7. Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V A New Story...

By HungjuiChiu

After Yuzu is taken by Yugo to the Synchro Dimension, the Lancers arrive and they're going to face a lot of c... More

Chapter 1 The Synchro Dimension - "City"
Chapter 2 Mermaids and Dragons
Chapter 3 Synchro Sector
Chapter 4 Super Duelists
Chapter 5 Dark Synchro
Chapter 6 Visit to Security
Chapter 7 Dueling's Most Wanted
Chapter 8 No Cards, No Pardon
Chapter 9 The Man who Threw Away his Draws
Chapter 10 Plans and Surprises
Chapter 12 The Great Escape
Chapter 13 Duel King - Jack Atlas
Chapter 14 The Light and Darkness of the City
Chapter 15 The Black Rose Witch
Chapter 16 Ghost Force vs. Infernity
Chapter 17 An Out-Of-Reach Shout
Chapter 18 Duel Consequences
Chapter 19 Slaying the Dragon! Yugo vs Sawatari
Chapter 20 Earthbound Pendulum God Ccapac Apu
Chapter 21 Revival of Burno
Chapter 22 Mask of a Clown
Chapter 23 King's Gambit
Chapter 24 The Beauty of Destruction
Chapter 25 Storm of Revolution
Chapter 26 Tech Genius Save
Chapter 27 Our Respective Battlefields
Chapter 28 A Matter of Trust
Chapter 29 Hatred Caused by Sorrow
Chapter 30 A Battle of Trust
Chapter 31 Vivian vs. Reisho
Chapter 32 Roget's Request
Chapter 33 Determination Duel
Chapter 34 A Plan and a Promise
Chapter 35 Unyielding Resolve
Chapter 36 The Memories of the Beast
Chapter 37 Academia Attacks
Chapter 38 The True Beginning
Chapter 39 Mark of the Monkey
Chapter 40 Flower Vs. Dragons
Chapter 41 Companion's Feelings
Chapter 42 Truth and Consequences
Chapter 43 Sibling Battle: Manibus
Chapter 44 The Sinister Bell's Chime
Chapter 45 Resentment of Tops
Chapter 46 A Mother and Daughter Duel
Chapter 47 Signs of Doom Part 1
Chapter 48 Signs of Doom Part 2
Chapter 49 Academia Conclusion
Chapter 50 Road Rage
Chapter 51 Friendship Finale Part 1
Chapter 52 Friendship Finale Part 2
Chapter 53 A Vicious Cycle

Chapter 11 Siblings vs. Siblings

138 3 0
By HungjuiChiu

After getting back to the Orphanage, Yuzu asks, "How is it?"

"Everything is according to the plan." Yuni says, "However, from what we've heard from Tokumatsu-san, we have to do it in one go and we can't fail. Or else there will be a bigger punishment for all of them."

"Seriously..." Ruka says, but then she makes up her mind, "Yuni, can I have a duel with you?"

This causes shock to Synchro Dimension duelists, Rua asks, "What's up with you, Ruka? Why do you want to duel so sudden?"

Ruka says, "I'm fine, it is just, there are so many questions that I need answers, and I think a duel can help me with it."

"I see." Yuni says, "Then how about this? You and Rua duel me and Katrina, how's that sound?"

"Even me?" Rua gasps in shock. "Of course I want to duel!"

"That's fine for me as well." Katrina says. When they head outside of the orphanage, they see Kiryu taking the three kids there.

"Yugo! Risu!" The three kids come as they hug them. Risu says, "Frank, Amanda, Tanner, I am sorry that Crow and Shinji are captured."

"It is fine. We know they will be out." Frank says.

Amanda says, "Hey, it is Yuya."

"You are right." Tanner says. "Reira is here, too."

Reisho asks, "You know them?"

"They were with Crow. And they also helped us." Yuya says. "Don't worry. I have managed to persuade the Director to let them out this night."

"I know it, thank you so much." Frank says as the three thank them.

As the others introduce themselves, Yuni, Katrina, Rua, and Ruka all stand at the sides and activate their duel disks.

(Field Magic: Crossover)

As the platforms appear, Yuni says, "Before I leave the security hall, I manage to fix the system so we can use it without being caught."

"That will be fine." Ryu says.

Then as the four people yell, "Duel", the duel starts and the cards are spreading. (Yuni:4000) (Katrina:4000) (Ruka:4000) (Rua:4000)

"I'll go first. I summon Sunlight Unicorn! (ATK:1800/DEF:1000 LV:4)" Ruka says as she summons a unicorn monster. "I use Sunlight Unicorn's effect. Once per turn, I can reveal the top card of my deck. If it is a Magic Card, I can add it to my hand. If it is other cards, I will place it on the bottom of my Deck." She draws the card and says, "I draw Horn of the Unicorn, an Equip Magic. I use it on Sunlight Unicorn, it gains 700 ATK and DEF. (ATK:1800-2500)

"2500 ATK in the first turn..." Katrina says.

"I set 2 cards and end my turn." Ruka says before taking a breath.

Yuni says, "My turn." She draws a card and says, "I use Magic Card: Smile Call from my hand. This card lets me summon a Smile Fairy Monster from my deck to the field. I summon Smile Fairy Balloon Clown." (ATK:500/DEF:1000 LV:2)

A balloon with a clown head appears on the field, Yuni says, "I use Balloon Clown's effect, all players can draw two cards."

Rua asks, "Even us?"

"Of course. Balloon Clown loves everyone." Yuni says as they all did. "Next, I summon Shooting Swimmer from my hand."(ATK:500/DEF:1500, LV:4)

Another fairy appears on the stage and Yuni says, "I tune my Level 4 Shooting Swimmer with Level 2 Balloon Clown! As summer comes, the cool wind will make people happy! Synchro Summon! Come forth! Level 6! Smile Fairy: Cool Bird!" (ATK:2500/DEF:2000 LV:6)

A bird with big wings appears on the field, and the smile it gives attracts the children.

"Wow..." Frank says.

"That bird looks so beautiful." Amanda says.

Yuni says, "And with that, I set two cards and end my turn."

Rua says, "My turn. I summon Deformer Mobaphon (ATK:100/DEF:100 LV:1)"

A yellow cell phone-like monster appears on the field as Satoshi says, "A Cellphone-like monster."

"Rua is good at using Machine Types." Risu says.

Rua says, "I activate Mobaphon's effect! When this monster is in the Attack position, it will randomly select a number between 1 to 6!" Then the cellphone starts to call a number, then it ends at three. "And since it lands on a 3, I can show 3 cards from the top of my deck."

After Rua shows the cards, which Yuni observes to be 2 Equip Magic and a Deformer Magnen U. Rua says, "Deformer Magnen U is among these cards, so I summon it without its conditions. The rest of my cards will be sent back to the deck and I shuffle it." (ATK:800/DEF:800 LV:3)

With the other two cards back into the deck, Rua says, "I set a card and end my turn."

Katrina says, "My turn." She draws a card and says, "I summon Healing Bandage." (ATK:1700/DEF:2000 LV:4 PS:5)

As the bandage appears, she says, "I have 7 cards in my hand, I draw 7 cards." As she did, Vivian asks, "Is she going to do that?"

"I guess not." Yuya says as they hear her saying. "Battle! I attack Magnen U with Healing Bandage!"

Rua says, "I use my trap card, Deform! I can activate only when a face-up Deformer monster I control is selected as an attack target. I can negate the attack and change the battle position of the selected Deformer monster."

As Healing Bandage's attack missed, Katrina says, "I set 3 cards and end my turn."

Meanwhile, in front of the gate of the orphanage, Jack Atlas is watching them by far, his appearance is noticed by Kiryu. He walks towards him and asks, "So you come, Jack."

"I feel my dragon is telling me something. Where is Crow and who are those other people?" Jack says as he looks at the children who are dueling.

Kiryu says, "Crow is arrested for an unknown reason. And for who those people are, they say they are from outside the city."

Jack nods and says, "That guy is captured huh, can't blame him since that Director of Security has been causing trouble on commons." She looks at the girl and says, "I don't know why, I feel something curious about that girl over there. She looks like Risu, but I think there is more to her."

Ruka says, "My turn!" She draws a card and says, "I activate my Magic card: Fairy Pendulum Call. With this card, I place Scale 2 Fairy Guardian: Hope and Scale 6 Fairy Guardian Truth on both scales from my deck!"

"What?" Everyone exclaims as two green-colored Fairies raise to the field with 2 and 6 underneath it.

"With this, I can summon monsters from 3 to 5! Hear my prayer, Pendulum. Give me the power to protect the ones I care about. Pendulum Summon! Come forth! First is Fairy Guardian: Double. (ATK:1200/DEF:1000 LV:4 PS:8), the second is Fairy Guardian: Harmony (ATK:800/DEF:900 LV:3 PS:4)."

As two more fairy-looking monsters appear on the field, Yugo says, "I've never seen her do that before!"

"She has Pendulum Cards, too?" Ryu asks.

Yuya says, "Did she also get the Pendulum Summon from the pendant?"

Reisho says, "I guess so."

Rua says, "Ruka, that was awesome! You summoned two monsters!"

Ruka nods and says, "Due to the Pendulum effect of both of my Fairy Guardians, I can only Pendulum Summon Fairy-Type monsters. So I Normal summon Regulus from my hand! (ATK:1700/DEF:1000 LV:4)."

Yuni says, "To think your Pendulum Monsters have that kind of effect..."

Ruka says, "I activate Fairy Guardian Harmony's Monster Effect: When this card is on the field, I can summon a monster from my deck. I summon Fairy Archer.(ATK:1400/DEF:600 LV:3)"

As the monster appears, Ruka says, "I use Fairy Archer's effect. Once per turn, I can give you 400 damage for one LIGHT monster I owned. There are five of them on my field, so I choose Yuni to take the damage."

Yuni is hit by the 5 arrows as she kneels to the ground. (Yuni:4000–2000)

"Sister, are you okay?" Katrina asks.

"I am fine." Yuni says as she stands up.

Ruka says, "I was scared to duel, because of the cards I owned. But now I should use it. I tune my Level 4 Sunlight Unicorn with Level 3 Harmony! The holy light of protection, now cross and become eternal life! Synchro Summon! A regal birth, Ancient Fairy Astro Dragon!" (ATK:2100/DEF:3000 LV:7 PS:6)."

A Green colored Ancient Fairy Dragon appears on the field as it roars, at the same time, 5 dragon marks on the five Signer's arms glow bright red.

"The marks are glowing again?" Vivian asks.

"So it proves that the dragon is the 5th Signer Dragon." Yuya says while looking at his arm.

Yuni, Katrina, and Ruka also feel the marks and Yuni says, "I guess Ancient Fairy also becomes a Pendulum Monster."

"Indeed." Katrina says.

Ruka says, "I am not finished yet. I use Fairy Guardian Hope's Pendulum effect! Once per turn, I can Fusion summon a monster using the monsters on the field as materials."

"What? Fusion Summon?" Satoshi says in shock.

"I fuse Regulus and Fairy Archer. The grace light of protection, now make the eternal life that never fades! Fusion Summon! Come forth! Level 7 Ancient Fairy Chrono Dragon!" (ATK:2100/DEF:3000 LV:7 PS:8)

A blue-colored Ancient Fairy dragon appears on the field gloriously, causing others to get shocked. "Fusion Summon? I don't remember Ruka did that..." Risu says.

"Then where did she..." Satoshi asks.

"And finally, by using Fairy Guardian Double's effect, I can treat this monster as two monsters."

As Double waves its wand and becomes two monsters, Katrina says, "No way... That means there are 2 Level 4 monsters on the field..."

"I overlay my two Doubles! The sacred light of protection, use the powers to secure every monster on the field! Xyz Summon! Come forth! Rank 4! Ancient Fairy Bio Dragon!" (ATK:2100/DEF:3000 RNK:4 PS:4 OVU:1)

Then the third monster that appears on the field is a Yellow colored Ancient Fairy Dragon. Yuzu says, "From Synchro, Fusion, and then Xyz..."

Rin says, "How strong did she become..."

Meanwhile, Kiryu says, "That was quite unexpected."

Jack says, "I might have seen some from the news, but to think even Ruka is capable of using them..."

Katrina says, "How do you learn all those methods?"

"Well..." Ruka says.

"A few years ago, before Reisho leaves with his father, I find that some cards we made have gone missing. Reisho, you gave them to her, right?" Yuni asks.

"Yes. And I am sorry for taking it without your permission." Reisho says. "Since I found an ideal person for the Pendant."

"It is fine." Yuni says. "But remember to tell me next time."

Ruka says, "I use Chrono Dragon's effect. Since there is a Field Magic: Crossover on the field, I can destroy one of your monsters. I choose to destroy your Cool Bird!"

Yuni quickly jumps into the platforms and grabs a card. "Action Magic: Invisibility. I negate my monster's destruction."

As Yuni jumps back down, Ruka says, "Action Magic?"

"It is a kind of duel my father invented since we like to duel and join the monsters." Yuni says.

"That sounds cool." Rua says. "Can we try it as well?"

"Of course. As long as the field is here, everyone can use it." Yuya says.

Ruka says, "Then Battle! I attack Cool Bird with Ancient Fairy Astro Dragon! Since there is a Field Magic on the Field, Astro Dragon can gain 1000 ATK! (ATK:2100-3100) Eternal Sunshine!"

Yuni then says, "Trap Card: Fairy Switch! I can negate the battle and switch all your monsters into DEF mode!"

"Not going to happen! I use Ancient Fairy Bio Dragon's effect! By detaching one Overlay Unit, I can negate an effect of a Magic or Trap Card and let it reset on the field!" Ruka says as Yuni's card is face down once more. Yuni then says, "Then I use my other Trap Card: Smile Apology! When I am about to be attacked, I can negate the destruction of my monster."

Yuni is still hit by the light as her LP drops. (Yuni:2000-1400)

"Next, I use Bio Dragon to attack Healing Bandage! Bio-Life!" Ruka says as Bio Dragon charges an attack.

"I use Trap Card: Sudden Dawn. I can negate the attack and we both get 1000 damage."

Ruka and Katrina then get hit by the dawn as the attack fades. (Katrina:4000-3000) (Ruka:4000-3000)

"Are you okay? Ruka?" Rua asks.

"I am fine." Ruka says. "I set one card and end my turn."

Yuni says, "My turn! With Scale 1 Double Fairy and Scale 6 Tricky Nurse. I set the Pendulum Scale!"

As two fairies appear on the field, she says, "With this, I can summon monsters from Level 2 to Level 5! Swing! Pendulum of my heart! Listen to my call and show us the way! Pendulum Summon! Come! Smile Fairy Nightmare Prisoner! (ATK:1700/DEF:1000 LV:4 PS:9)"

After two Monsters appear on the field, Yuni says, "And then I use Magic Card: Synchro Summon Carnival! Since I have three cards in my hand, I can use the same materials to Synchro Summon up to 3 times!"

"What? You can do that?" The others are shocked.

Yuni says, "I activate Cool Bird's Pendulum effect, since I have 3 cards in my hand, I can choose to reduce its Level by 1 to 3! I choose to reduce its Level by 3." (LV:7-4)

"Cool Bird is not only a Synchro Monster, but it is also a Tuner Monster." Yuya says.

"And I'm not done yet, I use Magic Card: Synchro Illusion! With this card, I can treat all my monsters on the field as Synchro Monsters!" Yuni says.

"Wait, is she going to..." Risu gasps.

"Now I tune Level 4 Nightmare Prisoner with the now Level 3 Cool Bird!" Yuni yells as the Synchro summon is going into the process.

"Spread those wondrous and colorful wings, and strike down your enemies with the powers of Waters! Accel Synchro Summon!" Yuni says as she jumps on Cool Bird while disappearing, and then returning with the dragon. "Appear now! Level 7! Rainbow Wing Aqua Dragon!" (ATK:2500/DEF:2000 LV:7 PS:8)

As the monster appears, Yugo says, "Hey, she has a Rainbow Wing, too?"

"She has, just like how my brother also has a Clear Wing and Yuzu has another copy of Arctic Blizzard." Vivian says.

"No way...and she just did an Accel Synchro like that..." Risu gasps.

"By paying 100 LP, I let Nightmare Prisoner gain one level. (Yuni:1400-1300) The ruler's heartbeats will now file through here! Take witness to its creation-shaking power! Synchro Summon! My very soul, Soul Red Demon Dragon!" (ATK:3000/DEF:2500 LV:8 PS:1)

As the third dragon appears on the field, the marks start to send out red-colored waves.

"Red Demon Dragon? She has one, too?" Yugo says in shock. "That is Jack's ace monster."

Yuya says, "Well, she has one, and it is her Signer Dragon."

Jack is now shocked to see her using a dragon. "No wonder I feel something from her..."

Rua says, "You really have that monster on the field?"

Yuni says, "I have, and Ruka is the second time witnessed it. Battle! I use Rainbow Dragon's effect! I target Ancient Fairy Astro Dragon, which is Level 7, Rainbow Wing can attack you directly by changing its ATK into 300 for each level my opponent's monster has!" (ATK:2500-2100) "I choose to attack Rua directly!"

Rua then notices the card on the floor and picks it up. "Action Magic: Evasion! I negate the attack."

Yuni says, "You are getting into the Action Duels. Then I use my trap card: Fairy Switch. I can change all monsters my opponent controls into DEF!"

Ruka and Rua gasps as all of their monsters are now in Defense Position. Yuni says, "Battle! Soul Red! Attack Magnen U! Absolute Power Force!"

As the dragon defeats the monster, Yuni says, "And with Soul Red's effect! I can destroy all DEF monsters my opponent controls."

Rua's field is now completely empty with Mobaphon being destroyed, and Ruka looks in horror as her dragons are about to get destroyed. She says, "Trap Card: Fairy Pendulum Rescue! When I have more than 5 Pendulum monsters on the field, I can negate my monster's destruction until the end phase."

Yuni sighs, "I see, however, I have picked up another Action Magic: Wonder Chance. Rainbow Wing can attack again! And since you don't have any monsters on your field, I can just attack you using its original ATK!" (ATK:2100-2500)

"What?" Rua gasps in shock, and the dragon shoots out a giant water pump on Rua, soaking him wet. (Rua:4000-1500)

"I end my turn." Yuni says.

Rua says, "My turn! I summon Deformer Scopen (ATK:800/DEF:1400 LV:3)"

As a Scope Pokemon appears on the field, he says, "Once per turn, I can Special Summon 1 Level 4 Deformer monster from my hand. I summon Deformer Staplen (ATK:1400/DEF:1000 LV:4)"

As the stapler monster appears, he says, "I tune Level 4 Staplen with Level 3 Scopen! Docking strength with courage to protect the world's peace! Synchro Summon! Envoy of love and justice, Power Tool Armor Dragon!" (ATK:2300/DEF:2500 LV:7)

Katrina says, "Power Tool Dragon..."

Yuni says, "I know he has this card...but..."

Rua says, "I use Power Tool Armor Dragon's effect! I can add two Equip Magic cards from my deck to my hand!"

Ryu says, "That is very unique."

"Indeed." Satoshi says.

"The cards I pick are Double Tool D&C and Break Draw! I activate both cards on Power Tool Armor Dragon." Rua says. "The effect of Double Tool D&C can add 1000 ATK to my Power Tool!" (ATK:2300-3300)

"Battle! I attack Healing Badge with Power Tool! Crafty Break!" Rua yells as Katrina gets hit by the attack. (Katrina:3000-1400)

"I use Break Draw's effect. When Power Tool destroys a monster, I can draw a card." Rua says as he draws a card. "I set a card and end my turn."

Katrina says, "That is really awesome, but I guess I should finish the duel. My turn!"

As she draws a card, she says, "With the Scale 2 Blood Sucker Crazy Clown and Scale 6 Blood Sucker Unshown Mask, I set the Pendulum Scale!"

A Clown that has a white face and looks creepy along with a person behind a mask with no face appears on the field, with 2 and 6 under it.

"I use the Pendulum Effect of Crazy Clown, I can double my Mask's scale!" (Scale:6-12)

"With this, I can summon monsters from 3 to 11! " Katrina says.

As the red pendulum swings, Katrina chants, "Now born from the darkness, come with the swing of night time and appear for a hunt! Pendulum Summon! Come forth! Revive from my extra deck! Healing Bandage! Then from my hand! Howling Wolf! Dark Bat, and Cursed Mummy!"

As four spooky monsters appear on the field, Katrina says, "I now activate Howling Wolf's effect! I can add one level to itself." The Wolf roars and the claws get bigger. (LV:3–4)

"I overlay my both Level 4 Howling Wolf and Healing Bandage! Arise from the dead, oh mighty dragon, now show up in the world with darkness and hate! Xyz Summon! Come forth! Rank 4! Dark Blood Dragon!" (ATK:2300/DEF:1800 RNK:4 PS:9 OVU:2)

A black dragon with lines full of blood-red appears on the field, Risu says, "She can do that, too."

"That is not only what she can do." Yuya says.

"I now tune Level 3 Cursed Mummy with Level 4 Dark Bat!" Katrina yells as the Dark bat becomes 4 rings and then goes past the mummy.

"Chilling flames engulf the entire world. Pitch-dark flower, set into bloom! Synchro Summon! Appear now, Dark Red Rose Dragon!" (ATK:2400/DEF:1800 LV:7, PS:2)

A darker red colored Black Rose Dragon appears on the field and roars. It causes strong winds everywhere as everyone is struggling to stand.

"I can barely stand still..." Frank says as Reisho grabs the children.

Katrina says "I use Dark Red Rose Dragon's effect, I can destroy all the cards on the field! Dark Rose Gale!"

Yuni picks up an Action Card and says, "However, I use Action Magic: Effect Block! I can negate that effect!"

Then the winds are over and they can see a Crimson Dragon hovering above them.

"What is that?" Amanda asks.

"It seems like when there are three Signer dragons on the field, it happens." Yuya says.

"So that is the Crimson Dragon?" Ryu asks.

"Yes." Reisho says.

Katrina says, "And I activate Zombie Fusion!" As the card appears, she says, "I can perform a Fusion summon using the monsters on the graveyard as materials."

"Even Fusion?" Satoshi says in shock.

"I fuse Dark Bat and Cursed Mummy in the Graveyard! Vampire killed by the sun, revive as the form of a Dragon! Fusion Summon! Come forth! LV6! Blood Sucking Dragon!"(ATK:2200/DEF:1800 LV:6 PS:1)

This time a red dragon with a black cape appears in front of the group. This time Jack says, "It seems like the two are winning."

"I can tell." Kiryu says.

Katrina says, "I use Dark Blood Dragon's effect! I send 5 cards to the graveyard to make Power Tool Armor Dragon lose 2500 ATK."

The Power Tool is sprayed with blood and the ATK goes down. (ATK:3300–800)

"And then I use Dark Red Rose Dragon's effect! I can change Ancient Fairy Chrono Dragon into DEF mode and make it ATK 0. Dark Binding Bloom!"

The vines grow from the dragon and force the Chrono Dragon to the ATK mode. (ATK:2100–0)

"Uh oh." Yugo says.

"They are going to lose." Risu says.

"Battle! I attack Power Tool with Dark Red Rose Dragon! Dark Rose Flare!"

As the dragon shoots fire with petals surrounds it, Rua falls to the ground. (Rua:1500-0)

"Rua!" Ruka yells.

"And by using Blood Sucker Dragon's effect. I have my sister's Cool Bird in the graveyard, so I can add 2500 ATK to this monster. I attack Chrono Dragon! Dragon's meal!" Katrina yells as the Dragon charges forward, it eats the Chrono Dragon as Ruka also lost. (Ruka:3000-0)

As the field disappears, Yuni and Katrina pull them back up. Yuni says, "Thank you for a fun duel."

Rua says, "No, we should be thanking you. I have never felt so excited before."

Then Yuya comes along with the children, Yuya says, "Well, the duel is really great. Although, surprisingly, the Crimson Dragon will appear."

"I know." Yuni says. "And I can also feel it telling us a danger is approaching."

"That is a nice duel." Everyone turns around and they are shocked to see Jack standing at the doorway clapping for them.

"Jack...Atlas..." Yuya mutters in surprise as well as Yuni since they can't believe that he is here as well.

Yugo asks, "Oh, Jack. How long have you been standing there? Why didn't you say anything?"

Jack says, "I was here to check out the orphanage until I saw the duel."

"You saw our duel?" Rua asks in shock.

Then Jack says, "The girl who looks like Risu. I will like to know your name since you have also summoned a dragon that looks like my soul."

Yuni says, "I am Yuni Sakaki...it is nice to meet you."

Jack says, "I heard from Kiryu that you'll be joining the Friendship Cup. I will be looking forward to seeing you." Then he decides to leave.

Kiryu watches him and sighs, "I guess he isn't here for a long stay."

Risu says, "But the fact that you make Jack acknowledge you is not a small feet."

Yuni says, "I know."

As Yuya's stomach is growling, they decide to have lunch.

Wow, this chapter is quite amusing. Since Siblings versus Siblings. And three of them can even use 4 summoning methods. I hope you enjoy the new cards I made for Ruka.

New OC Cards:

Smile Fairy Balloon Clown:

Light Attribute, LV:2

Fairy/Tuner/Effect, ATK:500/DEF:1000

Effect: If you successfully summon this card, every player can draw two cards.

Pendulum Fairy Call:

Normal Magic:

Effect: When my opponent has monsters on the field, you can add two Pendulum Monsters to the Pendulum Zone.

Fairy Guardian Hope:

Light Attribute, LV:6 PS:2

Fairy/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:2000/DEF:1300

Pendulum Effect: You can only Pendulum summon Fairy Type monsters on the field. Once per turn, you can Fusion Summon a monster using the monsters on the field as materials.

Effect: This card can't be destroyed once per turn, and you can Fusion Summon a monster using this monster and another monster as a material.

Fairy Guardian Truth:

Light Attribute, LV:2 PS:6

Fairy/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:200/DEF:300

Pendulum Effect: You can only Pendulum summon Fairy Type monsters on the field, but you can make the scale double.

Effect: You can place this card back to the deck once it is sent to the graveyard or banished.

Fairy Guardian Double:

Light Attribute, LV:4 PS:8

Fairy/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:1200/DEF:1000

Pendulum Effect: You can target a monster you control, it will be treated as two monsters.

Effect: You can treat this card as two monsters.

Fairy Guardian Harmony:

Light Attribute, LV:3 PS:4

Fairy/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:800/DEF:900

Pendulum Effect: You can Pendulum summon a monster from the deck.

Effect: Once per turn, you can summon a monster from the deck.

Ancient Fairy Astro Dragon:

Light Attribute, LV:7 PS:6

Fairy/Synchro/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:2100/DEF:3000

Pendulum Effect: Once per turn, you can destroy a Field Spell Card.

Effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect. Once per turn, When there is a Field Magic Card on the field, gain 1000 Life Points, and you can add 1000 ATK to the monster. When this card is destroyed, you can destroy your Pendulum monsters and place this card in the Pendulum Zone.

Ancient Fairy Chrono Dragon:

Light Attribute, LV:7 PS:8

Fairy/Fusion/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:2100/DEF:3000

Pendulum Effect: Once per turn, you can destroy a Monster card.

Effect: 2 Light Attribute monsters.

Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up Attack Position monster on the field; destroy that target. There must be a face-up Field Magic Card on the field to activate and to resolve this effect. When this card is destroyed, you can destroy your Pendulum monsters and place this card in the Pendulum Zone.

Ancient Fairy Bio Dragon:

Light Attribute, PS:4 RNK:4

Fairy/Xyz/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:2100/DEF:3000

Pendulum Effect: Once per turn, you can destroy a Counter Trap Card.

Effect: 2 Light Attribute Level 4 monsters.

Once per turn: When there is a Field Magic on the field, by detaching an Overlay Unit. You can negate an effect of a trap or Magic card that targets the monster on the field and reset it. When this card is destroyed, you can destroy your Pendulum monsters and place this card in the Pendulum Zone.

Smile Apology:

Counter Trap Card

Effect: When your monster is attacked, negate the destruction.

Fairy Pendulum Rescue:

Counter Trap Card:

When you have 5 or more Pendulum monsters on the field, negate the destruction until the end phase.

Power Tool Armor Dragon:

Ground Attribute, LV:7

Dragon/Synchro/Effect ATK:2300/DEF:2500

Effect: One Tuner + One or more non-Tuner monsters.

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can add 2 random Equip Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. If this card would be destroyed while equipped with an Equip Spell Card, you can send that card to the Graveyard instead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 271 5
A alternate ending to the Yugioh Arc V finale.
955 4 11
This is basically gonna be a series of stories where our main character Yuca who is the daughter of Ray and Zarc which when the original dimension sp...
12.3K 238 48
Yusho Sakaki's disappearance from the Championship Match against Strong Ishijima caused severe consequences for his son, Yuya, forcing him to take on...
20.9K 304 12
You know the story so it's useless that you read the description so start reading the story.