๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐€๐–๐€๐˜, Vance...

By f4iirywp

|| ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐€๐–๐€๐˜ โ how could you kill my younger brother? โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... Davina Yamada, known a... More

0. ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐€๐–๐€๐˜
1. ๐๐€๐’๐„๐๐€๐‹๐‹
2. ๐Œ๐‘๐’ ๐ˆ๐๐•๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐†๐€๐“๐Ž๐‘
3. ๐€๐๐”๐’๐„
5. ๐“๐Ž ๐•๐€๐๐‚๐„
6. ๐•๐€๐๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐๐’
7. ๐’๐„๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐†๐‡๐Ž๐’๐“๐’.

4. ๐‘๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐

657 26 3
By f4iirywp

— ♥ ❝ to the lovers that went wrong ❞ ♥ —

__________________________________

❝ Finney ❞ Terrence lowered the phone before peeking around the corner to the three kids that all sat in front of the television still.

" yeah? " the three kids turned their heads around to the man that stared at the floor as his hands were placed on the side of his hips, pacing around.

" do you know a kid named Robin Are... A-Ar... Ar... " he sighed struggling to say the boys name, " -..Arellano " Davina and Finney said at the same time, " yeah that's it " Terrence spoke.

" he's a friend from school. Why? " Finney asked his eyebrows furrowed, " did something happen to him Mr Blake? " Davina hugged her legs close to her before the man walked off.

She glanced back at Finney and then at Gwen before getting up, " I'll see you both tomorrow " Davina grabbed her bag throwing it over her shoulder before walking out the front door after slipping her sneakers on.

——

Davina walked around outside her bag over her shoulder as it was dark outside, she had a strange feeling about the way Terrance was acting in the house about Robin Arellano.

She noticed a bunch of police cars and people outside walking around with flashlights.

She took her flashlight out of her pocket before joining in on the search.

walking through the dark forest as tree branches and sticks snapped beneath her feet.

——

Davina was up bright and early walking down the sidewalk until she saw Gwen pick up a rock and start running like crazy.

" Gwen are you oka-.. " She spoke, " Fucking cocksucking cowards! " Gwen screamed running at the boys that were beating up her brothers, Davina glared before dropping her backpack down and began running at the boys.

" you sick cowards! " Davina screamed running over as she threw one of the boys off of Finney, while Gwen smashed a rock into the others head. " Fuck you, too, ugly ass face. " she glared her teeth clenching as Davina crouched down tugging on Finney's shirt.

The boy still laid on the ground as she looked up seeing Gwen get thrown into the ground, " you fucking gremlin! " she stood up walking over to the ginger and shoving him back into the fence.

She turned around to go over to Gwen before getting punched in the face really hard by the exact same kid, she groaned as she held her face when Gwen was kicked right in the face.

" Gwen! " Finney screamed, before getting kicked a bunch of times in the torso, " just leave him alone you fuckers! " Davina held her face still as she shoved the one smaller kid off. Tired of seeing Finney getting beaten up by them.

——

" you alright? " Finney turned his head to the right to the girl that walked next to him who held an ice pack to her cheek, " I'm fine Finney " she spoke softly but was obviously in a bad mood.

" you know you didn't have to do that " His voice sounded a little upset mixed with a thank you kind of a tone, " you were getting hurt, I can't just stand there and watch you get hurt " she grumbled under her breath.

" I know but still you- " He was cut off, "-..just go to your science class now Finn " she sprinted off down the hallway to go to the washroom.

the moment she entered the room two girls her age stared her up and down with a disgusted face before leaving the bathroom, she sighed once the bathroom door was shut as she stared into the mirror her hands gripping onto the sides of the sink, she looked at the bruise on her face.

She grabbed some toilet paper that sat on the sink for extras in case of 'emergency's', she began wrapping her hand with it as she didn't wanna go to the nurse, she felt a lump in her throat as she began sobbing. The tear drops landing on the toilet paper sinking through it.

She couldn't control it, usually she could easily stop herself from crying the moment she started but at this very moment in front of the mirror was the first time she couldn't stop herself.

She missed her three boys so much, it hurt her to the core. And while wrapping her hand more it just reminded her of Robin. The moment she saw him wrapping his hand up from a fight, she thought of him.

The pain was just starting to melt away when she lost Vance and then Bruce, but that pain just came back. But worse this time. Loosing Bruce and Vance was one thing but loosing Robin just added on to her trauma.

Robin was the first person to go to her after Bruce's death, the first person to hug her when she's upset. The first person to even look at her or talk to her after Vance's disappearance.

Now she couldn't even go to the drive in today with him and Finney, when she was invited to watch the new texas chainsaw massacre movie. She will never be able to go watch it the same anymore without him by her side.

She stared up at the ceiling before wiping her tears away, " Jesus, what the fuck? " her voice cracked when she spoke. She couldn't believe everything, she wished that everything was just a bad dream and that Vance is actually beating his high score, that Bruce got another home run, that Robin, her and Finney were watching the movie with Robin's uncle at the drive in.

" take care of them for me Vance " She swallowed her tears back as she held the green knitted choker that sat around her neck slightly.

——

" Donna! Donna! Donna! " Gwen started making smooching sounds as she teased finney while walking down the sidewalk, " Donna! Donna and Finney! " Davina joined in with making the smooching sounds teasing Finney.

" oh, Finney, will you be my lab partner? " Gwen spoke so sweetly as Davina laughed and gave her a small high five, " -stop " Finney fixed the strap on his backpack as he tried not to smile.

The two girls continued making smooching sounds to tease him while walking, " -shut up, you jerks. " he looked at Davina before looking back at his little sister.

She laughed, which made Davina smile and laugh a little under her breath. Nothing could make her smile more then this moment right here, Gwen and Finney's smiles and laughs did nothing by brighten Davina's mood up so much.

" all right, see you tomorrow. " Gwen spoke as I knew where she was going already, " where are you going? " Finney asked slightly confused. " I'm staying over at Susie's tonight " Gwen happily swayed her arms.

" -..it's Friday, so.. " She reminded him as Davina stood there not wanting to interrupt with her arms crossed, " -I'll look after Dad. " He fixed his strap, " see you, kid " she turned around. " and see you Davina! " she waved.

" see ya Gwen! " she smiled brightly with a simple wave before walking with Finney, until she got to robins house, " I'm gonna go see Robin's uncle, your fine walking home the rest of the way? " she spoke as nodded, " you sure, I mean it's not to far it's just I want you to be safe " she rested a hand on his shoulder.

" I'll be okay Davina, I'll see you later " He smiled giving her a hug, " what's this for? " she giggled hugging the smaller boy, " for being there for me throughout my whole life " he sounded like he was about to cry while talking. " of course anytime Finn " she mumbled.

" you know if I had to, I'd die for you to be able to live still " she smiled, " I would to " he smiled back before walking off. She turned around heading to the front door of the Arellano's house.

————

AUTHOR SPEAKS

1. A little bit of a longer chapter not really tho!

2. Sorry guys I haven't been so motivated but I'm trying my best!

3. This chapter hurt me so much.

4. See ya guys soon!

xoxo, gib

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 2.8K 13
It hurt because it mattered. the black phone vance hopper x fem!oc ยฉmarsriot #1 in vancehopper 1/1/2023
94.6K 1.5K 21
What if the Grabber kidnapped 7 victims at once, Y/N Arellano, Griffin Stagg, Robin Arellano, Finney Blake, Vance Hopper, Bruce Yamada, and Billy Sho...
38.7K 547 33
You and Vance Hopper had never really gotten along. You, one of the top 3 toughest kids in Denver along with Robin Arellano and Vance Hopper. Were fe...