ll The Uzukage ll

By IdkWhyiHaveW4ttpad

Naruto was banished from that terrible village konoha. Naruto is mistreated in his village. Naruto was false... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
27
Part 28

26

3K 90 8
By IdkWhyiHaveW4ttpad

"Those chakra signatures are overly familiar."

"How is that possible?"

"Are the uzukage's bodyguards Konoha shinobi?"

Xxx

Naruto-nii, kitto has lost his match.

He tried his hardest, but he is currently with me. I'm currently healing him while writing this: multitasking? I could tell Kitto's opponent was a tough one.

There aren't any serious injuries, and Kitto will recover quickly.— My medical ninjutsu isn't as good as yours, but I'm doing my best. — If I can, I'll send Kitto your way; you can heal him better than I can. — Wishing Yuki luck in her upcoming match.

I'll send you another update later, and if it's urgent, I'll send you one right away.

Uchiha Tsuki

Naruto let out a sigh as he pressed his lips together.

Obito panted heavily, drawing the attention of the blond.—

"Obito? Are you okay?" The Uzukage inquired.

"Yeah, I'm fine." The older gentleman muttered.

"Then why did you barge in so abruptly?" He inquired.

"Ah, uhm, I overheard some Konoha ninjas finding Itachi's chakra signature familiar, they might find out who he is, behind the mask." The elder Uchiha elaborated.

The blond slightly bit his lip and pressed the tip of his pen to the bottom of his lip. "That is not good, not at all." He muttered something. The Uzumaki sighed and sat up straight. "Obito, go find Itachi; we need to figure this out." He gave the order.

Obito gave a nod. "Hai"

The uchiha had shunshined away after that.

The blond sighed and set his pen down. He pushed his weight off the seat and stood up, letting out another small sigh as he ran his hand through his hair.

'It would be terrible if they found out.'

Xxx

"Congratulations, Yuki Sato!"

Taiyo smiled toothily as he and his friends clapped for Yuki's victory, except for the Uchiha.

Tsuki was disoriented, his hands stuffed into his pockets. He was staring at the ceiling, ignoring all of his friends' and the other shinobi's cheering and whining. 'I wonder if Naruto-Nii got my letter.'

He sighed as he came out of his small trance. 'Wait, Yuki won?'

"Hn"

XxX

Obito walked around Konoha, searching for Itachi. He had finally found the younger Uchiha after a long search; Itachi was near the location of the Uchiha massacre.

The younger Uchiha stood there with his anbu mask on, seemingly disoriented. The younger uchiha's hair swayed slightly in the breeze.

Obito's presence had alerted the younger Uchiha, who turned to face the elder Uchiha. "Obi-Tobi.." The Uchiha had corrected himself, saying that he should say Obito's real name in case there were any Konoha shinobi lurking around the area, spying on them.

"Karasu... Uzukage-sama makes a request for you." Obito explained to Uchiha Junior.

Itachi cocked his head to the side, about to ask why, but decided against questioning Naruto's order. Uchiha, the younger, nodded.

Obito motioned for the younger Uchiha to follow him before shunshining away, followed by the Uchiha killer.

Xxx

"Is something wrong, Naruto?" Itachi inquired.

Some Konoha shinobi have detected your chakra signature and believe "The Itachi Uchiha" is hiding behind that mask." He elaborated.

Itachi nodded, biting his lower lip. "I see, so we need a solution to this problem, correct?" According to Uchiha.

The uzukage nodded in response to Uchiha's words.

"I see," Itachi said, sighing.

"Perhaps if we spread some more interesting rumor, they'll forget about Itachi," obito speculated.

"Itachi murdered the entire Uchiha clan, and I doubt anything can make them forget," Naruto sighed.

"Right...THAT'S WHEN WE KILL THE LAST UCHIHA," Obito joked.

"NO"

Both the younger Uchiha and the blond yelled at the same time.

"Fine."

Well, the finals are approaching; how about Tsuki's sharingan? That's sure to draw a lot of attention; they'd probably forget about Karasu, being Itachi."

They had all focused their attention on the voice.

Deidara was removing his mask; he was covered in dirt and blood. His clothes were also soiled and ragged, with a few holes and dirt smeared all over them.

"What were you doing?" Naruto inquired.

Deidara shrugged, "I was destroying some random small village."

"Okay, but other than that, your idea is pretty good, and I think we should go for it." Naruto stated this.

"Alright."

XxX

"Kitto, you were knocked out cold." Tsuki smirked, flicking Kitto on the brow, causing a small whine to escape the silver haired ninja's lips.

"Are you okay, Kitto?" Naruto grinned.

"Aye, you're still alive!" Tora laughs.

"I'm glad you're okay, Kitto," Yuki says, smiling.

"What occurred?" Kitto muttered.

"You got your a$$ kicked in a fight and nearly died, but hey, you're alive, so Hooray." Tsuki elaborated.

"That explains my headache," Kitto groans, rising to his feet. Every movement he made hurt his body.

"Be careful, you're not completely healed yet," Naruto cautioned. He took off Kitto's old bandages and replaced them with new ones. Kitto winced as the blond wrapped it around his arm, feeling the pain.

Try not to move too much because it will take a few days to fully heal." Naruto hummed as he tightened the bandage.

Kitto nodded slightly before lowering his head and sighing. The Uzumaki took notice and smiled slightly.

"Hey, Kitto, you did your best, and I'm proud of you." Naruto chuckled slightly as he ruffled the silver-haired ninja's hair. Kitto raised his head and looked at the blond, before a small smile crept across his lips.

"I appreciate it."

XxX

"I want a multiple teams of anbus to watch that uzukage guard, lets see if our suspicions are correct.."

"Hai"

XxX

XxX

*tock, tock, tock, tock, tock, tock*

All four kunais hit the target.

Tsuki landed quickly on the ground, dripping a single drop of sweat on the ground.

The uchiha stood up straight, wiped sweat from his brow, and sighed.

"Training?" The young Uchiha was startled by a sudden voice.

He turned to face the voice and noticed a certain blond.

Tsuki gave a slight nod. "Hn"

"You should not overwork yourself," the blond advised.

"I know." Uchiha, the young man, muttered.

Tsuki created multiple clones that charged at him, and he jumped up and made some hand gestures. 'Katon,' he exhaled a stream of fire that exploded into a ball of flames.

This instantly annihilated the clones.

He landed again on the ground, panting softly, sweat dripping from the side of his brow.

"I have to prepare for the finals; I can't let you down by losing, can I?" Tsuki stated, a small smile creeping across his lips.

The blond's lips curled into a small chuckle. "If that's what you want, just don't overwork yourself too much"

"Hn".

Xxx

He's right there."

"Don't lose track of him."

"Hai"

Itachi took some medicine from one of the store's shelves, sensing the multiple chakra signatures of the anbu who were watching him. blood dripping from his lip under his mask, He couldn't attract attention or even raise the anbu's suspicions so he pretended he didn't know the anbu were watching him.

Itachi paid for the bottle of medicine and thanked the cashier before exiting the store.

The anbus that was watching him trailed him, making sure they were out of sight.

Xx

Xxx

Im sorry this was short, i was really running out of ideas for this chapter, I'll try to make it longer next time, but anyways im writing a new book, call "mine only" its a sasunaru book, so if you want go check it out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 945 23
Meet Naruto Uzumaki, a normal human boy with blonde spiky hair and dazzling cerulean eyes. He has tan skin and three whisker marks on each of his che...
90.5K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...
255K 4K 22
"You Naruto Uzumaki, are here by banished from the leaf village, for the safety of the people!" Those are the last word Naruto Uzumaki heard as he r...