Code Lyoko Season 6

By metalgreymon2

This is a sequel to Season 5, and the final season of Code Lyoko. Go read that, or you won't understand nothi... More

601 - Reborn
602 - Clone Problems
603 - Heart to Believe
604 - Earth Wrath
605 - Prisioners
606 - Spectromania
607 - Blocked
608 - Debute
609 - Eclipse
610 - Disaster
611 - Phantom Ruby
612 - Black Circle
613 - Miracle
614 - World Tour
615 - Hydraulic Central
616 - Mountain Bug
618 - Virtual Reallity
619 - Warrior Fairies
620 - Against the Time
621 - ARK
622 - XANA's Army
623 - Reality or Ilusions
624 - Dragon Flame
625 - The Final Mission
626 - A World Without Danger

617 - Marabounta 2.0

88 1 0
By metalgreymon2

The Lyoko Warriors launched a new attack at the Mountain Replika's Supercalculator. Aelita, Yumi and Bloom found the truth about Bloom's Phantom Ruby, as they went to attack the Mountain Bug. Thanks to Yumi, XANA lost the Mountain Replika.

Episode 138 - Marabounta 2.0

March 30, the Lyoko Warriors were on their vehicle, and were going to New Mexico, to search for the Supercalculator. Right now, though, they were with Jim, practicing a bit.

Jim: Come on, slowpokes! Move! This is real life, not Lyoko! Let's move, guys!

Aelita: Oh my... I forgot how Jim was in PE! 

William: I guess that's what you get, for being With XANA, for months!

Jeremy: Well, atleast, we're used to Jim's way of training, eventhough, he does sound like a militar, most of the time.

Jim: Alright, that's enough! Let's go have lunch.

A few moments later, everyone was having lunch. Jeremy took a moment to look through his laptop, and check the Hyperscan, since they were entering America.

Jeremy: Hmmm.

Odd: Looking through the Hyperscan, again?

Jeremy: Well, since we entered America, i can easely locate the New Mexico's Supercalculator.

Aelita: Anything so far?

Jeremy: So far nothing, but, like i said, we're in America, where New Mexico is located.

Aelita: it won't take to long to locate the Replika.

Ulrich: Cool, the faster we do this, the faster we can finish XANA of!

As the Lyoko Gang was chating, something was happening in the Forest Sector. It turnes out that XANA Activated a Tower.

The Train suddenly stopped in the middle of the road. Everyone looked arround, as they noticed that the train had stopped.

Jim: What's going on?

Chris: I apologize for the sudden stop, but there's some weird black stuf blocking our root. We'll have to remove it. It might take sometime.

The Winx looked at eachother. Daphne went outside, to look at what was blocking them. It was some very weird gummy black stuff.

Daphne: What kind of... substance is that? 

Chris: What's what i'm trying to understand.

The Winx got outsie, and joined Daphne, as they looked at the stuf that is on the track. Stella grossed out on this.

Stella: Ew! This thing sure looks slimmy!

Musa: Yeah, not in a good way!

Suddenly, the slimy stuf started to move, and went ot attack the Winx. Something hapend, they avoided it, but  tre was caught, and disapeared, into a devirtualization.

Aisha Did that thing?

Tecna: It got devirtulized?! But that's impossible!

Daphne: I don't like this, any bit!

Bloom: We have to tak ecare of this! Winx, transform!

Winx: Magic Winx! BLOOMIX!!!

Bloom: Bloom, Fairy of the Dragon Flame!

Roxy: Roxy, Fairy of Animals!

Stella: Stella, fairy of the Shinning Sun!

Daphne: Daphne, Fairy of Elements!

Musa: Musa, Fairy of Music!

Flora: Flora, Fairy of Nature!

Tecna: Tecna, Fairy of Tecnology!

Aisha: Aisha, Fairy of Waves!

Bloom: Let's not waste anytime!

Winx: BLOOMIX CONVERGENCE!!!

The Winx launched a gonvergence attack. However, s they believed that the creature was vaporised, it reapeared in front of them.

Stella: HUH?!

Tecna: It can be regenerated?

Bloom: I don't think so! I feel XANA's out there! He must be the responsible! 

Musa: Then go join the others!

Bloom: What about you?

Roxy: We can take care of ourselvs! Besides, thanks to the Dragon Flame, we won't run out of power so easely!

Bloom smilled and went to the Lyoko Gang, as her Phantom Ruby started to glow. Jeremy wanted to go outside, however, the Hyperscan located something, and called them to the lab.

William: We've located it!

Jeremy: This is perfect! We can take the Skid, and-(aleart) Oh no, just as we were about to attack XANA, he attacks first! Activated Tower, in the Forest Sector!(Bloom comes in)

Aelita: You okay, sis?

Bloom: Not really, there's something bizarr happening, outside! I went outside, and there's this weird black thing bloking us, that started to move arround, and attakng the Winx! Plus, anything that swallows disapears, like it's devirtualized!

Jeremy: Huh?

Bloom: And that's not all! My Phantom Ruby started to glow! As if that was made out of it!

Odd: Uh, what is all this suposed to mean?

Ulrich: I'm as bad as you, with that!

Yumi: You think that the Tower is generating that?

William: I don't think so. At least, not the Tower alone.

Jeremy: I was thinking the same. XANA might have used this Tower to use the power of the Phantom Ruby, in it's maximum. 

Laura: XANA created this, using a Tower, and a Phantom Ruby?

Jeremy: I believe that's prety much it.

Aelita: If that's true, then we have to find that Phantom Ruby, and deactivate that Tower!

Jeremy: One thing i can tell. For the Tower to use the Phantom Ruby, it must be directly conected to it.

Laura: We were finally able to get some information on the Phantom Ruby, and learn about it, after your visit to the Mountain Replika, last time!

Jeremy: Go to the Scanners! I'll send you to the Forest Sector!

SCREEN TRANSITION - JEREMY

The Winx were outside, transformed into their Bloomix, as they were fighting this weird black matter, that was blocking their way to New Mexico.

Stella: Urgh! I'm starting to hate this thing!

Tecna: This thing is, for sure, something made by XANA!

Daphne: What makes you say that?

Tecna: Everything is disapearing, as if it's digital!

Aisha: Also judging by the way it's moving to attack us!

Musa: Well, let's make that stop, now! ININITY ECHO!!!

Roxy: TAIL OF DRAGON!!!

Roxy's and Musa's attacks crashed against their weird enemy, main it back off. On Lyoko, Yumi, Aelita and Bloom were on the Forest Sector, waiting for the boys.

Jeremy: Scanner William! Scanner Odd! Scanner Ulrich! Virtualization!

The boys were virtualized on the Forest Sector, right besides the girls, and they looked at the tower, in the end of the road, in front of them.

Aelita: We're here, Jeremy.

Odd: Can you send the machines?

Jeremy: Uh, sorry, guys, but there's a bug in the program!(lab) The Activated Tower gave a bug to the Vehicles' program. I can't send you anything!

Aelita: No problem. We're not to far from the tower, anyway.

The Lyoko Gang went to the Tower. However, something semmed to be of. Jeremy recived a weird signal on his screen.

Jeremy: Weird.

Laura: What's wrong?

Jeremy: There's something happening on my screen, but i can't tell what.

On Lyoko, they went straight to the Tower. However, on the way, something was descending from the trees. Bloom, feeling something was comming to them, looked up.

Bloom: GASP! It's that thing!

Aelita: What thing?

Suddenly, much to everyone's surprise, the black creature came down, and apered in front of them. This was something that still gave some nightmares to Aelita.

Aelita: GASP!

Odd: Oh no, off all things!

Yumi: Jeremy,(lab) there's Marabounta on Lyoko!

Jeremy: WHAT?!

Laura: Marabounta?

Jeremy: Urgh! A program i created to fight XANA's monsters, but it was during the time that Aelita was linked to XANA.

Laura: Wait, now i'm confused.

Jeremy: Because of that, the Marabounta believed that Aelita was one of XANA's monsters, and we were forced to fight it, and deleat it. It wasn't easy, though. But, i don't understand. How come there's Marabounta, on Lyoko?

Aelita: Jeremy, i think i know what the Phantom Ruby cooked up, this time! Bloom mentionated the Marabounta as "that thing", as in, the same that's fighting the Winx, outside!

Jeremy: Huh?(Lyoko)

Bloom: Aelita's right! There's Marabounta, dealing with the Winx, now!

Jeremy: How did XANA brought it back? On earth, thanks to the Phantom Ruby, i get it, but how did he brought it back on Lyoko?

William: I don't know, but we can't reach the tower, if that thing's there!

Bloom: I'll try, and use my Phantom Ruby to reflect it!

Bloom raised her Phantom Ruby, but it came out unefectively. The Marabounta charged at them. Everyone jumped away, and ran as fast as possible. Jeremy opened the Marabounta program.

Laura: How did you made this thing?

Jeremy: Based on some of Franz Hopper's old programs! But i don't know how we are going to destroy it, this time!

Laura: What o you mean?

Jeremy: XANA modified the program! We destroyed, hiting the first sphear with a virus, but this time, it won't work!

Laura: There has to be a way to deleat the Marabounta on Lyoko, so that we can disable the Tower!

Jeremy: It's no use! I don't see how we'll be able to do this! XANA stole the data on the Marabounta! Even the Sector 5 interface won't have data on it! 

Laura: Then the only wat to take it back would be the Volcano Sector?

Jeremy: I believe so. Wait... No that's it! Let me just check it out!

As Jeremy took a hance to check out on the Data, William released  Shockwave at the Marabounta. However, as most of the attacks, so far, they destroyed a bit, but then, more came to attack.

William: We won't get anywhere, like this!

Aelita: Jeremy, tell me that you foun a solution!

Jeremy: I think i have! I'm just confirming my theory!(lab) Here goes nothing.(presses ENTER)

Jeremy: It's working!

Laura: What's working?

Jeremy: Bloom, listen up!(Lyoko) XANA stole the data on the Marabounta, when he fought him, back then! The only wat to get it back wol dbe the Volcano Sector!

Bloom: But isn't it to dangerous! He might be waiting for us!

Jeremy: That's why we'll be doing this!(lab) We can still access the data, through the Central Tower! Since it's under our control, you can enter it, and take the data!

Bloom: Perfect!

Aelita: Bu we have to reach the Skid!

Jeremy: It won't be necessary! Go west, to a neutral Tower! Bloom, take dive, ASAP!

Bloom: Roger!

Aelita: He careful, Sis!

Bloom: Yout to.

Aelita, William, Odd, Yumi and Ulrich went to a neutral Tower, as Bloom Jumped to the Digital Sea, to reach the Central Tower. Bloom left Lyoko, and entered the Network.

Bloom: Jeremy, what's the fastest way to the Central Tower?

Jeremy: The hub in front of you! Take its hyperfluids, and move!

Bloom: Gotcha!

SCREEN TRANSITION - BLOOM

Back outside of the train, the Winx were fighting the Marabounta that XANA cooked up with the Phantom Ruby.

Tecna: Urgh! No matter how many times we attack, it will keep regenerating!

Stella: Atleast we're not running out of power, thanks to the Dragon Flame! LIGHT SPECTRUM!!!

Flora: SPRING SHOWER!!!

Tecna: BIO-RYTHMIC BLAST!!!

All attacks crashed against the Marabounta, but as it's hapening on Lyoko, it's also happening on Earth, and it was like it was regenerating.

Daphne: I call the element of the wind! DRAGON TEMPEST!!!

Daphne released an attack, called Dragon Tempest, and it turned into a giant tornado, with a Dragon in the background, roaring, as it was released. But it proved to have the same results, even though it took out a major part of the Marabounta.

Daphne: We can only hold it back! If this is XANA doing, the only thing that will stop this, is disabeling the Tower!

On the Network, Bloom got out of the hub, and was on the Area that contained the Central Tower. However, as she was going through the buildings, everything became red.

Jeremy: Be careful, Bloom!(lab) There are three Sharks closing in! 

Bloom: Seems like XANA's curious as to why i'm here!

Bloom looked bhind, however, the Sharks that were closing in onto her, were mostly yellow, instead of the white colour that they have.

(NOTE: If you search for Sharks from Code Lyoko, on Google, you'll see that they're white)

Bloom: Drats! Those are leveled up Sharks!

Jeremy: Try to miss them, and attack when they're not expecting!

Bloom looked arround, and noticed that she coul try a trick. The Sharks charged at her. One of them got close enough, and attemped to crunch her with its fangs.

Bloom: Whoops!!!(moves out) That wasn't nice! FLAME STORM!!!(blows up the Shark)

Bloom went down a building, and stopped. The Sharks, thought kept going. Bloom shooted at them, but got only one.

Bloom: These ones are not so smart!

However, the third one was coming back. Bloom smrinked, and moved out, as it to atemped to bite her. She went ahead, followed. 

Bloom: I cot you now! DANCING FLAMES!!!

Bloom called a bubble, that would protect her. She, then, bursted the bubble, and released a shockwave at the Shark, blowing it up., turning the Network blue.

Bloom: That's done with that!(looks left) The Central Tower!

SCREEN TRANSITION - WILLIAM

On Lyoko, The rest of the team got to the Neutral tower, but it was kind of to late, as they were beaten by the Marabounta.

Aelita: Jeremy, we're to late! The Marabounta got here first!

Odd: Uh, i think we're to late to move!

Everyone looked behind, and the Marabounta had them surrounded. Bloom got to the Central Tower, and went to the enter of the platform. An interface apeared.

Bloom: Jeremy, i'm here, what do i do now?

Jeremy: Search through the programs, until you find something on th Marabounta!

Bloom started to look, throught the programs, in an attemp to locate the programs of the Marabounta.

Bloom: This might take long. There's to many data here!

Aelita called her Creativity, and opened a crack, that surrounded the Lyoko Warriors, and was unreachable for the Marabounta.

William: Well done, Aelita!

However, something started to fall down. It was more of the Marabounta, and was in the middle of them.

Ulrich: Not so well thought, if they come from up!

Aelita: Jeremy, what's taking Bloom so long? Is she okay?

Jeremy: She's in the tower, but there are to many programs there!

Back at the Tower, Bloom was looking through the multiple programs that the Central Tower had, and saw some programs from the Volcano Sector.

Bloom: This ones are from the Volcano Sector. Now if i could find the right one...(sees something) Huh? Is that?

Jeremy: You found something?(lab)

Bloom: There's something here, on the Marabounta!

Jeremy: Send it to me, and i'll take a look.

Bloom sent th program to Jeremy, and je was forced to decode them, however, it was not so hard. He found a code for the virus that will deleat teh Marabounta.

Jeremy: That's it! It's exactly what i nead!

Jeremy executed the Program, and the Marabounta, on Lyoko disapeared, much to releave of the reast of the group.

Odd: Phew!

Ulrich: This one was to close!

Aelita: Jeremy, is everything clear, now?

Jeremy: It is! The Marabounta, at least on Lyoko, is gone!(lab) Plus, this was enough to remove the virus! I have power for the Vehicles!

The Vehicles were materialized, in front of our Heroes, and tehy took of to the Tower. Back on Earth, the Winx were doing anything in their power to hold back the Marabounta.

Daphne: I don't think we'll hold out much longer! Even the Dragon Flame has its limite!

Tecna: We'll manage it, some how! We have to! They blieve in us to hold on! Guys, lets use a convergence!

Winx: BLOOMIX CONVERGENCE!!!!(the attack hits the Marabounta)

SCREEN TRANSITION - AELITA

The Lyoko gang reached back to near the Tower. However, XANA was not done yet, as there were two Tarantulas coming in, ready to shoot.

William: Lyoko's not the onlything that's back!

As they closed in, a very powerfull Volcanic Attack crashed in front of the Tarantulas, blowing them up. Bloom joined them, as they got to the Tower.

Bloom: Here we are!

William: Who's doing the honours?

Aelita: Go on, Yumi, you can have this one!

Yumi: Allow me, then!

Yumi went inside the tower, to the center of the platform, and lifted to the second floor. The Winx were starting to slowly give in, but ould push until th end.

Roxy: We won't let this end here!

Winx: WE WON'T!!

Back inside the tower, Yumi reached the second floor, and went to the center. She placed her hand on the Interface.

The Marabounta started to grow weaker, and the Phantom Ruby was revealed. Roxy shooted a Tail of Dragon, and destroyed it!

Roxy: I knew they would do it!(Lyoko)

Yumi: Tower Deactivated.

On the Lab, Jeremy saw the Superscanner, and the Tower was shuting down. It finally disapeared from the screen.

Jeremy: Phew! Well done, guys! The Tower was dicabled, and the Marabounta is gone. I'm gonna deleat this for good.

Laura: I think you can come back now.

Aelita: Wait!

Jeremy and Laura: Hm?

Aelita: We didn't lose any Life Points, and we're all still here!(Lyoko) Jeremy, how about we just move to the Skid, and attack the Replika?

Jeremy: Huh? Right now?

Bloom: I don't mind! Do you guys mind?

Odd: Let's do this! 

Ulrich: I said it before! The faster we do this-

Yumi: The faster we'll defeat XANA!

William:  It's hunanimus, from here!(lab)

Laura: Well, i guess everyone agrees!

Jeremy: Ok then. I'll transfer you to the Garage! Let's get going!

Jeremy executed a new program he made to transfer the others, from any Sector of Lyoko, to the garage. They went up to the Skid, and took off.

Aelita: The Marabounta is gone. Now your next Supercalculator will go to, XANA.

Next time, on Code Lyoko, the Lyoko Warriors take of to the Supercalculator on New Mexico, connected to the old Desert Replika, to destroy its Supercalculator. However, its Supercalculator is well protected by its guardian, energized by the Phantom Ruby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 220 20
I get myself into the crazy virtual world of Code Lyoko. I always would imagine I was in Code Lyoko when I was a kid and now I can write my own story...
25.1K 495 24
(A sequal to Code Lyoko) The super computer was reactived a year after Jeremy Bolpois, Odd Della Robia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama, and Aelita Stone...
610 15 29
Lyoko Defenders Season 2 The Lyoko Defenders have gathered all of the keys and brought Emi to earth. Now their toughest battle begins. Everything the...
4.5K 34 28
Evolution was of course a sh#t season, as we all know. So, i made a new season, with somethings inspiered on Quest for Infinity. And mostly inspiered...