๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜€ - ๐—ง๏ฟฝ...

By Moonfyreee_

'๐™ณ๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ, ๐™ผ๐š› ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š‹๐šข?' -- '๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š—' -- '๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ' ๐™ธ๐š— ๏ฟฝ... More

๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š— ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐Ÿท. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š‹๐šข๐šœ
๐Ÿธ. ๐š†๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
๐Ÿน. ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐™ต๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ
๐Ÿบ. ๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š
๐Ÿป. ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š
๐Ÿผ. ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š
๐Ÿฝ. ๐™ป๐šž๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ
๐Ÿพ. ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐Ÿฟ. ๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ. ๐™พ๐š๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท. ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ. ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š˜ ๐™ฒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน. ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š–
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ. ๐™ธ๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐š
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป. ๐™ฐ ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š‹๐šข
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ. ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐š’๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ. ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐™ต๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ. ๐™ต๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šฃ๐šŽ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ. ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐™ผ๐š› ๐™บ๐š’๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท. ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ. ๐š†๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐š๐šž๐š• ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ. ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š‹๐š’๐š—๐š’
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป. ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š‹๐šข
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ. ๐™ถ๐š›๐š˜๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ. ๐™ฐ ๐™ฒ๐šข๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ. ๐™ผ๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•?
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ. ๐™ฝ๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š
๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ. ๐™ต๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š–๐šข ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š
๐Ÿน๐Ÿท. ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š'๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ. ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š˜ ๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐š’๐š›๐š
๐Ÿน๐Ÿน. ๐™ด๐š™๐šœ๐š˜๐š– ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š›๐š‹๐šข ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐šข
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ. ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›
๐Ÿน๐Ÿป. ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š›๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š
๐Ÿน๐Ÿผ. ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข
๐Ÿน๐Ÿฝ. ๐™ด๐š•๐š˜๐š๐š’๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š—

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน. ๐™ป๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š—?

1.9K 50 1
By Moonfyreee_

"Do I scare you?" -Inspector Campbell

The next morning Francis had woken up alone, she had done that many times over the months of her stay. But on this morning it felt different. Thomas hadn't even stayed in the bed with her over the night.

She was hoping he would move on with the situation and get over it, but it seemed as though he hadn't.

A small thud sounded from the downstairs snapping Francis out of her daze. In a hurry she grabbed her dressing gown and threw it over herself before making her way down the stairs.

As she neared the bottom of the stairs, she prepared herself to fight off the intruder. She jumped quickly from the stairs with her hands balled tightly into fists.

"Agh!" She jumped back quickly when she noticed Thomas collecting papers from his kitchen table.

Letting out a loud sigh she came to stand next to him. "You scared me y'know?" She quipped.

Thomas let out a soft chuckle "it's my house, Fran..." he said trying to be quick with the papers "I was coming back to come get you actually" he turned his head to look at her.

"What for?" She asked.

"I have a lad down at the office he's going to take some photos of you."

A frown made its apparent appearance on the girls face. But he simply turned his attention back to paper infront of him he took a deep breath.

"I need them." He added.

Her face scrunched up. "Need them?" She asked. "For what? I've barely just woken up!" Angrily she ran her hands through her hair.

Thomas didn't answer her and instead walked over to the counter picked up a black box opened the lid and pulled out a long dark purple dress "I brought this for you to wear" his hands slid slowly down the silky material "got it made special" his voice dropped. His eyes were now trained on her own.

"No." She shook her head. "I can't. I'm not in the mood, Thomas!" She could feel her anger levels rising.

"I don't fucking have time for this! You get upstairs put that dress on and take some nice photos for me. This isn't up for discussion" without word of warning he chucked the dress at her forcing her to take it in hand.

"I will not be smiling!" In a huff she turned back around and stormed up the stairs dragging the expensive dress along the dusty floors.

-

"I feel stupid," Francis said as she looked over to the corner of the office, Thomas sat looking back at her taking small drags of his cigarette -the fourth one he had pulled out since she had sat down for her photos- slowly raking his eyes over her body once again.

"You don't look it" he replied with his voice low and eyes even lower.

The unknown man came over to her to reposition her. He moved her legs so that sat facing towards the camera, her hands neatly crossed in her lap and head tilted ever so slightly to the left.

"Why do you need these photos Thomas?" She repeated her question from earlier.

"I need photos for the office, people need to believe you're my wife" he said nonchalantly.

Francis took a choked inhale of breath "I-what?" She stuttered. "What do you mean people need to believe I'm your wife?! I am not your wife!" She rose from her seat angrily and hastily removed the pair of gloves sat on her hands.

"Would you mind explaining what you mean? I am not going to fake a marriage, Thomas." She pointed a finger at him accusingly.

He flopped his head back in defeat before rising from his own sitting position "that's not what I'm saying. We will get married- small nothing big- but we won't be in love so we have to make it believable" he said as he stumped his cigarette out in his glass ashtray.

She stood confused for a moment before speaking again. "Who says we aren't in love, Tom?" Her voice was quiet and mousy. Her eyes had saddened, that cocky smile dropped and her hands fell to her sides.

"You know I don't do love, Francis, it's not how my life can go. I fall in love and you'll get hurt..." he shook his head shamefully.

"No. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for believing your selfish fucked up self could even change for one single moment to support and love the mother of your child! You ignorant blind fool..."

Without another word Thomas walked over to the photographer handed him some money and shooed him off. "I hope those bloody photos come out good, or I've just paid the fucker more than he's bloody worth." Thomas brought his eyes to meet with Fran's and completely ignored her rant "we have to go to a family meeting."

"In a bloody gown?!" She yelled angrily.

"They won't judge. You've seen what Esme wears around the streets," he began pulling out another cigarette only for it to be snatched away by Francis.

"You put that shit out right now and look at me! If I get made fun of this is all on you." She seethed.

~

Walking into the betting shop would never usually be embarrassing for Francis, but now as she walked through dressed like a queen she suddenly noticed the eyes of everyone on her.

Trained on her... like hawks.

"I told you I should have changed..." Francis spat in the direction of Thomas.

He sighed heavily and lit a cigarette "and I told you that you looked fine, I didn't lie."

The pair made it quickly into the meeting room where it had seemed everyone was already in a heated discussion.

"I'm told only family are allowed to speak" Esme said shooting Thomas a quick glare.

"Everyone's allowed to speak" Thomas announced.

"On your feet then, Esme" Francis added before Thomas could say more.

He looked at the girl annoyedly and then let his attention fall back on Esme "let us hear what you have to say," Thomas spoke again. He stood watching with his hands in his pockets and a stern look on his face.

Esme shuffled slightly but John stood infront of her from the stairs "I speak for our household" he interrupted before she got a word in.

"John- this company is a modern enterprise and so believes in equal rights for women. On your feet, Esme." Thomas repeated the earlier words.

This time she listened. Placing down the book in her hands she took her stand. Both Polly and Francis rolled their eyes before deciding to each take a seat. As the two sat next to one and other Francis went to reach for a cigarette only to be shot a judging glare by Polly. "Aunt Pol... this is no different than drinking," she took the cigarette and brought it to her lips before quickly lighting it.

Everyone turned their attention back to Esme "I am not a blood member of this family..." she began "but perhaps indeed because I am not a member I can see things in a different light" she put on a strong face and looked at each of the Shelby's "so I'll get to my point."

Polly scoffed "that would be nice."

"As my husband said Shelby limited 'as now 'come very successful. But London... I have kin in Portobello. Its like wars down there. And the use of bombs is the least of it" Esme took a strong inhale "I've a child, blessed with Shelby family looks. I want John to see him grow up. I want us to someday live somewhere with fresh air and trees. And keep chickens or something. But London... it's just smoke and trouble, Thomas."

"Thomas?" Francis scoffed at the girl only addressing him.

"Thats all I have to say" Esme turned and sat back down brining her book back to her hands.

Arthur nodded his head "that were alotta words..." he sniffed "allotta words. Wash them down with a nice drink." Arthur turned and handed Thomas a glass of whiskey.

Thomas raised his glass in the direction of Esme "thank you, Esme" Thomas took a long swig of his drink before placing it back down with a loud clink "firstly the bang in the pub nothing to do with London, understood? I'm dealing with that on me own. Secondly we've nothing to fear from the business expansion as long as we stick together. After the first few weeks, nine tenths of theta we do in London will be legal. The other tenths is in good hands. Isn't that right Arthur?" He motioned towards his brother.

Arthur nodded agreeing "thats right."

"How comes I knew nothing of this?" Francis asked looking around the room for answers. Nobody seemed to pay her any attention not even so much as a glance.

They all just stared at Thomas.

"Any of you who want no part in the future of this company, walk out that door" he raised his eyebrows and hand motioning towards the two green doors "right now. Go raise your chickens." He paused for a moment "those of you with ambition. The expansion begins tomorrow."

With that he drunk the rest of his drink and walked out.

~

Thomas stormed through the betting shop with Polly hot on his trail. He quickly opened up the office and walked inside.

"Tomorrow?" Polly snapped "I'm company treasurer you should talk to me first." She turned around and walked over to the desk sat in the corner of the room "it's Newmarker tomorrow third busiest day of the year" she began flipping through a log book.

"We have eighteen staff" Thomas said as he himself began to look through separate papers.

"Who you trust with two hundred quid takings? And I changed the combination" Polly shot back.

Thomas took a moment to compose himself before Polly began questioning him further "so, what's going on, Thomas? Who did you meet at the black lion, why is our Francis so upset?" She asked not looking at him even for a moment.

His breathing began getting heavier "give me the combination, Polly."

When the air turned quiet and Polly said nothing Tommy lost his composure. He swung around lent down and got eye level with the woman "give me the combination."

Polly continued to ignore the man.

"What happened to the pub was Irish business. In this situation it's best for everyone's safety that some things remain disclosed" Thomas's voice went back to his same composed self.

Polly gently placed down her pen and brought her eyes to meet his. "So, why tomorrow?" She asked.

"Like you say tomorrow is Newmarket, all the London bosses will be at the races," he spoke obviously.

"What so you just roll up and take the city?" She asked judiciously.

"No. We take the opportunity to show our hand. The Italian gangs and the Jewish gangs have been at war in London for six months-."

"-It's not our war-." She interjected.

"The Jews need allies. We need their foothold they control Camden," he stated in a matter of fact tone.

"Your mother once said 'it's his cleverness that will kill him" she breathed nervously.

"No one gets killed, Polly. We go down tomorrow and we leave our message. That's it. If Alfie Solomon's and his boys come to us we will negotiate the secure use of a bonded warehouse."

He motioned his hand towards the safe with tired eyes "now please... open the fucking safe."

-

"Ohhhh... mgnn" Francis moaned softly as Thomas harshly slammed himself into her, tears began to prick in the corner of her eyes. "Oh yea- fuck!" She yelled quietly as waves of pleasure licked up her spine.

"Mgh." Thomas let out a final groan as he felt himself release. With a heavy sigh he collapsed onto her back, his head falling in the divot between her shoulder blades.

Francis took a moment to steady herself before she pushed him off and stood up from his desk to grab her dress. She began doing up the buttons. With a mundane hum she pulled up her stockings and then sat back on the desk.

She planted herself firmly in the centre and shuffled until she was comfortable. "I want to go with you." She said as he also began to dress himself.

"Where?" He asked.

She smiled "to London" she stated as if it was obvious.

"No." He spoke quickly.

"Why not?" She scoffed and pushed herself back off of his desk. Now coming to stand in front of him she grabbed his face and turned it down towards her. "Why not?"

"You're fucking pregnant, Fran" he spat back.

"So? I know how to use a gun, Thomas."

He grasped her hips and pushed her backwards until she hit the edge of the desk. Then he picked her up and placed her back atop it. With a grin she spread her legs slightly to make room for him. His hands ran slowly up her thighs until they rested on sides of her hips.

"I need you here. Safe. That's all I want, so for fucks sake, Francis, stay in small heath," he began to pepper small kisses along her cheeks.

She giggled slightly before bringing him in for a soft kiss. "Okay. I promise." The two shared one more kiss before departing ways.

Francis, to Polly's house.

Thomas... to finish off his dirty work.

—————————————————————————

Another chapter up!

The next chapter will be the London fight and Sabinis attack on Thomas. After that some scenes will be missed or sped up to get us further into the timeline.

Enjoy<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 1.9K 28
๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง... ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ. ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๏ผ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ...
7.8K 204 24
" ๐ผ๐‘“ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘‘, ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘, ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š, ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๏ฟฝ...
79.3K 1.5K 20
'๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’' /hษ™สŠp/ noun '๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐’พ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘’๐“… ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’น๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰' - michael gray x fem!oc peaky blinders
665K 8.4K 148
Here are a bunch of imagines for our favourite Peaky Boys โค๏ธ Requests closed for this book. More imagines may be posted on tumblr