π†πžπ­πšπ°πšπ² |πŸπŸ–+

By bazookah

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 𝐬𝐑𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐀𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐚π₯ 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐒π₯, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 π›πž 𝐰𝐨�... More

Aesthetics
Disclaimer
00 || The Bastard
01 || Karma's a B*tch
02 || Taken
03 || Riches To Rags
04 || Backstabber
05 || Rapunzel, Rapunzel
06 || Petunia
07 || Comfort Crowd
08 || Dog House
09|| Five Steps Ahead
10 || Red Flag
11 || Daddy Issues
12 || The Arrangement
13 || Nightmare
14 || Sweet Tooth
15 || Meet The Family
16 || Endless Knight
17 || Bonnie and Clyde
18 || The Fine Print
19 || His Wh*re
20 || Jawbreaker
21 || The Joker Wins
22 || D'yavolenok
23 || Jealousy, Jealousy
24 || The Other Man
25 || Easy
27 || A Fair Fight
28 || Payback's A B*tch
29 || Boys Club
30 || Rather Die
31 || Replusive
32 || Something Pink
33 || The Chase
34 || Lovers Quarrel
35 || Bet On It
36 || Runaway
37 | | His Prisoner
38 || Unholy Matrimony
39 || Lifesaver
40 || Peace Offering
41 || Anything
42 || Nothing
43 || Everything
44 || Dinner Party
45 || Footsie
46 || Trust & Other Issues
47 || A Series Of Disastrous Events
48 || Served In Love & War
49 || All For Her
50 || Bad Decisions
51 || All's Fair In Love & War
52 || A Patient Man's Plan
53 || The Meddling Peacekeeper
54|| The Queen Of Russian Hearts
55 || All Roads Lead To You
56 || The Hating Game
57 || Back Stabber

26 || Hickey

128K 4K 13.1K
By bazookah

Arctic Monkeys - 505

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Celina

There was a lot of things I wasn't.

A listener, a giver, I wasn't even a good person.

But most importantly, I wasn't a damsel.

When I got into trouble, I most certainly went looking for it.

Today, however, I didn't go looking for trouble, but I sure as fuck welcomed it when I opened my mouth.

It was a Monday afternoon in mid May, the trees had begun to bloom, the weather was now one that made you sweat, and I - deciding to play my part as Adrik Kozlov's- soon to be -useless housewife, was making my way to the pool.

Drink in my hand, snack in the other, and my laptop tucked under my shoulder, I began my stroll through the manor, only to be stopped by a Russian minion the second I step outside.

I recognize this one. Buzzcut from dinner all those days ago. One of the less unbearable men under Kozlov's command.

"I wouldn't go down that way alone." I peer through my sunglasses to the pebbled path behind him and note the grouo consisting of two men and one woman, smoking at a nearby a tree.

I glance back at him. "I'll survive."

He looks apprehensive, "I'll walk you down-"

My face scrunches up in disgust at his offer, finding it nothing but insulting. "I'm a woman not a fucking child." I deadpan, causing the man to take a threatened step back.

I study him impatiently. Perhaps I was a little snappy, bitchy even, but I had reason to.

I've been on edge, mainly because I was edged.

I don't bother explaining myself to him, I simply push past him and leave.

My sandals slap against the stoned path, obnoxiously altering the thruple of now angry looking Russians of my arrival.

I near them, and being the bigger person that I am, I don't say anything.

Only managing to keep my mouth shut, until I step past them and hear one of them mutter something after me.

I should be the bigger person, I should ignore them, I should avoid conflict. But like I say, when trouble follows, you open your mouth and pick a fight.

"Once again," I sigh, turning around to face them. "If you want your words to hit, you gotta have the balls to say them in a language I understand." I glance around, faintly remembering the platinum blonde minion from my first days of kidnapping. I might have killed someone she loved. "Otherwise, I'll just assume you're saying I'm the pretties girl here." I smile.

The glare she sends me is filled with rage and hatred which tells me that I'm correct in my assumption that I might have killed someone she cared for.

Oh well.

"He said," she steps forward and flicks her lit cigarette at my feet, the side of my pinky toe burns and my eyes narrow slightly, but I don't dare to move. "We pray you drown."

Pursing my lips I tilt my head at her, "Killing me still won't make you the prettiest girl in the room."

She explodes, outrage on her face, led by frustration. "I don't care about being pretty!"

"You sure about that?" I continue because If there was one thing I was good at, it was pissing people off. "Cause it sure does sound like you care."

"I care because you kill my boyfriend!" She explodes, throwing the same words she'd said to me before at me.

Ugh, she's still hung up on that?

I use my pinky to lift my sunglasses and set them on my head without spilling the drink in my hand, before brining the sugary drink to my lips and taking a sip of it. "Get over it."

She seems to be anything but over it when she grabs the lit cigarette from the man next to her and digs the butt of it into my arm, suddenly. Surprised, I hiss quietly, but otherwise don't move.

If I did, I'd either knock over my drink, or the plate of  Om Ali Sitto had made for me.

And so, as the burn filters through my arm and my anger begins to flare at the knowledge that if the burn on my pinky toe didn't scar, this definite would, I do what any sane minded person would do.

I head butt the bitch until she pulls away with a cry, nursing her now bleeding nose.

"The next time you touch me, I won't do anything." I step forward, and kick out my foot and swiping her feet from under her. She goes tumbling to the ground, caught off guard. "But my fiancé will." At the sound of that the two men with her step back, from interfering. "And I bet whatever he'll have planned for you all will be much worse."

Bluffing, I smile at them, as one would if they had a real fiancé who'd care enough to defend the honour of his beloved, while I plot out the most satisfying way to carve out each of their faces.

"Oh please." She snaps, laughing angrily. "We all know you are nothing but his whore chasing after money." Hints of fear linger on the tips of her words, telling me all this attitude is nothing but an act.

I roll my eyes to the one on the ground, nursing her bleeding nose. "Touch me again and you'll find out,"

And with that, I turn around and continue on my way, only by the time I get to the pool, a headache starts to form behind my eyes.

I don't let it ruin my day, not as I make it into one of the comfortable lounge chairs, not as I eat my food and enjoy my drink, and not as my body becomes so satisfied, I can't help but lounge back, close my eyes and enjoy the warm glow of the sun.

Much like everything I've been getting these past few days, the bliss is short lived when the warmth of the sun is suddenly sucked from my surroundings, as a dark shadow falls upon me.

I don't open my eyes, nor do I have to, aside from the smell of his cologne, I can feel the arrogance dripping off him in what I presume to be his perfectly tailored suit.

"Move." I demand.

He doesn't move. Infact, he speaks rather impatiently. "Get up."

I don't respond, in hopes that my silence will communicate what I'm thinking.

Leave me the fuck alone.

If it does, he doesn't listen and instead, stands there, blocking the warmth from the sun, until I finally open my eyes, and remove my sunglasses to stare up the dark haired, toned, giant, staring down at me as though I've done yet another thing to piss him off.

"Well, hello to you too, handsome." I smile, it's beyond fake as I imagine doing nothing but edging him until he feels an ounce of the anger I did.

Unfortunately I'd come to the conclusion that whatever attraction the man had towards me was nothing but a mere thought he pushed aside and got over.

A weight drops into my lap, and I glance down to the phone screen in my lap. "Explain to me what I'm reading."

"I don't like to read." I glance up from the screen, "Much less boring news articles."

He looks about done with me, in no mood to play into my little game and with an annoyed sigh, I read the title.

'Anonymous Tip Leads To A Ten Million Dollar Drug Bust In One Of The City's Abandoned Harbours.'

I fein ignorance when I glance back up at him. "Is this supposed to mean something?"

He doesn't buy my shit. Instead, he briefly flickers his eyes down my body, only to instantly look away with a tight jaw before moving to grab my cover up that's thrown by my feet.

I had yet to see the man since the debacle a few days ago and with the way he looks like he's going to get a rash by standing next to me, it'd be nearly impossible to believe that this man was the same that'd forced his thigh between my legs, and looked at me with those hooded eyes.

He throws my cover up at me. "I never took you for a snitch."

Sitting up, I slowly take my time to slip it over my head, feeling his gruellingly annoyed gaze on me and my movements, "I was tired of standing around and letting the Italians win. It was about time we did something."

"This was not a we type of decision." He snaps, voice sharp yet posture cool and composed. The only slight bit of tension, coming when he adjusts the watch on his wrist. "This was you doing something rash without putting any thought into it."

"Why do you care?" Rolling my eyes, I stand and push past him to make my way back inside. "It's the Italians that are screwed over. Not us."

So what I'd done the unthinkable and snitched to the police. It wasn't as though half of them were on their payroll. 

Adrik's steps follow close behind, "I care because now I have to deal with two angry, powerful, criminals on my ass about you."

I pause and turn around. "Who's the other one?"

Alessio Galanti was a given, I didn't know there was a second, aside from Silvio, who wasn't brave enough to confront Adrik.

Narrowed eyes, the scar on his cheekbone glints, while he gives his head a light shake, one that's subtle but signifies just how angry he is with me.

Good.

"Does it matter when Alessio Galanti himself wants you dead?"

With yet another roll of my eyes, I turn and continue down the path towards the manor. "Alessio Galanti can suck my non-existent dick for all I care." It's what he deserves for lying to my face for years, when I'd done nothing but helped him and Silvio strategize.

I make it into the manor just as I'm yanked back towards a fed up Russian Tyrant. "Don't walk away from me." His voice is demanding, rough and so serious that for a second, I see why even the bravest of souls are scared of him.

I set my jaw and meet his gaze head on. "You don't do anything without running it by me." He slowly seethes, grip tightening around my wrist. "Am I understood?"

I'm tempted to say yes, to submit, because the faster I submit, the less I have to stare at that face, the less I have to stand so close to him and the less I have to pretend that my body isn't craving that release he'd dangled right above my head.

I hate him for it.

"What difference is it from what you do behind my back?" I counter, my voice turning serious. "You don't make the decisions in this arrangement."

The way in which his eyes narrow a fraction of an inch tells me he believes otherwise. "You don't make the decisions either."

"I made this one. It's my problem to deal with, not yours." I grit, pushing away from him and continuing into the house.

I head for the main kitchen, and when I spot that one lone door tucked in the corner of the room. I head towards the pantry and find solace in the midst of all the processed foods I'd ordered and stocked the shelves with.

The door shuts behind me and the rather large space suddenly feels too tight for just my presence to be swallowing it up.

"We're engaged," He breathes from somewhere behind me. "Meaning- fake or not, to everyone else-" he takes one step into my personal space, crowding over me from behind.

I still, and make a move to leave, but two hands plant themselves on the counter before me, caging me in. "You're mine."  He speaks, into my ear.

My gaze stays locked on his hands; large, nails trimmed and clean, but his fingers slightly calloused.

"When you piss somebody off, it comes back to me," His voice, so mind-numbingly appealing and he doesn't even have to try. "When you make a decision, it affects me and my agenda."

There's a tinge of frustration in his voice, and the knowledge that I'm able to rile him up so much makes my stomach turn in an exciting way.

"Do you understand?" Despite his proximity, he's careful not to touch me, but that doesn't mean he isn't breathing in my scent, feeling the heat from my body, listening to my breathing.

It makes me wonder if he's as repulsed with me as he claims. My theory is he's not.

I decide to put my theory to the test. Turning around, our fronts are nearly pushed together, and with a tilt of my head, I speak. "What if I don't?"

He shows no sighs of discomfort, no slight tensing, no annoyed glances, he simply gazes back into my eyes, like the idea of me, so close that I'm practically molded to him doesn't bother him anymore.

Interesting.

Until those eyes scan my face, and his eyes narrow on my features as though he's finally seeing me and decides that what he sees is more important than continuing his prior thought. "What's wrong with your face?"

"Nothing," slightly taken aback, I narrow my eyes at him, suddenly defensive. "It's perfect."

He doesn't roll his eyes but the stare he sends me is blank."You're nose is bigger than usual." His eyes focus in on the center of my face yet his words, lack they're normal bite and instead reek with a masked curiosity.

Ignoring his untrue statement about my nose, I instinctively reach up until my fingers brush slightly numb, tingling skin.

It aches at the touch, and I suck air in through my teeth. "Oh shit," I continue to feel around, up to the bridge, down to my swollen nostrils, the tingling sensation only dissipates for pain. "Is it broken?"

"It will be if you keep touching it like that." He responds, voice low as he reaches up, grabs my wrist and pulls my hand down.

His touch lingers as he's busy trailing his eyes across my nose, much like a doctor would. He raises a single brow and tilts his head, almost in humour. "You hit your head one to many times?"

Dismissively, I pull my hand from his, "Don't worry about it."

The last thing I needed was for him to think I couldn't hold my own.

But my response only seems to somber him up and make him all the more curious. His stare turns calm, yet inquisitive. "If something happened, I should know."

It's my turn to be amused. "Why?" Pouting my lips, I trail my fingers up his tie. "You gonna defend my honour?"

Annoyance makes an appearance across his rigid features, "Tell me." So demanding I almost believe he wants to genuinely know.

I blink at him and with a straight face, I respond. "I ran into an ugly pole."

He looks just about done with me when his jaw ticks and he leans in closer, forcing my back to slightly bend backwards against the single counter in a room full of shelves. "What. Happened."

Demanding, confident and serious, he watches me.

"Why do you care?"

"I don't. But to them," he nods towards the closed door. "You're my fiancé. If I don't act like I care, it'd be suspicious."

Narrowing my eyes, I'm moments from challenging his theory, only to stop at the sound of heavy movement from beyond the door.

It's thick Russian, but it's loud enough to catch Adrik's attention.

I try to listen, but end up watching him and his face as he turns his head and begins to listen intently.

Those blue eyes come back to me, and Adrik holds a finger to his lips telling me to remain quiet while he reaches over and flicks off the light, encasing us in complete and utter darkness.

The voice turn louder and I figure it's some of his staff speaking.

"What are they saying?" I whisper.

He doesn't answer.

I ask again. Only this time the second I open my mouth, a large palm covers it and suppresses my words, to keeping me still. 

I'm about to say something, when their words transition from thick Russian into English.

".....Where are they even?"

A bitter laugh, this of a man's. "Fighting outside."

The other man laughs. "You want to make a bet? He is only using her,"

I figure they're talking about us, and in annoyance roll my eyes.

"He only touches her in public." They're voices echo louder. "I hear they don't even sleep in same bed."

Adrik tenses at the mention of that and so do I.

I'd been getting use to sleeping with Sitto these past days, and in all honestly, the last thing I wanted was to take this pretending so far as to sleep in the same bed as him.

"I bet you he doesn't even touch her," they both laugh,

"Shame all she is good for is to touch-"

Pulling his hand from my mouth, the man takes a step to leave but I reach out into the darkness, my hand coming into contact with the material of his tie and I grab it, pulling him back towards me.

I can feel the annoyance oozing off his frame, and before he can throw a bitch fit, I speak.

"I have a better idea." I whisper into the darkness, patting my hand around his chest until I find the knot of his tie.

I loosen it, and then move onto the first button I feel, only for him to tense and grab my wrist. "What do you think you're doing?"

I heave a sigh, "You trust me?"

"No." He murmurs back instantly.

"Fair enough." I give a quiet snort and make a move to resume, only for him to tighten his hand around my wrist. "I'm proving them wrong." I clarify, "Now quick, lift me onto the counter."

A beat of silence passes, filled with hesitation and skepticism. I have half a mind to know the chances of him rejecting this entire thing are high, but he takes me by surprise.

His fingers loosen around mine, allowing my hand free, who then move down to grip each of his hands in fast hurried motions and bring them to my hips.

I can't see him, but I can feel the tension in his movements, "I won't bite."  I promise. Unprepared, I withhold a surprised gasp at how quickly he's able to pull me up onto the counter.

"And what exactly is your genius plan?" He hums.

My ass lands with a slight slap, but I make quick work of reach my hands out into the dark and finding him once again.  "Your men talk. A lot."  I explain. "Might as well give them something to talk about."

"And what's that?" His voice is lower, quieter, and his body still.

"Us making out."

He tenses, just as I find one of the Naples of his blazer and pull him closer to me, "Relax, we won't have to kiss." He relaxes slightly. "I'm just gonna give you a hickey."

That's got him tensing once again, but it doesn't matter, not when I pull him close and tilt my head up to whisper in his ear. "You do know what that is right? Because if not, I'll never let you live it down-"

He cuts me off, his voice sharp and annoyed. "I know what a fucking hickey is, Ademaro."

"Good," I murmur, before pulling him as close as I can and latching my lips onto the closest piece of his flesh I can find.

I can't see where exactly my lips are pressed to, but I feel the rough pricks of scruff on my cheek, and the masculine scent of his cologne.

He's warm, his skin is soft beneath my lips, and when I slowly begin to move my lips, his pulse thrums, steady yet strong against my palm.

He gives no reaction, aside from the slight tilt of his head, the man makes it extremely difficult for me. Until, I can't take it anymore and slide my hands down his front and to his belt in an attempt to loosen him up.

Those hands on either side of me grip the counter tighter, fisting pieces of my coverup at my thighs while he leans in ever so slightly.

The material of his dress shirt is so perfectly placed, I can't help but fist it and pull it out of his pants, until I'm able to slip my hands beneath his shirt and onto his lower abdomen.

Adrik completely freezes.

I don't.

I suck, lick, and swipe my tongue across the skin beneath my lips, and when I slip my hands under his shirt, something in my throat catches at the feel of the hard ridges of muscles.

It's not that it's unexpected for the man, it's just that I cant seem to get enough of a feel as I slide my hands farther beneath his shirt.

Smooth, hard skin meets my fingertips. And although I have no idea what the man looked like beneath this, I could feel it.

And he felt, warm, big and so strong beneath my fingertips. I couldn't get enough of him.

So much so that I begin scraping my nails against his abdomen, loving the way it contracts beneath my touch.

A heavy breath falls against my ear as he drops his head, and when I go to pull away, calloused fingers slowly tangle themselves in my hair, fisting the strands as though he's keeping me there.

A low, steady hum escapes my lips and floats onto his skin, it must act as a wake up call because suddenly he's fisting my hair and pulling my head out from inside his neck.

Heavy breaths fall against my lips, while he continues to fist my hair, only this time slightly tipping my head back. "What are you doing?" I whisper into the darkness, half expecting him to push me off.

His touch is harsh, demanding, and so uncaring.

Perhaps it's the unknown in the dark, or the lack of ability to see everyone's face but I can't help the gasp I let out when he forces my head back with the grip in my hair and brings his lips to my neck, but not before murmuring two hoarse words against my skin. "My turn."

Soft lips brush the skin, delicately and almost hesitantly, but the moment they make contact the hesitance vanishes until all that's left is carnal hunger.

His lips latch onto the side of my neck and instantly he begins to suck the skin into his mouth. It's wet, hot and makes it so hard to breathe, I begin panting.

He swirls his tongue, wets the skin before moving back to sucking it into his mouth and it takes quite literally everything in me to remain on task.

It's not long before I'm reaching down and lifting my cover up over my head, leaving me in nothing but my black bikini. He pulls away to let me, and although I can't see the look on his face, I know he's far from done when he barely waits until I've tossed my coverup to the side before he's grabbing my hips in his large hands and pulling me to the edge of the counter.

My back arches, my head falls back and my legs fall open, just as he steps between them before bringing his lips to the column of my throat. He sucks the skin into his mouth, the action now forever engrained in my memory of what it feels to receive a hickey from a man who's skilled with his mouth.

Back arching, heart racing, core throbbing, I moan.

It's loud and takes Adrik by surprise, so much so that he falters, before he's trailing his lips down into the junction of where my neck meets my shoulder and running his teeth along the sensitive skin.

"Again." He rasps, his voice deep, against my skin sending a vibration throughout my body.

I moan again, this one louder, earning the faintest of satisfied grunt from the man. "khoroshaya devochka." He murmurs into my skin and although I have no fucking idea what he's saying, my insides clench. (Russian| Good girl.)

My hands find the counter behind me, bracing myself as I tilt my head and give him more room to move his lips to another spot on my neck, but instead of moving up, the man moves down.

He moves lower, and lower until his lips reach the swell of my breast, and I cry out as loud as I can.

"Harder." I breathe.

He bites me, it's hard enough to sting and make me suck in a breath, but almost immediately the man's lips are back to delicately sucking on my skin, his tongue swirling the sting, until he's coaxed a moan so loud, i'm positive the men outside can hear us.

But it's as though neither of us care that we've done our part. That we've gone far enough.

And for the briefest of moments, I don't feel like he's pretending.

Not with the way his lips devour me like a starved man, not with the way his hands grasp my hips like I belong to him, and certainly not with the way he steps into me and grunts into my skin when I wrap my legs around his waist.

It feels real.

So real that I can't help but bite down on my bottom lip, and focus on his hand sliding up the small of my back until his fingers brush over the knot holding my bikini top together. He smoothes his hand over it, not once, but twice, like he's fighting everything in his power not to pull it undone.

And it's as I sit there against the counter, in the dark, a desperate mess for a man who's barely touched me anywhere rated R that I realize I've never wanted someone to touch me as much as I do right now.

So much so that I open my mouth and almost say it, "I want-"

He pulls his lips away, but his head says buried into my neck, waiting and when I don't finish my sentence, he nips the skin beneath my ear before pressing his mouth to my earlobe. "Say it and I just might give it to you."

Harsh, raw and so deep, it sounds like a promise, one that makes my stomach drop and my legs squeeze around his waist.

His breathing picks up, and hits right into my ear, and for a moment I can feel how badly he wants it.

He wants to touch me.

"Do you want it?" I counter in a low voice.

Aside from his breathing in my ear, he remains silent. No rejection and no acceptance.

But the silence between us is heavy and so thick with tension strung between us like tight ropes, moments from snapping in the comfort that is the dark.

That comfort vanishes moments later when the door swings open and the lights flicker on. The intrusion gathers my attention to the point where I'm snapping my head to the two men now staring between us in shock and bewilderment.

Despite this being what I'd been working towards when I'd started this, I can't help but feel a twinge of disappointment.

I'm so out of it, that I don't realize the sets of eyes on me until the man who's lips had been devoting me moments before are gone, and his body is stepping in front of me.

"Opustit' vzglyad i uyti." Frustration coats his voice, but it's strong and firm as he speaks to his men. "Seychas." (Russian|Lower your gaze and leave. Now.)

It isn't long before they're gone, and reality is crushing back into me.

Adrik turns towards me allowing his rich eyes, swimming with speckles of desire lock on mine.

I trail my eyes farther down, to his loosened tie, broad chest beneath the two loose buttons of his dress shirt, sat messy and torn at, until I get to that prominent bulge beneath his slack, something he doesn't bother hiding.

And it's only when I look up to his face and examine the hard lines stung across his features that I see it.

Disappointment.

He's disappointed.

I walk forward, in nothing but my bikini and stop when I'm inches from him. Lifting myself up on my tippy toes, I bite down on my lower lip and slowly trace his with my finger.

He lets me, showing no sign of complaint and when I know his mind has begun to go places they'd only go in his deepest desires I open my mouth and speak.

"How's that for faking it?"

I don't stick around long enough to see the way he slowly shuts down. Instead, I walk right past him, not bothering to hide the self assured smile that comes with the know she that he's trying not to look at my ass.

I laugh to myself.

I wonder how long it'll take until he breaks.

𓆩❤︎𓆪

What do we think of this chapter?

-

Also side note;
I'm gonna address something that's been bothering me and I know it doesn't apply to 99% of you.

But If you're one of the few ppl in my dm's threatening that you'll stop reading my story, unfollow me, etc... unless I updating more, do us both a favour and stop reading 😭

I don't do this for the reads, likes, stars, followers, etc... I do it bc I enjoy sharing stories with the people who take the time out of their days to read my chapters every week.

I know it's frustrating that you gotta wait, trust me idk how most of y'all do it, but threatening me with unnecessary rude insults is making something I enjoy feel like a chore.

All I ask is that you be considerate. This place is as much an escape for me as it is you, but it hasn't been feeling that way.

Again, this does not apply to 99% of y'all <333 so please don't take it that way! ILYSM

-

In other news I have a haircut tomorrow. Pray for me I'm so nervous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 30.8K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
459K 57.3K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
712K 96.3K 189
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. πŸ”₯** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
2.8M 41.4K 66
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...