๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐˜ | ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐•...

woobackbabyyyyy1 tarafฤฑndan

"๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž๐' ๐…๐ˆ๐— ๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€' ๐๐„ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐€' ๐…๐€' ๐˜๐Ž๐”?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... Daha Fazla

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ (๐€๐‹๐“๐„๐‘๐๐€๐“๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„)
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘ (๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„)
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”

35.8K 1.5K 2.3K
woobackbabyyyyy1 tarafฤฑndan

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟑:𝟐𝟓𝐏𝐌

"And it's really fuckin' sickening, bro. I held you down when you went ta jail, put money on yo books and all. And the one thing I really want from you, you can't even give to me? That shit weird as hell. I swea' to God bro." Asian ranted, basically talking to herself since Von was ignoring her.

"And you keep actin' like you don't—" She paused, picking up the thing closest to her which was a sneaker "fuckin' hear me, bitch!" She yelled, throwing the sneaker straight at Von's chest.

Lowly chuckling, he locked his phone before glaring at her. "Now if I shoot you in yo fuckin head, i'a be wrong, ain't it?" He mugged, throwing the Balenciaga sneaker onto the floor.

"How you mad at me like I'm the one who was letting niggas take shots off of my body? And the whole world seen at that, publicly embarrassing me on the fuckin' Shaderoom. You so fuckin' backwards. I'm done witchu fuck nigga. I swear." She huffed, stomping up the stairs.

Sighing, Von picked his phone back up going to the Instagram app. He scrolled through his feed as he felt an extreme headache coming through from Asian yelling at him about the same thing for the past 4 days.

In the span of four days, he couldn't get Dakota off of his mind. She was all he thought about. He knew he could've just asked Durk to get her Instagram from Maleah, but he wanted to see her in person first so he could catch her vibe face to face.

Beginning to tap through Instagram stories, he watched Maleah's story, which was a picture of her, Dakota, and the other girl who's name he forgot. He held the photo down as he stared at it for a few seconds, admiring Dakota's face.

"Man hell naw, ian goin out like no soft ass nigga." He muttered to himself as he let the picture go, continuing to tap through stories.

After tapping through a few of them too fast, he went back to Booka's story, due to something catching his eye.

He squinted his eyes seeing Booka and Dakota dropping the rakes in the same background that he just saw on Maleah's story.

Pulling down his Notification Center, he sucked his teeth, seeing missed calls from Durk and Booka which were silenced by Do Not Disturb.

Pressing Booka's contact, he put the phone up to his ear, waiting for him to answer. "What if I was fuckin' dyin, gang? Actin' like you ain't see my calls."

Sucking his teeth, Von put the phone on speaker before going into the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of water. "You ain't dead, is you?" He asked before drinking from the bottle.

"So sassy, Von. You is a man!"

He paused for a second, making a straight face and squinting his eyes, pretending that he was staring at an imaginary camera, and imagining there was a whole camera crew in his home.

He then opened the refrigerator, seeing nothing in it before closing it and opening it again as if food was going to magically appear.

"So what da hell you blowin' my shit up, fa?" He questioned, leaning against his counter.

"We havin' game night at Durk shit. Slide. Foe'nem done popped out, we just missin' you bowlegged bitch." He heard, making him mug the phone. It was literally three thirty in the afternoon.

Before he could respond, he turned his head to the left, staring at Asian who walked into the kitchen with red puffy eyes and visible tears streaming down her face.

"Ima call you back, gang." He muttered, placing his phone on the counter before staring at Asian who dragged her feet over to him.

Staring down at her, he raised his eyebrow, letting her speak first. He was too irritated and had too much of a headache to start.

He stood there waiting as he took in her appearance. She wore a long deep wave wig that was styled in a half up half down, along with a yellow and purple 'Get Back Gang' shirt with matching shorts.

She was so pretty but most of the time acted ugly.

"Von" She started with a heavy sigh "I just wanna know that you care about me. I don't even care that it happened no more but the shit that's blowin' me is you don't even care to say sorry." She sniffed as she played with her long acrylic nails that had 'Von' painted on her ring finger.

"Ian sayin' sorry fa shit, Asian. Yeen said sorry when you was fuckin dem niggas when I was inna pen an'shit." He shrugged, letting out a huff once she started hysterically crying.

He never mentioned the fact that he knew cause he barely cared. But since they were arguing, he decided to just let everything out.

"Von, no! That shit was an accident. I don't want them. I want you! I forgave you when you was fuckin' other bitches on me. I was fuckin' lonely!" She cried, throwing her arms around his neck making him gently push her back.

"Ion een give a fuck fa real. I'm bouta dip though. So come on so I can lock ma doe and shit." He mumbled, grabbing his hellcat keys off of the counter. She was so emotionally draining to him.

"So I cant stay here when you leave nomore? We done, Von?" She mugged, chucking his water bottle at him.

"Matter fact. I don't give no fucks. Don't be mad at me when I give the opps yo address. Bitch!" She screamed as she started to leave out of the door, pushing a glass vase on the floor before slamming his door.

Sighing, he picked up his phone and car keys, planning to clean the mess up later. These arguments were often for them, and they didn't get easier each time.

Stepping over the mess of shattered glass, he walked through his front door, making sure to lock the doors behind him.

Walking up to his driveway and hopping in his Hellcat, he slammed the doors before starting his way to Durk's house.

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟒:𝟎𝟐𝐏𝐌

"Booka, please. Don't come for me. You need a retwist, bitch!" Dakota laughed as he put his hand over his heart, fake pouting.

"See I thought yo ass was the nice one. Now you a opp, at this point you from sixty third!" Booka mugged as he mushed her head.

"Yeah, yeah Booka. You literally love me." She spoke before looking at the door, hearing a beat being knocked on it.

"Well, Durk. Go open the door. It's your house." Devyn spoke from the kitchen where she was eating from his snack pantry.

"Man was it my house when you start eatin' all ma fuckin snacks?" He mugged, walking towards the door.

"Hell yeah it was." She said with a mouth full of Funyuns.

Swinging open the door, Durk was met with Von who's face had a strong mug.

"Wassup twin, you good?" Durk questioned, doing his handshake with Von.

"I'm chillin, folks. I jus got a mean ass headache." He muttered as he walked further into the house, seeing a small group of people in the living room.

"Wassgood, folksnem." He greeted, slapping hands with the men who sat in the living room.

Hearing commotion, Dakota removed her attention from her phone, heart dropping to her toes when she saw Von standing in the living room.

She planned to avoid him until his appointment, and even then she was going to keep things short and quick with him.

That was the main reason she never drunk so much, and even smoke while she was drunk. It made her do things that she always regretted in the morning.

Now, her brother was mad at her as well as Benji. They claimed they didn't raise her to be on the internet like that. She was shocked herself when she went on the Shaderoom and saw herself literally licking a trail up his body.

"Wassup, freak ass girl." She heard from behind her making her jump. She turned slowly, seeing Von standing there with a slight grin. 

"Oh hey, Von." She slightly smiled as she tucked her bottom lip into her mouth, turning back to her phone to avoid any confrontation. She quickly glared at Devyn who was stifling a laugh as she drunk a cup of raspberry lemonade.

"Ain't no actin' shy now. Keep that same energy you had at that party!" She heard Muwop yell from the living room, making her roll her eyes.

"You good? I did sum to you?" He questioned making Dakota feel bad. She didn't know what to say to him, being as though last time she actually saw him she wasn't in her sober state of mind. Not to mention, she completely forgot the fact that he had a girlfri- a bitch.

"I'm okay, and no. Why'd you ask me that?" She glanced at him as she brushed her edges down with her fingers to make sure they stayed in tact.

"Fuck that, you followin me a'sum, gang? Everywhea I go, yo ass be thea." He laughed as he leaned against the counter, where she was sitting on a stool.

"I was here first so you're following me." She laughed sort of feeling better that it wasn't awkward between them. That was the last thing she wanted.

"Cap. You checking' fa me, li girl." He joked. "How y'all havin' game night but y'all ain't got shit out?" Von asked as he walked back to the living room, plopping down on the couch.

"Durk ass don't got shit innis bitch. No Uno, Monopoly, nun." Louie shook his head as he ashed the blunt.

Taking the blunt from Louie, he inhaled it, exhaling before he started to speak. "So which one a' yall gon' go buy the shit?"

Everyone stayed silent before Booka broke the silence. "One, two, three. Not it!" He yelled, making everyone else scream it. Dakota was confused for a second before she also yelled the same thing.

"Kota, you said that shit last so you gotta go." Memo spoke, making her straight face them as she pulled up the straps of her bodysuit.

"BFFR. Be fucking for real. At y'all big age, y'all were dead serious?" She questioned.

"Serious as a damn heart attack." Booka smiled, grabbing the blunt from Durk.

"Well I'm not going by myself so which one of y'all are going with me?" Sliding off of the kitchen stool, she brought all of her hair to sit on her left shoulder.

"I'll go with you, Ko." Devyn laughed, before pausing and looking at the living room and smirking. "Matter fact, I'm going upstairs to take a nap with Leah. I'm sure Von won't mind goin' witchu." She laughed as Dakota straight faced her.

"Von, can you go with her to the store? Y'all might as well bring some food back too." Devyn asked, seeing him look away from the phone before looking at them.

"Yeah, Von. Go wit' 'er." Muwop smirked as he took a sip from his styrofoam double cups.

"You gotcho whip? I cant drive, my head hurtin' like a bitch right na." He groaned, standing up and pulling his black Amiri jeans up.

Picking up her keys from the counter, she also picked up her purse and her phone.

"I do but you don't have to go if you don't want to." She shrugged, slipping on her Gucci slides that sat by the front door.

"Nah, I'm good. C'mon."

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟕:𝟐𝟗𝐏𝐌

"Man you nasty as hell, on King David. I'a neva speak to yo ass afta dis." Von said with his nose scrunched up as he watched Dakota eat Burger King.

Covering her mouth, she began to speak "What? It's good as heck. Better than Wendy's too." She shrugged as she drunk from her sprite.

"Yo ass trippin' na. You onnem percs, ain't it?" He laughed, seeing her smile.

"Maybe I am."

The two had been out for 3 hours, running around store to store and just enjoying each others company. Neither one of them initiated the extended time they spent together, it just happened.

Their first stop was Walgreens to get Von a BC and a Sprite for the headache he had. Then they ended up at Target, Walmart, Wendy's, the liquor store and Burger King. They picked up plenty of games and liquor for the game night.

Now they sat in the Burger King parking lot in Dakota's 2020 Mercedes E-Class car, eating and talking.

Turning her body to face him, she put a fry in her mouth. "You didn't even taste it to know if it's nasty or not."

"What that is? A chicken sandwich?" He questioned, making her nod. "Lemme get sum, ma." He spoke as he glanced over at her, seeing her with a smile.

"Here." She started, putting the sandwich close to his lips as a joke. Before she could pull it away, he brought his head foward, biting a big piece off of the part that she already ate.

"Von! What's wrong with you, oh my god!" She shrieked, watching him laugh and chew the sandwich.

She personally hated eating off of people, even her family, best friends and everything. It's just the thought of their spit or germs on her food. If she absolutely had to eat off of the person, she would close her eyes and eat it quickly.

She had to be really locked in with the person to eat off of them.

"I don't know where your lips been, ew. Greedy ass." She mugged as she mushed his head while he continued to laugh.

"Mmcht, don't try to play me like I'm some dirty ass nigga. I brush my VV's and floss erryday, li girl." He spoke as she eyed him, before eyeing her sandwich, making him smack his lips again.

"If you ca' lick lemon juice offa me, you ca' finish eatin' that wack ass sandwich, gang." He laughed, licking the corner of his lips free of the barbecue sauce from the sandwich.

"Okay, let's leave that in the past." She mumbled before taking another bite of her sandwich, where his teeth didn't touch.

"Nah let's talk about it, you was drunk as hell. Showin' out in front ah dem people fa real." He smirked as he dug his hand in his Wendy's bag, grabbing a chicken nugget.

Putting her hand out, she smiled once Von sucked his teeth, placing a chicken nugget in her hand.

"Fat ass girl." He mumbled as he watched her eat it with a smile on her face.

"No seriously, sorry for doing that, it was out of line. Did I make you uncomfortable or anything?" She asked, referring to the party.

He raised his eyebrow in confusion at her question. The only uncomfortableness he felt was having blue balls after she left him high and dry.

"Nah, ian feel uncomfortable a' nun like dat. You chillin. Ain't shit ta be sorry 'bout." He shrugged as he ate a chicken nugget.

"That was so cringy to watch the next day, I swear. And I completely forgot you had a girlfriend, too. Hope I didn't ruin anything."

Feeling his mood completely change, his face instantly formed a mug. "Fuck ha, on BD." Dakota technically didn't ruin anything since their 'relationship' was practically over. She was just the cherry on top.

"Oop, did y'all break up?" She asked, wrapping the rest of the sandwich up and putting it into the bag.

"Hell yeah. I'm done wit' ha hoe ass. Cant neva wife no hoe."

"Sorry for your loss?" She said as he busted out laughing. "Shorty talm 'bout sorry fa yo loss."

"Seriously" she shrugged. "I don't really know what else to say because you don't seem sad about the break up."

"We ain't break up. She broke, I'm up." He smirked, making Dakota raise an eyebrow.

"Don't say that again. It was lame."

"Lyin' ass. Don't shit 'bout me give lame." He spoke before pulling his bottom lip down and showing his teeth in the rearview mirror, making a clicking sound with his tongue.

Dakota stared at him for a few seconds before looking out of the window. Nothing about him was lame for real.

"Aye, this bitch type nice. Lemme buy it off you, gang." He said as he glanced around the car, touching the dashboard afterwards.

The car was black on the outside with tan leather seats in the interior. The car had slight tints on the window, courtesy of her brother. The inside was spacious for the most part, also having a large touchscreen display and built-in led lights, which was her favorite part about her car.

"I wish I would sell you my baby. You lucky I even let you drive it, I just felt bad cause you looked stressed and you had a headache." She spoke, making him smile.

"Ian gon lie, 'bout five minutes afta' I drunk that shit, my headache was gone. Fuck you put innat sprite?"

"Why'd you drink it if you didn't know what it was?" She questioned, laughing when he straight faced her. "No but I put a BC in the sprite. It's like pain medicine but it's in powdered form, that's why it worked so fast."

"Aw yea? I gotta rememba' dat fa next time. A nigga always gettin' a headache. You ready ta go doe?" He asked as he stared at her, taking in her appearance. She was so pretty to him.

"Yeah, come on. Be careful with my baby, Von. Seriously." She pointed as he put the car in drive, pulling off while waving her off.

Playing 'In the Bible' by Drake, she took a picture of the screen before posting it to her story.

"Change this gay ass color, foenem." He mugged, referring to the hot pink color she chose making her smack her teeth.

"Here, press what color you want." She spoke as they stopped at a red light. Scrolling through the color pallet, he stopped at red, grinning when the lights in the car went red.

"Ouu, can we stop at McDonald's. I want a caramel sundae." Smiling as he turned into the McDonald's parking lot.

"Fat ass girl."

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 3 minutes ago

———————————

𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀?

𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐎 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝟑,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 🤭🤭🤭

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑

𝐈'𝐌 𝐏𝐑𝐄-𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒. 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐏 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐍𝐀𝐇. 

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐎🍆🍆

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

41.1K 1.7K 16
All I was trying to do was take care of my siblings and focus on my career. Now how did I get wrapped up in this King Pin's criminal life?
189K 9.2K 17
"๐„๐—๐๐„๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐' ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐‘."
43.9K 2.4K 20
Dayvon and Normani's love story continues in this FINAL BOOK: "๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฅ ๐”ก๐”ฌ ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ" THIS SERIES IS A TRILOGY. BE SURE TO ADD BOOK...