Jimin's Baby Sister

By Killer_Hybrid

"Jiminshi!!" Jungkook and I called. "What?" Jimin asked. "We're bored." Jungkook said. "I don't care, I'm bus... More

A/n
Introduction: The Paths We Take
Chapter one: Wheels on the Bus
Chapter two: Class Fight
Chapter three: Principal's Office
Chapter four: Show and Tell
Chapter five: Nurse's Office
Chapter six: Drama Club
Chapter seven: Strawberry Shortcake (Hearing about the BTS concert)
Chapter eight: Lunchbox Friends
Chapter nine: Orange Juice
Chapter ten: Detention
Chapter ten: The Truth Untold (Indy escapes)
Chapter eleven: Stand Out Fit In (Meeting BTS)
Chapter twelve: Heaven Help Us
Chapter thirteen: Save Me (the concert/fan sign)
Chapter fourteen: Planetary (GO!) (Indy's Birthday)
Chapter fifteen: Saving the day
Chapter sixteen: I Do Believe Your Galaxy
A/n: SHIPS
Chapter seventeen: Pretty Savages (Meeting BLACKPINK Part One)
Chapter eighteen: Indy's a Savage (Meeting BLACKPINK Part two)
Chapter nineteen: Someone Like You (Cry's Despair, pt 1)
Chapter twenty: My Tourniquet (Cry's Despair, pt. 2)
Chapter twenty-one: BTS meets Cry Baby (Dollhouse)
Chapter twenty-two: The Festival (Day One)
Chapter twenty-three: The Festival (Day two)
Chapter twenty-three: Trusfrated
A/n: an update on how Author-Chan (EmoBunny) is doing
A/n: new story ideas, which im having help figuring out the details of!
Chapter twenty-five: That That
A/n: That That (Raven's story) sneak peak
Cast list for Raven's story!
Chapter twenty-six: Pink Venom
Chapter twenty-seven: the Green Day meet 'n Greet
Chapter twenty-eight: Jungkookie's birthday
Chapter twenty-nine: Jimin allows his sister, and Yoongi having a relationship?
Chapter thirty: This is Hell, Yes, Literal Hell

Chapter twenty-four: Daechwita

23 0 0
By Killer_Hybrid

    I was helping Yoongi, well Agust D, set up for his Daechwita music video, which he promised I'd have a part in, as possibly his princess. He allowed me to walk off, and get changed, into my first royal looking dress.

I even got to wear black heels with it.

    Agust D, had told me where to stand, by showing me this photo, and pointing to the space beside him, the words "Right beside me... Kitten" written, and circled in red ink, it was kind of... intimidating.

    I nodded, and we got into our place, ready to let the music video, begin. It began, and we were ready, once the second scene came, Agust D, and I were walking through the marketplace part of the set. I was wearing another dress.

    With the same heels, as the first scene.

    After the recorded run through, we watched the playback of the finished mv.
(Yes, Ik the original mv doesn't have Indy, but just imagine that it does, for this story, k?)

    Personally I liked it, it was a good song, and it deserved a good mv, to go with it. Yoongi smiled at me, and I smiled back at him, then he did something totally unexpected, he kissed me. Yoongi. Kissed. Me! In front of Jin-Oppa, and Jungkook-Oppa!
    "Did they just kiss?" Jungkook-Oppa asked Jin-Oppa, Jin-Oppa nodded. Yes, I call Jungkook, Jungkook-Oppa, he allows it, because I'm younger than him, I'm eighteen! Meaning I can basically do what I want, when I want to do it.

    We got back to the BTS apartment, and I was still a blushing mess. I could tell that Jimin had noticed, but I said nothing, to anyone, I just went to my room, closed, and locked the door, then I screamed, and basically fangirled, into my pillow! I still couldn't believe it! Min Yoongi kissed me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 413 42
It's a story of 12 childhood friends some are brothers and sisters too. Here LOVE not only refer to in romantic way between boy and girl, here love r...
249K 8.2K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...
3.6K 159 37
"Please leave me alone!" I exclaimed, as I tried to push him away with my hands. At that moment, he backed away from me, and blew me a kiss as he win...
46.7K 1.5K 51
"She was our saving grace back then, always getting us through everything, big or small. not only was she our sister, she was also our angel." ... Le...