My 1 True Love 2

By anthonyashford

This Story is a continuation of my first book, My 1 True Love. 4*Town has finished their North American Tour... More

My 1 True Love (Recap)
Chapter 1, Road Back to Home
Chapter 2, Welcome Home!
Chapter 3, Graduation Sensation!
Chapter 4, Sunny Day in LA
Chapter 5, Let's talk about Sex Baby
Chapter 6, Parental Guidance
Chapter 7, Paths Crossed Again
Chapter 8, Happy Anniversary 3
Chapter 9, The Hunt is on!
Chapter 10, Spill the Tea
Chapter 11, It's just a Crush
Chapter 12, Single Pringle
Chapter 13, Double Date
Chapter 14, Matchmaker
Chapter 15, Birthday Surprise 5
Chapter 16, Mon Amour
Chapter 17, The Truth Revealed
Chapter 18, Ready to go
Chapter 19, Welcome Back to Toronto: Part 1
Chapter 20, Welcome Back to Toronto: Part 2
Chapter 21, Welcome Back to Toronto: Part 3
Chapter 22, Welcome Back to Toronto: Part 4
Chapter 23, Welcome Back to Toronto: Part 5
Chapter 24, Happy Anniversary 4
Chapter 25, For the Win
Chapter 26, Coffee Date
Chapter 28, Royal Guests
Chapter 29, California Dreamin
Chapter 30, Reconciliation

Chapter 27, Monster Mash

287 10 61
By anthonyashford

INTRO
4*Town is getting ready for their Halloween Party. A lot is happen tonight. A costume contest, lots of famous faces are set to appear along with two special guests and no one knows who they are. Just know that everyone, especially 4*Town will be very excited. I hope you're excited too.

October 31st, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
It's morning and everyone is starting to wake up but it won't be a typical morning. Mainly due to one person in particular. Jesse wakes up and heads to his bathroom. He goes into the shower and put shampoo in his hair. Once he gets put and dries his hair, he sees that it's blue.

JESSE
"AHHHHH! What the-"

*He then looks at the shampoo bottle and realizes...*

JESSE
"TEEEEE!!!"

*Meanwhile downstairs, Robaire & Tae Young wake in Tae's bed. They wake up and right in their faces is a Giant Red Panda.*

ROBAIRE & TAE YOUNG
"AHHHHH!!!"

*Tae moves closer Robaire and Robaire holds him in his arms and the two back away. They later see that it's just giant stuffed animal hung from the ceiling.*

ROBAIRE
*Groans* "TEEEEE!!!"

*Meanwhile up in Z's room, Z is done getting his dressed and Z puts on his shoes. Once he tries to walk, he immediately trips and falls. He sees that laces have been tied together.*

AARON Z
"T!!!"

*He manages to get up basically hops out his room. He is met with Jesse with blue hair and Robaire & Tae Young. Robaire is holding the giant stuffed Red Panda.*

JESSE
"Where is he?!"

AARON Z
"I don't know."

ROBAIRE
"What do you mean you don't know? He's your boyfriend."

*The four guys hear muffled laughing.*

JESSE
"Where's that coming from?"

ROBAIRE
"Sounds like it's coming from the game room."

*They all walk into the game room and sees the two chairs pushed together. They all get closer to the chairs. The suddenly T jumps up with a Michael Myers's mask and a fake knife a yells.*

ROBAIRE, JESSE, TAE YOUNG, AARON Z
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" 😱😱😱😱

*T takes a picture on his phone and bursts out laughing and takes off the mask.*

AARON T
"Oh my god you should see your faces! Priceless!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

*T shows them the picture.*

JESSE
"This has got to be my least favorite thing about Halloween. Blue hair? Your really had to do it this year? You know I'm picking up Emma later tonight."

ROBAIRE
"And a Giant stuffed Red Panda?! Yeah, scare us with the one thing that nearly killed all of us just 5 months ago."

*Robaire throws the stuffed animal at T, and T catches him.*

JESSE
"T please tell me this stuff comes out."

AARON T
"Yes. Just one wash and your back to normal."

JESSE
"Good. Now there aren't anymore pranks right?"

AARON T
"Right."

*They all give him a look.*

AARON T
"I promise there's no more pranks."

JESSE
"Fine, but if I see a fake spider in the cereal. I swear I'm gonna be mad."

*Robaire, Jesse, Tae leave the gameroom and head downstairs. Z is the only one who stays behind crossing his arms.*

AARON T
"What?"

*Z looks down at his shoes then back at T.*

AARON T
"Right."

*T goes over to Z. He kneels down to untie Z's shoes.*

AARON Z
"You said you were gonna be good."

AARON T
"I am. I'm not gonna do any pranks when Emma gets here."

AARON Z
"You better not."

AARON T
"Mm-hm."

AARON Z
"No look at me."

*Z takes the top of T's head and makes him look up at him. Z has his usual stoic look on his face.*

AARON Z
"Say Yes."

AARON T
"Yes."

*Z smiles.*

AARON Z
"Good."

*T finishes untying Z's shoes.*

AARON Z
"Since you're already down there, you might as well tie them."

AARON T
"What if I don't?"

AARON Z
"Then no candy tonight."

AARON T
😳😳😳

AARON Z
"That's what I thought. So tie them. Now."

*T knows what he means by candy. Like always, he's turned on by his Z's demanding tone so he automatically listens and ties Z's shows. Once he's done, he looks up and smiles nervously at Z.*

AARON Z
*smiles down at T* "Come here." *Z grabs T by his overall strap and brings him up to his feet and kisses him.* "You're so pretty you know that?"

*T looks up at Z and smiles & giggles.*

AARON Z
"You're definitely getting some candy tonight."😉

AARON T
"You promise?"

AARON Z
*takes T's chin.* "I promise Tiny." *kisses T.* "Now c'mon, let's get breakfast."

*T & Z head downstairs and meets everyone for breakfast.*

*Hours went by and it's now almost evening. Jesse's hair is now back and to normal is in his Marine's costume. He is driving to Burbank to pick up Emma. He goes up to the door takes his hat off and rings the doorbell. Emma's dad opens the door.*

JOHN(Emma's dad)
"Wow. either you're someone who's way to old to be trick-or-treating, or you're here to recruit my son to the military."

JESSE
"Actually sir, my name is Jesse Henderson and I'm here to pick up Emma for a Halloween party tonight."

JOHN
"Oh right! You're Jesse from 4*Town aren't you?"

JESSE
"Yes sir."

JOHN
"Emma told us about this Halloween party. She kept talking about it non-stop. Come on in!"

*John lets Jesse and the house, and he waits by the stairs for Emma. Emma comes downstairs in her costume of Princess Diana's wedding dress and Tiara. Jesse's eyes light up.*

EMMA
"Hi Jesse!"

JESSE
"Hi Emma! You look amazing!"

EMMA
"Thank you! You do too! Love a guy in uniform."

*Jesse starts to blush.*

JESSE
"I'm glad you like it."

JOHN
"Well you two have fun and be safe."

EMMA
"Thanks dad."

JESSE
"Have a good night sir."

*They leave Emma's house and drive back 4*Town's house.*

*Jesse & Emma arrive back at 4*Town's house. They walk in and everyone is already in costume. Robaire is wearing his MJ thriller costume, Tae Young is wearing his angel costume, T is wearing his male cheerleader costume, and Z is wearing his football costume and holding the helmet.*

JESSE
"Guys, I'd like to officially introduce you to Emma. Emma, here are the guys, Robaire, Tae Young, Aaron T, and Aaron Z.*

TAE YOUNG
"Hi Emma, it's great to finally meet you!"

AARON T
"Yeah Jesse talks about all the time. Non stop."

*Jesse blushes and Z nudges T in efforts for him to to talking.*

AARON T
"But there all good things!"

EMMA
"I sure hope so." 😂

AARON Z
"I'm Z. Sorry about my boyfriend. He kinda has no filter."

EMMA
"Oh that's okay. it's nice to meet you."

ROBAIRE
"And I'm Robaire. Nice to meet you."

EMMA
"You too! By the way that's an awesome costume."

ROBAIRE
"Thanks! I'm hoping this wins me the costume contest tonight."

EMMA
"Costume contest?"

JESSE
"Every year, there's a costume contest. 1st place winners are crowned King & Queen of Halloween."

EMMA
"Kinda sounds like prom."

ROBAIRE
"Kinda does. But instead of a slow dance, you light up this big Jack-O-Lantern."

AARON T
"Robaire always got 2nd place to Justin Timberlake."

EMMA
"Justin Timberlake?! From *NSYNC! I love them!"

*Jesse automatically does cut it out hand motion.*

EMMA
"Except..for Justin I hear he sucks." 😬

JESSE
"Nice save."

TAE YOUNG
"Justin and Robaire aren't the biggest fans of each other."

EMMA
"Yeah, I've read about it a few times in the magazines. Probably should've refreshed my memory before coming, I'm sorry."

ROBAIRE
"You're fine. I'm not saying you have to hate him, I just really don't like him."

AARON T
"Okay, we not ruin this night by talking about Justin?"

JESSE
"Yes, this night it's supposed to be fun."

TAE YOUNG
"Exactly! Like Emma, I love your costume!"

EMMA
"Thank you! My sisters and I were obsessed with Princess Di's dress as kids and now I'm glad I finally get it where a costume of it!"

AARON T
"Yeah you do look amazing! Seeing you and Jesse gives off many Charles & Dian vibes. Minus the whole divorce thing."

*Jesse and and Emma both blush and look at each other.* 😳😳

*Z grabs T by the shoulder and whispers in T's ears*

AARON Z
"Remember, behave yourself or no candy."

AARON T
"Sorry. I promise I'll be good. I swear."

AARON Z
"Good."

AARON T
"Anyway, Jesse! Do you when Jack & Michelle are getting here?"

JESSE
"They said they'll should be here in about any minute."

TAE YOUNG
"Michelle is our manager and Jack is the assistant manager. He's also out tour manager as well."

*Jesse gets a text from Michelle.*

JESSE
"That's Michelle. They're outside."

AARON T
"Let's get this party started!!!"

*They all head outside and get into Jack & Michelle's car.*

MICHELLE
"I'm sorry, who's this?"

JESSE
"Oh sorry, this is Emma. She'll be joining us tonight. Emma these are our managers, Jack & Michelle."

AARON T
"Emma is Jesse's date."

*Michelle gets angry inside at the mention of that word.*

EMMA
"Hi! It's nice to meet you both!"

JACK
"Nice to meet you too!"

MICHELLE
*forces a smile* "Yeah. Nice to meet you too."

*Michelle starts the car and they get going.*

*They arrive at the Halloween party. Many celebrities are already there. Many fans are on the sides screaming and taking pictures and lots of paparazzi are here too. They get out the car and many celebrities are heading into the party. Including the two hosts of the event, Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey.*

PHOTOGRAPHER #1
"4*Town! Over here!"

*They all pose for the paparazzi. T & Z kiss on the lips, Robaire kisses Tae on the cheek. Jesse offers Emma his arm and she takes it.*

PHOTOGRAPHER #2
"Jesse! Who's your date!"

*As they about to head into the building, Whitney Houston shouts a big announcement in a microphone.*

WHITNEY
"Everybody, the two surprise guests are arriving right now!"

*Everyone including the celebrities are excited to see who they are.*

AARON T
"I wonder who the surprise guest are!"

*The car arrives with this flag on it.*

JESSE
"That flag...is that?"

ROBAIRE
"It can't be..."

TAE YOUNG
"It is!"

MARIAH
"Ladies and gentlemen, our special guests!"

*The car stops and out comes the two special guests, 20 year old Prince William & 18 year old Prince Harry.*

*Prince William is dressed as Prince Charming from Cinderella.*

* Prince Harry is dressed as Hercules from the Disney movie*

*Everyone is in shock and many people scream and shout for two famous Princes in the world. They wave and shake peoples hand. 4*Town and Emma are the most shocked.*

EMMA
"Okay, please tell me this is dream? Are Prince William and Prince Harry actually here?!"😧

ROBAIRE
"Oh they're here."😧

AARON Z
"What are they doing in LA?"

AARON T
"Who cares? They're here and this night just got better! Harry! Wills!" *T waves at them to get their attention.*

*William and Harry spot Aaron T waving and the rest of 4*Town and they smile and wave back.*

EMMA
"I can't believe you know William and Harry!"

AARON T
"And you're about to know them too! Let's go!"

*The group goes towards the two princes. Their bodyguard stops them.*

WILLIAM
"It's okay Dave. These are our friends."

AARON T
"Yeah Dave. We're their friends."

*They all walk past Dave.*

HARRY
"T! What is up!"

*T and Harry high-five.*

ROBAIRE
"What are you guys doing in LA?"

WILLIAM
"We always wanted to this Halloween party, so we were allowed to take a vacation to LA for a few weeks and our team called Whitney to see if we could come and, here we are!"

AARON Z
"How long will guys be in LA?"

WILLIAM
"Will be here until November 10th."

TAE YOUNG
"Oh my gosh, we are gonna have so much fun."

*Tae hugs William and Harry.*

JESSE
"Oh, guys, this is Emma. My date."

*Emma starts to blush.*

WILLIAM
"Nice to meet you Emma!"

EMMA
*Nervously* "Hello your royal highnesses." *Emma does a small curtsy.*

WILLIAM
"Please, just call me William."

HARRY
"And you can just call me Harry."

EMMA
"Okay!" *Emma is screaming on the inside. She then takes notice of her costume.* "If I'd known you guys were coming I would've worn a different costume."

HARRY
"No, I Love it! I'm glad you're huge fan our mom."

WILLIAM
"Yeah you look amazing!"

EMMA
"Thanks! I am a huge fan!"

WILLIAM
"All of you guy's costume look awesome!"

ROBAIRE
"Your costumes are amazing too!"

JESSE
"As much as I want to stay out here, let's all inside."

*The group of eight head in inside. William and Harry wave into the crowd. Once they head inside, the building is ginormous.*

EMMA
"Wow! This is huge!"

WIILIAM
"This is almost bigger than Westminster Abbey!"

DAVE(William & Harry's bodyguard)
"Sirs the special guest booth is right this way."

HARRY
"Actually I want to head to 4*Town's booth. If that's okay."

ROBAIRE
"Of course that's okay! The more the merrier!"

HARRY
"Can we Wills?"

WILLIAM
"Yeah! Let's do it!"

*They all head to 4*town's booth. Each celebrity has their own private booth.*

JESSE
"So boys, how's school been for you both?"

*William is in his second year at The University of St. Andrews, while Harry is in his final year at Eton College.*

HARRY
"It's fine. I'm glad this my last year though."

WILLIAM
"My year is good. I got a flat with some of my friends and I love it."

JESSE
"That's great to hear!"

WILLIAM
"How have you guys been? From I've heard, you guys had a pretty eventful year. The tour, relationships, Red Pandas."

ROBAIRE
"Yeah, a lot of crazy stuff went down these past couple of months."

HARRY
"Yeah, when I saw T & Z were dating, I knew that they would become a couple eventually, because the feelings were there."

WILLIAM
"I figured you guys were already dating."

AARON T
"You did?"

HARRY
"Most people did."

AARON Z
"Were are feelings for each other that obvious?"

WILLIAM
"As obvious as the Bat signal."

*Soon, Justin walks up to their booth.*

JUSTIN
"Oh hey guys!"

ROBAIRE
"You have got to be kidding me."

*Justin's costume is Michal Jackson from Smooth Criminal.*

ROBAIRE
"You just had to go as MJ too huh?"

JUSTIN
"You do know that MJ has more than one look right? I'd figured you would of all people would know that."

*Robaire rolls his eyes*

JUSTIN
"Lookin' good Tae Young. Now all you need is a handsome devil and you'll be complete." 😉

*Robaire stands up*

ROBAIRE
"Hey Justin since you're dressed like MJ, how bout you Beat it, before I beat you, into thanksgiving."

JUSTIN
*Scoffs* "I see you got your MJ's mixed up because you're out here thinkin' you're Bad."

ROBAIRE
*Chuckles* "Keep flirting with my boyfriend and you'll see how bad I can be."

JUSTIN
"I don't gotta waste my time with you." *Looks at William & Harry.* "Your Royal Highnesses, if you ever wanna hang out with a real boyband, the rest of *NSYNC and I we'll be at our booth."

*Justin then leaves*

ROBAIRE
"One of those days I'm gonna rip the curls out of his head."

WILLIAM
"Is he always like that?"

ROBAIRE
"You mean a total snob? Then yes."

*Robaire sits back and puts his arm around Tae. Tae kisses Robaire on the cheek which does brightens his mood.*

HARRY
"And did seriously flirt with Tae in front of you?"

ROBAIRE
"He sure did. I don't know who he think is, flirting with him like that in front of me."

*Robaire kisses Tae's forehead.*

ROBAIRE
"Just wait till I win the costume contest. That'll wipe the smile off his face."

WILLIAM
"I'm sure you'll win Robaire."

AARON T
"Let's check the ranking board and see who's in the lead."

*They all go to a ranking board to see who's in the lead.*

AARON Z
"Seems like Robaire and Justin are tied for 1st, I'm in 2nd, and look Tiny, you're in 3rd!"

AARON T
"What if I came from the #1 spot."😂

ROBAIRE
"Don't even start."

TAE YOUNG
"What about the girls?"

JESSE
"Britney is in 1st with her Marilyn Monroe costume, Brandy is in 2nd with her disco costume, and Mariah is in 3rd with her Butterfly costume."

WILLIAM
"How does this whole thing work anyway?"

AARON Z
"Well everyone is in the running for the contest. It all come to voting on who they think is best."

HARRY
"So does that mean William and I are in the running too?"

AARON T
"Yep!"

EMMA
"Me too?"

JESSE
"You sure are!"

ROBAIRE
"Why don't we cast our votes now to get them out of the way."

WILLIAM
"I'm in. This will probably be the only time Harry and I get to vote."

JESSE
"Sweet! Let's make a rule. Though there's no official rule against it, No voting for yourself. I'm looking at you Robaire.

ROBAIRE
"What? I wouldn't vote for myself."

EMMA
"Dude, I just officially met you and even I know that's true."

ROBAIRE
"Fine."

*They all take their turns in the ballot booth.*

JESSE
"Wills do you wanna go first?"

WILLIAM
"Sure!"

AARON T
"You'll vote for me right?"

WILLIAM
"I don't really know who yet. I thought I'd figure it out in the booth."

AARON T
"Fair enough. But, I'd really appreciate it if you would vote for me. Pleeeaaaassseee?" 🥺

WILLIAM
"Man, those eyes are powerful."

AARON T
🥺🥺🥺🥺

WILLAM
"Uh..I'll think about it?"

AARON T
"Deal."

*William goes into the booth*

WILLIAM
*I'm torn between T & Robaire. I wanna be there for Robaire and T's puppy dog eyes like superpowers but the least I can do is vote for the guy who once had crush on me.*😂

*William votes for T.*

*Next is Robaire

ROBAIRE
*Jesse says I can't vote for myself and there's no way I'm voting for Justin. As for T, he's my guy but I'm voting for my angel Tae Young. 1. He would rock a crown, & 2. If I think losing to Justin is bad, if Z's boyfriend wins I'm never gonna hear the end of it.*

*Robaire votes for Tae Young.*

*Everyone else votes. Jesse votes for Tae Young. Tae Young votes for Robaire. T votes for Z. Z votes for T. Emma votes for Jesse. Harry votes for William.*

JESSE
"Now it's time to voted for the girls."

*Robaire votes for Brandy. Jesse votes for Emma. Tae Young votes for Avril Lavigne who's dressed like Janis Joplin, T votes for Christina dressed as Cher from Clueless, Z votes for Monica dressed as a a flapper.*

*Time passes and they all laugh, dance, and have a good time. Later on it's time to announce the winners of the costume contest.*

WHITNEY
"Everyone it's time to announce the winners!"

*everyone head to the stage where Whitney, Mariah and the giant Jack-O-Lantern are.*

WHITNEY
"Okay when we announce your names, head to the stage. For we have the boys! In 3rd place we have...Nick Carter from Backstreet Boys with his Elvis costume!"

*The crowd claps and cheers. Nick whoops in victory and heads to the stage.*

MARIAH
"In 2nd Place we have...Robaire from 4*Town with Michael Jackson Thriller costume!"

ROBAIRE
"2nd place again?!"

TAE YOUNG
"I'm sorry Robbie."

JUSTIN
"Ha! You suck so bad Robaire, I won!"

*The crowd claps and cheers. Robaire saves face and heads to the stage and stands next to Nick.*

WHITNEY
"And 1st place goes to..."

*Justin stands tall ready to claim his victory yet again. Robaire stands on the stage praying that she doesn't say Justin's name.*

WHITNEY
"Prince William! With his Prince Charming Costume!"

*The crowd claps and cheers. William, Robaire, and Justin are in shock.*

HARRY
"What you waiting for? Get up to that stage!"

*William heads to the stage.*

HARRY
"That's my brother! Celebrate! I said celebrate him!" 😆😆😆

JUSTIN
"He's already gonna be King of England! Does he really need to be king of Halloween?!" 😡

*William heads to the stage and stands next to Robaire who is smiling and pats him on the back.*

MARIAH
"Now onto the girls! 3rd place goes to...Avril Lavigne with he Janis Joplin costume."

*The crowd claps and cheers. Tae cheers the loudest. Avril heads to the stage.

WHITNEY
"2nd Place goes to...Brandy with her disco costume!"

*The crowd claps and cheers. Monica hugs Brandy. Brandy heads to the stage and Whitney blows Brandy a kiss.*

MARIAH
"1st place goes to...Emma Spencer with her Princess Diana costume."

*The crowd claps and cheers. Emma is in complete shock. Emma walks up to stage completely in awe and star stuck by the fact that she's on stage with celebrities and in front of a lot more who are cheering for her even though they really don't know who she is.*

*Whitney & Mariah place the crowns on William and Emma's heads. Whitney crowns William. Mariah Crowns Emma.*

MARIAH
"Time to light the Jack-O-Lantern!"

*There are two buttons. William and Emma press them and the Jack-O-Lantern light up.*

WHITNEY
"Ladies and Gentlemen, 2002's King & Queen of Halloween!"

*Everyone cheers even louder. 4*Town cheers the loudest.*

*More time passes and they are at their booths.*

WILLIAM
"Here Robaire." *Offers Robaire his crown.* "I know how much you wanted this."

ROBAIRE
"That's okay. You can keep it. It'll be good practice for you and as long as I didn't lose to Justin, I'm good."

AARON T
"That's right! He didn't even place in the top 3."

ROBAIRE
"That to me is considered a win!"

AARON T
"So you said you guys are here until November 10th?"

HARRY
"Yeah."

AARON T
"This might be a long shot but I was wondering during the rest of your time in LA, you guys could..stay with us?"

HARRY
"Really?"

AARON T
"Yeah! Please? It'll be so much fun! You guys could sleep on the pull-outs in our game room!"

WILLIAM
"Are you guys okay with that?"

ROBAIRE
"If you guys want ton stay with us, the more the merrier!"

JESSE
"Yeah cool with that!"

TAE YOUNG
"Please! YES!"

AARON Z
"I would love that!"

AARON T
"Please come stay with us? Pleeeeeaaaassseee?" 🥺

WILLIAM
"Okay, we'll check let our bodyguard and our family know."

HARRY
"Also you have got to teach me how to do that!"

*William and Harry tell their bodyguard and their Grandmother, The Queen who's on the phone about their plan to stay with 4*Town. They later come back to the booth.*

WILLIAM
"Good news, we're all good!"

AARON T
"So that means you can stay us?"

WILLIAM
"Absolutely!"

*T hugs William & Harry.*

*More time passes, the party is over. 4*Town and the two Princes are at the house. Jesse drops off Emma at her House.*

EMMA
"That was the best Halloween party I've ever been to!"

JESSE
"I'm glad you like it!"

EMMA
"I did!"

JESSE
"Oh, don't forget your crown Queen of Halloween."

*Emma chuckles. She takes the crown and touches Jesse's fingertips.*

*Jesse and Emma stare at each other for a moment. They both close the distance between them and they share a sweet gentle kiss. Jesse now has a hand on the side of Emma's face and deepen the kiss a little. The separate and they look at each other and smile.*

EMMA
"Goodnight Jesse!"

JESSE
"Goodnight Emma!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 211 15
This book is going to be about your love for 4⭐️TOWN and one shots. Your all around the same age(all 18+) I'll try to publish new chapters as soon a...
28.5K 856 28
I watched Turning Red and I can't help but be a 4 townie!! Aaron T is my favourite member, and I think he is Aaron Z's favourite too + bxb + both P...
136K 4.3K 35
x black femreader! "i don't like you." "i don't mind playing a little cat and mouse." social media fic/chatfic with bits of irl chapters.
2.1K 18 26
Long story short, the five members of 4*TOWN got utterly obsessed with you, so they kidnapped you, keeping you in their mansion. Abusing you both phy...