Only His

By Shawty_melodies

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we ar... More

A/N
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ัฒะฟั‘ | โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะจัณ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝัั‘ั‘|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณั†ั|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—ัตั‘| โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั—ะถ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ั—gะฝั‚|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ™ั—ะฟั‘|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ะณั‘ัตั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะณัตั‘|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณั†ัั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ| โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั—ะถั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ| โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั‘ัตั‘ะฟั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ั—gะฝั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ™ั—ะฟั‘ั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Fั—ัตั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-$ั—ะถ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-$ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-ะ„ั—gะฝั‚
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-ะ™ั—ะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-Fั—ัตั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-$ั—ะถ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-$ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-ะ„ั—gะฝั‚
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-ะ™ั—ะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-Fั—ัตั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-$ั—ะถ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-$ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-ะ„ั—gะฝั‚
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-ะ™ั—ะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-Fั—ัตั‘
ะ„pั—ะณัณgั†ั‘

Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-ัฒะฟั‘

2.6K 114 26
By Shawty_melodies

Kazimir

A bullet hit my in my bicep and digged into my skin. Searing pain soared through my arms. I grit my teeth and grind mmmm then against each other. Forget the fucking bullet, what about Aliyah? Mh mind was on Aliyah. My body knocked back and crashed against the floor.

"Kazimir," she yells.

My vision went in and out, mixing with darkness and light. My head started to spin and I felt the blackness creeping in on me. I couldn't focus on anything. My ears starting to ring and the burning sensation of the bullet in my arm.

I grit it my teeth and didn't allow myself to slip away any further. I fought against the darkness and blinked repeatedly. A warm liquid travels down my face and was guessing it was blood. The bullet grazed my head.

Aliyah held me in her arms crying. Her tears landing on my face. She looked so distraught and my blood covered her hands. The bullet didn't hit her so that's all I care about.

She starts to yell in Russian and I am sure that I was imagining it. Had I already died? That would be impossible. My ears stopped ringing and I heard the chaos around me.

"Don't you fucking die on me," she cries.

I looked up at her and her breast were in my face. It wasn't the time at all. I ignored the searing pain in my arm and growing headache in my head. She brushes my hair to the side and more tears drops fall out of her eyes.

"Don't leave me," she pleads.

"I'm right here," I rasp.

"The bullet it," she stammers.

"It only grazed my head," I mumble.

She kissed my lips and I used my left arm to hold her face. It was a short kiss, before medical people came over. I looked around and didn't spot my sister or mother anywhere. I hoped they had gotten to safety.

The medical people spoke to her in Russian and I could barely make out words to translate for her. She nods her and replied to them in Russian. So I hadn't imagined her speaking Russian.

I felt myself slipping back into my mind and into the darkness. I tried to fight against, but it was winning. I cannot die today nor do I plan to die any time soon. The darkness engulfs me, I see and hear nothing.

***
I blinked and had to squeeze my eyes shut. The light was blinding me and I opened my eyes again. I heard the beeping sound of a monitor and I slowly adjusted to the light.

I feel someone's head laying on my hand and I crane my neck to weight on my hand. Aliyah's head laid against my hand. She snored softly and I moved my hand from under her head.

I traced my head along the line of her cornrows as she likes to call them. The clean parting that was usually there was half visible now. She stirs and I stop touching her head.

I relaxed against the hospital bed and looked out the window. My head and body felt heavy. I looked over at the dripping sound. They put me on drip, how long was I out for? I couldn't feel any pain which made me feel more grateful.

I had almost died yesterday and I would have left my lioness behind. I remember her tears falling on my face and they way she cried for me to live. The panic in her voice when she thought I was going die.

I didn't press the nurse button or anything. I laid there on the bed, playing out different possibilities of the accident. I wanted Aliyah to rest first, before I had anyone disturb me. I know she was struggling to sleep at night time as well.

I felt like she was slipping away from me. I thought she was going back into her shell, we're she kept everyone out. Had she eaten while I was on conscious? Was she getting enough sleep?

I was more worried about her, than I was for myself. Her mood affected me and so I want her to be okay at all times. I couldn't stand seeing her cry or the look of sadness on her face. My men better have who ever had done this.

I needed to get the fuck out of here and resume with life. I needed to see how Andrei and Alexei's search was doing. I had them go back to the states and kill anyone with involvement with the Mexican cartel. I no longer cares what happened to others.

I was going to bomb Mexico one way or another. If Jorge was smart, he would give me back Azura. I had much more nukes and missiles than him. The door opens and a nurse comes in. She dragged a machine in with her.

"Nice to see your awake Mr, Ivanov," she says.

"Mhm."

"I have just to come and check your blood pressure and temperature," she informs.

"I will have a doctor come in and tell your family that you have awoken."

"How long have I been out for?" I ask.

"You have been out for two days. Your wife has been here the whole time just in case you ever woke up," she answers.

I have been out for two days? Two days was way to long. I can't imagine the stress my lioness was under now. I was awake now and she wouldn't have to worry anymore.

The nurse words settle in on me. My wife? What did I miss in the last two days? Aliyah Ivanov, it had a nice ring to it. That wasn't her actual name though. Imani Ivanov, no not Imani. Zerina Ivanov. She had too many names, but my last name sounded perfect at the end with all three.

It would be too soon for us to get married, but we didn't need to rush into it. I know for a fact that I would marry her one day. My love for her was larger than words. I would give her a grand wedding and take her on a honeymoon that lasted for months.

I would take care of her and Azura until my last breath. I thank god for not allowing me to die so soon and I rubbed my chin. I missed my beard already. A doctor came in with three different nurses making noise.

"You're awake Mr, Ivanov," the doctor stated.

"She's sleeping, I rather wait until she's awake," I said.

The doctor looks down at Aliyah and nods his head. They leave and close the door behind them. I had gotten the remote to make the rooms light dimmer. I woke up thinking I was in heaven for a second.

I closed my eyes and rested my hand on her head.  I wanted her to wake up now. I wanted to hear her voice and her smile. Her dimples appearing when her smile was genuine. Her soft and full lips against mine.

I wanted to see her happy when she got Azura back in her arms. I closed my eyes and tried to calm down. My heart has never felt like this before.

It used to be just an organ that we people cared to much about. Now, I understand the feeling of being love. I had tried something new and I felt re birthed all because of a women. A woman who I never expected to fall in love with.

Love, what a silly thing. The things love could make you you do. I would die for her, I would kill for her, I would buy anything for her. I would do everything for her. For her, there wasn't something I wouldn't do.

My breathing slows as my eyes grew heavy. I blinked slowly and felt her hair in my hands. I listened to her breathing as it rocked me to sleep, knowing she was right there next to me.

***
I was pleading and begging for her to get in the bed at this point. She was refusing and it was aggravating me. I didn't fracture my rib cage or break my legs. She should be able to sit on my lap.

"No, so stop asking," she huffs.

"Yes, stop being bitchy," I argue.

"No Kazimir, your injured."

"So? I hurt one arm. Just come here, I wanna hold you," I groan.

"You're a freak monster when we have physical contact. You will probably try fuck me."

"I would and am. My right arm is working perfectly fine," I grin.

"Exactly why I'm not giving into you," she sighs.

A knock comes from the door, halting our conversation. The doctor walks in by himself and has a clipboard in his hand. Let's hope I can get discharged now.

"Mr and Mrs Ivanov, How are we doing today?"

"We are good," I answered.

"When can I be discharged?"

"We can't discharge you as of now. We have to monitor to you for the next twenty four hours. You had been shot in your right bicep, the most concern is with your head. The bullet only grazed you, but just to be sure we keeping you here," he explains.

"Okay. I have one thing, can I still have sex?" I asked.

"Is that really the question you're asking after being shot?" She scoffs.

"Why not? Its a serious question," I shrug.

"I wouldn't advise it. It could cause a strain on your muscles not allowing them to heal properly. There-."

"Yes or no," I interrupted.

"It doesn't matter if it's a yes or no, we aren't having sex point blank," she says.

"Can I have sex or not?" I ask.

"As I was saying, it would cause a strain in your muscles and giving your head injury," he rambles.

"So yes. Okay, you can go now," I dismiss.

Aliyah sighs and shakes her head at me. I don't why she thinks just because I'm hurt, that I won't fuck her. The doctor glances in between us then leaves.

"We aren't having sex Kaz," she repeats.

"I had Anastasia bring you clothes for when you woke up. You can take a shower and feel less dead."

"Are you joining me?" I asked.

"No," she answers.

"Why not?"

"I'm on period."

"You aren't," I state.

"How would you know that?"

She raises her eyebrows at me and squints her eyes gently. She looks me up and down slightly screwing her face up. I know she wasn't on her period, because of the way she was acting now. Her now and her on her period are two different people

"I just know," I shrug.

"Yeah, it's a still a no Kaz," she laughs, softly.

"Do you think you can get up?" She ask.

"I'm not sure," I answer.

I moved my body to the side and it was only my arm that was the issue. My head felt normal and I didn't think I needed to be here. I stood up for a second, but had to sit back down.

My legs felt weak and the muscles were cramped from not walking for so long. She came to my side  and helped me up. I stretched my muscles to get that feeling back in them. I looked and felt like a child.

I was wearing an ugly hospital gown and Aliyah had to help me walk. In all my years thirty-four years, I have done mostly everything by myself. Now, I have a short black woman holding onto me even though I was hundred pounds heavier.

"I got it," I hissed.

She nudged my arm and that had sent shockwaves of pain through my arm. I didn't care that she had moved it, but the worry that fell on her face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," she apologized.

"It's okay."

"How about I just get your stuff ready to shower and you walk around?" she suggest.

"Sure."

She lets me go, but I was able to hold myself up. She went towards a bag that sat on the cushioned lounge chair. I walked towards the door and opened it. Mikhail and Henrik stood outside. They turned to look at me and I saw the happiness that crossed their faces.

"Make sure nobody comes in. I don't care if it's a nurse or doctor. If my my sister or mother come don't let them in either," I order.

"Yes, boss. How are you doing?" Mikhail asked.

"Fine," I answered.

"The Italians are here and your brother and Alexei are still in the states," he reported.

"Why are they here? I want you to take Aliyah home after this. I want Nikolai and Misha here and have a bomb squad arranged."

"They have news on the child and was waiting for you to wake. We also have the man who did this in the cells."

"Don't do anything with him just yet, I will deal with him personally."

"Is that it?" I asked.

Mikhail nods his heads and dug his hands into his pocket. He handed me a phone and it was a brand new one. I closed the door and turned it on.

They must have tossed my old phone. I have gone through many phones that I longer cared to update and transfer all information to my phones. I walked back to the bed and put the phone on the bed.

I looked at my reflection in the marble floors. The time was coming to an end. They had caused a war and now they will have one. I went into the bathroom and Aliyah was just standing in the mirror looking at her belly. She turns around quickly and pulls back down her shirt when she saw me.

"What were you doing?"

"Nothing," she lies.

She avoided my eye contact and fiddled with the sleeves of the sweater. She placed a fake smile on her face and it made me annoyed that she pretending to be okay in front of me. I get closer to her and wrapped my good arm around her waist.

"I can read you like open books baby, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing, don't worry about it," she murmurs.

I don't know if her insecurities where coming back or something else might have happened. She was putting on a front now. I kissed her forehead, then her cheek, her neck. I was taking my time.

"Kazimir, not now later when your better alright," she says.

"Is that a promise?"

"I promise," she promises.

"I'm intrigued on how you know Russian and never bothered to tell me," I grumble.

"Later alright, just let's get you cleaned up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 46.6K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
410K 7.8K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
8.4K 203 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...
6.9K 322 18
She was as you know the fine ass girl who always stays away from bad boyss. But He was ruthless and a cold blooded killer... But he's a drug dealer ...