๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐˜ | ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐•...

Von woobackbabyyyyy1

"๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž๐' ๐…๐ˆ๐— ๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€' ๐๐„ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐€' ๐…๐€' ๐˜๐Ž๐”?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... Mehr

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ (๐€๐‹๐“๐„๐‘๐๐€๐“๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„)
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘ (๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„)
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•

36.1K 1.5K 2.2K
Von woobackbabyyyyy1

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏:𝟎𝟗𝐏𝐌

"Since Durk is going to be at Von's album release party, that means you're going too, right?" Dakota questioned as her, Maleah, and Devyn walked into the Chanel store.

Making her way to a pink purse that was on display, she nodded. "Mhm, what y'all wearing?"

"Everything this girl buys is pink. Literally." Devyn added, while she picked up a pair of blue Chanel sneakers.

"I don't know I think I might wear this black corset top with a gold mini skirt and some heels. I don't knowwww." She dragged.

She took her outfits very seriously. They had to be planned down to her underwear or she would feel like she looked a mess.

"You'll look cute in anything you wear. Tryna show off for yo man, huh? Talkin' bout mini skirt." Maleah smirked, raising her eyebrows at Dakota.

"Not my man. That's gangy."

"Gangy my ass. Y'all was akikiking it up last night at like three inna morning." Devyn spoke making Dakota smile.

Since they saw each other two weeks ago, they exchanged phone numbers and have been on FaceTime almost every night since then. Sometimes he would FaceTime her when he was in the studio, or just outside around his friends. Most of the time he was at home though.

Before she could respond, her phone started ringing. Digging in her purse, she pulled it out, seeing that Von was FaceTiming her. "Speaking of the devil."

Pressing the green button, she put the volume down before opening her AirPod case. "Hold on, gotta put these headphones in because you be saying some weird things."

She rushed to put her AirPods in before bringing her face into camera view, seeing him at the studio. His phone was propped up while he had a white t-shirt on with black sweats. His dreads were pulled into a ponytail with a few strands out, a blue LA fitted cap on top.

"Okay, talk now."

"Wassup Zach and Codyyyy!" He slightly yelled as she laughed. He was always calling her weird names.

"V money! Watchu on, my boa?" She smiled as she picked up a big black Chanel purse. Her phone was positioned so he could only see the ceiling.

"Putcho face inna camera if you luh God. Ignore if you hate him." He spoke with a tight lipped smile, making Dakota roll her eyes before putting her face in the camera.

"Hell is hot." She shortly said before she walked over to the mirror in the store, putting the purse on her shoulder "Do you like this bag though?"

She turned to the left and right, showing the bag as he nodded. "The bag straight. How much that shit is?"

Pulling the price tag from inside, she read the price out loud. "Four thousand eight hundred. Not bad."

He pulled the phone from the previous propped up position before placing it back after a few seconds.

"Check yo cashapp, li girl."

Pulling her Notification Center down, she saw that he sent her five thousand dollars. "Dayvon. I don't need your stinkin' ass money."

"Shut that shit up. But aye, you and yo big headed friends doin' sum lata?" He questioned as Dakota watched him move to a different part of the room, probably so he could hear better.

"I know Megamind ain't tal-"

"We're not doing anything at all. Whatchu got for us?" Dakota spoke quickly as she cut Devyn off. She didn't feel like hearing them go back and forth.

"Nah we just finna try that game night shit again, since we ain't do it the first time." He spoke while he started to get up from his seat.

"Okay, sounds fun. When I get there, have a caramel sundae waiting for me. Please." She sweetly smiled, thanking the lady once she handed her the bag and the receipt.

"Fuck off my phone, greedy ass girl."

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 6 minutes ago
——————— ——————— ———————

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟔:𝟏𝟏𝐏𝐌

"You and Von be fuckin', ain't it?" Booka questioned the second Dakota stepped through the door.

Devyn and Maleah walked in before her, going straight to the couch to sit down.

"No we don't, thank you very much." Dakota responded, ignoring their stares as she placed the Chick-Fil-A bags on the counter.

"And if we was, it ain't y'all business." Von spoke as he walked down the stairs, making his way straight to the kitchen.

"Hey Vonny!" Dakota smiled, throwing her arms around his torso making him smile.

"Wassup lil folksnem? You good? You aight? Ain't nobody fuckin' witchu, is they?" He pulled back before removing one of his arms from her, using that hand to grab her chin and act like he was checking her face.

Grinning, she finally let go of him before pulling up her True Religion jeans. "No, they know better."

Walking over to the freezer, he pulled the cup out before he handed Dakota her caramel sundae from McDonald's, which she gladly accepted. "Hea fat girl."

"Thank youuu." She sung as Devyn and Maleah exchanged looks with each other. They took note of the smile she had when he called her the nickname, planning to talk to her about it at a later time.

"Thank you what, Ko?" He asked with a smirk, making her stare at him before sucking her teeth.

"Don't play with me right now." She straight faced him, taking a spoon full of the vanilla ice cream with the caramel drizzle.

"So so good!" She smiled before she started to hoist herself up onto his counter. She put both hands on the counter, beginning to lift herself up before she paused. "You care if I sit up here?"

Shaking his head no, she got up all the way, afterwards grabbing the sundae that she continued to eat.

Grabbing a bottle of water from the refrigerator, Von placed it next to Dakota before standing in between her legs, propping his elbows up on the counter as he started to use his phone behind her.

"Why you in between my legs? Don't you have enough space between yours?" She laughed lowly as he locked his phone before bringing his hand up to pop her in her mouth.

"Stop playin' wimme for I fuck you up." He fake mugged as he wrapped the lower end of her ponytail around his fist, pulling it twice.

"Get off my ponytail, Von. Because if the bundles come out, ima whoop you with them. I swear to God." She mugged as he pulled it again.

"Who you got this style fa, Kota? Who finna be pullin' on yo shit?" He questioned, as he raised his eyebrow while staring at her.

"Nobody at all. I got it for me, big homie." She said while she pointed at herself.

He pulled it once more, making her head face the ceiling. He watched with a smirk before letting it go, watching as her eyes automatically landed on him.

"So whea I sign up at?"

Straight facing him, she pushed him to the side before sliding off of the counter with her cup in her hand. "Dayvon, bye."

Going to the living room, she said hey to everyone before sitting down next to Booka.

"Nah don't say hey now. We been hea. You actin' like you ain't been see us." Durk said while sticking his middle finger up.

"On O. Von foe head so big dats the first thing shorty saw." Muwop laughed, wincing when a water bottle flew from the kitchen to his head.

"Whatever. Didn't wanna say hi to y'all anyways." She spoke before she looked at Booka, pulling on one of his dreads. "Hey Bookie!"

"Wassup Minnesota. You straight?" He questioned as he stared at his phone.

"Yeah, what's that?" Dakota asked, glancing over his shoulder at his phone. It was a text message that he had been staring at for a while with a scrunched face.

"Touch yo nose fa me." He started, shaking his head when she actually touched her nose. "Some bitches playin' on my phone wit' dat anonymous STD text shit. My dick ain't burnin'!"

Dakota's jaw dropped as she stared at the side of Booka's face.

"Once I find out who 'dis is, ain't no talkin. Straight dumpin'. Bitches had me runnin' to the bathroom, checkin' my dick fa bumps an' shit." He ranted as Dakota shook her head.

"TMI Booka."

6 AND A HALF HOURS LATER, almost everyone was either drunk or high as they enjoyed the game night.

"How the fuck y'all let a shorty named after a nigga beat y'all ass in Uno? A white nigga name at that." Booka mugged.

Rolling her eyes, Devyn got up off the couch before picking up a few cards from the table. She walked up to Booka before throwing them at him.

"Shut up BOOKS, f-fuckin' librarian ass n-nigga." She slurred, screaming as he jumped at her.

"You a punk, we gotta break you out ah dat. Can't no pussy ass girl hang 'round us. You too, Minnesota." Muwop laughed, still sipping from his drink though he was already half asleep.

Devyn felt her lip quiver before she walked out of the living room, going to stand in the kitchen where she started to cry.

"Okay stiffy. Once you learn some new poses for those pictures, come talk to me." She shrugged with a straight face, making everyone bust out laughing.

"Nah, me personally Wop, I wouldn't let ha talk to me like that. That's me doe gang." Durk laughed.

Dakota looked over at Von, seeing his eyes low and red, being as though he smoked almost 2 blunts to himself. He stared at the wall, almost zoned out, not hearing anything.

She continued to watch as he dragged his tongue across his teeth before dragging it on his lips a few times.

It was something about his low red eyes and natural mug.

Deciding to bother him, she smirked before she lifted up her feet, placing both of them in his lap.

It took him a while before he noticed. He looked down before pushing her feet off slowly. "Man get them dogs offa me. Shit smell like horse ass."

"You would know what that smell like, huh V. Roy?" Booka mumbled, making everyone in the room laugh except for Dakota and Dayvon.

She sat still, looking around and not getting the joke while Von straight faced them.

"Nah, what happened to Kris brodie?" Louie asked as Dakota snuck her feet back into Von's lap.

Him being too high to answer, he slowly put his head back so it was resting on the couch as he started to doze off.

"What y'all put in his blunt? Melatonin or something? He's half dead." Dakota laughed, removing her feet from his lap and walking to the kitchen to get him a bottle of water.

"That nigga got a low tolerance, he can't handle his weed. Ion know why he smoked two blunts." DQ mumbled as he was almost in a weed coma.

Dakota jumped a little when she saw Devyn on the floor with her knees to her chest and her head down, crying.

Bending down to her level, Dakota lifted her head up seeing her eyes puffy and her whole face red.

"Devyn? You okay pooh?" She pouted as she threw her arms around her shoulders, feeling her put her head in her neck. Rubbing her back soothingly, she let Devyn let out her cries.

Devyn was the type of person to get emotional when she got drunk. Even if she was wild for a moment, she would always crash down crying about something minor.

"It's just— why would he say that about me? H-he must think ima bitch or s-sum." She sniffed as Dakota tried to keep a straight face while nodding.

"You know you're not a bitch, Devy. Go show him so he won't try to play with you again, girl!" Dakota coached as Devyn instantly smiled and raised her head, aggressively wiping her tears.

"Wait for me, I wanna see this." Dakota smiled before opening the refrigerator, grabbing the bottle of water. "Okay, come on."

Dakota sat down on the couch with the water, watching as Devyn stepped over Maleah, who was sleeping on the floor. She crept up behind the couch as Dakota bit her lip to prevent herself from laughing.

She quickly put her arm around his neck, putting him in a chokehold as he started to cough.

"Yeah, who a bitch now, pussy boyyy?" She dragged as he punched on her arm so she could let go. He made sure to keep his other arm extended so his drink wouldn't spill.

"Lemme go, fuckin' gremlin." He muttered as she held him tighter. Finally breaking free, he placed his cup down on the table before he started to chase her around.

Louie was asleep on the couch and Maleah was asleep on the floor, while Durk started dozing off on the couch. Muwop was busy chasing Devyn, while Von was in a weed coma and DQ was on the verge of being in one.

Dakota was the only person who didn't drink anything or smoke anything. She looked around before shaking her head.

Getting up, she threw all of the empty bottles of liquor and backwoods wrappers away in the trash. She also picked up all the trash from the snacks and food that they ate from.

She picked up the half empty bottle of Ciroq and the full bottle of Hennessy, bringing them to the kitchen. She shook her head as she saw Devyn laid out on the kitchen floor on her back. "He-he got me. Tell my momma and my man I love them. I love you... Kota." She dramatically breathed out before letting her eyes shut.

Stepping around her, Dakota picked up the broom and the dustpan, starting to sweep around the living room area.

When she was done, she emptied the dustpan into the trash. Afterwards she put the broom and the dustpan back in their spots before going back to the living room.

"Durk!" She shook him making him instantly jump and clutch the gun on his waist.

"Sorry for scaring you. Pick her up and put her in the room so y'all can go to sleep." She nudged him, making him nod before his eyes closed again.

"Durk!" She yelled again as he shot his eyes open as he plastered a mean mug on his face.

"Damn, you givin' me flashbacks from when my momma used ta wake me up fa school." He mugged, getting off of the couch before lifting Maleah off of the floor as she instantly wrapped her legs around him.

20 MINUTES LATER, she finally got everyone to go into one of Dayvon's guest rooms, even though they gave her hell about it. The only person left on the couch was Dayvon.

"Von, you gotta get up papa. Go put some comfortable clothes on so you can sleep in your bed." She softly spoke while shaking him before her eyes widened and she covered her mouth.

'What the fuck?' She questioned herself, referring to the nickname she called him. Thank God he was still asleep.

Sitting on the couch, she leaned over to his ear before speaking. "Von, wake up!" She quickly said as she moved back.

Hood niggas reflexes be fast.

"What the fuck you want, Kota?" He spoke with his eyes closed, making her mug the side of his face.

Getting up from the couch, she looked around for her purse as she mumbled things under her breath. "This is seriously the last time I try to help people. So damn ungrateful."

Spotting her purse next to Von, she reached over him before he leaned up, wrapping both arms around her waist and laying his head on her stomach.

"Chill. My fault, ian mean ta' talk ta' you like that Koko." He spoke against her stomach with his eyes closed as she got chills.

"Bro get off of me. I don't want to be here anymore." She rolled her eyes, using her hands to try to pry him off as he held her tighter.

"Nah, you good. What you was telling me?" He mumbled slowly, still half asleep.

"I was saying for you to go change your clothes so you can sleep comfortably in your bed." She sighed, finally removing her hands from his arms and letting them rest on his back. 

"You gon come sleep wimme?" He questioned, removing his head from her stomach to look up at her with his red, barely opened eyes. She watched closely as he bought his bottom lip between his teeth.

Looking very get-pregnant-able.

Shaking her thoughts away, she looked at him before shaking her head. "No."

Letting go of her waist, he stood up before placing his hands under her butt, lifting her up swiftly. "Von! Let me down hoe!"

Ignoring her, he walked up the steps with her, not being fazed by the harmless hits she placed on his back.

Once they finally entered his room, he locked the door before placing her down on the mini sofa that sat in the far corner of his room.

"Move and ima fuck you up, Dakota." He spoke as he made direct eye contact with her, causing her to roll her eyes.

She watched him as he removed his gun from his waistband, placing it on the dresser. He then did that with his chain.

That was her first time seeing something like that. Devyn always told her how "sexy" it was when a hood nigga did that. Now Dakota finally understood the hype.

He started to remove his shirt, leaving him with a white beater on. He then started to pull down his sweats before Dakota yelled slightly.

"Go change in the bathroom!"

He smacked his lips before turning his head to her, blinking slowly. "Yeen neva seen no dick befo' luh girl?" He questioned, staring at her blankly.

"I mean I have but that doesn't mean I'm out here looking at everyone's!" She spoke while she had her hands to her face, covering her eyes.

"You must think ima dirty ass nigga a'sum. I ain't free ballin'. I got on boxers shorty." He laughed lowly as she ignored him and kept her eyes covered.

A minute later, she heard him smack his teeth before pulling her hands off of her face.

"Put these on so we can sleep. I'm tired as a muhfucka." He groaned as he pushed a white t-shirt and a pair of Calvin Klein boxers in her hands.

Deciding not to be stubborn, she wordlessly got up, going to the bathroom to change her clothes.

When she was done, she came out with the clothes that were previously on her, folded up. She placed them on the couch in his room before going to the thermostat and putting the air conditioner on the coldest temperature.

Finally, she climbed in his bed, inhaling the sheets that smelled like they had just been washed.

"Why you so far?" She heard Von question as he lifted his arm from his eyes.

"You're far. Comere." She lowly spoke while she brought the comforter under her neck.

He moved his body over to hers as they both laid facing each other. He let his left arm drape over her while using his right hand to rest under her shirt, on her back.

She felt her body freeze at the sudden touch, before she breathed out, letting her body relax again.

"You're so touchy, Von. You ain't my man." She lowly spoke after he lifted her right leg up and placed it on his waist.

"Shut up, go ta sleep."

———————————

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝟒 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘😼

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 & 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

184K 9K 30
๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
18.5K 936 11
"๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐†๐Ž๐๐๐€ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘?" ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ...
70.8K 1.6K 31
"๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...