7. Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V A New Story...

By HungjuiChiu

After Yuzu is taken by Yugo to the Synchro Dimension, the Lancers arrive and they're going to face a lot of c... More

Chapter 1 The Synchro Dimension - "City"
Chapter 2 Mermaids and Dragons
Chapter 3 Synchro Sector
Chapter 4 Super Duelists
Chapter 5 Dark Synchro
Chapter 6 Visit to Security
Chapter 7 Dueling's Most Wanted
Chapter 8 No Cards, No Pardon
Chapter 9 The Man who Threw Away his Draws
Chapter 11 Siblings vs. Siblings
Chapter 12 The Great Escape
Chapter 13 Duel King - Jack Atlas
Chapter 14 The Light and Darkness of the City
Chapter 15 The Black Rose Witch
Chapter 16 Ghost Force vs. Infernity
Chapter 17 An Out-Of-Reach Shout
Chapter 18 Duel Consequences
Chapter 19 Slaying the Dragon! Yugo vs Sawatari
Chapter 20 Earthbound Pendulum God Ccapac Apu
Chapter 21 Revival of Burno
Chapter 22 Mask of a Clown
Chapter 23 King's Gambit
Chapter 24 The Beauty of Destruction
Chapter 25 Storm of Revolution
Chapter 26 Tech Genius Save
Chapter 27 Our Respective Battlefields
Chapter 28 A Matter of Trust
Chapter 29 Hatred Caused by Sorrow
Chapter 30 A Battle of Trust
Chapter 31 Vivian vs. Reisho
Chapter 32 Roget's Request
Chapter 33 Determination Duel
Chapter 34 A Plan and a Promise
Chapter 35 Unyielding Resolve
Chapter 36 The Memories of the Beast
Chapter 37 Academia Attacks
Chapter 38 The True Beginning
Chapter 39 Mark of the Monkey
Chapter 40 Flower Vs. Dragons
Chapter 41 Companion's Feelings
Chapter 42 Truth and Consequences
Chapter 43 Sibling Battle: Manibus
Chapter 44 The Sinister Bell's Chime
Chapter 45 Resentment of Tops
Chapter 46 A Mother and Daughter Duel
Chapter 47 Signs of Doom Part 1
Chapter 48 Signs of Doom Part 2
Chapter 49 Academia Conclusion
Chapter 50 Road Rage
Chapter 51 Friendship Finale Part 1
Chapter 52 Friendship Finale Part 2
Chapter 53 A Vicious Cycle

Chapter 10 Plans and Surprises

79 4 0
By HungjuiChiu

After the duel, Yuya goes back to Ruka's house, Yuni and Katrina are waiting on the sofa. Yuya asks, "Huh? You guys are still here?"

"Brother." Katrina says. "We are just waiting for you."

"I see. You really don't need to do that." Yuya sighs a little, he is really lucky to have two sisters waiting for him at a time like this.

"No, it is fine, and you probably don't believe it, but Aki is also here, too." Yuni says.

"Aki? As in the Izayoi Aki?" Yuya asks. "No way..."

Katrina says, "The thing is, she tried to attack us without any reason until I summoned Dark Red Rose Dragon."

(Flashback)

Black Rose Dragon and Dark Red Rose Dragon are roaring at each other, with Aki staring at Yuni, "How did you know my name? Who are you guys?"

Reisho says, "We are Lancers, I'm one of the leaders Akaba Reisho. We're on a quest to search for strong duelists to join us and fight against an enemy. For how we know your name, let's say that we've heard about you before and we did some research."

Aki turns to Katrina and says, "And the power of your dragon...how did you have a similar dragon as mine?"

"Dark Red Rose Dragon has been with me since I was born." Katrina says. "However, I left her seven years ago and I just got it back."

As Black Rose Dragon roars again, Katrina's Dark Red Rose Dragon manages to stop the thorns from attacking them. Then they start to hear both Tops and Commons calling her a witch and trying to hurt her.

"They're right...I'm still a monster..." Aki mutters, which is loud enough for those to hear.

"If someone is supposed to be called a monster, it should be me, not you." Katrina says. "I am a half-vampire."

This causes everyone to get panic at what the girl has said, Katrina says, "I was also terrified myself, I tried to run away for fear of hurting others, my father comes close to me and says that if I am afraid of myself, I couldn't do anything. I should accept my powers, accept what I have become, and use the powers when I feel it is right. I think you should do the same."

"And what do you know about the pain I suffered?" Aki yells as her powers are out of control again.

Yuni steps forward and says, "Your pain is a result of your yearning to be cared for and loved. There is someone who can't accept who you are, but even just 1%, you can't give up hope!"

Aki can only stare at them before creating another rose tornado and leaves. Yuzu says, "She's gone..."

(Flashback End)

"We didn't know what happened after that, so we just get back to this place and take a rest." Katrina says.

Yuya says, "Ever since the original world split into 4 dimensions...it is not just the places, but the events are starting to repeat themselves..."

Yuni says, "I know what you mean. Back in the original dimension, the Foot Signer Mark belonged to Aki. But now it is given to Katrina, and she has Dark Red Rose Dragon with her."

Katrina says, "I'm a little confused about the repeating events...what do you mean by that?"

Yuya says, "In the history of Duel Monsters, there are four Duel Kings. Yuni and I have the decks of the last 3 kings: Yuki Judai, Fudo Yusei, and Tsukumo Yuma. Each of their timelines corresponds to Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Dimension."

Yuni says, "We didn't just have their decks, we also have decks of their rivals as well. After the world split into 4, surprisingly, the Duel Kings weren't revived, but their rivals are revived."

Yuto says, "Wait, why didn't you tell me about this?"

"So you mean there are duelists that were originally from the past lives in the 3 dimensions?" Yuri asks.

Yubel says, "Yes. I was with a boy named Yuki Judai, he attended the Academia you knew."

Astral says, "And I was with a boy named Tsukumo Yuma, he was from Heartland."

"Really?" Katrina says. "Astral is from Heartland?"

"He is." Yuya says as he looks at the poster of Jack Atlas. "Yuni actually has Jack Atlas' deck, which consists of Resonators and demons."

"You mean those Resonators that you used to summon Crimson Red Nova Dragon?" Katrina asks.

"Yeah. Not only that, but I also have a D-HERO deck that belonged to Edo Phoenix. Yuri and Sona must have heard of him, right?"

Sona nods and says, "We do. He was one of the skilled duelists in Fusion Dimension."

Yuya says, "And I also have a Galaxy-Eyes Photon Deck, which originally belonged to Tenjo Kaito."

"Kaito?" Yuto gasps in shock, and Rumi says, "I was surprised when I heard this for the first time."

"But there is also an event regarding the Dark Signers. And I think that we should be like the past again when Yusei and his group fight Dark Signers."

Katrina says, "So I guess you know the Dark Signers, too?"

Yuni says, "We know. But those controlled officers told us that it is related to Four Dimensions...I was wondering...maybe this battle is going to be harder than before."

Yuya says, "I know what you mean...maybe it won't be just Dark Synchro...maybe there might be Dark Xyz, Dark Fusion, or...the worst case is Dark Pendulum..."

"Do you think they actually exist?" Katrina asks.

"We don't know... With the Four Dimensions and Pendulum Summon, everything is changing." Yuya says.

Yuni says, "By the way, Brother. Ever since our meeting with Izayoi Aki, I did some research, and there is no Arcadia Movement in this dimension."

"Arcadia Movement? What is that?" Yuto asks.

"An organization of Psychic Duelists. The leader wants to overthrow the Security for the discrimination, so it tries to find those with potential. The ones who passed the test becomes a soldier, while the ones who didn't die." Yuya says.

"It sounds like what Academia is doing." Sona says.

"I agree." Yuni says. "At least we don't need to worry about that. It is really late now, we should go to bed."

"You're right." Then they decide to sleep on the sofa since there aren't many beds for all of them.

The next day, everyone has their breakfast while Yuya shows them the duel between Enjoy Choujiro and himself. Once the duel ends, Risu says, "You did bring the old Enjoy Choujiro back."

"Yeah, and we get to see the Miracle draw again!" Rua says.

Reisho says, "So you want to recruit him as a Lancer?"

Yuya says, "He manages to back me into a corner, I think he is a good candidate."

Risu says, "By the way, do you want to come with us back to the Orphanage? We haven't gone back there for 2 days, I'm sure that Martha is worried about us."

"Sure." Vivian says. "I am also curious how does your orphanage look like."

As everyone is confused about Vivian's words, Yuni decides to answer, "Well, before we adopted Vivian, she is also from an orphanage."

This causes everyone to be shocked. Yugo says, "You must be lucky to have someone that powerful to adopt you."

"I know." Vivian says with a smile. "And I'm glad."

Back in the Facility, Tokumatsu is eating in front of Sawatari, Ron, and Jean, Ron says, "You've got quite the appetite for the morning, Tokumatsu-san."

Choujiro says, "Of course I do! When you have a good duel, the food tastes good too!"

Jean looks at the food and she turns to Ron, "I guess we should go get a..."

Choujiro says, "Keep your cards, you guys dig in, too!" Choujiro has his workers switch their prison food with chicken and fruit.

"Thanks for the meal!" Shingo says as he eats the food happily, while Ron and Jean also thank him for the food, but they just take a little bite. Choujiro notices it and asks, "You two don't eat too much, huh? Normally people the same age as you tend to eat a lot. What happened?"

Ron says, "Oh, we are really hungry after all, it is just that we are worried about our friends, that is all."

Jean says, "Our home is in a war state, and it is much worse than this city. We manage to escape that place, but we are worried for our other friends there."

Choujiro says, "I see." Before he can ask more, they hear someone screaming, "You're messing with me! I've got nothing to do with this!"

"Behave and come quick!" the guard says as he drags the prisoner away.

"No stop! Please let me off!" the prisoner begs.

As everyone is looking at the scene in confusion, One of Choujiro's goons comes and whispers to him, "Seems that his buddies planned a prison break, so..."

"A Prison break?!" Ron asks as it also catches Crow and Shinji's attention.

"They've done something so stupid. They should think of the comrades they were leaving behind." Choujiro says.

"What do you mean?" Jean asks.

"When these things happen, those left behind are held to joint liability and are punished." Choujiro says as Crow and Shinji listen in on the conversation.

"Joint liability?" Ron says.

"They're hauled off somewhere, not a single one of them has come back." Choujiro says.

"Damn it...we really need Yuya and Yuni to bring all of us out of here at once." Jean whispers to Ron.

"I know...if we left one behind, who knows what the Security will do to him..." Ron whispers back.

As they leave Rua and Ruka's house, they arrive at the orphanage. The owner of the orphanage, Martha comes to greet them.

"Oh, Yugo, Risu, you didn't come back for two days, the children are worried for you." Martha says as she hugs the two.

"I am sorry." Yugo says. "A lot of things happen, so we didn't have time."

Martha then notices the other people coming with them, she says, "You all must be Yugo and Risu's friends, please come in."

As everyone heads inside, Risu goes to play with the children, while Yugo gives Yuzu a key.

"Is this?" Yuzu asks.

"This is Rin's room. Stay there in the meantime."

"Is that okay?" Yuzu continues to ask.

"Probably. And pick out any clothes you like. You look about the same size anyway, plus you'll stink if you keep wearing the same clothes." Yugo says.

Yuya, Yuni, and Ryu all have a thought that says, "Oh no..."

And then Yuzu smacks him with her paper fan. "How dare you say those things to a young lady? You have no sense for that!"

Meanwhile, everyone winces at the sight of Yuzu using her paper fan, Rua tries to break the silence, and he asks Yuya, "Where did she hide that?"

"Don't ask me. We have no idea, but we have been hit by that a lot of times." Yuya says.

"I thought that Yugo will be getting a knee to smash considering Rin is in her." Ruka says with a sweatdrop.

"Knee smash?" Katrina asks. "Are you serious?"

As Yuzu takes a shower, the others are gathering in Yugo's room. Reisho says, "You know, I have noticed the upcoming Friendship Cup, I wonder if we can participate in it?"

Vivian asks, "You mean, you want to use the tournament as a plan to recruit Lancers?"

"Lancers?" Ruka asks.

"Well, it is a long story." Yuni says as she then explains their reason here and the dimensional war to others.

"Are you serious? You mean that there are 4 dimensions and there are other methods?" Rua asks.

Yuni says, "Yes. And the Fusion Dimension is declaring war, well, it is like they are hunters that are preying on other dimensions. Their goal is to unite the 4 dimensions and also revive Ray."

"Ray?" Ruka asks, "You mean the one who stops Zarc with Zarine?"

"Yes. Ray is also my sister." Reisho says, causing others to get shocked. "My father, in fact, I don't know if he is my father anymore. He is the culprit behind this."

"I am sorry to hear that." Risu says.

"It is fine." Reisho says while hugging Reira. "But I think the Friendship Cup can help us gather our allies. But I am afraid that the Dark Signers and Roget will make it harder than I thought."

"I see." Yuya says. "That will be a problem."

Then Yuzu goes out of the shower with Rin's clothes, "Ah...This must be paradise!"

"Rin!" Yugo tries to hug her, but then Yuzu takes out the fan with a death glare. "I know! You're Yuzu, definitely Yuzu!"

Everyone sweatdrops at the sight, then Yuzu turns to others, "Do I miss something?"

"Oh, we are just planning our next step." Yuni says. "And we decided to join the Friendship Cup."

"Eh? You're serious about this?!" Yuzu asks.

"Of course, win the Friendship Cup. That's a promise I made with Rin." Yugo says.

Reisho is typing and then he says, "Even though I couldn't call my brother, I still can send him a message through e-mail. And I ask him to let all of us participate, which means you too, Yuzu."

"WHAT? I'm joining too?!" Yuzu asks in shock. Rin says, "That is great. I always wanted to participate once."

"No way..." Yuzu groans, Yuya says, "Oh, right. Yuzu. I also brought your D-Wheel here." He then takes out the card and says, "Just uncard it and it will appear."

"Thanks, Yuya." Yuzu says as she takes the card, after uncarding it, Yuzu's own D-Wheel materialized in front of them.

"You can seal a D-Wheel in a card?" Rua asks.

"Oh, it is not like we didn't do it before." Yuni says. "It can also seal a human inside, that's what Academia has been doing."

"What?" The ones who don't know are shocked. Yugo says, "I have been to Heartland, and I saw them doing so, it is totally a nightmare."

"No way..." Risu says. 'I always thought that you were saying nonsense."

Ruka says, "I had seen a dream, with people screaming and also running from the giants and people with uniforms, and some of them are turned into cards... It was real after all..."

Katrina says, "It is real, I guess that you really have some sort of sense to sense that."

Yuya says, "Since we have our applications ready, we're going to give them ourselves. After all, we also need to find Roget, we have a plan to get them out tomorrow."

The others nod as both Yuya and Yuni leave once more.

After somewhile, the prisoners are set up on a Dueling stage, much to the others' confusion.

Gongenzaka asks, "What is that all about?"

Dennis says, "I have no clue."

"Ah, there you are." They turn around to see Yuya and Yuni, along with Shinji and Tokumatsu. Ron asks, "You two come again?"

"We want to see a duel just like yesterday's again, so we've been discussing it." Shinji says.

"Since we're gonna do it in front of a large crowd, might as well make it more grand and exciting." Tokumatsu says.

"We've already had a talk with Roget this morning, so we'll have a Great Entertainment Duel Tournament in the canteen tomorrow!" Yuni says.

"Sounds like it's my time to shine!" Sawatari says.

"Sawatari..." Yuya mutters.

"Why sonny, you look confident." Tokumatsu says.

"Of course." Sawatari replies.

"Well, I'll be smashing that spirit of yours to bits tomorrow." Tokumatsu says.

"Yo. Crow, doing good?" Before they leave, they notice Crow talking to a purple-haired man.

"Damon!" Crow says.

"I've been to your place for a visit, too." Damon says as he notices Yuya and Yuni. "Yugo and Risu? Did you two get caught after all?"

"No, we're not Yugo and Risu..." Yuya says. "They are still safe at the orphanage..."

In the Security Building, Roget is looking at the participants in the Friendship Cup, he says, "Ah, so there are still more of them, That's fine, please pass the message that they've been approved."

After finishing the call, Roget says, "If we arrest them at the Friendship Cup, it'll serve as an example to the Commons out there."

I'll end the chapter right here. Yuya and Yuni have an escape plan ready so that the other Lancers will be saved, and all of them are going to participate in the Friendship Cup. I hope you like this chapter and the next chapter we will introduce Ruka's Pendulum Monsters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955 4 11
This is basically gonna be a series of stories where our main character Yuca who is the daughter of Ray and Zarc which when the original dimension sp...
24K 361 23
You are a spy for Akaba Reiji for years now. Your mission is spy Academia in Fusion Dimension for 5 years now. And finally he can go back home after...
15.5K 271 5
A alternate ending to the Yugioh Arc V finale.
2.8K 59 6
Ryuuga Haruto a humble duelist who strives to be the best, travels to Miami City to compete in The Miami Championship to test his skills as a duelist...