๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šข ๐š‹๐š˜๐š’ || Haikyuu

Per Thy_Lady_Potter

"๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐›! ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ... Mรฉs

๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐ˆ๐ง๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ค๐ข ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข
๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ!
๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š ๐š’๐š—๐šœ!
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š’๐š–๐š™ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š!
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐š!
๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ถ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ด๐™ด๐™บ!
๐š‚๐š’๐šก ๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š™'๐šœ ๐š—๐šŽ๐š -๐š๐šŽ๐š—!
๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐™ธ๐š—๐šž๐š—๐šŠ๐š”๐š’ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐šœ๐š‘๐š’!
๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š™๐š˜๐š™๐šž๐š•๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐š๐šข
๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šœ๐šž๐š—๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š-๐š˜!

๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ณ๐š›๐š˜๐š™-๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š˜๐šž๐šœ ๐šŽ๐šข๐šŽ๐šœ

3.4K 136 35
Per Thy_Lady_Potter

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

"You look like a pedophile rooster-chin"

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

3rd's POV

At the end of the day Karasuno lost, Inunaki pouts beside their manager as Kiyoko tried her best to cheer the albino.

She wiped the sweat dripping down his back while whispering gentle and comforting words to Inunaki, with the albino soaking it all like a sponge and yet pouting.

Sugawara finds it incredibly adorable.

A little bitter that Kiyoko got to Inunaki before he could. Glaring towards the female manager, upon feeling the glare, Kiyoko without stopping what she was doing glanced towards Sugawara and gave him a smug smirk before glancing away.

Sugawara grits his teeth, and his eyebrow twitches in annoyance. Before an angelic smile took place of his expression.

The team members from both teams were on their knees with some just lying on the floor panting for air.

"ONE MORE GAME!!!" Hinata screams.

'another game to put those miserable-looking wrinkly cats to their place? Yes please.' Inunaki brood.

"I know what your thinking Satoshi-Kun and no. No more games it's late and your uniform is soaked." Kiyoko's steeled tone made the albino look away pouting.

"You can play as much as you want tomorrow at practice, but for now you need your rest."

Kiyoko dried his hair with a towel as his majestic albino-colored hair starts glistening with sweat.

Inunaki watched as Ukai scolded Hinata by grabbing the collar, inunaki practically felt sorry for the ginger hanging like a damn cloth.

"If you want to play against us again, do it on a regular game," the coach of Nekoma told Hinata.

Nishinoya sat beside the albino still panting, As if natural Inunaki passed his water bottle to nishinoya without even sparing the libero a glance. Nishinoya receive the bottle with an appreciative look he took a large gulp.

Kiyoko shook her head, an amused smile heavenly displayed on her face if there was anyone she knew who didn't need words to communicate.

It would be the Chidoriyama Twins.

"By the way, Yuu-chin, do you still plan to have a sleepover after this?"

"Yeah sure, let's buy some snacks and drinks before heading to your place" nishinoya shrugged, accepting the towel Kinoshita handed to him, with thanks he wiped the sweat that started dripping from his forehead to his jawline.

"Ohhh can we buy strawberry cheesecake on the way? And milk chocolate if possible!" Inunaki then started listing all kinds of food.

Nishinoya listened quietly, watching his best friend drone out about food with that adorable smile of his.

And nishinoya was one lucky guy to be the center of this holy sun for a lot of years.

"I recommend the Kazuhito bakery and cakes for the strawberry cheesecake, Inunaki-senpai" Tsukishima comments as he and Yamaguchi walked passed them.

"Are they good Tsuki-chin?!" Inunaki quickly bounces with sparkling eyes.

"The best," Tsukishima replies.

"YUU-CHIN! WE'RE GOING THERE FIRST!!!" Inunaki snapped his head towards his twin's excitement-filled expression, an overall child was just painted and that nishinoya knows he can't say no.

Without even hesitating nishinoya agrees, watching his best friend sparkle with excitement.

'Shi-kun and his sweet tooth' Nishinoya chuckles.

"One day he's gonna have a cavity" nishinoya mutters before shuddering.

'never again, always remind him to brush his teeth Yuu! He must never skip one brushing moment in a day with how much sweets shi-kun devours!' nishinoya pledged to himself nodding at nothing.

"And have the greatest battle of the trash heap anyone has ever seen!" Nekomata smirks proudly.

"HAI!!!"

Now you may be wondering, why the heck are the twins sitting while everyone else is standing? Well, it's simple really.

They're just special.

"GATHER ROUND!" The captains yelled.

'I don't want to go out there hmph'

Kiyoko gently encouragingly pushed the albino's back, Inunaki pouting turned to her, and pulled the biggest puppy eyes, he didn't really want to get up.

His petty ass didn't allow him to be able to look at the dubbed 'wrinkly cats' in the eyes and not scowl.

Oh, how he loathes losing.

Nishinoya stood up and watched in amusement as Inunaki tried so hard to get the lovely and beautiful manager to go with his demands through his famous puppy eyes.

And mind you Inunaki had only shown such eyes to a small number of people and mainly being his family along with nishinoya and Kiyoko.

Sugawara feels a little bitter about it since Kiyoko with no shame loves to rub it in the silver-haired setter's face.

"Go on Toshi-kun, I'll let you sulk all you want later" Kiyoko smiles, her eyes softening as she watches the albino pout, even more, huffing and refusing to meet her beautiful blue eyes.

"I'm not sulking" Inunaki mutters, refusing to meet his pretty manager in the eye.

Nishinoya lets out ana mused huff, as he then proceeds to grab his twin's arm and pulled the albino to his feet ignoring the startled noise coming from his short best friend, he pulled inunaki to join the others.

"Come on let's go shi-kun!!"

"yuu-chin!!!" Inunaki whines at being pulled yet don't do anything to stop the hyper libero.

"PLEASE GIVE US YOUR GUIDANCE!"

Red and black mixed so beautifully as they all looked towards their rival's coach for beautiful and motivational advice.

"Frankly I'm quite surprised, you more capable than I thought!" Nekomata laughs as he compliments the team of black, crows of the dark.

"Especially the offense, I don't think there would be many who could stop number 9 and number 10's quick attack. Let us not forget the amazing powerful lefthand spikers! All that is left is to figure out how to connect." Nekomata grins up towards the crows as the team of black soaked it all up with encouraging nods sent towards each other.

"HAI!"

"You all may be rough a bit around the edges but you all have a lot of potential with enough practice you would be a team to look out for! Let us meet again at nationals" nekomata smiles, his eyes softening as he looks towards the encouraged large potential group with a glint in his eyes.

"Thank you!!!"

The teams bowed as they listened to all the talks the coaches gave them. Soon the team helped each other with the cleaning.

Inunaki made a beeline towards Kiyoko with nishinoya behind him shaking his head.

"Keishin it would seem you have obtained amazing players and brilliant gems in your team" nekomata stood beside keishin as he spoke.

"Yeah I got really lucky, they all got that potential to go pro" keishin replies.

'Especially with those four in his team' nekomata's eyes drifted to the two shortest who had this flowery aura and the demonic bickering duo.

The latter is the freak twins with their extraordinarily quick attack.

number 9 and number 10

'monsters who need to be looked out for'

and

Two of these were the reason for Karasuno's sudden impeccable defense in the 3rd set and the following games.

number 4 and number 7 

'what gems to look out for.'

This year was definitely going to be the best.

For the golden era is slowly rising from the ashes once more...

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

"H-hey" Tanaka turned around and was met by his twin from the other team.

"Hah?! What do you want? You wanna go? Wanna rumble city boy?!" Tanaka sneered.

"Err I- I umm I just the err I" Yamamoto stutters blushing heavily as Tanaka looked at him confused.

"I-i-i just wanna know the name of your manager t-that's all" the Mohawk squeaked, not looking Tanaka in the eye.

"?! What do you want with our manager?!"

"No!! J-just the name!! I-i-i don't even have the courage to talk to her"

Out of nowhere, the sudden light shines behind Yamamoto as Tanaka now suddenly sees him from a different view.

"..."

"..."

"Kiyoko-san, it's Kiyoko Shimizu" Tanaka spoke.

Yamamato's magically comical sparkled with delight as he soon began worshipping the goddess by the name of Kiyoko Shimizu, while both were busy with their sudden shared obsession.

Inunaki helped his gorgeous manager with washing the bottles, a bonding time only both enjoy.

"Toshi-Kun this Saturday are you free?" Kiyoko asks.

"I think so"

"Let's go out." Inunaki blinked, looking over to his manager startled.

"Like we used to. Just the two of us" Kiyoko finished, she smiled at him. Inunaki felt his jaw drop startled before an angelic smile graced his face.

"Sure just like old times!" He smiles happily.

'like old times' Kiyoko's eyes soften with ecstasy as flashbacks of the past roared in her mind.

Meanwhile inside was where Kageyama was seen glaring at the cat's setter, which Kenma tries to get away from the baby crow's glare.

"How long have you been a setter? do you train hard? how much is your training? how did you get so good at being a setter?" Kageyama mutters as he drills a glare toward Kenma who moved out of the way and took refuge behind Inuoka.

he did not want to look at him and his drilling cold glare that was just too complicated to deal with!

Kageyama seeing his prey had managed to get away began to sulk as a thin line of depression clouded over him.

"You were amazing shoyo!!!" Inuoka howls as he and Hinata began jumping around like excited children on high.

"Even though you are tall you go zoom! then went zam them suddenly bam!!!"

"Right right?! you too were awesome you were fast like you were there then suddenly you went zoom and you're on the other side of the court!!!"

The children jumped excitedly as they talked in animated forms and made the salty french fries who watched with disdain from the side cringed.

"What are they doing?" Tsukishima whispers.

"What high schoolers are supposed to act like, why don't you join them?"

A certain bed-headed captain responded walking his way to the tall middle blocker with a shitty grin of his. Tsukishima faced him with a sneer and a disgusted face.

He was very offended.

"And who the heck are you?" Tsukishima sneers.

"Now now no need to be hostile" Kuroo smiles.

"You look like a pedophile rooster-chin" They turned to the newcomer only to see the white crow strutting towards them as if he owns the gym, okay maybe, maybe not.

But this is Inunaki Satoshi!

Anything is possible.

"Inu-chan~ I was wondering where you ran off to" Kuroo purrs making the albino crow scoff.

"I was helping Kiyoko, you know karasuno's manager? It's tough for her since she's our only manager! Oh, my bad you don't know that since I don't see your team's manager" Inunaki replied smirking smugly as soon as kuroo's eyebrow started twitching.

oh, he knows, Inunaki knows he stepped on a vein.

"Well if you transfer to our school you can become our manager~ our pretty manager~" Kuroo continues to purrs in front of the albino crow. Tsukishima watched on the sideline as both started bickering.

"I admit I am pretty but did you see me earlier? that serve? that block? that spike? and you want me to be just a manager? Blasphemy!" Inunaki scoffs before walking away from the taller middle blockers.

"W-wait inu-chan!!" Kuroo called out.

Ignored the depressing lines started to show, as Tsukishima snorts bringing the attention of bed headed captain to him.

"Pedo" Tsukishima mutters before also walking away feeling very accomplished at the expression he got.

"He's one of a kind isn't he?" Yaku muttered his eyes never leaving the albino who was now in the arms of a very satisfied Sugawara. Now being out of his state Kuroo nods his head not even hiding the fact that the albino crow surprised him in many ways ever since he met him to the time Inunaki entered the court.

His snow-colored hair ruffles in the air, as the team of red watch him took flight. For someone with a small structure, he sure can jump!

Baam!

They blinked in disbelief turning back just to see the ball rolling away, a stagnant silence reigned the court before the shouts of excitement roared.

"Nice one naki-san!!"

"Give us another Naki!!"

"WOAH!!! THAT WAS SO COOL NAKI-SENPAI!!!"

"GIVE THEM HELL SHI-KUN!!"

"STEP ON ME NAKI-SAN!!"

"Well, the first one sure as hell ain't a fluke" Kuroo mutters to himself bewildered.

"You think?" Yaku commented, amazement shining in his eyes. Yamomoto lets out an impressed whistle as his eyes glance toward the albino crow in awe.

The feeling of a little boredom surpassed all the feeling the albino crow felt he narrowed his eyes in disgust towards the ball.

Upon countless service aces, the ball finally set to play.

Yaku quickly came and save the falling ball, ignoring the feeling of annoyance. the red uniformed libero watched as the ball hovered over his setter.

Setting it right...their ace leap and slammed the ball with all his force.

"Take this karasuno!!!" Yamamato scream,

Baam!

Inunaki clicked his tongue in disgust, and nishinoya saw chuckles.

'seems like shi-kun is going back to some of his old habits' The crow libero shook his head amused if there was anything that his twin be annoyed is the overflowing energetic players...with some exemptions. 

Soon enough when Inunaki finally stepped up into the position of vanguard for a split second Kuroo was sure he saw a glimpse of the predator smirk before it faded to an innocent challenged grin.

"Hey there Inu-chan~"

"Hello to yourself rooster-chin" the two shared a thunderous stare off.

"Kenma! Over here!!" Yamamato screams.

Just when kuroo blinked, a blaze of white disappear from his sight and unto their ace.

"Tsuki, ready and shut down!"

they created a wall against the ace, the cat's ace smirked and tried to make a cut shut when he was suddenly in shock when he saw what happened next...

With his torso bend, the albino crow smirked closing the gap. Forcefully shutting down the ace.

BAAM!

"E-eh?" The blonde mohawk stutters.

"Try again in your next life" Inunaki smirked at him as his torso still bent. As tsukishima and Inunaki shared a glorious high-five. 

'THE HECK?!'

'HOW IN THE WORLD IS HIS TORSO BENDING LIKE THAT?!'

'ah dang it'

'H-He's not human!'

Nekoma gaffed at the white crow with this smug smirk displayed all over his face as they eyed him in disbelief.

"THAT'S THE WAY SNOW!!! SHOW THEM HOW IT'S DONE!!!" Keishin yelled proudly.

"NICE BLOCK NAKI-SAN!!!!"

"nice one naki-kun!!!!"

"KEEP IT UP, MY FAVOURITE CHILD!!!"

"What kind of monster did you take in keishin?" Nekomata stuttered.

"I wonder if he would give me his number" kuroo hummed.

"What makes you think he'll give you his number?"

"With this handsome face who wouldn't?"

"Yeah right pedo even if he did, he wouldn't give a penny for your messages" Yaku scoffs before walking away from the offended captain.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nishinoya stares.

"Geh I can feel like someone is boring a hole through my back!" Yaku shivers.

"Sorry bout that, I think you'll be alright if you don't meet his eyes," Suga whispered.

"#3-san your receives were amazing!"

'He's right behind us?!' Suga and Yaku flinch.

"That was the first time I ever saw someone keep the ball at play with our ace's attack and kept on trying with shi-kun's surprise blocking! I thought that ability to be a libero on a team where everyone is good at receiving must be really incredible!" Nishinoya took a deep breath and felt a pull of warmth towards him.

"We won't lose next time! Mark our words!"

Yaku stared bewildered, Then nishinoya blinked before glancing to his left and saw his albino twin who was huffing, still annoyed at being beaten.

"Shi-kun! You're covered in sweat! Dry up!!" Nishinoya then started fussing over Inunaki using his own towel and dabbing it to the white crow's forehead down to his neck.

"Well then excuse us!" Nishinoya turned to yaku and then began to drag the innocent albino crow while still fussing over him.

"Oi wait for a second! At least let him say something in return!" Sugawara called out.

"Oh man...his skill of being a libero at a such high level and yet far from being conceited, he just looks forwards that's terrifying!" Yaku breathes out.

"Well, that's our nishinoya" Sugawara chuckles.

'and that albino crow he...was terrifying! If he's that good at blocking while wearing that glasses how much of a monster will he be without the glasses?' yaku let his eyes trail over the shortest duo of karasuno.

"Just you wait! next time, we'll definitely win every set!" Keishin promised. 

"Is that so?! you're not just all talk are you?" Nekomata comments, his hand tight on Keishin's hand. 

"Sensei don't go picking fights like that" Naoi warned.

"IT'S THIS GUY'S FAULT FOR LOOKING EXACTLY LIKE HIS GRAMPS!" Nekomata berates. 

"Now that's just childish!" Naoi complains. 

Keishin walked out quite dramatically with Takeda hot on his heels. 

"U-ukai-kun! I thought you only said that you would coach through today's match against Nekoma!" Takeda called out. 

"YOU THINK I CAN JUST SIT BACK AFTER BEING TOLD ALL THAT?!" Keishin's annoyance reached its top as he turn to a devil and said, 

"I'll definitely get my revenge! ON THE GRAND STAGE!" He declared. 

"We'll be on your care!" Takeda bowed. 

meanwhile...

"LET'S MEET AGAIN DEAR FRIEND!!!" Tanaka and his Tokyo look alike cried out as they shook hands tears flowing down their cheeks. 

"What are they doing?" Kenma asked. 

"No clue just don't look at them." Kuroo response. 

"Ew" Inunaki commented with Kiyoko beside him, immune to his disgusted look, she saw it way too much, not to memories that look. 

"KENMA!!!" 

The pudding head turned around and became face to face with the orange-haired middle blocker. 

"When I first met you, you said that you didn't particularly like volleyball right?" Hinata asks. 

"Oh yeah" 

"How bout now? what did you think about winning today?" 

"....Nothing, in particular, I guess." 

"We'll definitely make you fight tooth and nail and then when we win...I'll MAKE YOU SAY IT WAS FRUSTRATING OR IT WAS FUN OR ANYTHING EXCEPT NOT REALLY!!!" Hinata shouts. 

"Okay, then I'll look forward to it then." Kenma smiles. 

"Wow~ you made a new friend Hina-chin" They jumped at the sudden interruption, looking right were met by the very own albino crow that plagues the Nekoma team with interest. 

'It's him' Kenma thought to himself, recognizing the albino was being begged upon the ginger. 

And just then the already blindfolded albino made contact with his golden eyes, kenma felt a shiver go down his spine. 

Ignoring their captains, Inunaki leaned and said. 

"We didn't really go to introduce ourselves did we stranger-chin~" The albino purred. 

Kenma looked away before nodding his head, he took a glance at the albino from here and there. 

"Inunaki Satoshi, 2nd year, Opposite Hitter, nice to officially meet you!....Brain of Nekoma~" 

Kenma felt his eyes widen before returning to their original state as he stares at the blindfolded albino crow. 

He encountered teams that knew he was the brain but never had the guts to actually point it out to his face! But this white crow...he was different! 

"K-kozume kenma, 2nd year, setter, nice to meet you as well....Karasuno's commander"

What he saw next made him more interested in the albino. He watched as Inunaki suddenly bent his head back and laughed, Kenma became spooked when he was made to see a glimpse of those gorgeous drop-dead beautiful blue eyes. 

Hinata stood there pouting not knowing where this was going. 

and the next thing they knew...

"SAY YOUR FAREWELLS!" 

"Thank you for the game!!!" 

And just like that the sky faded to orange as both teams of red and black, cats and crows bowed. 

With a final glare off, the 1st battle of the trash heap since the golden era had ended. 

Inunaki glanced back at them, and he smirked...

"To the grand stage we will meet, you wrinkly cats~"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

EXTRA: 

In the silence of Nekoma...

"I FORGOT TO ASK INU-CHAN FOR HIS NUMBER!!!" Kuroo wails. 

"Sucks to be you kuroo" Yaku laughed. 

"Like you have his number demon-senpai!" Kuroo blew a raspberry toward the libero, and so their argument once again began.

'Better keep my mouth shut about this then' Kenma thought to himself smugly looking down at the newly added contacts on his phone. 

Hinata Shoyo 

Inunaki Satoshi (cute commander) 

Feeling satisfied with himself he ignored everything and went to sleep. Going to Miyagi wasn't so bad after all. 

-To be continued- 

(☞゚∀゚)☞A/n: Yahoo~ it's been so longggg...

 I absolutely just love showing Inunaki off😩

It's been so long! damn school year is kicking me hard! But I finally finished this chapter!!! Took a while to get it sat down with all the tests on pre-calculus and all that shit! 

Thank you all for the support you gave for this book! I hope every chapter lives up to yer expectations! 

I would also like to make this announcement that I started writing a harry potter fanfiction it is entitled as:

Hadrian Potter

Ne ways Stay safe, don't overwork yerselves! always wash yer hands, and stay away from germs!

Also if you don't know I'm an author of other haikyuu books, I'd be very happy if you go check out my other books!

ESPECIALLY MY ENCHANTRESS AND SHE'S MY REASON!!! IF YA HAVEN'T CHECKED THAT OUT :P

THANK YOU FOR READING, don't forget to vote and comment, and follow me for new notifications and updates! until next time!!!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1K 31
When you're sky high, there's only one path left to go. ็ƒ When the new girl asked to be a second manager for Karasuno's male volleyball team, no one...
2.2K 69 19
Y/N just recently went through something and is struggling through it mentally, she hides this from her best friend Bokuto. While in the middle of th...
88.4K 2.5K 26
โแถ แตƒหกหกโฑโฟแต แตˆแต’สทโฟ โฑหข โฟแต’แต— แตƒ แถ แตƒโฑหกแต˜สณแต‰. แถ แตƒโฑหกแต˜สณแต‰ แถœแต’แตแต‰หข สทสฐแต‰โฟ สธแต’แต˜ หขแต—แตƒสธ สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ สธแต’แต˜ สฐแตƒแต›แต‰ แถ แตƒหกหกแต‰โฟ.โž -- (M/n) (l/n) a second year in Karasuno and a former volleyball...
3K 71 12
What if Hinata grew up in Brazil and started volleyball there? Karasuno high school just made it to Nationals for the first time in years and WON but...