Estelle (Not Edited)

angelsprinklesss

<3 Еще

⋆ 1 ⋆
⋆ 2 ⋆
⋆3⋆
⋆4⋆

⋆5⋆

4.1K 173 87
angelsprinklesss

A week or so had passed since Estelle had gotten the chance to stop by Daxton's work. She was exhausted from work and everything. Her grief some nights unbearable. Making her sick.

Finally Estelle got the courage to ask for a day off.  She hated doing that. But she missed Daxton more. More than she wanted to admit.

Her fingernails bit into the flesh of her palm. As she balled her fists up.

It was okay.

Estelle took a breath and opened the door to Daxton's shop.

Daxton's head snapped up at the sound of the door opening. His eyes drinking in the sight of Estelle.

Poor baby.

He was so upset with himself for not going to her. But Daxton was happy she was here. Though he wasn't happy with the sight of her exhaustion. The dark circles under her eyes. The way her lips pouted.

"Sweetheart." Daxton began.

"Daxy!" Estelle wasted no time throwing her arms around his big body.

"I'm s-sorry I missed you so much. Can we-" Estelle rushed out before being cut off.

"Shh.. I missed you too, sweetheart." Daxton whispered as his hand rubbed up and down her back.

"Can we hang out t-today." Estelle asked and Daxton nodded.

"But at m-my apartment, please." She said and Daxton was intrigued. He hadn't seen her place.

"It's just I am tired so if I fall asleep, I'll be home you know?" Estelle explained while Daxton grabbed Reese's leash, handing it to her.

"You gonna tell me where my girl's been for the past week?" Daxton said.

My girl. It was so possessive. Swoon.

"I've been working a l-lot." Estelle looked down for a second before she knew it, his warm hand was engulfing hers.

They were holding hands.

"Well I don't think you should be working so much." Daxton huffed out.

"I like working- w-well not really but I need the money, f-for Mama's apartment." Estelle explained as her eyes rested on their locked hands. Her belly felt so warm and giddy when Daxton rubbed the back of her hand with his big thumb.

"If you need help, you know I would give it to you in a heartbeat. Actually we need to hire someone at the shop, for paperwork and to answer calls all that shit." Daxton had pulled that out of his ass, he didn't need someone, but it would be an easier job, and he'd get to see her more.

"Really?" Her voice was filled with hope at the thought of working with Daxy.

"Yea, wouldn't offer it, if I wasn't. You think about it sweetheart." Daxton said as Estelle held Reese's leash tighter.

——-

Daxton watched as she pointed at her townhouse that he was guessing her apartment was in. He wasn't to fond of this area, too many predators. He'd done business here on an occasion of times in his past and it wasn't a clean area.

Affordable but not safe.

"It's not much, but M-Mama and me were always happy with it." Estelle said as she handed Daxton the leash. Reese's senses were on high alert as he took in his new surroundings.

Daxton watched as Estelle bent and moved a singular flower pot and grabbed her key.

If that wasn't the most obvious spot for a key, literally anyone could get in. Estelle had finally got the lock to work if she jiggled it at a certain angle. Well it did work for a couple days.

Her cheeks warmed as the loose lock literally broke. It fell off. Onto the floor.

Of fricking course.

"I think I broke it again." Estelle said but she couldn't feel embarrassed she was too tired. She grabbed the lock and then pushed the door open.

"Again?" Daxton asked his heart was already beating out his chest at how unsafe her living conditions seemed so far. At least she needed a lock.

"Yeah, it's been b-broken for a while, but the other day I thought I fixed it. Oh well." Estelle said dismissively.

"How long has it been fucking broken?" Daxton asked his blood pressure rising.

"Hey, f word Daxy!" Estelle exclaimed.

"How long?" Daxton asked again.

"Since Mama got sick, I n-never had time to get it fixed." Estelle said in a small voice as Daxton shook his head.

"Fuck." Daxton let out a sigh.

"You're not staying here alone, not until you get that lock fixed." Daxton said with a tone that she didn't want to argue with.

"But why-"

"Cause the only damn thing stopping someone from coming in here was that lock. If I had any idea your lock was broken I wouldn't have let you come back here. You don't understand who the fuck could've came in here, for fuck's sake do you know what could've happen to you baby." Daxton was out of breath and reaching for Estelle who had tears welding in her eyes.

"I'm s-sorry." Estelle whispered but she was crying because he cared so much. Cared about her safety.

When was the last time someone cared that much?

"I don't want no tears. I would fix the lock today, but you obviously need to stay home today and rest." Daxton explained as he patted her back lovingly.

"I don't wanna g-go back to my work." Estelle cried into his shoulder. She felt bad cause he said no tears, but she couldn't help it.

"They are m-mean to me there, I-I don't like having to talk to so many people-" A small cry left her lips and Daxton shook his head and pulled up. She wrapped her legs around his waist as instinct.

"I w-wanna work with you Daxy. P-Please." Estelle voice was rougher and she sniffled. Small hiccups caused from her crying escaped her frame.

"Sweetheart, that's enough. You know I got you. You can have that job and you don't have to stay somewhere you don't like. Now calm down before I have a fucking heart attack, baby." Daxton said as he rubbed her back comfortably.

Daxton patted the back of her thigh letting her know he was setting her back on her feet.

"Here's how this is gonna work. You're gonna go take a shower, or bath. Take your time and relax. Then get in some comfortable clothes, and get your ass in bed. I'm gonna go get the part for your door." Daxton explained as he wiped the last of Estelle's tears. Her eyes closing from the warmth of his finger.

Daxton leaned down and kissed her warm forehead.

"Go, baby."

Estelle nodded and walked towards the bathroom.

He wasn't gonna fix the lock but this worked better either way. Daxton made a make shift lock to the outside of the door, just until he got back. He also left Reese there, he trusted that dog to not let anyone get to Estelle.

———

Estelle decided a bath would be more soothing. Running the water, she heard a scratch on her bedroom door.

Estelle opened it and Reese walked into the room and plopped down on the floor. Once her bath was ready, she sunk down and instantly her muscles relaxed.

She did everything, used her favorite scented products. Her vanilla and soft lavender scent. Once Estelle got out the bath she dried and found a cute pajama set.

It was a pair of shorts and a tank top, both a light creme color. An accent of lace trim on both the shirt and shorts.

Estelle grabbed her brush and her bottle of lotion. She did her arms and legs but she couldn't get her back. Just then a sound from outside her bedroom sounded.

Estelle opened the bedroom door and Daxton was fixing the lock with a brand new lock. There were bags of food on the counter.

"Daxy?" Estelle's voice was like honey, so sweet and smooth. So much more relaxed it was his favorite melody.

"Hey sweetheart, I'm all done fixing the lock." Daxton explained as he stood to his full height and turned around.

His breath was lodged in his throat.

Good god.

She was unearthly.

"You're so fucking beautiful." Daxton said his voice hoarse.

And that fucking blush. So innocent.

"Thank y-you Daxy." Estelle couldn't stop starring at the man in front of her. His eyes didn't move from her at all.

"I want to kiss you baby. I want to kiss you so fucking bad." Daxton's voice was deep and it made Estelle feel like her entire being was melting.

Her tummy did a million cartwheels and the butterflies that lived there were released.

"Please Daxy." She wasn't sure where she had gained that confidence but it was there.

His thumb caressed her cheek gently and she felt like she was floating. Estelle's hands grabbed his biceps to steady herself, Daxton's hard muscles flexed underneath her small hands.

His head lowered to her ear.

"You're so fucking stunning. My sweet girl" Daxton had whispered as his lips grazed her skin so gently.

Her stomach felt completely empty and on the floor but Estelle's heart was about to jump out her chest.

"You smell so god damn good." Daxton groaned and Estelle wondered if he knew how good he smelt.

His lips kissed along her jaw and Estelle's eyes shut and her mouth fell open. Gasping for a full breath.

Daxton's fingers supported the back of her neck as she whimpered when he kissed the corner of her lips. Her breath hitched when Daxton's lips finally claimed hers.

Estelle found herself melting into the kiss her lips colliding with Daxton's. A moan escaped her lips and Daxton took the opportunity to slide his tongue in her mouth.

A slow meeting, Estelle had never kissed anyone and this was about to make her heart explode.

Estelle moaned again, louder this time and Daxton pulled away to let her catch her breath.

"My god woman, you will be my fucking death." Daxton said as his head fell into her neck.

"I've never k-kissed anyone before-" Estelle admitted, shyly.

"Good. I'm glad I'm your first, and the last man you're gonna fucking kiss. You're mine." Daxton sounded so possessive, but she liked it.

"Oh my god! Reese saw! His poor eyes." Estelle exclaimed and tried to moved away towards the dog. But Daxton pressed her to him.

"He'll be alright. Let's eat." Daxton said and Estelle was nodding away.

Once they made it to her room to sit down on the bed together and read. Perhaps giving him one of her romance novels wasn't the best idea, but at least it wasn't too spicy.

She remembered she never brushed her hair or put lotion on her back. Good thing her hair was still wet.

"Can you g-get my back?" Estelle asked and Daxton reached for the lotion, warming the lotion up in his hands he rubbed it along her shoulders first.

"Can I lift this sweetheart?" Daxton asked and Estelle nodded sleepily.

As Daxton worked the lotion in, Estelle let out a big sigh.

"Feel good, baby?" Daxton laughed a little and it made Estelle smile faintly. But she nodded because it felt too good. He was gonna put her to sleep.

"Where's your brush?" Daxton asked as he spotted it on the opposite side of the bed. He leaned and grabbed it. Without argument, Estelle let him do her hair.

Once he was finished Estelle got under the covers and closed her eyes for good. A warm hand rubbed up and down across her back.

"Go to sleep, sweetheart."

So barely audible but only one person called her sweetheart.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

دهاليز قاتمة لـ ميامي

Любовные романы

385K 42.8K 21
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
Royally yours Srinidhi Chava

Любовные романы

1.6M 89.6K 86
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
Tangled: Hearts and Truths 𝓡𝓾𝓱𝓲

Любовные романы

657K 39K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
Her claim Jeelvyas03

Любовные романы

3M 177K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...