumping loudly, so loud and clear, thanks to your vampire ability.

***

After a dinner with diavolo, you find yourself standing in a balcony for a breath of fresh air.

DevilDom is such a beautiful place Specially. The night sky. Just seeing it in person really fascinated you, the sound of crickets buzzing in the background and the twinkling stars staring right back at you. There's something in here that is really calming, despite being a demon's teretory.

You took a deep breath enjoying the peaceful scenery before reminiscing your life back then. It's just been a week but you already miss your dear sister. Sure, you may been lucky and some obey me simps would be jealous and would kill to be in your place right now but, no one can fill the love you experienced, like your sister did. She is basically your sister/mother and everything, having to abandoned her school and work early just so she can have something to feed you. And she did everything she could just to make you happy.

You continue to sulk not noticing the green haired butler opening the door to the balcony.

“ my lady? ” barbatos called out but that came out as a whisper. You look behind you and saw the butler still avoiding eye contact.

“ my lady, young master ordered me to assist you tonight. Is there something you'll like me to do? ” barbatos spoke in a hushed voice. Finally making eye contact to your [e/c] orbs.

“ yes. If you don't mind. Can you please prepare a hot bath? ” you asked. A hot bath really sounds nice. Barbatos nodded before guiding you to your supposed room.

•••

Walking silently besides the butler, only barbatos light foot steps could be heard clicking through the halls. He side eye you. But after seeing your stoic expression, he can't help but frowned. And let the negative thoughts slipped. Do you regret kissing him a while ago? Maybe he is not to your liking?

Many thoughts flooded the Butler's mind, very out of character of him. Compared to his calm and mysterious butler persona.

He let out a silent sigh. Just what is he thinking? Maybe you're just tired and besides he has no rights frowning if you like him or not or if you regret kissing him a while ago or not. He is just a butler after all. And you just met today. If he really has no chance.

He'll just support you and fawn at you in the sidelines while watching you collecting your simps, just like the tasks asked you to.

Mayb-

“ Barbatos? ”

You called out, seeing the butler's troubled face. Just what is he thinking?? Very out of character of him to show that kind of expression to someone, much less a guest.

blinking in confusion, Before regaining his composure.

He apologized, opening the door through the guest room.

“ I'll be excusing myself, my lady. ” he politely bowed before preparing your hot bath.

“ ..eh... What's with him.. He's kinda acting weird.. ” making yourself comfortable in your bed, you sat there in wonder.

Was he like that in the game? No. You remembered playing the game. Barbatos was so mysterious and cold to the MC. Even in season 4 he bagan showing his growing affection to the MC, yet there still a mystery within him that everyone is dying to know.

the others could say barbatos was cold and sadistic. He even had a secret room, to torture his victims there. Torturing his victims with a calm smile plastered on his devilishly handsome face.

So why was he submitting his self to you recently?

You were so shocked after pressing the "yes" option, your body move on its own and pinned the butler, to your huge surprise, he didn't even budge, not in the slightest. Fully submitting his self to you. You thought for a moment that you were a goner after pinning the butler. But boy your were wrong.

The word " use me as you like " keep replaying in your head like a broken record. Sitting in your bed with a daze look in your face.

“ my lady? The hot bath is ready. ” barbatos voice snapped you out of your thoughts. Although if you look closely enough, you could see the butler is fidgeting.

Standing up before walking towards the butler. Barbatos instinctively backed away. Startled by your sudden approach.

“ barbatos. ” calling the butler by his name, barbatos can't help but felt tingling all over his stomach at the way you called him. Heart thumping loudly in anticipation while watching you getting closer.

Very out of character of him indeed.

“ was there something you want to say? ”

You crossed your arms looking at him, his calm smile went stiff, it was very clear from the beginning that there was something he want to say. But what is it? Barbatos mind went blank, thinking of any excuse to throw at you to get away at this situation.

But all he could think is how alluring you look, how soft your lips felt on his, how your hands felt gripping his hair, he, ' barbatos ' a demon with the ability to see both past and future. A well known demon as the prince's butler and is rumoured to be as equally as strong as the king of devildom but choose to be in his master's Shadow instead. Just by hearing his name make demons tremble in fear.

But why did he want to help you accomplish your task? He doesn't know as well. All he know is he wants to please you and own him. Just the thought of you ordering him around, using him as you see fit and specially dominating him just send him over the edge. It was the first thoughts that came in to his mind the first time he laid his eyes on you.

the first time he saw you when he look in to his future. Seeing his self in the future getting punished by you is a huge surprise. At first he was embarrassed that he will be in such a state in the future but the more he'll think about it the more he'll start to flushed and his pants bacame tighter.

“ ... My lady.. ” he let out a quiet gasp when you grip his face. looking at his mesmerizing dark green orbs. Feeling his knees getting weaker and weaker. But the guy between his legs went noticeably stiff.

[ 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞: 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤; ]

𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤?

[𝐘𝐞𝐬]•

𝐎𝐫

[𝐍𝐨]

Curiosity got the better of you, not wasting another time and press the button [yes]

Barbatos froze when [name]'s knees rub his stiff member.

“ so tell me, what is it that you want to say? . ” [name] gripped the Butler's green locks just like she did recently. Leaning close to his face, that one move their lips would be touching. Barbatos breathing went hitched. He could feel your hot breath against him. Not to mention your knees is still rubbing his poor painfully hard member.

“ .. My lady... I.. I- ” poor barbatos couldn't even finish his sentence when the [h/c] haired woman roughly pressed him against the wall, he's knees suddenly gave in due to the overwhelming feeling he was currently experiencing.

“ kneel before me~ hmm~ that's right, be a good boy. ”

Looking down at the butler who pathetically knelt down in the ground, lust and neediness building within him every each seconds. He let out a soft whimper when [name] rub her foot against his aching member. The butler was so distracted by lust and the feeling of your foot to even felt an ounce of embarrassment.

“...m-master...” the butler accidentally slipped out the word. He froze after realizing the word he just said. Looking up to see [name] smirking down at him. While he could only look down in embarrassment.

“ master you say? ” looking down at him, amusement is clear written in the woman's face. Fangs became visible to show how amuse she was at the butler.

“ say that again. ” barbatos shivered at her voice. His aching member begging to be let out inside his tight pants.

“ ..master.. ” he shyly mumbled. Very out of character of him. Poor barbatos too desperate to feel friction against his aching member. He didn't even notice that he began to pathetically hump [name]'s foot.

“ poor you~ why don't you strip of your pants hm? I'm sure your friend really wants to be let out~ ” [name] said with a mocking tone. Barbatos shyly undo his pants, never in his life has he feeling this way nor feeling so small and completely venerable. But hey. He's not complaining though. He just realized that he loves being use like a toy for a certain someone now.

Watching his aching member twitching in anticipation while oozing with pre-cum, he really is desperate isn't he?

“ I bet you haven't get off in a while haha how pathetic~ ” the butler whimpered when [name] flick the tip. Before fully wrapping her fingers on his desperate cock.

“ ... Master... ” each and every stroke the butler let out a pathetic whimper. Calling [name] master repeatedly. Mind already clouded with lust. Feeling the coil in his stomach and tears already starting to stream down his face at the overwhelming feeling he was experiencing.

Just a couple of strokes and he will reach the overwhelming pleasure.

Just two strokes.

And there is-

“ !!? ”

“ oops~ my bad. ” just before barbatos nearing release. [Name] smiled evily before letting go of the Butler's aching member. She watched as he let out a pathetic sobs and whimper. While his member is twitching, oozing with a lot of pre-cum. She scooped the cum with her fingers. Raising it to his mouth.

“ here, have a taste of yourself~ I'll promise I'll let you get off after~ ”

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

As you can see barbatos is our first love interest here! And guest what??he is our loyal service-sub!

Don't worry if you're a barbatos simps there will be a lot of interaction to deepened your relationship with him and because he is a simp! also expect to meet the others too!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
How was it?? Sorry if it was poorly written 😭 I'll try better next time and I'll make it longer. I'm really not still experienced in making smuts! But I appreciate a vote! And thank you for reading!! Also yowitsmontesa thank you for helping me writing this too! Also if you like Dom readers Check out her books its amazing!! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 159 17
[MATURE CONTENT] an Obey Me! fanfiction! I'm sorry for the grammatical errors, english is not my first and primary language, but I'll try my best! Th...
28.5K 559 18
โ ๐”ฌ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ถ ๐”ช๐”ข! ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ช ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ. ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ ๐”ฆ ๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”Ÿ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ฑ, ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ซ. โž ----- oneshots including our favourite de...
1.2K 22 10
You are the 8th of the family. Being the only little sister of the family, all your brothers do have a soft spot for you, even though you can be quit...
13.5K 568 69
[Hard mode] This is the continuation of Your story after ((easy mode)). Declaimer: I Don't own obey me. Nor you. Some of the pics aren't mine either...